You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Spoiler:

Sozo stood inside the teachers office leaning on the wall with worn white paint starting to flake off from age. As they briefed him on the mission he was assigned the other day. It was still a hour or so till school started but all the teachers came in early today to help Sozo with his mission. The head teacher of the Academy spoke in a rough tone that went well with his age "We've caught some of our younger students with drugs. We have been yet to catch the dealer because every time he sees one of the teachers he runs away. So we are asking for your help to catch him."

Sozo gave a small sleepy nod as a indication that he understands. But to be honest he was more focused on going back to sleep. He didn't know why he just felt really sleepy today. He let out a yawn and formed the hand seal for the transformation jutsu. He transformed into a younger looking version of himself. Sozo was now four foot tall looked really thin and his hair covered his eyes. He was also wearing a small white T-shirt with a thick blue line going from the left shoulder down to his right hip. With light tan shorts and black shinobi sandals. It was almost time for school to get started. Everyone decided that Sozo would be placed in the second year's class and he would go by Inu Sagara for the day. He was a student form the Kirigakure no Sato and part of a student transfer program.

Inu walked down with the teacher for the second year students. They walked down when the teacher spoke to Inu "Today we will be working with basic ninjutsu, and basic ninja weapons training, and then some sparing before lunch. But first lets introduce you to the class." Inu let out a small sigh he wasnt much for talking in front of people. This mission became such more of a hassle then he wanted it to be. He was fine with killing the drug dealer but talking in front of people was a whole other matter for him. One or two people would be no problem but a whole class that was a different story.

As they entered into the room marked room 202 the teacher entered before Inu so he could get the students to calm down before introducing him. This sounded more difficult then Inu had thought and was thankful that he didn't have to deal with that everyday.  After about ten minutes of waiting the teacher came out. He was wearing a tan turban like most people of the sand wore to protect themselves from the heat that had some black hair showing at some parts. He was of average hight for some one in his mid twenties. He wore the stander Sungakure chuunin vest. His skin was darker than most people who dont live in the desert.

The head of the teacher pocked out he had a smile that read that he was sorry for the wait. But Inu just simply ignored it wanting to get introductions over with. Inu stepped into hte middle of hte class and looked seeing only about ten people in the class. That was better than what he was expecting he placed his hands behind his back and started to fiddle with his his thumbs. Then let out his name in a such a hurry that not many would probably herd it "My name is Inu Sagara." Then before the teacher could say a word he walked quickly to the back of hte classroom and sat down. The children started laughing at Inu. But after a while the teacher was able to get his class under control. He told everyone to line up and perform a basic ninjutsu they could chose from the cloning jutsu or the transformation jutsu. The teacher went down the line as some students failed to do the clone jutsu while some were able to make a basic clone. Others decided to use the transformation jutsu and once again some were able to while others failed epicly with their transformations. Now it was Inu's turn he formed the hand seal for the clone then three poofs of smoke and clones appered when the smoked vanished. The teacher put a check on his clip bored and told Inu very nice work.

After they were done with the ninjutsu training for the day the class went out side for weapons training. But the class was split into two groups on group would run laps while the other would do weapons training. Inu was put into the weapons group which made him happy since he didnt feel like running laps today or ever for that matter. The mumbles of the kids that had to run laps was quickly silinced with the threat of double laps for everyone if they didnt stop their complaining. The other five went to the target dummies and were hand six shuriken each. Everyone started throwing their shuriken most were actually hitting their targets. But Inu felt like missing so he would throw them behind into the shade that was behind the targets so he could get out of the sun.

When he went back to get his shruiken he found a female laying in the shade she was startled that someone founder her. Inu looked around to see that it was a nice place to hide as it had the shade he wanted and was away from the target practice area where they wouldn't worry about stray weapons hitting them.  The girl was about to ask the new kid not to say anything but when she saw him lay down as well. She knew he had the same idea as her and closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

The sound of the lunch bell awoke the two they walked out of their hiding spot only to see a man wearing a black shirt with a over coat and blue jeans. Inu laughed in his head at how obvious the drug dealer was being. Sozo walked up to speak about buying some drugs from him. Only to have the girl walk into the academy and get the teachers to tell them about the dealer.  Inu walked up to and began to speak in a childish un threatening tone "ah mister... Im um new here. So I saw you makeing some deals with some of the other kids. So I was wondering if i could by chance be able to buy some off you or if you knew anyone who could help me out. But could we do the deal somewhere else I don't want my parents to find out and since I'm new I don't know if I could trust some of the classmates to keep a secret."

The dealer feeling sure of himself took Inu to a ally way not that far from the academy but far enough that no one would notice the death of the drug dealer. But the dealer made the mistake of thinking that Inu was a poor defenseless kid as when his back was turned. Sozo undid the transformation jutsu and had his arm transform into the claw as the silver flames danced around his arm. Sozo placed his hand over the dealers mouth so no screams could be herd as the claw entered the back. Sozo stood there with the claw in the dealers back till it went limp void of all life now. He placed the dealer's body next to a dumpster with trash all around it.

Sozo walked out of the ally way after wiping up the blood and removing his shirt with blood on it now. He walked over to the doorway to the court yard to see a teacher looking for a dealer. He motioned for the teacher to come over to check out whats going on. Sozo gave him the directions of hte dealers body and where he could find it. Then Sozo waved good bye and walked away to go home and to take a shower.

[exit]

1318 done

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.