You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Y-You'll...train me? (Gin/Invite Only) Empty Y-You'll...train me? (Gin/Invite Only) Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:51 pm

Karōshi

Karōshi

D-rank
Konohagakure. The village hidden in the leaves. Home of the renowned Tsunade, greatest medical ninja to ever have lived. Karoshi had been walking the streets for days now, trying on a fair variety of the finest clothes, eating the best food and sleeping in the most comfortable beds that Konoha had to offer thanks to the Kage. How generous of him despite the stories she'd heard from eavesdropping in a bunch of villagers but she wasn't to sure if that was allowed or not there...every village had their own set of rules.

She watched from a bench on the side of the road, next to a river which ran through the middle of the village not too far from the gates. She watched as a small group of children, playfully running and skipping by her throwing a ball and kicking it back and forth to each other; their joyous laughs bringing a smile to Karo's face as her bright white smile seemed to draw some attention from some of the village genin. She instantly stopped and turned away as he face turned red from embarrassment. Attention alone sent her into an emotional panic attack, something which happened often, hell; it happened when she met Skye and healed all of those genin in the hospital by herself and to be honest, she was still drained physically and emotionally from doing it all on her own.

She sat back and sighed as she pulled out the blue kisame flower from her hair, it's petals shining a crystal blue hue in the air as she stroked the petals' it truly was beautiful indeed to watch and they fetched a pretty penny too...

Gin

Gin

Retired
It was Gin's turn to tend to the twins. Their father - Jurou Osada, the current Mizukage - had claimed he had business to take care of and had dropped both girls off at her hotel room, assuming that Gin had nothing better to do. Truth be told, she really didn't, but the mere sight of Jurou still pissed her off to no end. However, she was looking forward to spending the day with her two little girls. She took both Chie and Reiko by the hand, thinking it was best to go to the park or some other public location where she wouldn't feel obligated to pay for anything that the children tarnished or melted to the ground. Besides, she could use the fresh air. She walked beside her children, smiling and enjoying the cool weather. "Where are we going, mommy?" She heard Chie ask. Reiko was as silent as she always was, but then again, Chie almost always did the talking for both of them. "Anywhere you want to go, sweetheart," She answered. The young Kazekage always let her soft side show when she was around her kids. Chie smiled widely. There was almost a sinister hint to her smile.

From the corner of her eye, the toddler saw a group of children playing around the street and chasing after a ball. Gin saw Chie's eyes narrow almost wickedly. The Kazekage knew what was coming. Chie let go of her mother's hand and grabbed her sister by the wrist. Without saying anything else, both kids were off to chase the small group of children. Gin knew that they weren't off to socialize like many their age would. The twins would likely either torment the children or steal their ball. And there wasn't much that the Kazekage wanted to do about it, honestly. She would deal with the aftermath of whatever her kids did later. She walked towards the side of the road, towards a bench. Someone was already sitting on there, but she there was enough space for her. She flopped down onto it. This would work. She could see Chie and Reiko from where she was.

Gin sighed loudly. She eyes the person next to her from the corner of her eye. She watched as the girl pulled out a flower and decided to stare at it for a good while. Gin smirked. She might as well start up a conversation. "Thinking about a boy, are you?" She asked in a teasing tone. All the while she didn't turn to look at the girl. Most of her attention was on the twins, watching in case they decided that it would be a good idea to melt the other kids' faces off.

Karōshi

Karōshi

D-rank
Karo was away in her own small world, reality standing still and quiet; something hard to find in the real world. she continued to smile and stare at it, that was until she heard an unfamiliar female voice, asking if she was thinking about a boy? This alone made Karo turn white, stiffen and the flail and wriggle into a small flat bundle on the ground, slipping through the gaps in the bench before forming back up to her feet; he face red and her eyes blank.
"U-uhm, no I'm not...It's just pretty is all." She answered back to the woman, sitting back down to her spot but a wee bit further away from the strange woman to begin with. Karo was like this with new people all the time but she hated frights more than anything.

She turned her head slightly to her right, examining the woman before noticing the woman's gaze was concentrated on a set of twins, both which were rather beautiful. They must have been her children and she seemed to give off a mother glow to her and a sense of security; much like every loving mother emits as they watch their children...stealing a ball? That's hardly anyway for someone to allow them behave...discipline is what children need as well as love or they'll grow up not respecting you but Karo was no mother ergo she didn't find it her place to say anything, hence she kept quiet and watched the children.

Gin

Gin

Retired
Gin laughed at the girl's reaction. "So she's shy," The young Kazekage thought. She stretched her arms over her head and yawned loudly. She had woken up only a short while ago and still felt somewhat groggy. "There's nothing wrong about liking a guy, you know," She said and paused briefly. "Or a girl, for that matter. Tell me, which is it?" Gin asked, both out of curiosity and because she wanted to see how the young girl reacted. In the meantime, she saw Chie and Reiko stealing the ball from the other children and sighed. "Chie! Reiko!" She yelled out at them. "What did I tell you about taking things from other kids? Give the ball back! It isn't yours!" She called out. Chie pouted at her briefly before giving the ball back... by kicking it into a boy's face. Perfect. She was raising a monster. "Just because your mom's the Kazekage and your dad's the Mizukage doesn't mean you get to do whatever you want! Reiko, that goes for you, too!" As she finished yelling, Gin sank back down into the bench and sighed. "A piece of advice," She said, addressing the girl next to her. "Don't have kids until you hit at least 20."

Karōshi

Karōshi

D-rank
Karo near enough died when the woman asked her what her preference was. Karo didn't care to be honest, she thought that if you like someone then you shouldn't be restricted by gender, then again, this woman was as nosey as hell...prying in to every little thing already...oh jeebus.
"That's rather personal to be asking a stranger, don't you think?" She replied back almost as quickly as she was asked. She liked her privacy and only really opened up once she knew people. Her downfall i that she's too trusting. She'll trust people when they show her kindness and whatnot but she was getting a grip of herself...very slowly though.

Kaze and Mizukage? Holy hell! Karo was smack dab in the middle of royalty. She got to her feet and bowed slightly, humbly yet lightning quick to avoid being disrespectful.
"I'm so sorry Kage-sama, I meant no disrespect! Forgive me!" She said hastily, tripping over her words a few times. She was now struck with nervousness and fright. Who knows what this Kage is like...she could be nice pr she could be the meanest bitch on this planet alone.. The bloue flower now back in her hair, resting on top of her left ear.

6Y-You'll...train me? (Gin/Invite Only) Empty Re: Y-You'll...train me? (Gin/Invite Only) Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:08 pm

Gin

Gin

Retired
Gin once again laughed at the girl's reaction. She often found enjoyment in making people feel uncomfortable. "I suppose you're right, it really isn't my business," She said, a smirk appearing on her face. She liked this girl so far. "I sometimes filter what I'm saying so feel free to ignore it if it makes you uncomfortable," She said nonchalantly. Among the five Kage, Gin was quite unique in her way of governing. Of course, she commanded respect from those around her, but she treated them as equals. She liked to receive input from her subordinates on anything, really. She disliked formalities quite a lot, as well. Most people in her village called her by her first name. The more uptight villagers had taken to calling her Lady Gin, which she didn't really mind as much. All in all, she liked having regular conversations, even with Genin.

Ah, but now the girl had realized who she was talking to. Such a bother. Accidentally stating that she was the Kazekage had brought on an air of formality that hadn't been there before. "Disrespect?" Gin asked. "I don't really remember you being disrespectful, we were just having a normal conversation," said Gin, in hopes that the young girl would relax and go back to being how she had been before. She grimaced slightly at Karoshi bowing in front of her. If there was anything Gin hated it was that feeling of superiority that was thrust upon her by her title. "You can stand up, you know?" She said, now sounding slightly annoyed. "But anyways, my name is Gin Kuroka. Feel free to call me Gin." The young Kazekage adjusted the strap of the empty scabbard that she always carried on her back. It often became uncomfortable when it grazed against her bare stomach.

Karōshi

Karōshi

D-rank
She heard the Kage make a comment on her not being disrespectful...she wasn't being but Karo was an apologetic person like that, always apologizing for the littlest things and most times for nothing. She felt a tad stupid for acting like this, the Kage obviously getting annoyed at her for being...formal? Isn't that what they want? Respect and formality? Then again she'd treat her with respect and such but she clearly didn't like being treated...better? Maybe equality was her game...
"Sorry." She said as she shied away before getting back to normal, her body language now slightly more relaxed as she smiled to herself; turning and now looking at the Kage.

"My name is Karoshi Zetsumei of the Kumogakure village." She said to Gin, hopefully not coming off as too formal. You could hear her voice shaking slightly. She'd never met a Kage and had a 'proper' conversation before...it did seem rather odd...maybe this Kage was just easy-going and fun loving...she must be since she's a mother and then it hit her...
"Wait...how old are you, sorry? You said I should wait till I'm 20 till I have children but...that would mean you're younger than that...no?" She asked. If this Kage was under 20 then it was just...strange. Not many Kage are young though the Hokage was young also...so many prodigies lately...

Gin

Gin

Retired
Gin's look softened as Karoshi apologized. It was going to probably take a while before the young girl felt comfortable around the Kazekage. Gin sighed softly, mostly out of tiredness. She had been catching up on her sleep lately, though. That was one of the better parts of this trip to Konoha. Gin nodded once Karoshi finally introduced herself. "Kumo, eh?" She repeated. "I've been there several times before, never as a shinobi, though" She said absentmindedly before realizing that her comment probably made no sense to the girl. "I used to be a merchant up until I turned eleven," She elaborated. Now that she thought about it, she hadn't heard anything from her mother since then. It had already been what? Seven years? Gin pursed her lips and looked at her two little girls. She would never do the same to her children, she loved them far too much. The fact that she was willing to deal with Jurou for their sake was living proof of that.

Gin was snapped out of her thoughts by another one of Karoshi's questions. The Kazekage couldn't help but snicker. "Weren't you the one who said something about personal questions?" Gin would keep talking before Karoshi had a chance to apologize once again. She was clearly kidding around. "I'm 18 years old, at the moment. I was 15 when I had my two little bundles of joy," She explained, pointing towards Chie and Reiko. The resemblance was clearly there. Both girls had been born with silver hair and pale skin, much like her own.

Karōshi

Karōshi

D-rank
A merchant? How exciting! Living the life of a traveling merchant,, on the road, helping those in need of food and water. Karoshi purred at the thought. She'd always wanted to help those that needed it and hearing how Gin sold merchandise to others only proved that she's nice. Oh goody!

Karoshi was smiling up until Gin made the comment about the whole personal questions part. Karoshi felt her face shrink and slide off the end of her chin as she flailed on the spot. How idiotic of her...she just got slapped right in the face with her own words...facepalm much?
Karoshi giggled and rubbed the back of her head in embarrassment. She was going to apologize however Gin had continued talking on...Yep. Gin caught on rather quickly. Great.

"15? That's a bit of a push to have children...I'm only 15 myself and I couldn't dream of having children this early in life. I need to protect my village before I plan on having children..." She explained, her voice trailing off at the end at the thought of having... with someone and firing out a bunch of children. She looked slightly sad for a moment before she got back to reality and gave off an uneasy smile.

10Y-You'll...train me? (Gin/Invite Only) Empty Re: Y-You'll...train me? (Gin/Invite Only) Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:36 am

Gin

Gin

Retired
Gin snickered as she watched Karoshi's face fall from a smile to a look of sheer embarrassment. The young Kazekage found this sort of reaction entertaining. It was part of the reason why she liked to tease the people around her. Gin's expression changed after Karoshi spoke. She still smiled, but the tone was different, more melancholic. Gin let out a sigh. "Yes, you're right," She began. "I was young; too young, in fact. But it wasn't like I planned it and neither did their father. We didn't really know what we were doing. One thing led to another and, we... yeah. I wound up being a mother. But neither Jurou or I really knew what to do. Having the twins only made what could have been a wonderful relationship into a living nightmare," Gin shuddered. She remembered her fifteen year old self - lost and confused - trying to deal with everything that was going on. She remembered blaming the whole ordeal on Jurou, who in turn seemed to care little for her troubles. It didn't take long for their relationship to be doomed to failure. Gin once again sighed. "Nevertheless, I'm confident enough that I can protect Sunagakure, as long as I have a sword in my hand," Gin said. Despite the many obstacles along the way, she had managed to gain enough strength to lead her village. She liked to think that her sole purpose in life was to defend her people, but she knew that that was partially a lie. She wasn't just the Kazekage. She was a mother.

11Y-You'll...train me? (Gin/Invite Only) Empty Re: Y-You'll...train me? (Gin/Invite Only) Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:55 am

Karōshi

Karōshi

D-rank
Karo listened to Gin with intent, her story slightly moved her a bit but she pushed the feeling to the back of her mind before feeling slightly bad, had she touched a nerve? Karo wasn't to sure as to how to approach the situation other than fidget with her fingers on the spot...she turned away fro a brief moment before hearing her mention a sword... Gin had Kenjutsu...

Karo turned her head back to her before speaking, her voice cracking up since thirst was beginning to kick in.
"You have Kenjutsu aswell?" She asked, her eyes staring deep into Gin's.

It was admirable that she was thinking of her village and it's people, willing to protect them with her life. Karo was no fighter...she wouldn't even begin to think as to how she would approach a situation like that if she was to be a Kage...highly unlikely though mind you... She didn't think of herself as something special but still...

12Y-You'll...train me? (Gin/Invite Only) Empty Re: Y-You'll...train me? (Gin/Invite Only) Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:56 pm

Gin

Gin

Retired
Gin was briefly taken aback by the girl's question. Had she just asked if Gin knew Kenjutsu? She thought it was obvious. The young Kazekage always carried a sword by her side and the empty scabbard on her back. Not only that, but the large tattoo on her back - loosely in the shape of a sword - designated her as a member of the Kuroka Clan, which were renowned for their abilities with a sword. "You kidding me?" She asked, though she wasn't aiming to make Karochi feel idiotic of self-conscious. "Of course I know Kenjutsu! Hell, I was practically born with a sword in my hand. Well, not really, given that I was raised as a civilian. But that's hardly the point. The point is that I have a natural talent for Kenjutsu," She said, sounding rather enthusiastic, really. The young Kazekage had a passion for everything concerning a sword. "I take it you know swordplay as well? How much do you know?" She asked Karoshi.

13Y-You'll...train me? (Gin/Invite Only) Empty Re: Y-You'll...train me? (Gin/Invite Only) Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:41 pm

Karōshi

Karōshi

D-rank
Karoshi did feel a bit stupid...she honestly hadn't noticed that she had her blades with her...maybe she was still tired...maybe she was just ignorant to her surroundings. Who knows but there really isn't much to nag her about. Humans make mistakes.

She nodded as Gin had mentioned the swordplay comment, smiling slightly as she shuddered slightly. She honestly didn't know a lot since most her life she spent using her medical ninjutsu.
"I dunno...not a lot since I spend more time with my medical ninjutsu. I find it more easier and relaxing to focus upon whereas when I use my sword I have to be a lot more strict on myself." She said, her voice lowering near the end as she looked off to the center of the village.
She had just bought a really nice sword but she hadn't had the chance to use it.

14Y-You'll...train me? (Gin/Invite Only) Empty Re: Y-You'll...train me? (Gin/Invite Only) Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:07 pm

Gin

Gin

Retired
Gin raised an eyebrow. "Medical ninjutsu?" She began. The young Kazekage naturally disliked and distrusted everything that revolved around medicine. It was in her blood. The mere sight of a hospital made chills run up her spine. She grimaced involuntarily. "Just... medical ninjutsu?" She asked again. She couldn't fathom why someone would dedicate their entire time to such a trait that served no real use in combat. Sure, medics were necessary to ensure the survival of their squad, but they were useless if they couldn't fend for themselves in battle. "How do you plan on standing up for yourself in a fight?" She asked, genuinely perplexed by the mere thought of that. What could she do? Heal her opponent to death? It was ludicrous. Gin shook her head fervently. "You need to focus more on Kenjutsu, and I'm not just saying that because I'm passionate about swords. Hell, you should focus on anything that improves your offense or else you'll be screwed when you have to fight on your own," She explained.

15Y-You'll...train me? (Gin/Invite Only) Empty Re: Y-You'll...train me? (Gin/Invite Only) Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:37 pm

Karōshi

Karōshi

D-rank
Karoshi couldn't help but be stunned by Gin, she sounded more and more annoyed with each word she spoke...Did...Karo say something? Did Gin hold a personal grudge against those who knew Medical Ninjutsu? She wondered to herself...Medical ninjutsu was definitely used for healing but not all the time...
"Well...there are some medical ninjutsu that acts as an offensive approach. Like the Chakra Scalpel, otherwise known as Chakra Dissection Blade. It basically acts like a sword on your hand and can cut those it touches, without actually harming the outside skin. If used right, it can cause you to bleed from the inside and...well...die..." She explained. She didn't like those who underestimated Medical Ninjutsu...

"Though I would like to further my Kenjutsu...It would help when fighting others in close combat, you know?" She said, half smiling at the idea of becoming stronger than before.

16Y-You'll...train me? (Gin/Invite Only) Empty Re: Y-You'll...train me? (Gin/Invite Only) Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:49 pm

Gin

Gin

Retired
Gin shook her head once again and pursed her lips. "Why would you use that when you can use a sword, though?" She asked. Gin was genuinely curious. She didn't really understand the mechanics of medical ninjutsu. She shied away from it, really, as she did with most things that she didn't understand. Kenjutsu, however, came easy to her. She found strength and safety in swords and had felt no need to get out of her comfort zone to learn anything else, besides ninjutsu, of course. "In any case, you should have a back up plan. I guess that's what I'm trying to say with all of this," Gin said, smiling at Karoshi. "And you're on the right track if you plan on refining your skills in Kenjutsu. Hell, I might be able to teach you a couple of things if you train hard enough. That's assuming that you'll visit Suna, of course."

17Y-You'll...train me? (Gin/Invite Only) Empty Re: Y-You'll...train me? (Gin/Invite Only) Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:53 am

Karōshi

Karōshi

D-rank
"Well...I do have a book on my clan's jutsu though...they're a little too barbaric for my tasting..." She said as she pulled out a book of knowledge on the Zetsumei Clan

She sighed as she handed it over...the clan itself was amazing due to it's bonus's for medical ninjutsu but the jutsu's and the drawbacks...made her shudder...Karo got a flash back of when she had to use her Kekkei Genkai on someone to defend herself...she was close to becoming blind for over using it... Thankfully they fled before they were turned into a water balloon...

She heard the words of the young Kazekage, offering her to come visit...Karo's head turned quickly to meet Gins eyes. Was she serious!?
"I would love to! I will offer up my services as a medical ninja for your village if it would please you!" She said happily, a smile on her face now as she got to her feet and placed he right hand on the left side of her chest.
"Please train me in the arts of Kenjutsu, Gin-Sama!"

18Y-You'll...train me? (Gin/Invite Only) Empty Re: Y-You'll...train me? (Gin/Invite Only) Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:13 pm

Gin

Gin

Retired
Gin took the book and eyed it closely for a minute before opening it and skimming through the pages. The young woman didn't care much for any sort of book that wasn't... well, perverted, though she did find the young girl's ability quite interesting. "Not bad," She stated. "And combined with Kenjutsu, this should be able to give you and advantage against most opponents." She gave the book back to Karoshi and smiled at the young girl. "My Kekkei Genkai is a little more straightforward. Kuroka are able to create weapons from chakra and we have a talent for Kenjutsu. That's about it," She explained. Her clan's ability largely depended on how creative the user could get. It could often take years to create a decent blade, something truly unique. She cocked her head to the side at Karoshi's request... train... her? Gin was taken aback. She already had three Genin to train and that had proven to consume a lot of time already. That, along with her duties as Kazekage left her little time for herself. "Train you?" She repeated. "I-I don't think I can just yet. I'd have to teach you from scratch!"

19Y-You'll...train me? (Gin/Invite Only) Empty Re: Y-You'll...train me? (Gin/Invite Only) Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:34 pm

Karōshi

Karōshi

D-rank
Able to create swords, purely from chakra? Woah...she must be pretty experienced to be able to do that...if only Karo could do that as well, it'd help her kenjutsu grow...she'd have trained it before if she was able to...having no sword stunts the progression of Kenjutsu you know...
Karo was thinking away at the idea before Gin had said that she wasn't sure about training her in Kenjutsu...what the major fuck just happened between that split second? One minute she was talking about training her in the arts of Kenjutsu and now she's saying that she's unsure? Did this woman have something wrong with her? Poor memory perhaps? Regardless, Karo was none amused. At first her face had dropped in disappointment which soon changed to frustration with a slight hint of anger.
"What? You just said you could train me if I come! I'm not a burden... wont get in the way of anything and I can act as Suna's Medic ninja! I know how short staffed you are there..." She said as she swung her right hand to the left, her; rather oversized breast, jiggling as she edged back... embarrassment now slapped across her face as she brought her arms up, cupping each breast in defense.

20Y-You'll...train me? (Gin/Invite Only) Empty Re: Y-You'll...train me? (Gin/Invite Only) Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:16 pm

Gin

Gin

Retired
Gin's face dropped as she let out a sigh. She threw her head back and slumped into the bench. "Apparently everyone knows we're short-handed," She sighed miserably. Even a mere Genin from Kumo knew of Suna's problems. "Is it really my fault that Yui did such a terrible job? Really? She drove out half of the village! We've been underpopulated for months!" She lamented, mostly to herself. She knew that Karoshi could probably care less about Suna's troubles. Nevertheless, she made a tempting offer. Suna was still getting back on its feet after the disaster that had been Yui Inuzuka's reign. A new medic would be quite useful. All Gin needed to do was spare a couple of hours in her day to train the girl. It was a fair trade, really. Then again, that would mean spending less time with Sake... She sighed. She had to place the good of the village above herself. It was her job, her duty. She groaned to herself before sighing in defeat. "I'll train you," She said with finality. "But don't expect it to be easy, kid," She said, smiling at Karoshi now.

21Y-You'll...train me? (Gin/Invite Only) Empty Re: Y-You'll...train me? (Gin/Invite Only) Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:38 pm

Karōshi

Karōshi

D-rank
Oh crap...Karo hit a soft spot from the sounds of it as the Kage spoke about Yui and the village being underpopulated...She didn't know how to approach the situation but shake her head lightly. It wasn't Gin's fault in the slightest that the previous Kazekage was a complete twat but Gin shouldn't have to feel responsible for the so called "Ex-Kage"

Hearing the words she wanted to hear, Karo jumped for joy and smiled happily at the Kage before bowing.
"Thank you so my Kage-Sama! I promise only to bother you when you're free!" She said happily before running off to the hotel room to pack her bags and sharpen her blade. This was going to be fun indeed.

Player one has left The Game

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.