You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Friendly Spar[NK/Invite Only] Empty A Friendly Spar[NK/Invite Only] Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:41 pm

Genbu

Genbu

D-rank
As Genbu set foot in the training grounds, he wondered if Burittsu had gotten his letter to meet him there. He wished to spar again with his new found friend. There last match had certainly sparked his interest. Genbu wondered the extent of Burittsu's control over ice and wanted to see how it fared in combat. He wandered to the spot where the two young men would spar. The day was misty and cool, quite a different enviornment from the day the two first met. Genbu figured this would level the playing field at least a bit as his friend Burittsu wasn't didn't do so well in the sun. To pass the time, Genbu figured he would practice his stealth and stalking capabilities. He wandered a bit away from his sparring area looking for one of the beasts to stalk. He knew the beasts were quite perceptive, so if he could sneak up to one unnoticed, he would be quite stealthy. As he searched for a beast, he found a small deer foraging in the wooded area. "That will do," Genbu thought to himself.

Genbu hid himself among the foliage, ensuring he remained unseen and upwind of the deer. He watched it move gracefully among the patches of grass, seemingly completely unaware of his presence. He inched closer to the deer, moving without a sound, each step with finesse and patience. Genbu could control his own sound but he could not control the sound of things around him. As he stepped, he heard a crunching snap underneath his foot. The deer sprang up and galloped away swiftly, startled by the noise. "Damn, that sucked," Genbu said in a disappointed tone. He watched as the deer sprinted off further into the wooded area, moving further and further from until it disappeared into the woods. Determined to catch the deer, Genbu took off after it into the woods moving swiftly and silently. He finally caught up to the deer once more. This time in a small clearing between several trees. He stood stealthily behind a tree, still remaining upwind for the deer and out of its line of sight. He snuck over to the closet tree to the deer, still unnoticed. "Now's my chance," he thought to himself. He dashed out from tree without a sound and tagged the deer on the rear with a slap. "Gotcha!" The frightened deer sprinted off, escaping from Genbu's little training exercise. "I should get back. I wonder if Burittsu is waiting for me," Genbu thought to himself. He turned back and headed toward the sparring area hoping Burittsu would be waiting. As he reached the edge of the tree line, he failed to see his friend. He decided to wait from the treeline out of sight, watching in silence.

WC:469
CP: 110/110

2A Friendly Spar[NK/Invite Only] Empty Re: A Friendly Spar[NK/Invite Only] Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:05 pm

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
It was a nice cool day in the village as Burittsu made his way down to the training field due to the letter from one of his “Friends” indeed he was interested in fighting Burittsu once more with a blank expression Burittsu simply cracked his wrist and began his move. Leaping down from a tree he swiftly exploded into a burst of speed dashing and cutting through the wilderness startling the critters of the area as his eyes only remained focused on what could happen this fine afternoon. Only thing that raced through the mine was how much training did this male commit to doing it only caused a fire in his soul as Burittsu himself been busy in the village handling a personal issue. He had seem to forget that his training needed to be done it would be no surprise if his adversary seemed to be on another level leaving him behind in such a short time. As he dashed through the wilderness leaving the crunching of leaves and sound of bushes getting brushed upon behind each step he only prepared himself.

“Genbu huh let’s see what you’ve got to show me.”

Only a couple of minutes went by as Burittsu appeared from the wilderness stepping out into the training field as his eyes gazed around the area knowing well Genbu was around in the area. It would only be rude to invite the shinobi but not be on time himself he did not threat he only walked out to the middle of the training field crossing his arms as he looked out into the distance without making a move or sound. His patience itself was enough to make someone question if he had any determination as he took his time enjoying the weather a smile crept upon his face. Stretching his body as he became more flexible and making sure he would not catch a cramp he only wanted to evaluate the male to see if he would be more than a tool to this village or maybe actually a hero one day.

“Ol friend Genbu come out!”

Crossing his arms he awaited for the male to reveal himself to him as the only thing that bounced in and around his mind was if indeed Genbu had become stronger should his training now be excessive. Only limiting himself to missions and time to eat and sleep looking down at both of his hands he only gripped them in confusion as he searched out for the answer that is needed giving out a sigh it was obvious only Burittsu could make the choice. Looking up his lifeless eyes gazed only directly in front of him as he began to crack his knuckles.

WC: 454

3A Friendly Spar[NK/Invite Only] Empty Re: A Friendly Spar[NK/Invite Only] Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:54 pm

Genbu

Genbu

D-rank
Genbu observed the training area with great interest, waiting for his friend Burittsu to arrive. As he watched,he noticed a figure emerge from the other side of the clearing. It was indeed Burittsu, making quite the racket as he broke branches and ruffled bushes. He watched as Burittsu made his way to the center of the clearing, obviously water for Genbu join him for the rematch that he had promised in his letter. Burittsu stood waiting for a few moments, seemingly bored or annoyed. Genbu could not tell which way he felt, but her was prepared to reveal himself and get on with the festivities. At that moment, Burittsu shouted "Ol friend Genbu come out!”

Genbu slowly crept from the shaded treeline, keeping his eyes on Burittsu. "Welcome, Burittsu. I hope you've trained a bit since our last duel," Genbu spoke calmly. "I've trained myself quite a bit since our last meeting. I'm considerably stronger than before. I hope you have prepared yourself. This duel will be slightly different from the last meeting. I've picked a day that should level out the playing field. The is no sun in sight, and there is quite the chill in the air. Maybe you won't be so sluggish this time. I want to see your potential. This time the only rule is no weapons and not killing. Do you agree?"

Before Burittsu could answer Genbu sprung himself back, creating a 15m gap between the two. Once again, Genbu slid into his high and tight stance. He kept his gaze on Burittsu, waiting for him to respond, hoping that he would give him the challenge he desired. As he waited, he thought back to the day they two had met. The encounter on the lake was one of Genbu's most memorable moments. From the awkward bumping into Burittsu to the excitement of facing a new opponent. He prepared himself for Burittsu to rush him carelessly like the did the first time. Genbu hoped he would have learned his lesson from the last battle, and use a different tactic. Hoping to throw his focus, Genbu simply gazed at Burittsu, signaling with his right hand for Burittsu to come at him with all his might.

WC: 376
CP: 110/110

4A Friendly Spar[NK/Invite Only] Empty Re: A Friendly Spar[NK/Invite Only] Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:03 pm

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
"I've trained myself quite a bit since our last meeting. I'm considerably stronger than before. I hope you have prepared yourself. This duel will be slightly different from the last meeting. I've picked a day that should level out the playing field. The is no sun in sight, and there is quite the chill in the air. Maybe you won't be so sluggish this time. I want to see your potential. This time the only rule is no weapons and not killing. Do you agree?"

Before Burittsu even had a chance to answer it had seem Genbu was already prepared for the answer remaining silent he looked upon the male as it seemed the conditions were already met. Giving a nod to the male it had seem the two were now in a deadlock between one and the other. A simple grin was his answer as it seemed his friend had indeed been training jumping away so quickly and readying himself it would be ashamed to let down his friend after going through the trouble of sending him the message.

“I’ve been on my own agenda lately forgive me if I disappoint.”

His eyes remained upon Genbu as it seemed he taunted Burittsu for a quick second which only made the male chuckle as even Burittsu knew he was clearly out matched for now anyways. As the cool refreshing air came through the area he only had enough resolve to test out the new found strength of his comrade. He was after something to bring him back to the moment of his capture in Kumo near death experience and incredible strength coming from a shinobi of that village. With no regret he stook a couple step forward towards the male.

The steps of Burittsu quickly sped up as he dashed toward Genbu head on just as the male wanted him too. Jumping into the air Burittsu quickly committed his body to doing three front flips as he came down with both his legs out aiming directly for the chest of Genbu. The impact of this blow would indeed send him flying if missed leaving a mighty large hole into the earth one bigger than the last when Genbu and Burittsu had a spar.

“Genbu..”

It felt as if the fighting spirit of Burittsu had been sapped out of his body the male was off indeed. His head not even into the fight as any moment now Genbu would simply knock him down if given the chance a chance that he would gladly take. Burittsu's body seemed to grow stiff and it was obvious due to the movement of Burittsu that his heart was no where near this spar. He could care less now if he lost to the male as he stood tall lost in his own thoughts not knowing what else to do upon the battlefield as it was obvious Genbu had been training and surpassed Burittsu.

WC:494

Last edited by Burittsu on Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

5A Friendly Spar[NK/Invite Only] Empty Re: A Friendly Spar[NK/Invite Only] Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:40 pm

Genbu

Genbu

D-rank
As he watched his opponent, he wondered what Burittsu would do. Burittsu spoke out "I’ve been on my own agenda lately forgive me if I disappoint". From that moment on, Genbu knew he could probably outmatch him going head to head but he had to be sure. He figured he would take it easy at first, only truly engaging if he felt the need too. Burittsu cracked a smal smile and began to slowly move forward quickly transforming into a full sprint. As he moved closer he jumped high into the air, flipping himself 3 times before outstretching his leg. As the kick moved closer to Genbu, Genbu easily saw the attack coming and prepared himself to counter it. Judging from Burittsu's speed, it seemed as though he had gotten a bit faster, but not fast enough to hit Genbu.

Genbu quickly sidestepped the attack, moving to his right. Burittsu flew past him landing with immense force close to the spot where Genbu had been standing.The force of the kick had created a crater significantly large than the one when the two fought previously. "You've gotten faster I see," Genbu spoke in his monotone manner. Genbu stood watching Burittsu in the crater that he had created, cracking his neck and preparing for the next attack. "Should I have him attack me once more, or shall I go on the offensive?" Genbu thought to himself. "I think i'll switch it up today..."

Genbu dashed forward with all his might, knowing Burittsu wouldn't be able to dodge his attack. Genbu launched a single punch aimed at Burittsu's side, intending to wind him a bit, maybe leaving a bruise. Genbu didn't want to hurt Burittsu. He only wanted to see what he would do. As has moved forward, he wondered whether Burittsu was truly down to spar. Just as the punch was about to land, Genbu pulled back his punch stopping himself right next to Burittsu. As the dust settled around Genbu from his movements, he looked down at Burittsu and spoke to him. "Why did you come at me with the same move? Didn't you learn from last time? Are you sure you're up to this? Anything wrong?" Genbu said as he outstretched his fist looking for a fist bump. Genbu prepared himself to move in case he needed to, he knew he was much faster at this point but he wanted to know just what was up with his new found friend.

WC: 421
CP:110/110

6A Friendly Spar[NK/Invite Only] Empty Re: A Friendly Spar[NK/Invite Only] Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:00 pm

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
Standing perfectly motionless in the crater Burittsu did not move once after his move only to watch how fast Genbu got away from him his mind was elsewhere with the pressure of air hitting his face he continued to look off into the distance. The dust carried around the area of the two shinobi as Burittsu did not blink or even move a muscle. He seemed to be off in his own way but twisting his head to face Genbu his eyes were indeed empty as Burittsu only spotted a fist to his face but the words of Genbu is what seemed to make more sense to Burittsu.

"Why did you come at me with the same move? Didn't you learn from last time? Are you sure you're up to this? Anything wrong?"

With these words entering in one ear and exiting out the next Burittsu only gave out a fake smile as his fist met that of Genbu’s soft tap as Burittsu continued to look at the male. A blank expression upon his face told the whole story stepping out the man made hole he simply sat upon the land gazing directly ahead of him. His mind only raced as to what he would be able to do in the future the information that he had obtained had changed Burittsu for the better. Now sitting on a important choice in his life of what to do once he obtains a higher rank to either stay or leave.

“Sit Genbu..”

Patting the surface next to him giving him the signal that it was alright to accompany him as the cool temperature itself was good enough to make use of a good conversation between what Genbu thinks of Burittsu. Giving out a sigh a cool breeze hit the skin of shinobi’s the only thought process that seemed to be coming up in the mind of the young shinobi. With no one else to talk to about this problem it was only logical to talk to Genbu if he could be trusted with the information was up to him Burittsu simply did not care who knew of what he did or when he did it.

“Have you ever been confused Genbu? As if there is two paths one leads to left the other to the right and you are in between forced to pick a road. Have you ever been on that sort of path to stray from the good and enter darkness?”

Burittsu gave out a might large sigh as he looked upon the sky with nothing but hate in his heart his eyes only saw the darkness that was around him. He felt alone in the world and cold only thing he had was the lust of vengeance burning deep into his soul. He had no option but to be distant from the male who he thought would be the greatest thing to happen to him in a long time he knew the path he took Genbu would not be able to follow.

As the fire in his soul burned brighter and brighter his mind continued to venture further off into the world. He only sought out revenge and he was willing to go through the hardship of being the one who takes the more pain to see that everyone's future is secure and safe so such evil may never hurt anyone else again. Especially those like Genbu who would change the very lives of everyone without even knowing about it. Being lost in his own thoughts only began to confuse the male from what his main purpose was in being a shinobi. With only a grin he smiled to himself as he looked at the earth floor knowing only one thing must be done to better himself as a shinobi and reframe from being used as a tool by others for the soul purpose of destroying human lives.

WC: 649

Last edited by Burittsu on Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

7A Friendly Spar[NK/Invite Only] Empty Re: A Friendly Spar[NK/Invite Only] Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:38 pm

Genbu

Genbu

D-rank
Genbu watched as Burittsu's face cracked a smile and he proceeded to fist bump Genbu. Although there was a smile on his face, Genbu noticed the emptiness in Burittsu's eyes. It seemed as the he was empty, there was no life left in them. Genbu knew something was wrong, but he wasn't quite sure what. As he pondered what could ptentially be wrong, his thoughts were interrupted by Burittsu speaking to him. "Sit Genbu..." spoke Burittsu as he patted the ground next to him, inviting Genbu to sit with him on the ground. As Genbu approached him, Genbu felt the cool chill in the air surrounding Burittsu. He sat himself down near Burittsu, feeling the coolness of the ground beneath him, seemingly chilled by the shinobi's body.

Wondering what the shinobi was planning to tell him, he listened intently waiting for the words plaguing Burittsu's heart to flow from his mouth. "Have you ever been confused Genbu?" Burittsu asked bluntly. Genbu pondered to himself, "Is he serious? everyone has been confused in their life". As Genbu sat with a perplexed look on his face, remaining silent and keeping his attention on Burittsu. More words spewed from Burittsu's mouth, this time with more a hint of pain in his tone. "As if there is two paths one leads to left the other to the right and you are in between forced to pick a road. Have you ever been on that sort of path to stray from the good and enter darkness?” Burittsu explained to Genbu.

The words from Burittsu truly perplexed Genbu. "What could Burittsu truly mean? What fork in the road was Burittsu at?" Genbu thought to himself. As he formulated a response, he saw the pain in Burittsu's eye and his mind seemed to be fleeting in the moment. "So whats the choice your faced with Burittsu?" Genbu asked trying to ascertain Burittsu's struggle. "I see the pain in your eyes," Genbu said solemly, "You have the eyes of someone who has experienced great pain in their life." As he spoke those words, he reminisced about his own pain and his own struggle. He wondered if Burittsu's pain could even compare to what he had been through but he kept his mind open to see what Burittsu would tell him. "I know pain myself Burittsu, do not let it consume you," Genbu said with a hint of empathy for his opponent. "If you dwell on pain, it will only consume you in depression and sadness"

After giving his words of advice, Genbu went back into his mode of listening intently. His curiosity was intrigued by the plight of Burittsu, and he at least wanted to help the man deal with his pain rather than let it consume him.

WC: 469

8A Friendly Spar[NK/Invite Only] Empty Re: A Friendly Spar[NK/Invite Only] Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:47 pm

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
"I see the pain in your eyes."

"You have the eyes of someone who has experienced great pain in their life."

"I know pain myself Burittsu, do not let it consume you."

"If you dwell on pain, it will only consume you in depression and sadness."

The words flowed smoothly as each made better sense to Burittsu than whatever he had intended to do in his future but none the less the male had his own future to go on with the talk of pain and depression only allowed him to drop deeper into the darkness ever so slowly. He indeed knows even a shinobi like Genbu most likely went through a path of pain or maybe one more terrifying than Burittsu. Feeling upon the earth floor as the gravel ran underneath his palm he continued to think about the outcome that would most likely occur.

“Indeed pain runs through the blood of every shinobi Genbu but this choice is mine to make and that choice will be made in the future. You have my word that revenge will be set upon those who captured us and those who gave out the order will perish.”

Gazing outwards towards nature itself his eyes began to study every second and nook about the forest with a sigh he crossed his arms thinking of a good way to better the breeze forced the hair of Burittsu to dance back and forth. Quickly and smoothly touching and dancing upon the skin of the shinobi’s. “Do you ever think I will amount to something if I remain in this village? Will I be able to become a shinobi that will be recognized for what he has done? Or will I be another one casted into the shadows of Kirigakure forgotten by all.”

Another sigh escaping his breath as his hands quickly turned into a ball of fist grasping dirt in his hands crushing them into powder. As the wind picked up Burittsu once more focused upon his hands cracking each finger with a speed of frustration and fury. Looking upon Genbu he only gave out another fake smile to the male as a sign of everything being alright standing up on his own two feet he gave out a stretch. A yawn escaped his breath as it was easily seen by anyone standing close enough to peek upon the abilities or even just wondered how they worked.

Turning his back to the male Burittsu began to walk towards the path came from Genbu as he lifted up his hand forming a fist in mid-air only to quickly raise his index and middle finger into the sky. In a form of a peace sign he continued upon his walk without turning back he ventured off deep into the forest. Only to quickly disappear from the view of Genbu.

“Good luck in this world Genbu.”

WC:478
Total WC: 2,075
*Exit Thread*

Last edited by Burittsu on Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:10 pm; edited 3 times in total

9A Friendly Spar[NK/Invite Only] Empty Re: A Friendly Spar[NK/Invite Only] Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:29 pm

Genbu

Genbu

D-rank
Genbu sat patiently waiting for a response from Burittsu, with the breeze of the day splashing across his face. Burittsu began to let the words flow from his mouth, "Indeed pain runs through the blood of every shinobi Genbu but this choice is mine to make and that choice will be made in the future. You have my word that revenge will be set upon those who captured us and those who gave out the order will perish," he said with a hint of anger in his voice. As Genbu listened to the words spewing from Burittsu, he wondered just what he was talking about. "Us, what does he mean us?" Genbu thought to himself. "Who captured him i wonder," he continued to ponder to himself as he listened to Burittsu.

Burittsu became quiet again for a few moments seeming to stare off into nature and lose himself in it. Once he came back to his senses, he began to spout off once more, but this time it seemed to be more on an existential level. “Do you ever think I will amount to something if I remain in this village? Will I be able to become a shinobi that will be recognized for what he has done? Or will I be another one casted into the shadows of Kirigakure forgotten by all?" Burittsu asked in a barrage of questions. As Genbu processed all his questioned, it made him think about them in terms of himself. "I hope that ill be recognized one day. I can understand where he is coming from," Genbu thought to himself. Before Genbu could respond Burittsu picked himself up from the ground and smiled back at him, seemingly a fake smile to hide his true emotions. Burittsu turned his back to Genbu, only raising a fist in the air. The fist collapsed into a peace sign as Burittsu began to make his way back towards the path home. He quickly made his way down the path and out of Genbu's view. "Well that was certainly interesting..." Genbu sighed. Genbu picked himself up off the ground and began to ponder over the conversation he had just had. "I will not be forgotten, I will make my name known..."

~Exit Thread~

WC: 373
TWC: 2108

Training

End D-2 -> D-3 (450 Words)
Str D-0 -> D-3 (1175 Words)

Remaining Words: 2108 - 1175 -450 = 483 Words

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.