You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Proving Strength [Bokuden/Private] Empty Proving Strength [Bokuden/Private] Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:29 pm

Hoshi Yamamoto

Hoshi Yamamoto

Dead
The Blonde haired woman walked aggressively through the various paths of the mountains. After a bit of a hike, she came upon a clearing that seemed to be used as a training grounds of sorts. Her face contorted at the idea of challenging and killing some Kumogakure shinobi that had the unfortunate luck of training that day. A sadistic smile crept across her face as she imagine the fight that would happen. She would make sure it happened. She was dressed in her Aoi Bara mask and cloak, which hid most of her body. The only other features that could be seen was her wild yellow hair pulled back into a ponytail. Her sword sat upon her shoulder, gleaming against the sunlight. Her deep purple eyes darted around to look for her victim, but she found no one in her sight. "Damn, I guess I'll have to wait then." She scoffed moving over to a rock. She took a seat, setting her sword in her lap. She really did hate waiting. Having to do so would only make her more violent when someone did appear.

2Proving Strength [Bokuden/Private] Empty Re: Proving Strength [Bokuden/Private] Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:22 am

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
“How troublesome,” Bokuden thought to himself as he trekked up the mountainous path. His destination was a clearing off of the main path. He disliked having to make this trip, but he simply couldn’t get any training done within the village. Typical training locations like the Battle Plateau were simply no longer for him. There was no one there that approached the level of strength necessary to make his time worthwhile. No need for him to waste his time with weaklings. There was nothing to be gained from trouncing opponents he knew to be well below his skill level. It was simply more beneficial for him in every way to do his training alone, isolated from possible distractions. He also didn’t have the time that day to make the trip all the way up to sky peak where he does most of his serious training.

Upon arriving at the clearing Bokuden would immediately stop to take note of the masked person sitting on a rock on the other side of the clearing. “Strange,” he mused to himself, obviously suspicious of this unwanted guest, but more upset that he would now have to seek out a new training spot or give up on training for that day all together. There was no point in sticking around if there was going to be somebody. Putting themselves in danger by being too close to him as he unleashes some real damage. It was time to go.

3Proving Strength [Bokuden/Private] Empty Re: Proving Strength [Bokuden/Private] Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:52 pm

Hoshi Yamamoto

Hoshi Yamamoto

Dead
Only a few minutes passed before she heard noises coming from the path up to the training area. She looked to see a Kumogakure ninja standing there looking at her. This was perfect, as the guy didn't look weak. She would stand up, holding her sword with her right hand as she walked over to him. "I've been waiting for someone to kill. Looks like it's your lucky day." She said with a rather insane smile. Even though she had only waited a few minutes, it seemed like ages to her. She really was an impatient person. She would slide into an offensive stance, holding the tip of the sword towards him. "If you impress me, I might take off my mask and cloak. It's better that you see the face of your enemy before death." She spoke with extreme pride. Her eyes were locked onto him with wild intentions as she would await his answer. It wouldn't matter what he said though, she would attack regardless. Oh the joys of not giving a damn.

4Proving Strength [Bokuden/Private] Empty Re: Proving Strength [Bokuden/Private] Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:50 am

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
What in the world was this girl talking about? It only became more and more clear to Bokuden as she spoke that he just wasn’t going to be able to train that day. If he wasn’t dealing with some incompetent fools within the village he was running into nut jobs in the mountains. What a bother. “My lucky day, huh?” Bokuden said in an unamused tone, “I doubt that very much. You can go ahead and keep your mask on. Who you are is of very little consequence to me. Perhaps you’d find the fight you were looking for if you didn’t wait at an abandoned training ground in the mountains. Goodbye.”

Bokuden had no intention of sticking around to play anymore games with this girl. He wasn’t sure if she was being serious with her remarks. Sure she brandished a sword, but who walks around in a mask and cape? Rolling his eyes, Bokuden would turn away from the blade-wielding girl and begin making his way home. “I guess there won’t be working on anything today,” he lamented to himself as he headed towards the path, “Dealing with this is just not on my ‘favorite thing to do’ list. Oh well, I’ll just have to make time another day to get my training done.

5Proving Strength [Bokuden/Private] Empty Re: Proving Strength [Bokuden/Private] Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:22 am

Hoshi Yamamoto

Hoshi Yamamoto

Dead
Her eyes got a little wider when the man spoke. Did he seriously think he could talk to her and get away with it? "What a terrible ninja. This is the uniform of the Aoi Bara. You know, the group of Missing Ninja? Ever heard of Tame? Probably not. You probably didn't even know that one of the members of our group came from your village. How far has Kumogakure fallen?" She would provoke him with these words as he thought up her first method of attack. She could probably just hack at him with her sword, but that wasn't the best idea. Her face would light up as she thought of the perfect jutsu to start off the party. Her free hand would move in front of her body with the index finger pointing at the mysterious man. "Kumogakure won't mind if I go ahead and kill you." A ball of ranton chakra would quickly build at the end of her finger. Moments later, it shot towards the ninja at a pretty fast speed. If he didn't turn around and acknowledge her, he would be in some pain.

The only downside to that choice was that the jutsu made a loud noise when shot. If he was fast enough, it could give him a clue as to her attack, but that didn't matter. She would kill him regardless of what he did.

Chakra 235/250:

6Proving Strength [Bokuden/Private] Empty Re: Proving Strength [Bokuden/Private] Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:09 pm

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
Bokuden would stop in his tracks as the masked woman mouthed off to him, her words piquing his interest. Aoi Bara? A missing nin group? Tame? A member of the group originating from Kumogakure? Despite his previous disinterest in this person, it appeared she possessed some knowledge worth acquiring. It appeared as though she was looking for a fight. Perhaps it was time he gave her what she sought after. Wrapping his left hand around the sheathe of his katana, just below the guard, Bokuden would use his thumb to click open his weapon. At the very least this would give him the opportunity to test the limits of Suikko-tenno.

As the sword began to feed on his chakra Bokuden could feel its influence resonating in the air around him. At the same time however, he felt a small accumulation of raiton chakra forming behind him, at the same location as the masked woman. “So impatient,” he said coldly as he turned to face his assailant, “Now you’re just being rude.” In response to the attack he figured was coming his way, Bokuden created an invisible “pond surface” in his opponent’s line of site in order to manipulate the way in which she perceived the angle of light refracting through the water, making her see him in a different location than he actually was. Knowing she could not attack what she could not aim at he would approach her at full speed, appearing almost as a blink. The incorporeal image of him that she saw however would appear on the opposite side of her. Hidden by the veil of his optical illusion Bokuden would then perform a diagonal slash across her chest, aiming to produce a wound shallow enough to be debilitating, but not immediately lethal.

Chakra: 340/350 (sword)

7Proving Strength [Bokuden/Private] Empty Re: Proving Strength [Bokuden/Private] Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:28 pm

Hoshi Yamamoto

Hoshi Yamamoto

Dead
Her words seemed to work as the man turned around. He would speak with an insulting tone that made her snarl under her breath. This man was almost as arrogant as he was, which only fueled the flames of battle that were growing. He would seemingly dodge the bullet easily and be at her in a remarkably fast time. How was she supposed to react to someone she could barely see? Without being able to do anything, a diagonal cut was made through her chest. She lost her breathe as it exited her body, causing her arm to immediately go the wound. Even in the midst of pain, she recognized something. The position he was in and the way he swung did not match the cut on her stomach. Was she seeing things or was he using Genjutsu? She wasn't sure, but it could attribute to how he moved so fast. Her body would tense up in preparation for the counter-attack. He still had to be in pretty close range, so she released the jutsu. A wave of Ranton chakra rushed from all directions of her body.

If the man was still close, he would be hit and she would know where he actually was. If he dodged, then she would be unlucky. However, she wasn't going to loose so easily. He had hit her on the first try, which meant she owed him two strikes. She was going to get her hits in regardless, or so she thought.

Chakra 220/250:

8Proving Strength [Bokuden/Private] Empty Re: Proving Strength [Bokuden/Private] Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:52 pm

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
After his blade cleaved through her flesh Bokuden felt a sudden charge of raiton chakra swelling inside of the masked woman, flowing outward through the entirety of her body. “So she still intends to fight?” Bokuden mused to himself as he immediately began creating distance between the two of them in order to prepare for whatever was coming his way (approx. 2 meters), “How stubborn…” As the surge of blue energy violently exploded from her body Bokuden would erect a shield to neutralize the jutsu. It was not so much the damage he lamented as much as it was the ramifications of allowing himself to be struck by the raiton aspect of this woman’s ranton technique. It truly was an inconvenient drawback, but he supposed that was simply the price the Ryuzoji paid for their power.

Once the dust had settled from the woman’s technique Bokuden would end his own jutsu, standing upright while pointing the end of his blade directly at her. “Now, if you’re done playing games it’s time you elaborate on your little speech from earlier,” he said calmly, his voice as unwavering as his sword, “Speak up. Who are you and what is the meaning of this group whose rags you’ve draped over your body? Answer quickly and I’ll make this as painless as possible.”

Chakra: 315/350:

9Proving Strength [Bokuden/Private] Empty Re: Proving Strength [Bokuden/Private] Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:59 pm

Hoshi Yamamoto

Hoshi Yamamoto

Dead
Hoshi's attack was met by a raiton barrier, causing her to grin. This man was pretty good, much better than her from the looks of it. That didn't matter though. Even if she was going to die, she would do so fighting. He would deactivate his barrier and point his sword at Hoshi. It seemed the taunts she threw earlier were what caused him to change his mind. She scoffed at his tone, he really pissed her off. She would grab her mask and toss it to the side. A similar move removed her cloak. She would reveal her face and Kumogakure headband with a strike through it's symbol. "Games? I am simply trying to kill you. There isn't anything more to it than that." She said as her breathe sounded slightly labored. The gash on her chest wasn't a fatal one, but it was painful none the less.

"My name is Hoshi Yamamoto, I'm a former shinobi of Kumogakure. That's all I'll tell you for now. If you want more out of me, you will have to impress me with something besides the simple visual trick you used. Let me remind you, I have a lot more information than I've given, so be careful in how you deal with this." She would slide back into an offensive stance as she prepared herself for another round. She didn't care about Tsuyo or the Aoi Bara, they knew that when she joined. She would use this information to get the best fight possible. She would channel chakra into the ground around her, activating her next jutsu. Four Pillars of Stone would rise around where he stood, unless he manage to dodge it. The pillars would activate, sending ropes of raiton to block off all exits. Unless he someone knew about the jutsu beforehand, he would be trapped. How would he would handle this?

Chakra 200/250:

10Proving Strength [Bokuden/Private] Empty Re: Proving Strength [Bokuden/Private] Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:56 pm

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
Much to Bokuden’s chagrin, the woman did bequeath the information he demanded, but instead decided to take a stand against him. In response to his demand she would remove and cast aside both her mask and cloak, revealing a dark-skinned, blonde haired woman who wore a kumogakure forehead protector with a cut struck through the village’s symbol. Bokuden had already figured that she originated from the Village Hidden in the Clouds, simply off of her use of storm release jutsu, but the forehead protector she wore served to cement his suspicions further. He was indifferent to the revelation. He did not know this woman, nor was he particularly close with any members of the Yamamoto Clan that might have known her. Her words however, did fill him with a sense of disappointment. Her arrogance and bloodlust were foolish, especially considering this fight was already over. No amount of big talk would heal the wound on her chest, the blood loss from which was beginning to take its toll judging by her labored speech.

The woman would slide back and begin channeling raiton chakra into the ground, which Bokuden could feel surging forth below him, forming around him in a box-like formation. He prepared to launch himself into the air to avoid a subterranean attack, but upon seeing the pillars of stone rising up around him, propelled upwards by the electrical charge the woman had sent into the ground, Bokuden figured out what her plan was. The area between each of the four stone constructs was soon filled with a flash of light and the crackling of electricity. Did she intend to imprison him and run? It didn’t matter. Such a juvenile jutsu could never restrain him, but for the sake of appeasing this girl and getting what he needed to know out of her he would play along. “Was this your master plan?” Bokuden jeered from behind the electrical fence, “What exactly would impress you then? Do you want me to break out of this little cell you made for me? If you want a fight, then fight me. Erecting these walls doesn’t place me in any more danger than I was before they were created. And it doesn’t make you any more safe. But if you feel this will help, then show me. Show me the justification for your bravado. You have me right where you want me, don’t you? Make your move.”

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.