You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Fin

Fin

D-rank
Training was quite important to Fin. It was a way of making things possible that were previously not do able for her. It was a way of improving quickly. Her trainings were severly intense. She would not stop until she felt something different about her style or body. Let it be positive or negative. However, she had a smile on her face most of the time. With her music in her ears she could fully give herself to the training in particular. Most of the time her sessions start with some warm up BMX tricks at the nearest park. However, Fin would not lift a finger before 12 o' clock. Hell, she sometimes even slept until noon or until one of her roommates would wake her up for breakfast or work. It was indeed something that happened often, Fin oversleeping herself during a hard work day in her piercing and tattoo shop.
Today was already passed halfway, meaning it was noon. The time of the beast, or more likely when she would start practicing. She took her BMX and biked toward the park nearest to her house. There were a lot of people in the skate park for it was a dry day. Only a few clouds were hanging in the blue sky above their heads.  Fin was ready to speed up her pace going for a jump right in front of her. However, a few youngsters were to almost collide with her as they suddenly raced in front of her. 'I can't believe it...' Fin sighed in her head, 'It's always those little runds on their freaking steps. It looks awful, it skates awful and it's just in the way.' It was true. It were always the little boys chasing in front of her on their stupid steps. Most grown skaters hated them. How ever Fin just went on doing her business, biking around doing some tricks and getting some jumps. It was soon time to start going to her regular training spot in Kumogakure. As she arrived, Fin let go of the steer and landed her feet on the ground to stop the weels from spinnning. She placed her bike against a wall and took on training position.
Her hands in front of her chest and one leg stretched out to the right as the other was slightly bent. With a slight push up from her bent leg she started using quick leg movements. It almost looked like a war dance. The way she moved was smooth yet it had a lot of power in it. With a swing from her left feet, which she used to turn her body in the air and landed back on her feet. She rolled over, but pushing her body up with her arms making her go up and finish the tumble in the air. It felt so freeing to train like this for her. The movements are all so in sync and flow in each other. It's elegant and fast. The muscles must be used to its extent to make certain movements able to end good and with grace.
It didn't take long before she took a break. The time passed to quick to her that it was already past 3 a.m. Fin couldn't believe it and sat down for a minute. Her breathing was quite heavy and she drank her first bottle of water empty in just a few seconds. "Phew, it's intense training today. The harder I train the better I'll get. All for my cause, I guess." Fin was lucky she didn't have any appointments today, so Hireo could handle the shop alone while Rutake was just cleaning their house. Not like much people would get a piercing that day. There were always certain days where it was really busy and other days it was so empty they could just close the shop for that day.
"Better eat something or I might faint when I start training again." She unpacked the food she bought. Her tummy began to rumble at the scent of the pasta. It was some nice dish she made the day before. "Mama mia! I am going to stuff my face with this sweet sweet pastaaa~" In her backpack was a knife and a fork to eat the delicious smelling food. The pasta was made with a lot of cheese and some eggs and tiny pieces of bacon. Fin gladly ate a full bowl of the pasta she made. A pleased look was on her face the entire time she was savoring the taste.

The Kurohebi patted her tummy as she was done and put the stuff back into her backpack. ”I’m ready to get to work again! That was some damn good pasta I made.” After she stood up and stretched her limbs she went going at it again. Training full on. She didn’t hold anything back and even tried some new experimental movements in her usual capoeira moves.

Time went by quickly again and soon it was Rutake to come look for her. Luckily he knew exactly were she trained so it wasn’t much of a hunt for him. “Oi! Fin! It’s already time for dinner. We were wondering where you were and if you would come home already.” Fin got scared by the sudden calling and lost her balance which made her fall on her face. ”I’m coming…” She said while glaring at her roommate.

WC 930

Last edited by Fin on Fri May 20, 2016 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fin

Fin

D-rank
Fin calmly followed her roommate back home. The bike she came with she held with one hand on the steer while the wheels followed their pace of walking. "What are we eating tonight?" Fin was always curious what her buddies made. She wasn't picky with food, she ate about everything especially if it smelled nice. However, if it had a bad smell her appetite would take downturn and her throat wouldn't let anything in even if she knew she was going to like the taste of it. "Does that even matter? You always love our cooking." Rutake was indeed right about that. It was a fact that Finori could never resist their cooking. Ever since she was the one working most of the time, they started to cook more and more because the kunoichi was always so tired when she came back from a mission or her piercing shop. It really was nice if you could just sit at the table and eat some delicious dinner along with some good friends. Fin smiled sheepishly at her mate and just with a single look he could tell that it was true that she didn't care what it was that the served.
Since Fin was the smaller one of the three and Rutake being the tallest one, he petted her on the head messing up her messy hair even more. Fin just closed her blue eyes and gave an honest smile. She loved it when they ruffled her hair or just did about anything with her hair. It was sort of a weakness of hers. Because she gave such a good reaction to the petting, Rutake continued for a while. Scratching and softly ruffling her hair along the way. They almost seemed like brother and sister even though they definitely didn't look the same. Rutake was tall and and had silver long hair with dark green eyes. He looked like the wise one of the three, partly due to him always having an honest smile on his face. Hireo was more likely the outgoing type. His dark orange hair with long bangs but combed backwards and cut off on the sides made him look quite handsome in fact. He also had stretchers and a left nose ring. A few tattoos that he got from Fin. She even got to stamp her name on his butt once. Just for laughs and giggles, he didn't really care that a girl's name was now on his butt. It made a funny story.
While Fin was thinking about her boys, she realised how good she has it. A loving family and seriously amazing friends that didn't even know the word boundaries. Just like her. She loved them and they loved her. She would probably die inside if any of her friends and family were to die. It would be the end of her and the monstrous dark aura inside of her would surely take over. No one would want that to happen.

[EXIT THREAD]

WC: 930 + 507 = 1437

SPD E-0 > D-0 = 750
STR E-0 > E-1 = 75
STR E - 1 > E - 2 = 150
END E-0 > E-1 = 75
END E-1 > E-2 = 150
REA E-0 > E-1 = 75
REA E-1 > E-2 = 150

Total: 1425
Remaining: 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.