You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Usual Training Day [closed][no kill] Empty A Usual Training Day [closed][no kill] Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:16 pm

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
The sun started showing in the horizon, and warming up the cold, grey town of Iwagakure. As Arashi went to sleep quite early last night, it wasn't a problem for him to wake up at this time. He ate some bread with butter, drank a glass of clean, fresh water and got ready for the day."I feel like training today! I think I'll head to the Fissure Training Grounds today."

As he left his humble home, he saw a flock of birds. They were heading south. Arashi walked in the stone streets, until he got to the Fissure Training Grounds. The cracks in the ground in the training grounds were quite deep, and some were pretty wide, to the extent that Arashi could hardly jump over them."Time to do some training!"

Last edited by Arashi Nekomotze on Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:42 am; edited 4 times in total

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
Before Arashi started training, he looked around, wondering if he would reckognize someone he knew, or maybe meet a new friend. After Arashi finished the academy, his friends went sepperate ways. They got their senseis, and teams. For some strange reason, Arashi didn't meet his team yet."Strange. No one's here today. But that won't keep me from training!"

He didn't have any sort of weapon yet, so he began the standard drill. He decided he would do 40 push-ups, 100 squats, and 60 sit-ups. "I think I'll do 5 series. But I should warm up before I train, I don't want to get hurt!"Arashi started running around the Training Ground, jumping over any wider cracks. He wasn't particullarly fast, and he knew that speed is the area he should improve at most. He wasn't sure tough, in which order he should practice his body and his jutsus. But for now he would stick at phisicly improving himself.

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
After running in circles for about half an hour, Arashi decided that it was enough to warm him up. Okay, time to do some real training. He started doing the series of excersizes. Doing 50 push-ups was childs play to Arashi, and he was pretty fast in excersizes like that.

Push-ups, squats, sit-ups, push-ups, squats, sit-ups. Arashi was done after about 10 minutes. Woah. I've sure gotten stronger past few months. I can feel it! This was usually enough for the morning training, but Arashi felt that he could train so much more. He really did get stronger, as he still remembers when after doing 5 series of these excersizes, he would nearly collapse. And that wasn't even such a long time ago. Yep. Time to put up the heat!

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
Arashi sat down on a rock next to him, that was very similiar to a chair in apperance. This was easy. Maybe I should train something else. Like my chakra flow!Arashi got an idea. He tought that it was better to improve his skill now, then later. Even tough he allready possesed quite good knowledge over that skill, he wanted to learn more. This may be tricky. I'm pretty sure I still have one of my father's scrolls. I should go back home, it will make my training easier.

Arashi turned around, and headed back for Iwa, occasionally jumping over a fissure. Actually, I may as well run. I'll get back here faster that way. He bent his knees, streched his arms behind him, and started running. Running like the wind. This was real running, like something was chasing him. Not like the circles he did for warming up. This was Arashi in the brightest light.

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
The streets were crowded. People going to work. Merchants yelling. Kids playing. Hmmm, the streets are pretty busy. He decided he would get home faster by jumping on top of buildings. After all, there isn't a huge mass of people on top of rocky pillars. With a single jump, Arashi got on top of a building.

He started jumping from building to building. I don't care what the people will think. This is a lot faster.Arashi tried to encourage himself, while the massed looked and pointed at him. He was embarrassed.
Drops of sweat poured down his face. He was very close to his house, just a few more buildings. As he jumped another time, he resembled his uncles blacksmith. And his house.

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
Arashi, already tired from crossing the whole town, jumped off the building he was crouching on. He passed by a wooden sign. It was colored brown, and clearly said Nekomotze. There was a bear paw below the text, the Nekomotzes clan symbol. He passed by his uncle's house, greeting him.

"Hi, unc!"
"Oh, hi Arashi. Back from training?"
"Ni, I just came back to pick up something."
"Oh, I see. See you around."
"Bye.

Arashis uncle was a middle-aged man. He was tall, and plump. He worked at the forge his entire life, and he was capable of forging weapons or armor even for jounin. He was quite respected in the Nekomotze clan, and one of the rares who actually had some ryo.

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
Arashi walked by his uncles house, and came in front of his. It didn't have any floors, only the ground floor. It was carved in a pillar that would allow for 2 more floors, but Arashis family never had the funds nor the time to dig them. In front of his house, like any other house in the Nekomotze clan, was a wooden statue of a certain animal. Arashi's family had a bear. Usually, the size and the state of the statue determines the wealth of the family. Arashi's bear was around a meter tall. It was carved roughly, but still resembles a bear.

The second Arashi walked trough the door, a warm feeling filled his veins. No place like home. The house, from the inside, had 3 rooms. The hallway, where Arashi also had a table and a chair where he would eat, his room and the toilet. It was modest, at best. Arashi walked in his room, and open a dusty cupboard in the corner of his room. Its where he keeps his mothers and fathers things. Ah, there it is.He thought while he was taking an old, dusty scroll from the cupboard. It was white one day, but now its completely yellow. It is, after all, almost 10 years old.

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
The scroll was about Chakra Flow training. Arashis father bought it for Arashi, but he never had the chance to study it. It was pretty advanced, chuunin level at least. But that didn't stop Arashi from trying to improve his Chakra Flow skills.This should be really helpful. Arashi carefully closed the wooden cupboard, and went out of his house.

He jumped on his house, and headed in the direction of the Fissure Training Grounds. Arashi jumped from pillar to pillar, sweating and gasping. Soon he reached the Fissure Training Grounds. The cracks in the rocks looked diffrently to Arashi now, even tough they remainded the same. The same that they've been for years. Arashi carefully opened the scroll titled Chakra Flow.Hmm, it seems that the scroll is destroyed at the part where it should explain about water chakra.

Here's what it said:

Chakra Flow refers to both the flowing of chakra through an object as well as any technique that increases the potency of a weapon by flowing chakra through it. Usually, elemental chakra is used to flow through bladed weapons in order to either dramatically increase their various pre-existing properties or to gain additional advantageous effects. The user must be touching the tool to initiate chakra flow, but direct contact with the weapon is not necessary to maintain chakra flow. However, whether through an individual's body or weapon, the exact effects observed are entirely dependent upon the respective nature and amount of the chakra used

The known variations of chakra utilised include:

Wind Chakra

It is used in order to increase the sharpness of bladed weapons, so much so that in the hands of an experienced user even small blades are capable of piercing substantial rocks easily, leading to his assertion that this chakra is unparalleled offensively in close and mid-ranged fights. This effect is achieved by utilising two opposing chakra currents, which are ground against each other in such a manner that they sharpen one another into fine pieces.

Lightning Chakra
When lighnting chakra is applied to weapons, it provides an increased cutting power similar to that of wind, with the addition of inducing numbness. However, this is instead achieved by inducing high-frequency vibrations within the object. Also, when the user flowes his lightning chakra directly into his own body, it is capable of electrically stimulating his nervous system. This results in an increase in the user's reaction time, raw speed, and defensive power to their utmost limits.

Earth Chakra

Earth chakra seemingly increases the defensive power of an object to its utmost limits, by further reinforcing the inherent properties of the material involved. The suer is also able to focus it directly into his own body, where it results both in his skin becoming as harder and an increase in the overall destructive power of his physical attacks.[3]

Fire Chakra
Fire chakra engulfs the desired weapon in intense localised flames, which follow the subsequent path of the object in question, incinerating anything which comes into direct contact with the weapon.

Water Chakra
--- (unreadable) ---

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
After reading the old scroll, Arashi sat down on the ground. He is quite intelligent, so he was able to memorize most of the scroll. But he wanted to read it again, just to be sure he got all of it right. Arashi read it again, this time remembering everything the scroll said. He was just about to put the scroll back in his pocket, when he noticed - there was more text written on the back of the scroll! Arashi started reading it - it talked about fuzing chakra, concentrating it and and walking on water and walls. This part was more interesting to Arashi. He read it and got up on his feet.I should start practising now.

Hmm, maybe I should start with some Chakra Flow jutsus. I only know one, so Bear Claw will just have to do. Arashi yelled - "Hidden Jutsu - Sacret Bear Fist! 4 sharp and deadly claws appeared on both of his arms.Nailed it.Arashi looked around himself, searching for a suitable target to practise the jutsu on. He noticed a rocky pillar about 10 meter behind him, and began his attack.

Arashi bent his knees, and streched his arm behind him. He started running towards the pillar, and when he was about 5 meters between them, Arashi leaped into the air, jumping as high as he could. He rushed down on the pillar, and swiped it with his claws. The swipe's shape was an X. A large chunk of the pillar immediately crumbled from it. But Arashi didn't stop attacking. Swipe, swipe, kick, punch - he kept barging at the pillar. After about 5 minutes, the pillar was completely flattened, and Arashi was gasping for his breath.

70/80

Spoiler:

Last edited by Arashi Nekomotze on Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total

10A Usual Training Day [closed][no kill] Empty Re: A Usual Training Day [closed][no kill] Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:00 am

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
This was good combat practise for Arashi, even tough he could hardly stand on his feet now. " Dispel. Arashi canceled his jutsu, for preserving his chakra. He sat on the floor, in an meditation pose. It was to calm him down. But Arashi had another thing in mind. The scroll said that the best way to practise Chakra Flow, is to actually meditate and focus your chakra.

Arashi meditated like that, for about half an hour. He concentrated his chakra: in his palms, legs, hands. Even feet and ears, which were fairly problematical. He followed the flow of his chakra, and experimented with it. Eventually he got up on his feet, and decided that he would go home.I'm hungry. This time he took the road. He was far too exhausted to jump on people's roofs now.

11A Usual Training Day [closed][no kill] Empty Re: A Usual Training Day [closed][no kill] Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:10 am

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
It was already early afternoon. Arashi finally reached his house, and opened the door. He prepared some food. Cooked potatoes and a porkchop. Unlike most Nekomotze, Arashi didn't enjoy eating meat. But at this time, he really needed the energy. After he was done eating, he headed for his room. He laid straight in his bed.A small nap wouldn't hurt anyone. After all, I've been training for the entire day. His eyed slowly closed, while he was thinking about his mother...

Arashi woke up, covered in sweat. He was nervous, like he had an important test in the academy today.Why am I feeling so stressed? Hmmm, maybe it's just the strain on my body from all the training I did today. But he knew the reason was something else. As he got out of his bed, he already forgot all about the strange feeling. All that Arashi could remember was that he had to continue his training.

12A Usual Training Day [closed][no kill] Empty Re: A Usual Training Day [closed][no kill] Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:27 am

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
Arashi got out of his house, and headed towards the Fissure Training Grounds. Again, he used the rooftops.I'm getting the hang of this whole pillar-jumping thing. Shortly after, he was at the Training Grounds. Arashi walked in, and sat down in his usual meditating pose. The warm wind blew on his face. Arashi felt so peacefull... Then he started concentrating chakra. He was really quite skilled now. He felt the progress he made from the morning.

After about 30 minutes of chakra concentrating and molding, Arashi felt that his work for today was done. As his opened his eyes, his vision was blurry. It soon cleared up, and he headed back for his home. He was tired, probably becouse of that nap. When Arashi would sleep for a short time, it usually wouldn't make him more reasted - in fact, he would be even more tired after the nap. He took the normal road, and eventually arrived at his home.I feel a lot better after this training. One step closer to becoming a better ninja!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.