You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1seeing the village [open/no kill] Empty seeing the village [open/no kill] Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:39 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi woke up with the urge to look around the village things had been pretty quiet lately. As he got dressed he was deciding where to go to waterfall point to get some fresh air and see the water. As he was walking he noticed his fellow iwa village members and the fact even though he had his parent he was the only one of his kind in the village. When he arrived at waterfall point the smell overtook him the look of the water crashing against the rocks seemed to calm him. So he sat down and meditated on everything that has happened to him lately.

2seeing the village [open/no kill] Empty Re: seeing the village [open/no kill] Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:24 am

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
It was a peaceful day in Iwa, Arashi decided to take a walk. I don't really feel like training now... I guess I'll just take a walk to the Waterfall point. Things turned out quite interesting last time I went there... Arashi thought with a grin on his face. The red haired genin changed his direction, and started walking towards the waterfall point. It only took him half an hour to get there, but he noticed a boy... He looked like he was another shinobi, probably a genin as well. Arashi got a little closer to him, there was about 5 meters between them. But Ara didn't say a word. I wonder...

Last edited by Arashi Nekomotze on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Little typo.)

3seeing the village [open/no kill] Empty Re: seeing the village [open/no kill] Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:12 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi was in a deep meditation when he heard someone walk up behind him he opened his eyes and looked. Behind him he saw another person he assumed by the head band that he was a iwa ninja too. So he stood up and said"Hello i am Takumi senju nice to meet you".

4seeing the village [open/no kill] Empty Re: seeing the village [open/no kill] Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:46 pm

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
OOC:

The boy stopped meditating, and got up on his feet. He turned around, and opened his mouth.
"Hello i am Takumi senju, nice to meet you!"
"Hi there, Takumi! I'm Arashi, Arashi Nekomotze. Glad to meet you too!
Arashi examined the boy. It seemed that he really was a shinobi, as he had a headband. He was young, probably around 10-14 years old, but still seemed younger than Arashi. What surprised Arashi was, that Takumi had red eyes and white skin. And he didn't wear a T-Shirt. Maybe he's just an albino. Arashi examined the boy with a few more looks, then opened his mouth again.
"Just one thing. Isn't the Senju clan from Konoha?
Arashi's voice was gentle and calm, but cheerful non the less.

5seeing the village [open/no kill] Empty Re: seeing the village [open/no kill] Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:07 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
"Originally yes that's were the clan is famous but the clan got scattered after a senju killing spree went into action every male saving women and children was killed. I was adopted into a nice family here in iwa". He said with a smile on his face."Though it is strange sometimes even though i love my mother and father i am the only of my kind here". He then turned to the arashi to see what he was going to say. He did not know what arashi was going to say about his story. Not many people knew of the senju massacre and he usually tried to keep it that way but he thought this boy would be trustworthy.

OOC:

6seeing the village [open/no kill] Empty Re: seeing the village [open/no kill] Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:01 pm

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
OOC:

"Originally yes, that's where the clan is famous but the clan got scattered after a senju killing spree went into action. Every male saving women and children was killed. I was adopted into a nice family here in Iwa." Takumi was smiling while he was saying that. He continued what he was saying.
"Though it is strange sometimes even though I love my mother and father I am the only of my kind here."
The sun was starting to rise, and Arashi was a bit confused how the boy was not cold. Arashi was really cold right now, but the sun started to heat him up.

Senju... Slaughtered? What? Fucking idiots... He wasn't referring to to the Senju of course.
"Well... That's really terrible... I don't really know what to say..."
Arashi just couldn't believe that something like that actually happened.
"I guess you're a genin too, right? Have you been assigned to a team already? I'm getting a bit impatient."

7seeing the village [open/no kill] Empty Re: seeing the village [open/no kill] Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:17 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi chuckled a little bit at the remark"You don't have to say anything man i know that even though i am a senju my parents are still family to me though i don't particularly like the idiots who killed my family. But the past is the past i say live and let live".

"And yes i am a genin but no sadly i am not on a squad yet. It is a bit tedious to wait huh". He looked back at arashi and smiled and said "And the skin thing people usually don't usually believe i am a senju because of my skin. But not all senju are dark skinned look at the 5th hokage tsunade And the second hokage Tobirama . They were almost as pale as me". At that last remark he started to laugh.

OOC:

8seeing the village [open/no kill] Empty Re: seeing the village [open/no kill] Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:36 pm

Lisza Nekomotze

Lisza Nekomotze

D-rank
"You don't have to say anything man I know that even though I am a Senju my parents are still family to me though I don't particularly like the idiots who killed my family. But the past is the past, I say live and let live!"

"And yes I am a genin but no sadly I am not on a squad yet. It is a bit tedious to wait, huh."
At that point, Takumi smiled.
"And the skin thing people usually don't usually believe I am a Senju because of my skin. But not all Senju are dark skinned look at the 5th hokage Tsunade And the second hokage Tobirama. They were almost as pale as me."
At that point, Takumi started laughing. Arashi laughed as well, but he didn't really know the Senju well and who's black and who's white, nor the exact ex-hogake's names. But oh well, laughing is laughing. A pure burst of joy. Arashi then opened his mouth.
"Hahah... Well, it's been nice chatting with you. I should get to my training, I was kinda lazy the past few days I really should make it up. See ya around."
Arashi turned around, and headed back for the village, with a smile on his face.
I have a feeling I'll see him again...

---Arashi Quit The Thread---

9seeing the village [open/no kill] Empty Re: seeing the village [open/no kill] Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:03 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
"Yeah have fun training man" As he left takumi sat back down and began to meditate again. As he listened to the water crashing against the rocks it was the perfect balance of water and earth. So he slowly went back into his meditative state.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.