You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Poisoning the Generation (Repeatable)  Empty Poisoning the Generation (Repeatable) Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:49 pm

Yaboku

Yaboku

D-rank
Poisoning the Generation.:

Yaboku has been in the Sand village for quite sometime despite being a ronin he enjoyed the area, not many questioned who he was, why he was there, most just went about their days. Yaboku has made a home for himself in the eastern part of the village staying in the slums away from prying eyes of the village. When he first arrived in the slums the local gangs of the area tried to recruit him to join, or threaten him if he didn't. Yaboku wasn't one for ultimatums so instead he took over one of the gangs. Under Yabokus leadership the gang grew in strength and consumed the other gangs of the eastern slums until his was the only one left. The gang under Yaboku called themselves Byakko, and under Yaboku they cleaned up the slums as best they could. The gang would take missions from the village, most of which consisted of killing for bandits, or other criminals. Yaboku and the Byakko were criminals on paper, but they lived by a code, and had morals so the guards of the village left them alone as long as they didn't cross a certain line.

Yaboku was sitting in what was acting as the gangs headquarters when a local village guard walked in, Yaboku  looked up as a smirk crossed his lips. "Hey there Kenny, what brings you to my humble abode?" The guard shook his head slightly looking around at the run down apt. "Told ya not to call me that." Yaboku just shrugged in response. "Got a mission for ya." He tossed a small folder onto the desk in front of Yaboku, who then started to look throw it. "Local drug dealer, been sealing to the young ones near the schools." Yaboku flipped through a few pages before looking up. "So why not arrest him?" Ken leaned back on a wall letting out a sigh. "We have, three times, mans smart  he never has enough on him to hold him for to long, and you know even if we did someone else would pick up his turf." Yaboku gave an agreement in a form of a slight nod. "So you want me and my boys to take him out, and hope no one will take his spot in fear the same will happen to him?" Ken stood up and headed for the door. "I knew you would understand, don't worry me and my men will write it off as an accident officially of course." Yaboku smirked watching the man leave. "Accident, right." Yaboku looked back down at the folder and flipped through a few more pages forming an idea in his head.

wc- 448

Last edited by Yaboku on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:50 am; edited 2 times in total

Yaboku

Yaboku

D-rank
Yaboku was standing on a rooftop that over looked the academy of the sand village, he was on a mission to take out a local dealer who makes a living sealing to the youth. "No sign of him yet boss." Yaboku put his hand to his ear and responded to the message. "He will be here, just make sure when he runs, you herd him to the spot." Yaboku lowered his hand getting "roger" in response to his orders. Yaboku and the Byakko gang lived by a code, they don't take from those who can't afford it, they don't kill innocent, and they don't harm them as well. The dealer, was selling drugs, that concept alone meant he was harming the innocent, and even worse he was doing it in Yabokus territory. In the underworld this was breaking the unwritten law, punishment for such a crime was death.

It was now noon, the sun was reaching it's highest point in the sky and there was still no sign of the target, Yabokus men were becoming restless. "Why don't we just take this guy out at his place? We know where he live." Yaboku once more put his hand to his headset to speak back. "Because his home is in the middle of out turf, and I don't the others in his building to get hurt, but we need to send a message to the anyone else who thinks it's okay to sell in the east. Just stick to the plan trust me." This time there was no response, the members would listen even if they disagree they knew Yaboku knew what he was doing and always had a reason behind his ways.

Another hour passed until their target made his way to the alleyway next to the academy. "Look alive boys, target has been spotted, east side of the academy. Everyone in their spots?" Through the ear piece he got "rogers, and checks" in response. "Alright, begin the operation, on me men." Yaboku jumped down from the building landing softly on the ground below. He had his right arm hanging loosely by a cloth of his red kimono. He made his way slowly towards the alleyway where the dealer was waiting for the youth to get out of their class. Coming to a stop in front of the alley Yaboku gave a slight smirk making eye contact with the dealer. "I heard you have been selling on my turf. I think we both no the punishment for such a crime now don't we?" The dealer took a step back once Yaboku spoke. "B-byakko..." Yaboku took a step towards him once he named the gang that Yaboku controlled. "Oh? So you heard of us, and yet you still thought I would allow this? How naive you truly are." The dealer clenched his teeth down both in anger and fear. He took a single step forward in defiance against Yaboku, but he then quickly decided against it and took off in the opposite direction as fast as he could. Yaboku smirked bring his hand to his ear. "Target is heading north out of the alleyway. You all know what the plan is boys so stick to it and force him towards the east of our turf."

wc- 554/1002

Last edited by Yaboku on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Yaboku

Yaboku

D-rank
The dealer ran out of the alley and then took a right but skidded to a stop once he noticed two Byako members standing in the middle of the road, one with a bat across his shoulders, the other with a dagger in each hand. Once they spotted the dealer they started towards him and the dealer turned around and ran the opposite way once again. He was now headed west just as Yaboku wanted him to do. Anytime he tried to do in any other direction he would be cut off by one of Yabokus men or Yaboku himself. The dealer was running out of breath, and a chilling fear of death was moving up his spine. Yaboku and his men were closing in, he knew this, running was becoming useless his only option was going to be to hide from them until he can slip by somehow someway. After running for a few more blocks, and being cut off multiple times the dealer found a small abandon one story home and quickly ran inside once he saw one of Yabokus men with his back turned to him.

"He's in boss." One of Yabokus men was standing on a roof top adjust from the small home the dealer ran into. "Alright, you know what to do, I will be there in a moment." After the command about a dozen of Yabokus men came from all around the abandon building carrying cans, wood, and hammers. The ones with the wood and hammers started to board up the windows and door, while the ones with the cans started to dump the contents onto the building itself, the smell of oil filled the air as it soaked into the wood. The dealer inside, heard all the banging and quickly became panicked, bolting from window to window only to see a board cross over it. He was in a single story building, only a few ways in and out, and all were blocked and boarded.

Yaboku arrived on the scene just as the last board was hammed into place and the last can of oil was emptied on the building. Yaboku walked close to the building so the dealer could hear him. "Shouldn't have dealt on my turf, shouldn't have made an enemy of Byakko." Yaboku put his left hand out to the side as one of his men handed him a torch. "Now you are gonna pay the price, and we will use you as a lesson." The dealer started to bang on the door of the building, yelling to let him out. Yaboku shock his head. "It's over, you lose." Yaboku tossed the torch onto the building, and it quickly caught fire, the flames spread through the building quickly. Yabokus men were standing on the rooftops of the buildings to the right and left making sure the flames wouldn't spread. The banging and screaming continued for a few more minutes and then all grew silent inside. "Boss, the firefights are bout a block out." Yaboku nodded once and turned to walk away. "Our work here is done, Ken will handle the paper work and write it off as an accident." Yabokus men started to follow him. "What about the boarded up doors and windows?" Yaboku smirked looking up to the sky slightly. "What boards?" A simple answer implying the reports would be changed to fit the story needed.

wc- 572/1574.

Thread end

Mission completed- 1574/1000
574 extra.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.