You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Lunch Meeting Empty The Lunch Meeting Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:50 pm

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
A week has passed since Burittsu was seen around the village or even by his peers he remained hidden from the world thinking about the actions that he soon must face in his life and how it would affect him in the near future. Darkness seemed to wrap itself around the heart and soul of the young shinobi indeed causing him to be confused but also regret his actions that day when he simply left Genbu alone. An hour earlier he had sent a messenger bird to send word to his companion on meeting up he was Burittsu’s first actual friend after all even though he had met someone most unpredictable when he went to go give his prayers to the dead. Moving his position everyday so he wouldn't be seen was a lot for the male as the sun was midway across the sky giving the sky a bright orange color. He seeked retribution of his honor since his capture but as always the villagers and his fellow shinobi did not even know he knew only one person would indeed know about the incident the Mizukage herself. Giving a deep sigh he looked up gazing over the building tops as his eyes focused upon the building of the Kage with only anger in his heart he nearly forgot he was needed elsewhere.

“We’ll talk soon Lady Kage..”

Looking down upon the street of the village it was nearly empty it was a hot day indeed he knew the people would come out when the sun fully went down he simply leaped off the rooftop of the building giving out a yawn. Landing upon the tile floor of the street he walked down with a blank expression upon his face it had seem he been deprived of all his happiness his training had come to a stop. It had been sometime since he visited the temple to give out his prayer to his own family it was obvious to the male as every time he looked over his shoulder these past days he could faintly see two shadowy figures watching him from a distance. He knew by now no one would be able to see these figures and he knew if trying to talk to them now would be a waste of time he only wanted to grow stronger and go off into his own direction. Only thinking about himself he aimed for one purpose only to be acknowledged as he continued to walk down the street he came a halt as he gaze upon a restaurant with blue and white banners along the wall. As a young vixen stood next to the door wielding a large white arrow with black characters upon it pointed at the establishment he felt warm hearted as he gazed upon her smile he quickly wandered in and took a seat at a table that consisted of one chair on each side. A window was next to the table as he continued to look outside watching the sun the set and the lights begin to glow brighter as the sound of laughter and chatter begin to grow louder and louder.

“The village huh..to bad they all don’t know about what’s happening to it’s protectors.”

Gazing back down at the table he simply sat there in peace and quiet awaiting for Genbu to show up if he even wanted to talk to the male anymore. Playing with his fingers he began to think as his mind once more left his body and began to float around elsewhere to all the possibilities of what his future has in store for him.

“I will have my revenge..”

WC: 610

2The Lunch Meeting Empty Re: The Lunch Meeting Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:34 am

Genbu

Genbu

D-rank
As Genbu was relaxing in his apartment, he heard a rattling on his window which caught his attention. It seemed as though someone had sent a messenger bird for him. He approached the window and opened it. The bird had a tiny parchment paper attached to its leg. He grabbed the bird gently and removed the message from its leg. He unraveled the message and read it to himself. It seemed his friend Burittsu wished to have lunch with him and he wanted to meet at one of the restaurants in the city. He figured he would meet up with Burittsu since he was quite hungry himself. Maybe he would find out just what was going on with Burittsu. Their last meeting had certainly been interesting. Burittsu never really explained what was going on, he just talked in cryptic phrases that Genbu could barely decipher. As he pondered his meeting, he grabbed his cloak and walked out his door.

He headed towards the city, walking at his normal pace enjoying the day. It was a beautiful day out but surprisingly no one was really out and about. He figured people would be coming out sometime soon as it was too nice to stay inside. He continued his stroll toward the restaurant Burittsu would be waiting for him at. As he approached it he looked inside the window to see Burittsu sitting at a table. Genbu walked under the sign with the white arrow and black letters into the resteraunt and took a seat in front of Burittsu. "Hello Burittsu..." Genbu said. "I've never been here before. I hope its good" As he waited for Burittsu to respond, he picked up the menu and began to look for something tasty to eat. He hadn't eaten since lunch the day before so he felt as though he could eat anything at this point.

WC:319

3The Lunch Meeting Empty Re: The Lunch Meeting Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:11 pm

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
His thoughts themselves carried on for a while as the night itself grew darker same as the thoughts of the shinobi. He gave out a sigh as he simply continued to look upon the menu that was handed to him but it also seemed he mostly wanted to know if his comrade would make it this night. His attention was clearly focused on what he would do with his life to avenge himself as the shinobi world grew he knew he would also have to grow also to become a better shinobi in the future. As it would also remind him never to let his guard down ever again even if it’s to protect the people he cares about deeply. Going deeper and deeper into the darkness of his mind his body remained motionless until a faithful voice snapped him back into reality as if it was a hand that pulled him out of the sea.

“Hello Burittsu.. I’ve never been here before. I hope it’s good.”

This voice itself was familiar indeed as the only reaction that he gave was a warm smile before looking up to see Genbu in front of him looking most interested in what they had to serve. With a chuckle it was indeed obvious that he his stomach spoke for him at the current time it had seem the food would come first then so would the talking indeed he knew Genbu was worried but for now it had seem the time to eat was more important. Raising his two fingers into the air as the waitress came over with a pencil and blank piece of paper Burittsu only glared at the menu for merely a second as he placed it down giving a deep breath and gazed at the waitress for a mere moment.

“I’ll take the teriyaki chicken bowl with fried rice and a tall glass of water.”

“Genbu what will you have? It’s rude to keep a lady waiting you know.”

With a smirk upon his face Burittsu studied the male as it was obvious that he had been dedicated to his training way more than Burittsu he only watched as in the back of his mind he could not dare to sit down and watch his first actual friend surpass him due to some event in his life. Smacking his palm upon the table the genin himself knew better than to slack especially with his amount of luck if he wanted to ever reach his goal he needed to be dedicated more than Genbu. The smirk quickly transformed into a smile showing his bare teeth to Genbu as his eyes continued to study the male but Burittsu knew right now was no time to fight he needed to simply train more and find a suitable Sensei. Due to the fact he had not seen Wolfgang in some time he only wondered if the male was on missions or just on leave.

“You’re my rival and my first friend. You should feel special Genbu.”

Gazing upon his friend he gave out the warmest and sincerest smile he had ever gave to another human the words he said meant a lot to him. As he did not stutter or even bat an eye he truly was grateful to the male he only hoped from this day on he continued to meet more incredible shinobi as he moved up the ranks.

“Let's move up these ranks together if that’s alright with you Genbu..”

WC: 580

4The Lunch Meeting Empty Re: The Lunch Meeting Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:31 pm

Genbu

Genbu

D-rank
As he scanned over the menu, he tried to find something worth while to eat. Everything looked pretty good so he figured he couldn't go too wrong. He noticed Burittsu waving down the waitress, apparently he was ready to order. Genbu found something tasty looking to order, and looked over to Burittsu. By the time he had looked up, the waitress was looming over the two men, paper and pencil in hand. “I’ll take the teriyaki chicken bowl with fried rice and a tall glass of water. Genbu what will you have? Before he could even get a word out of his mouth, Burittsu spoke up again It’s rude to keep a lady waiting you know.”. Slightly annoyed by this, Genbu responded "I'll have the same thing..." The waitress jotted down the two men's order and scuttled away to the back. As he looked back at Burittsu who at that moment slapped his palm down on to the table. "This guy...." Genbu thought to himself. With that, Burittsu's silly smirk turned to a smile. Burittsu spoke again this time with a more serious tone. “You’re my rival and my first friend. You should feel special Genbu.” Genbu was a bit taken back by Burittsu's statement but he was a bit honored to have a rival. He could tell Burittsu was sincere in his words based on the huge smile upon his face. "Let's move up these ranks together if that’s alright with you Genbu.” Burittsu said with the smile still lingering on his face.

At that moment the waitress, brought the two men's orders and placed it on the table in front. "This looks great Burittsu. Great choice. Genbu took in the smell of the food in front of him. "Smells as good as it looks. Hope it tastes as good as well. He broke off a piece of the teriyaki with his chopstick and placed it in his mouth. The chicken was tender and seasoned amazingly. Genbu had never had such a good chicken teriyaki before but he was glad he had tried it out. "Good choice of restaurant Burittsu. Oh an yes i suppose we can move up the ranks together. You'll have to catch up to me however," He said with a smirk on his face. "0-2 for you my friend." He continued to eat his food, waiting for Burittsu respond to his comments.

WC: 437

5The Lunch Meeting Empty Re: The Lunch Meeting Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:38 am

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
Gazing upon the plate of food he gave a bow of his head in respect to the kind waitress as the plates were quickly sat upon the table the smell excited the stomach of Burittsu indeed as he began to attack his plate without no mercy himself. Taking in big bites of rice with the sauced up meat as he cooled down his body with the soothing cold glass of water the food itself was great indeed cheering up the two shinobi but as it seemed the conversation would begin to consume the two very soon.

"This looks great Burittsu. Great choice.”

"Smells as good as it looks. Hope it tastes as good as well.”

Giving a sigh and a smile he watched his friend enjoy the meal before him as he got deeper into the course of the meal this only gave Burittsu a nice smile upon his face. Watching his comrade enjoy something instead of fighting reminded the male his true passion of being more than just a shinobi or being a tool used to protect others. He nearly forgot what it meant to be a shinobi as Burittsu gave out a low pitch chuckle the male felt free looking down upon his plate as he too began to shove the food into his face. As his tastebuds quickly danced around from the wonderful flavor of the bowl that was prepared he had no problem making this a perfect place for him to come eat after missions. Glancing at Genbu it was no surprise he had more to say Burittsu only continued to fill his mouth and began to listen.

"Good choice of restaurant Burittsu. Oh an yes i suppose we can move up the ranks together. You'll have to catch up to me however.”

"0-2 for you my friend."

Quickly filling his mouth with water his glance remained focused upon Genbu as he took a deep breath and swallowed the liquid giving him a refreshing feeling his bowl was now empty as his stomach seemed to reach it’s limit also. Clapping his hands together he gave out a simple bow to the plate in thanks for being rich with all that he needed in his life sighing he simply gazed at Genbu thinking over the words that were spoken to him indeed he needed to return back to his training. But he also needed to complete his own agenda due to the fact he claimed Genbu to be his rival he would never allow him to escape so far away from him but for now he only wanted to see what would Genbu do with all the power he acquired. Crossing his arm he looked at the male with a grin upon his face his voice was subtle and full of confidence more than he had in a long time.

“I have my own agenda for now Genbu I will catch up to you and trust me we will fight over and over till the day we die. Even than the battles would continue on in the afterlife our rivalry will only make us both stronger no matter how our paths differ from one another.”

Looking upon Genbu his eyes reflected his true passion about his words he only sat in silence as the grin upon his face slowly disappeared from the view of lurking eye’s around the area.

WC: 562

6The Lunch Meeting Empty Re: The Lunch Meeting Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:00 am

Genbu

Genbu

D-rank
Genbu watched as his friend Burittsu began to eat his food. It appeared as though Burittsu was incredibly deep in thought. Maybe Genbu's words had stuck a bit of a cord with him. Burittsu took a large swig of his ice water before quickly bowing over his food. It appeared that Burittsu's stomach had in fact met its limit. He crossed his arms and Burittsu cracked a grin once more.He started to speak once more to Genbu. “I have my own agenda for now Genbu I will catch up to you and trust me we will fight over and over till the day we die. Even than the battles would continue on in the afterlife our rivalry will only make us both stronger no matter how our paths differ from one another.”

Genbu stopped for a moment to think about Burittsu's words. He wondered to himself just what Burittsu was talking about when he referred to his agenda. He had spoken about it in their previous encounter but never actually told Genbu what he meant. Genbu figured he may actually ask him what his agenda was this time. "Burittsu, just is your agenda? You talked about it a couple times now but I have no clue what your talking about. You spoke really cryptically last time." As he waited for Burittsu he continued to mull over his friends words. Burittsu insisted that he would catch up to Genbu's progress. Genbu doubt this given their last two encounters but he welcomed the competition. He thought back to the first two encounters with Burittsu. That first day was quite the interesting one. Genbu thought back about how he awkwardly bumped into Burittsu in the lake. Who would have thought that such an awkward meeting would lead to a friendship and apparently a rivalry. Their first battle sure was an interesting one. Burittsu was the first shinobi he had ever sparred with for fun as opposed to trying to kill them. What good times they had. Burittsu seemed to think that the two would spar until they died and maybe after. What an interesting thought. Genbu figured he would need someone to keep pushing him to his limits and make him stronger. This was something Genbu truly desired if he was to one day lead the village. He had to become the strongest to take on that burden.

As he waited for Burittsu to respond, he gazed around the restaurant taking in all that he saw. He noticed a fine young woman standing at the door. He wondered how he had missed her before but he was glad that she had finally caught his attention. Maybe he would approached her after his meeting with Burittsu. He loved the company of women after all and he hadn't met many women yet in the city. Well except for that one woman. She certainly was quite the interesting one. She had almost killed him once, but for some reason he was still drawn to her. As his mind drifted off about the mysterious woman, he wondered if Burittsu would speak to him again or leave him hanging like the last time.

WC: 537

7The Lunch Meeting Empty Re: The Lunch Meeting Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:02 pm

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
With a mere glance it had seem even his words stuck to Genbu he could only wonder what was running in the mind of Genbu but the male seemed to be off on his own journey through his thoughts. Indeed watching the shinobi think made Burittsu enjoy every moment of it as he was not surprise if his words left some doubt within Genbu especially about the part of him catching up to Genbu.

"Burittsu, just is your agenda? You talked about it a couple times now but I have no clue what your talking about. You spoke really cryptically last time."

Burittsu was indeed surprised that the male recalled his words from the past encounter with the male it had seem that Genbu is indeed watching over Burittsu with sharp eyes. Not missing a beat that the male does whenever the two are together this only put a smile upon the face of the shinobi. Uncrossing his arms this seemed like an ideal time to see where Genbu’s head grabbing his glass cup he took another sip of water as he continue to glance upon his comrade. Giving a sigh he could only figure that secrets could not be kept forever especially to someone like Genbu either way the male would one day find out what the true goal of Burittsu was but it seemed mature to tell him face to face right now.

“Genbu what if I told you there is a man.. One who needs to be destroyed. My agenda is nothing but a personal vengeance but it also is my goal so i’m willing to go through any type of pain and torture to see that goal accomplished. My agenda is to murder the Kage of Kumo for wrongly imprisoning me and my Sensei that is my goal yes I know I have fallen from the path of training to grow stronger but trust me. I will take any path I need to achieve my goal even if you don’t see me no more I’ll be getting stronger. That is my agenda any other questions you have.”

He sat high upon his chair now as his face was stern with no expression to it he and Genbu both differed from each other's personality tremendously but that did not stop them from being comrades and rivals. As if this was some sort of story in the history books one friend stood tall with his village as the other took another path one that the other could not follow. Burittsu was easily creeping into the darkness but it seemed that Genbu was the light that continued to keep him around he often thought to himself was this male the reason for his staying in the village and the reason why he trained. Simply taking another sip of water as he continued to study the male it was no doubt that he had one last thing to say before Genbu had the chance to respond to his answer.

“Don’t change because of me continue on your path and be the better shinobi Genbu fight for this village and one day change it into your own image. I’m merely in search for my goal only thing that is worth living for is to get his head in my hands. Than my soul purpose will be completed but as for you grow up to change the village hopefully people will listen to your wisdom.”

Gazing at the male Burittsu seemed to be done talking as he could only sip his water and await a proper answer from Genbu whatever it was Burittsu was ready to hear the males response.

WC:608

8The Lunch Meeting Empty Re: The Lunch Meeting Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:59 pm

Genbu

Genbu

D-rank
As his mind drifted away into his own ponderings, Genbu was ripped from his thoughts by Burittsu's voice flowing into his ears. “Genbu what if I told you there is a man.. One who needs to be destroyed. My agenda is nothing but a personal vengeance but it also is my goal so i’m willing to go through any type of pain and torture to see that goal accomplished. My agenda is to murder the Kage of Kumo for wrongly imprisoning me and my Sensei that is my goal yes I know I have fallen from the path of training to grow stronger but trust me. I will take any path I need to achieve my goal even if you don’t see me no more I’ll be getting stronger. That is my agenda any other questions you have.”

Genbu was astounded by what he had just heard. He knew something strange had occurred with Burittsu but he didn't fathom the extent would be capture and torture by the Raikage. From his own past he knew the horrors of torture, he could imagine the suffering that Burittsu went through and he could sympathize with his desire to murder his captor. Burittsu wondered if his words were indeed true. Was he really willing to do anything to accomplish his goals? Did he have the resolve to go through with it. Could he really murder a Kage? Maybe one day, if he continued to get stronger. For now however, Burittsu was in no shape to attempt anything. He was rage clouded his judgement in battle, he had seen it first hand. Now he knew why Burittsu was filled with such rage.

As he thought about the plight of his friend and his rival, Burittsu's words continued to reach Genbu's ear. “Don’t change because of me continue on your path and be the better shinobi Genbu fight for this village and one day change it into your own image. I’m merely in search for my goal only thing that is worth living for is to get his head in my hands. Than my soul purpose will be completed but as for you grow up to change the village hopefully people will listen to your wisdom.” It seemed as though Burittsu truly held him in high regard. He had earned the respect of Burittsu and he would continue on his path, hopefully one day becoming the Mizukage and mold the village in his image as Burittsu suggested. "Burittsu, I understand your desires. I know torture. I know pain. I myself was capture. That is why I have the abilities I posses. I do not know why you were captured or whether it was just, but if your goal is to eliminate Lord Raikage, i suggest you become significantly stronger. It will be no easy task, but i believe that one day you can achieve your goals. But be warned, do not let your revenge consume you. Revenge is pointless if you die in the process." He continued to watch Burittsu as he listened to the words stemming from Genbu's mouth.

WC:534

9The Lunch Meeting Empty Re: The Lunch Meeting Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:41 pm

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
"Burittsu, I understand your desires. I know torture. I know pain. I myself was capture. That is why I have the abilities I possess. I do not know why you were captured or whether it was just, but if your goal is to eliminate Lord Raikage, i suggest you become significantly stronger. It will be no easy task, but i believe that one day you can achieve your goals. But be warned, do not let your revenge consume you. Revenge is pointless if you die in the process."

These words indeed gave Burittsu a grin upon his face as he only thought to himself this is what a true friendship consists of both looking out for each other his arms remained crossed as he sat down upon the chair. Indeed the words of Genbu stuck to his soul as if it was a tattoo upon his skin forever inked into his soul. With a bat of his eyes and a sniff of his nose it had seem Genbu finally hit the soft spot in Burittsu as he too been captured and know the feeling of revenge and anger. Sipping the remaining water in his glass of water the male gripped his hands in tight ball as his rage seemed to boil showing on the outside as the area around the two grew cooler. Taking a deep breath Burittsu quickly released his hands setting them free as if they’re birds only to keep a smile upon his face.

“I promise you this very day Genbu I will not die.”

Giving a pause he cut himself off as he continued to think about his life as a shinobi what would become of it if he does retrieve the head of the Kage. Will he be called a hero by all those who were captured and also tortured under the reign of the evil leader or will he go out on his own journey and look out for the little people who are being dominated by what he inspired to be the most a shinobi. He thought about the future of his life every second as he sat upon the table with Genbu he could only smile as he felt acknowledged by Genbu a friend and a rival he could only stand up high and proud showing nothing but his bare white teeth to his friend. Raising his fist out across the table casting a shadow over the empty plates and wooden table the symbol where Genbu and Burittsu first became allies was held proudly. Following it was the warmest smile Genbu would ever receive from Burittsu with his head held up high he could only to continue to smile at the male as a chuckle or two escaped his breath as it seemed kinda silly to do it in the middle of the establishment but his heart was warm to the touch. As it was obvious that the words told by Genbu have made a good appearance in Burittsu really attaching themselves to his very soul. With his fist raised he awaited for the signature fist bump back which started it all.

“Thank you Genbu.”

~Exit Thread~

WC:523
Total WC: 2,883

Training Stats:
Strength D1 > D3
Speed D2 > D3
Endurance D1 > D3
Perception D > D1
Reaction Time D1 > D2

Last edited by Burittsu on Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

10The Lunch Meeting Empty Re: The Lunch Meeting Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:18 pm

Genbu

Genbu

D-rank
Genbu watched as his words affected Burittsu. He knew that he may have gotten through to him but only time would tell what would happened. “I promise you this very day Genbu I will not die.” The words flowing from his mouth sounded good to Genbu. He hoped his friend would not die, he had to fight him again in the future. He wanted to see the true potential of his ice style, maybe one day surpass Lady Mizukage. One day maybe. As he thought about the prospects of the two men's future crossed his mind, he watched Burittsu outstretch his fist over the table just like the first time they had met. “Thank you Genbu.” said Genbu with his usual wide toothy smile. "You're welcome Burittsu, we shall be eternal rivals my friend," said Genbu managing to crack a smile as he bumped fists with Burittsu. Not many made Genbu crack a smile, so it seemed Burittsu was something special. Hopefully he wouldn't get himself killed in his quest. "Well Burittsu, I must head off for the day. It was a nice chat my friend. I'll be looking forward to sparring with you once more," Genbu said reverting back to his emotionless smile. He gave Genbu a quick bow and laid his money down on the table to pay for his portion of the meal. He gathered his things and walked his way out of the restaurant leaving Burittsu behind. As he walked his way back home, he reflected on the conversation he had just had. He now had a rival, one who would push him to his limits and one who he would hopefully watch complete his mission. "Don't die Burittsu we have much more to do in this world..."

~Exit Thread~

WC: 306
TWC: 2133

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.