You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Genbu

Genbu

D-rank
As he step foot on the island, he wondered to himself just what he was about to get himself into. All he knew was that he wanted to become stronger and Jet could teach him the way. She had told him to come to the island to meet a special individual. She didn't give Genbu a name, but she was very clear that he would know who it was when he saw them. He followed the instructions given to him which led him to this sketchy restaurant in the slums of the island. The building was run down, seemingly unfit to be a restaurant but as he peered his head in the threshold, it appeared that people were in fact eating inside. He stepped foot inside the building, disgusted by what he saw. The inside looked even more disgusting than the outside, how that was even possible he didn't know but it was. As he wandered to a table, he sat himself on the side of the building nearest the wall giving him a view of the entire interior. From his view point, he had a tiny view of the kitchen allowing him to see some movement in the back. From what he could make out it seemed to be no identifiable ingredients visible, just a bit of blood trailing from the kitchen door. "That's not sanitary..." Genbu thought to himself disgusted. He looked around for some form of a menu in what seemed to be a futile attempt. As he was about to give up looking, he saw a set of numbers etched into the wall by the kitchen with prices next to them. No descriptions, no names, just numbers. "What kind of restaurant is this....." he thought to himself as he became more and more concerned about what he had walked into. As he sat, he started to feel something.....strange. It was a sensation he had never felt before. It felt as though he had walked into quicksand, his body feeling heavy and sluggish. "What the hell is this place...."

WC:346

Last edited by Genbu on Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yurei

Yurei

D-rank
"You know, it isn't polite to walk into a place like this unannounced" Yasuo teased the lad as they walked over to their table sitting down. They leaned in a bit, inspecting their person and pulled down their shades as they smiled politely although it lacked any warmth and felt hollow, like a rattlesnake watching you that hasn't shook its tail. The air around them would make anyone feel sluggish, like a heavy burden was forced upon them. Normal folk would feel crippled by the dark aura while others who look with suspicion, treading carefully around the individual as if they were a ticking time bomb ready to explode in an array of crimson deep red. However that polite smile was something to watch for, like a siren it was a thing of beauty that would lull its victims to reach over the edge, too close for comfort before being crushed. However the only person Yasuo would prefer to be crushed right now would be that damn Yuurei, Jet. A woman they preferred as little contact with as possible, but of course, the damn snake was never too far away and always managed to find them one way or another whenever they wanted.

Therefore they were none too pleased when Jet called them out for a favor, one in return for getting rid of all loose ends of Yasuo's last expedition on their way to kiri in exchange for watching over their latest toy student for the day and run a test on them to see they were worthy of her time. A bit underhanded if they do say so themselves but its not like the kurohebi was any better by any stretch of the imagination, arguably worse by moral standards but to each is to their own. So therefore they decided it was better not to piss the woman off and save themselves from having a noose around their neck now that the twins weren't always around to protect them, and play along. Besides they had work to do anyway and it was always nice to have a helping hand, especially when they weren't allowed to run away without Yasuo's say so.

Refraining from allowing a slight chuckle part from their lips they leaned back into their chair bowing their head a bit in greeting for a quick moment "You must be who she sent for me to supervise. Wonderful. I haven't had an assistant in such a long time. May I have the pleasure of knowing your name?"

427~

Genbu

Genbu

D-rank
"You know, it isn't polite to walk into a place like this unannounced" a voice spoke from his side. As he looked up he saw a person with shades walking up towards him. He wasn't quite sure whether they were male or female, but they seemed to be at least a bit friendly as they pulled their shades down and smiled. As they moved closer and sat down in front of him, Genbu theorized the source of the strange aura was most likely coming from this person. He was wary of the person, but he figured he had to play along as Jet had sent him here for a reason. "You must be who she sent for me to supervise. Wonderful. I haven't had an assistant in such a long time. May I have the pleasure of knowing your name?" spoke the person in front of him. "Genbu..." he said cautious of the one in front of him. "Who are you?", he asked hoping to ascertain whether it was a male or female he was addressing.  They hard confirmed they were who he was intended to meet in this place, now he just needed a bit more information on what exactly they would be doing.

As he sat trying to figure out what exactly was going on, he figured he would just ask what they would be doing. "It looks like this is some sort of restaurant. What will you have me do to assist you? I'm not much of a cook but I can try to help where i can I suppose." While he waited for the person to respond, he tried to figure out just why Jet had sent him here. Was this some sort of test or did she send him here so she could rid herself of him? He wasn't quite sure how this place would test him, being that it was just a restaurant albeit it a very disgusting one. The biggest question on his mind is just what this person was who sat before him and the aura they were surrounded with. It was almost suffocating and he wondered just what it was and how it worked. "I hope I don't regret this..." he thought to himself.

WC: 394

Yurei

Yurei

D-rank
"Genbu" The kurohebi chucked mulling over his name on their tongue like it was a wine tasting. They quickly spit it right back out in their mind like it was foul. Honestly for what reason did she, that damn Jet, send a child like this year. Anyone with half a brain should've been able to connect the dots. Obviously this was a seedy area and if he was really someone she had taken under her wing he would've been more cautious. Even more so when she knew Yasuo really did not enjoy dealing with the woman even if it wasn't often. She was a menace to deal with when she was younger though rumor was she went soft, started to act like a genuine shinobi of one of those stupid big five villages. What a load of crap. If they knew all the shit she pulled, her head would've been rolling down the street. No that girl, she has always been a schemer. She must've been planning something. So there was no doubt she had plans for this kid but for what. She wasn't the type to care about any 'family' or folk like her. Heck she even killed a few herself on missions. Yet she knew value when she saw it and wouldn't recklessly throw something like genbu away. It was suspicious but for now they suppose they could humor him. The girls were due to come back soon and they wouldn't take too kindly to Jet having sent one of her lackeys around and ordering them around. Yes....actually that sounded quite nice. Yasuo was supposed to test him anyway weren't they. And if he failed well, the consequences would've been justified would hehe. So they kept the smile on their face and nodded "Masa Yasuo and I would love the help. We need to get some groceries. I was hoping to grab some here but the quality leaves a bit to be desired. I'll still pick up my package and afterwards we can go out. If you could follow me please?" Yasuo arose and walked towards the back of the restaurant towards the kitchen telling Genbu to follow and watch his step after avoiding slipping on a strange liquid and down into a cellar that wasn't very well lit except for a lantern. In the cellar were various parcels and crates and barrels, all of which were unmarked.

840~

OOC: If it's alright with you I'd like to only do two more rounds of posts then exit

Genbu

Genbu

D-rank
"Genbu" the person in front of him repeated, his name coming off their lips with almost a bit of disdain. The tone of their voice was not as inveting as the first time they spoke, putting Genbu into an even more cautious frame of mind. "Masa Yasuo and I would love the help. We need to get some groceries. I was hoping to grab some here but the quality leaves a bit to be desired. I'll still pick up my package and afterwards we can go out. If you could follow me please?" the person spoke one more with a fake smile upon their face. Genbu wondered if the person's name was in fact Yasuo or if they were referring to someone else. They spoke in the same manner as Jet so of course he assumed they may be a bit....off. But Jet was certainly strong, so he figured this person may be strong as well other wise she wouldn't have sent him here. In the midst of his pondering, the person potentially known as 'Yasuo' got up from their seat and began to walk towards the back of the restaurant into the kitchen. Genbu followed suspiciously, noticing a strange on the floor. He wasn't sure what it was but it had a particular odor, nothing pleasant that was for sure.

As the two walked through the kitchen, he looked around noticing the filth in the kitchen which surely was not sanitary. The two took right into what seemed to be an underground cellar. It was barely lit within the cellar, the only light emanating from the lantern towards the bottom of the steps. Within the cellar, there were several boxes, crates, and barrels which were strangely unmarked. He wondered what was in the boxes, but at this point he figured he would be better off not knowing. "What are we looking for down here?"

WC: 329

OOC: I'm fine with ending after 2 rounds.

Yurei

Yurei

D-rank
"You know, you and I are quite similar. Our circumstances that is. Both of us are thrust into situations we do not wish for by her hand. However yours is more unfortunate" Yasuo chuckled darkly as the flames flicked in the latern. It was a haunting voice of which chilled anyone to the bone. And whilst doing so they recalled several meetings they had with the vexing watered down yuurei. Yes she always hated when they called her that. That woman, even as a young child has always gotten on their bad side but manipulated them into doing their bidding even though they would rather do anything but. Yet that girl, always knew what would happen, what made them tick, and enjoyed their suffering for they said it help built character. What foolishness. She thought by pushing him when needed and giving some information her and there, Yasuo was cornered into several undesirable situations, simply because she had plans for him.

Of course recently they thought the vixen lost interest in them, having not bothered them for a couple years which was a good and bad thing. They lost several leads and the wealth of resources that woman managed to gather on her own so they were left to build up on what they good. If Yasuo didnt have the twins...well it was highly unlikely they would have gotten as far as they did. Though it was strange, as soon as Yasuo felt the relief of no longer being messed with by that woman, those two appeared. Of course yasuo was cautious at first but that didn't stop the feeling inside them. To meet more like them. The kurohebi were few and in between and were among those who were scorned, even in the dark gritty shinobi world they were not welcomed and perhaps never will. The only saving grace was the companionship they found in each other and....that osada. That osada, what a dreadful yet beautiful man. Even now the girls did not fully understand why Yasuo stayed as long as they did. They understood the need for battle, the bloodlust calling to them, the madness lurking within; but Yasuo was no where near the level needed to take on that particular devil. Not at all. So staying by his side did not do much for him, or at least that was what they expected. Perhaps Yasuo wanted to feel like they had control...over their circumstances...something they never truly had. And, as Yasuo gazed upon the Yuurei, they would make sure to eliminate any threats to their fun.

"Genbu, what do you think your purpose really is. Do you think that woman cares for you, is that it? Is it kinship you seek with her? Perhaps you are okay with it. Her using you as you do the same." Yasuo's eyes glowed amorously in the darkness as the crept towards the Yuurei and walked around them, taking in the movements and watching they closely as it intimating their prey. They found this quite funny and a large joke making them struggle to let out an errie laugh. For some reason although Genbu withstood their aura, it was hardly any malice in it. Perhaps they just felt sluggish. He didn't feel like death watched him. "Are you hungry Yuurei? Do you hunger for strength? The strength to....enact justice on those who control your fate and left you the man that you are..."

By now the girls had reached the restaurant and sensed where Yasuo was however they noticed a slight change in their chakra, as if a familiar madness set in. They look towards each other and nodded, fading into the shadows and head towards Yasuo's location and by the time they reached it they heard the last few words of Yasuo's conversation, who when finished saw the girls and a silent message was conveyed between them. They would wait to strike.

1502~

Genbu

Genbu

D-rank
"You know, you and I are quite similar. Our circumstances that is. Both of us are thrust into situations we do not wish for by her hand. However yours is more unfortunate" spoke the being before him as two stood in the cellar. Yasuo chuckled menacingly in the darkness of the cellar, the words they spoke seeming more and more filled with malice. Genbu knew this was a bad situation, he wondered whether he should have ever come here. He barely knew this Jet but he came here hoping to gain her approval. He didn't know why he felt he needed her approval but it mattered to him, at at the time. But as time passed, the desire for acceptance faded away as the shroud of doubt and uncertainty crept over him. Yasuo began to look at Genbu intently, eyes glowing in the darkness like creature of the night.

"Genbu, what do you think your purpose really is. Do you think that woman cares for you, is that it? Is it kinship you seek with her? Perhaps you are okay with it. Her using you as you do the same." as Yasuo walked towards Genbu, circling him like a predator stalking its prey. Genbu, still feeling sluggish from the strange aura of Yasuo started to back away towards the door. He knew he had to get out of this place. Something wasn't right. He shouldn't have come here. He began to back away back towards the entrance of the cellar. Yasuo spoke once more, "Are you hungry Yuurei? Do you hunger for strength? The strength to....enact justice on those who control your fate and left you the man that you are..." At this point, he could care less about the words spewing from Yasuo's mouth, he just wanted to get out of the situation alive. As his eyes scanned for escape route, he noticed something truly appalling on the floor. "Is that a....a human finger.....?!" Genbu asked with disgust in voice. As he continued to look around, he noticed another appendage sticking out of one of the unmarked crates. "What the hell is going on here Yasuo!?" Genbu said as the adrenaline began to rush through his veins. He didn't wait for an answer, he turned and began to move towards the exit, intending to leave this abomination of a place and reveal the horrors going on to the authorities.  

WC: 422

Yurei

Yurei

D-rank
Oh there he goes. Always have to ruin the fun. Yasuo sighed half heartily then chuckled. It was amusing to say the least. As they circled around him, edging closer their aura grew potent and it seemed the lad noticed it. He was starting to notice a lot of things. Mostly of how it was a bad decision to follow them down here. To even come here. It was midly amusing. He like others wanted her acceptance. They fact they shared the same curse was the reason why. He must've fallen for her like others have. A powerful woman she was and beautiful too. If only he had seen how much of a snake she was. That their shared curse meant nothing to her. That people meant nothing more to than pawns. She loved to play others, see them squirmed. Especially those she saw potential in them. What was she liked to call them? Oh...right...toys. Dispensable. Breakable. Toys. Perhaps Yasuo should play with him too. After all sharing is caring. Hahaha.

Before Genbu could fully reach the door, Yasuo looked towards the girls who jumped into action. They bound his arms behind with little care thus breaking them and held him down on the cellar floor. The air turned musky and foul as it grew colder due to the presence of the three kurohebis. Yasuo sighed once more but it was light hearted, contrary to the situation Genbu was in. Yasuo knelt down poking Genbu's forehead once before giving a wide empty smile "Ne Genbu, you were supposed to stay and work with me. I didn't dismiss you yet. Don't you know you shouldn't skimp out on your duties yet?" The smile turned sharp as their tongue "That was pretty rude you know. I was kind enough to do this favor and you went and got cold feet. What? Is this "Yasuo got up and kicked a crate down, its contents spilling onto the floor. It was a ghastly sight. Various appendages spewed onto the floor. Fingers. Arms. Legs. Feet. A few organ along with a small child's body. It appeared to be ten years old but it was nude and poorly stitched together. A large cut into its torso barely held together and its eyelids open yet its sockets empty. Yasuo grabbed the child's head and forced it into Genbu's face. Yasuo screamed a laugh and gave a wicked smile though their eyes burned with fury, a familiar madness "What! Is this what getting you worked up?! Ever seen a brat before! No? What about you kid?" Yasuo turned's the child towards them before throwing their head back barking "You can't see shit though!" They barked a bit more and even the Hikari was giggling. Hikari's twin sister Kuro simply looked on remorseless. Yasuo's laughter died down after a few moments and they wiped a tear out of their eye before they turned back to Genbu. "Oh well, soon you'll be a matching pair. Ladies if you will?" With that command the two girls dropped genbu only for the white haired one, Hikari, to lodge a dagger into his throat.

As Yasuo watched the blood spill out of Genbu they couldn't help but think about this turn of events. Of course they could and most likely will incur the wrath of Jet but knowing her she will do it indirectly. Genbu's death would hardly affect her but still it would be vexing all the same. Besides, you know what? Yasuo was a bit peckish.
Well now they have the meat for dinner.

2169~
Trained:
SPD D1 - D3 (850/850)
PER D1 - D3 (850/850)
END D1 - D2 (400/400)

[EXIT]

Genbu

Genbu

D-rank
In a blur of chaos, Genbu found himself face down being held by two females. The force of being slammed down with his arm wrangled behind him had broken both of his arms. The pain was excruciating, and he felt the air around him thicken almost like a smog. It appeared as though the two had the same aura as Yasuo. He felt a tap on his forehead and heard the sinister voice of that monster Yasuo. "Now Genbu, you were supposed to stay and work with me. I didn't dismiss you yet. Don't you know you shouldn't skimp out on your duties yet? That was pretty rude you know. I was kind enough to do this favor and you went and got cold feet." Yasuo kicked over a crate exposing various body parts and organs which fell across the floor including a small child's body. Yasuo picked up the childs head and shoved it in Genbu's face. It had no eyes in its sockets. "What! Is this what getting you worked up?! Ever seen a brat before! No? What about you kid? You can't see shit though!" Yasuo broke into maniacal laughter then simply went quite for a moment like a true maniac. "Oh well, soon you'll be a matching pair. Ladies if you will?" With those words, Genbu knew his end was coming. He accepted his fate, knowing his life of suffering would soon come to an end. As he prepared himself, he felt a dagger plunge into his throat. As the blood spilled from his neck, he began to feel the consciousness slip from his body. Although the pain was unlike anything he had ever felt before, there was an a sense of calm like he never felt before. "It was a good run i suppose...." he thought to himself. As he succumbed to the reaper of death, he smiled one last time; he was free.

~Exit Thread~

WC: 338
TWC: 1829

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.