You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No Train No Gain[Training/Invite Only] Empty No Train No Gain[Training/Invite Only] Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:01 pm

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
Maikeru began to throw his fists and elbows at the training dummies. He had been doing this for an hour or so, allowing with other training exercises. He started to put up a sweat. He had became angry with himself. He had been out of shape, out of the action, lazy with his training. He hadn't gotten any stronger. Takehare would no doubt look down on his non-actions. Maikeru jumped, and kneed the wooden dummy, putting a slight crack in it. That was enough of the dummies for now.

He had this apiphany not too long ago. He saw a fellow Shinobi of his. Upon joining the village, that shinobi was weaker than he was. And now he was stronger. Much stronger. Far stronger than Maikeru had ever been. And for a moment, he thought he was stronger than Maikeru could ever be. The Maikeru grew angrier at this thought. He ran over to a boulder, and began using it as a punching bag. He had trained his durability enough to make him feel little pain. "At least I was able to accomplish that much." He kept angering and berating himself, calling himself a weakling. He didn't want to be weak. He didn't want to have so many shinobi easily surpass him. The thought of his weakness made him sick to his stomach. "What would Takehare say? What would he say? He would call me a useless little punk!" His durability could only last for so long as his knuckles began to visibly bleed. He got complacent. He got soft. He hadn't even gained an Explosion Style Jutsu for which his Clan was famed for. He stopped. Maikeru looked at his knuckles. They were bleeding a little too much. He wrapped them up and took a long, deep sigh. I can't loose my cool. Bitching won't get me stronger. He put a smile on his face. Time to put in some more work. He began doing push-ups and sit ups. He regain his confidence. He felt a spark inside him. One that would soon explode.

WC: 357
E-3-D Strength

Sabaku, Kongo

Sabaku, Kongo

D-rank
Kongo had been awake for hours after she had woken up from a nightmare she had of watching her parents die, she resigned herself to watching the sun rise from below until it was high into the sky by the window next to her bed but she soon begun to feel sorry for herself as she made a quiet scoff and slowly rose off of her bed and into the bath that her home provided for her. It had been quite awhile since she enjoyed the peacefulness of a nice quite bath that wasn't open to the public masses as she had been accustomed too after six years of traveling all around, she opened the door to her bathroom and walked in before closing the door enough to leave only a small crack opening to inside. She then put a towel on a high place before stepping into the shower while it was off, she then started to remove her top shirt behind to cover of her shower curtain blurring out her image until it was nearly distinguishable and then she moved down to her underwear before dropping them to the floor of her bathroom.

She then begun to turn the handle on the hot water side, Kongo liked to take hot baths and showers because they reminded her of the hot climate of Sunagakure her birth village. Kongo suddenly screamed in a small yelp as when she turned on the the shower she did not know the water needed a second to heat up so her skin was assaulted with cold water drops, the sensation of the cold however did seem to wake her up completely as now she felt wide awake and the water was now getting to more her temperature. Her hand begun searching for the wash clothe as she reached for the bar of soap that she bought from a merchant that was infused with apple's giving it a sweet smell to whoever that uses i, she let the water of the shower collide against the washcloth making sure it had enough water before she begun to scrub the bar of soap against it giving it plenty of soapy liquid before setting down the bar of soap.

Not wanting to waste anymore time she would carefully slide the washcloth against her body in slow smooth strike's multiple time's in multiple area's to make sure she was clean, after seventeen minutes she decided she was clean enough and let the water of the shower cascade freely along her body with no resistance once so ever as the heat from the shower seemed to warm her up from the inside as well making her feel quite happy. She then turned off the shower and grabbed her towel while still behind the blurring shower curtain, she would dry herself off completely and then wrap her towel around her body.

Now that she was out she would walk to another room with a wide curtain that was impossible to see thought, Kongo used this as her changing station that was clear to anyone who ever saw it by the clothe's she had hanging from the top of it. Kongo would then walk behind it as she begun pulling down her clothe's and in nearly twenty two minutes she emerged with her hair all the way down to the side's of her face while some of her hair tips pointed upwards slightly  and her pink bangs hanging right in the middle of her face between her eyes. She is wearing a standard kunoichi outfit that goes all the way to her mouth covering it to  conceal her breathing and half her face while a X-mak design is placed over her mouth area, she covers the outfit with a faded black heavy fur coat jacket that covers her chest before she looks across the room at her sand gourd. Kongo doesn't know her clone's sand manipulation jutsu yet so carrying her gourd around will only slow her down with no added bonus so she walked out leaving it behind.

Once outside she takes a breath of fresh air and looks over the village of Iwagakure, she was no a official ninja so just like any ninja she figured it would be best to train her skills or else she will die and early death much like most of her family. She decided to visit a place known as the "Fissure Grounds" apparently by the rumors she heard it's where Iwagakure ninja go to train themselves making it the perfect location for what she wanted to do, she would then begin running towards the location of the Fissure Grounds excited for a change of paste that she lived for six long years.

When she arrived she could not see many people as she expected she would causing her motivation to plummet slightly, until she heard a grunting sound and a voice that was clearly angry. She followed that voice until she was behind a rock six meters away from a boy who seemed to be talking to himself before angrily hitting a boulder with his bare fist giving Kongo a startle on why he would do that to himself, it would bit be long before Kongo would notice the familiar appearance of deep red liquid running down the boys knuckles indicating that he was now visibly bleeding.
The boy would berate himself further before starting to wrap his hands up but even after doing so his hands were sure to take more damage if he kept up his reckless behavior, Kongo swiftly came out of the bush's as fast as she could before taking a step in front of the boy and staring him into his eye's as she said the words "Stop!"

WC:977

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
Maikeru instatnly stopped his training. He found himself to be in the presence of a female, who was trying hard to initiate eye contact, making the situation feel awkward on his end. He assumed she was talking about his training. Putting two and two together she probably saw him bleed, which would warrant concern for someone. That was just an educated guess. Nonetheless, he looked her back in the eyes, and let out a simple. "Uuuhhh....no. And you really shouldn't sneak up on me like that. If I had gotten too startled, I could have attacked you. Well...would have." Maikeru continued to do his sit ups, and finally began to feel the nice, burning strain on his abs. He rolled on the back of his neck and shoulders, pressed his hands on the ground, and kick up to a standing position. He cracked his neck, and rolled his shoulders. He started to walk away to began another activity. "Oh. Since you are here I am going to assume you initially came here for training. You don't have any particular reason to stock me. So I am going to give you some freindly advice. Consider it a lesson, even though I am no where near certified to be teaching anyone anything. But consider it a lesson in the-"

Maikeru quickly turned around to face the strange girl. He used his Lightning Bullet Jutsu, and fired fifteen bullets at her as fast as he could. "-element of surprise." Maikeru took a fighting stance, a balance between offense and defense. Reckless abandoned would get him nowhere. Though he certainly isn't the type of person to wait for the first move to be made by the opponent. But then again this was about the element of surprise. So he was going to give a surprise. Maikeru, still in his fighting pose, he sunk into the ground as if it was river. The Double Suicide Decapitation. He could detect her presence. Maikeru waited for the right moment, wanting to create a situation of anxiety. A few seconds later, he made his move, and went for the grab at her ankles, and the attempt to puller her under ground. He had trapped many Missing Ninja with this technique, and was certainly prepared for a hilarious reaction.

WC: 385
E~3-D Speed

150/130 Chakra
Jutsu Used:

Last edited by Maikeru Otsuka on Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sabaku, Kongo

Sabaku, Kongo

D-rank
Once Kongo asked the boy to stop she realized the situation she has just put herself in, not only was she a new arrival in the village but she had also just  jumped in front of a stranger she didn't even know and basically ordered them to do something. Her own shyness was now starting to get the better of her causing her to nervously start sweating and making her legs wobbly, thanks to her outfit her own facial expressions would be concealed but to anyone looking at her it was clear that she was either nervous or scared or possibly a combination of the two.

Her mind suddenly snapped back to reality once she felt the silence glare of the boy she had just somewhat ordered to stop his actions, she could feel him staring directly into her eye's causing her to feel even more shy and nervous to the point where she felt like she was paralyzed by her own fears. The silence between the two was broken once the boy finally spoke up,"Uuuhhh....no. And you really shouldn't sneak up on me like that. If I had gotten too startled, I could have attacked you. Well...would have." And with those words the boy seemingly annoyed Kongo's words going right back to his training but the boy expressed that he could have and would have attacked her for startling him in such a way but refrained from doing so, Kongo smiled as she watched the boy continue to do his sit up exercises somewhat admiring his dedication to training and the thought of that he wasn't all bad ran through her mind.

After watching the boy for a few moments he then begun to crack his neck and roll  his shoulders and then proceeded to walk away but as he did he would suddenly say"Oh. Since you are here I am going to assume you initially came here for training. You don't have any particular reason to stock me. So I am going to give you some friendly advice. Consider it a lesson, even though I am no where near certified to be teaching anyone anything. But consider it a lesson in the-" And just like that suddenly the boy would turn around facing Kongo before fifteen ball shaped electricity objects speed towards Kongo, she was far to close to get away so all she could do is throw up her arms in defense before getting hit with nearly all of the electricity shots shaped into balls as she let out pained cry's as the force of the attack started pushing her back little by little while the shocks gave her arms plenty of first degree burns causing her to flinch and shiver for a couple of seconds.

In her pain she would not hear the last words the boy would say but once she finally did look up it seemed he had all but disappeared and at this point it would be when her battle senses would kick in, Kongo would do a back jump off the ground while the boy would reappear in the same spot she was in but behind her as if he was attempting to grab her ankle's. She would begin to cast hand signs as fast as she could weave them before landing on the same rock she had hide behind before approaching the boy. Once she landed her mouth would open letting out a thick viscous mist using the water particle's in the air while mixing it with her chakra, the area surrounding them would be nearly impossible to see through as each of them would only be able to see half a meter in front of them but that didn't matter as Kongo begun to spoke, "Hey that was uncool you jerk! I did come here to train but i had a different idea in mind that could possibly help both of us out if your interested." Although Kongo would extend this offer she would use the cover of the mist to quietly jump down onto the ground landing by a nearby small boulder that was almost bigger then her own torso, she would then proceed to put some of her own chakra into the boulder as a counter measure.

Kongo was not the type of ninja to do well in physical combat and desperately hoped the boy attacking her would become curious in what she had to offer him, if all went well they would both get stronger together.

WC:769

Total WC:1,766

Chakra: 135/150

Jutsu Used:

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
After popping back up from the ground, Maikeru found nothing but the air. She seems to be the evasion type. He was also met with an incoming Mist. She was proficient with evasion. Intriguing. Then he heard her speak. "Hey that was uncool you jerk! I did come here to train but i had a different idea in mind that could possibly help both of us out if your interested." Maikeru left out a chuckle. "You don't know? This IS going help us both out. Ever heard of the expression, 'No Pain No Gain'?" Maikeru slammed his hands on the ground, using summoning three mud wolves. He had the mud beasts surround him. She would attack, she'd have to go through one of them first. And the noise that comes of it would be a good way to pinpoint her location, where he could close the space between them and use taijutsu. Grappling would be the smartwst choice, to keep her from going anywhere if she tries it. To make things even more interesting, Maikeru summoned four doppelgangers, to confuse her, like an octopus squinting inc to confuse a shark. He ran towards one. "Come out, come out wherever you are." He ran towards another. "I don't bite unless asked nicely." He couldn't see her, and he couldn't exactly gage her skills. Though he knew it was on the low side, like himself. Maikeru just needed to find out how low it was. He remembered how Takehare would surprise attack him out of nowhere, reminding him of how important the element rofl surprise is, and how to always be on guard. Expect the unexpected. Maikeru took out a few senbon. He was going to get serious. "I hope you're ready to get serious. Because I know for a fact I am."

WC:307

E~3-D Endurance

150/95 Chakra

Jutsu Used:

Last edited by Maikeru Otsuka on Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

6No Train No Gain[Training/Invite Only] Empty Re: No Train No Gain[Training/Invite Only] Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:55 pm

Sabaku, Kongo

Sabaku, Kongo

D-rank
As Kongo would wait for the attacking shinobi's answer she would hear him say "You don't know? This IS going help us both out. Ever heard of the expression, 'No Pain No Gain?" Sabaku would say a curse word inside the comfort of her own mind as she would now be forced to engage in battle, the though of this might be a good thing ran through her mind as she could now test out her arsenal of skills. The mist created by herself was a blessing and a curse in itself as it provided great cover but also reduced her visibility, she would remain behind the rock to think as she could hear the taunting throws of the boy trying to upset her and lure her out of her hiding space.

Kongo rationalized the situation in her head and was able to come up with a strategy that was risky but could potentially pay off, if the boy wanted to cause pain then she would give him a douse of it herself. Kongo would then pluck a arm hair from her left arm and weave hand signs before a clone of herself would appear next to her, she would then whisper her plan into the clone's ear. Kongo would then begin to steel herself for her risky plan.

After calming down Kongo would not hesitate to kick her plan into action, she would deactivate the mist jutsu causing the area to clear out  and return normal visibility to anyone in it. Kongo immediately ran out running around in a semi circle while building up fuuton nature in her lungs until she was behind where the boy stood, she would see the male shinobi had three mud wolves surrounding him and four clone's in which she could not tell the difference in which one was the real one. Rather or not the boy or the wolves were paying attention to her or not she would now sprint directly towards them until she was three meters away before releasing the gathered fuuton chakra in her lungs through her mouth releasing a powerful gust that would blow her back away from the boy at 5m/s while blowing the boy and his wolves two meters in the opposite direction while the powerful gust of fuuton nature would destroy the boy's clone's.

Once the clones were destroyed and the boy and his wolves were pushed back Kongo's clone would then rush out from the rock moving at 9m/s towards the male shinobi before attempting to land a full powered forward punch into either his gut area or back area.

Chakra: 110/150

Jutsu Used:

WC:447

Total WC:2,213

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
Maikeru was loosing patience. He wasn’t sure how long had it been before he started, but it felt like ages. Dammit, why won’t she come out? Maikeru was getting paranoid, unable to see or hear this girl. He continued to look around. He looked around further. He begun to crack his neck. “If you don’t come out I’m going to go looking for you. And you won’t like it when I find you.” He perhaps was taking this too seriously. But Maikeru couldn’t stand cowardice. And his blood boiled at the idea of her using this mist to escape the fight. But he would eat those thoughts as the mist began to disappear. He and his clones went into defense position.

He heard the patter of someone stepping on the ground as she would end up right behind him. Maikeru was going to turn around, but he was blown away by a strong gust of wind. His clones went tumbling back before completely dispersing, and his wolves being turned back into mud as they flew into the air. The clomps of mud landed directly on top of him. Maikeru shoved hem off his body. Visibly frustrated, but admitted impressed, he stood up, wiping mud off his clothes. The mud would then reform into back into Mud wolves. “Well I guess you do have some ski-”

He was interrupted by a fist having am up close and personal encounter with his face. Maikeru’s head jerked back, and knocking him back a meter away. He rubbed his bruised cheek, and started at the ninja in frustration. She was a bit better and stronger than he anticipated. He pointed to her. Screaming the order at his mud wolves “Sick her, boys.” The Mud Wolves jumped at her, and began biting and growling. They don’t do much damage, but all of them together would add up. While they attacked the clone, he turned to the real one. “You may not be all that physically strong, but I have to hand it to you, your ability in tactics is outright impeccable. You have a lot of tricks up your sleeve.” Maikeru turned to the clone that was fighting with the Mud Wolves. He yield his fist back, and ran towards it. He yelled. He rushed rocketed his fist forward. If it hit, it would cause an explosion in the shape of a cone, it could dissipate the clone. Unfortunately, if it did hit, his hand would fracture. A problem indeed. But he ha to give a little payback for punching him in the face. He turned to the pink haired ninja. “Welp. My wrist is fractured. I think its clear that you are the winner.” Maikeru held his hand. He winced in pain. “I think I should get this healed.”

473 WC
E~3-D Perception
90/150

Jutsu Used:

Sabaku, Kongo

Sabaku, Kongo

D-rank
The moment Kongo stepped out into the opening the shinobi would attempt to turn around but he would be immediately hit by her fuuton jutsu causing him to be pushed back as she watched the clone's disappear and the wolves he had created turn back to mud as they  got torn apart flying right into the boy's face which would earn a slight chuckle from her at the comedy of it all, of course this would earn a visibly frustrated look from the boy as he begun to speak while wiping the mud off unknowing that there was another attack heading his way, “Well I guess you do have some ski-

Before the boy could finish his sentence the clone she had created just before would connect her fist onto the boy's body, due to his movements the attack that was aimed elsewhere would connect to his face and the unintended location would seem to cause the clone's attack to lose a decent amount of power letting the boy escape with only but a bruise on his face. The boy would rub his cheek while locking gaze's with Kongo with frustration evident from his look, he would then point to her clone and order his wolves to attack in which the clone couldn't' dodge in time due to the nature of the jutsu in which they were created by and then the boy turned to her before speaking, “You may not be all that physically strong, but I have to hand it to you, your ability in tactics is outright impeccable. You have a lot of tricks up your sleeve.”  Hearing the boys words made her blush slightly in embarrassment and feel a sense of pride in herself while the boy had seemingly got up and hit his clone with a technique that caused a mini explosion that brought her out of her self-appreciation, “Well. My wrist is fractured. I think its clear that you are the winner.” the boy said while holding his hand and wincing in obvious pain, “I think I should get this healed.

Kongo would give a heavy sigh while walking up to him, "It's not like i was trying to win, but you shouldn't just attack first ask questions later. Here give me your hand." Without waiting Kongo would take the shinobi's hands lightly trying to not cause anymore pain then she already did and she would place her hand over his before chakra would envelop and start to slightly heal him "Unfortunately my medical skills are not good enough to completely heal your fracture but at-least i can ease your pain until you see a real medical ninja." she said before going back to focusing before finishing.

"Well that should do it for now, i must be going now it's getting late. Please be sure to properly visit the hospital, ill be seeing you around." Kongo would then make her way off the fissure training grounds without waiting for the boy's response.

-Exit Thread-

Chakra: 100/150

Jutsu Used:

WC:512

Total WC:2,725

2,150 Words towards Sand Control Jutsu (575 Words Left)

Perception:

E-3 ~> D, 300 Words (275 Words Left)

Endurance:

E ~> E-1, 75 Words (200 Words Left)
E-1 ~> E-2, 150 Words (50 Words Wasted)

Maikumaru

Maikumaru

A-rank
Maikeru watched her walk away. “Tch…”

Before leaving Maikeru was saw a more powerful Medical Ninjutsu specialist that, to his luck, happened to be walking by. He was worn out. After training for an extra hour, he sat on a rock and analysed what happened. He attempted to open up with a surprise attack, that failed. She counter played by masking his vision of her to hide. Unsure of himself, Maikeru went on the defensive, and even tried an attempt to bait her out, and attempted to goad her into making a mistake. While she did come out, it was a surprise attack, and from there, she had a full plan into action.

Maikeru thought to himself. What he should have done was to seek her out, instead of playing it defensive. She was playing it safe throughput the entire fight. Maikeru should have been more aggressive in his approach to find her. He should have had the wolves seek her out at the very least. He should have griefed her, and not given her a way to attack. What he needs is a string of Jutsu that creates synergy with one another in order to not give his opponent enough time to react. If they go on a harder defensive go on a harder offense. Seek and destroy. After that point, Maikeru threw the fight by fracturing his hand. He could have pushed it further, but there was no point in doing so. He had obtained all he needed to obtain. He looked at his hand. Learning how to become proficient in Medical would not be a bad idea. He had also learned that its ability goes beyond healing. A violent explosion style followed by a meticulous Medical style. It wouldn’t be such a bad idea. Maikeru later went home, contemplating what’s his next plot for the development of his potential.
-Exit-

314 WC
E~3-D Reaction TIme

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.