You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Securing Assets Mission! Empty Securing Assets Mission! Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:24 pm

Shirayuri

Shirayuri

D-rank
Spoiler:

Shirayuri waited patiently at the front of an old mine. The area gave her the creeps but she had just come from an extremely liberating auditing session. Shirayuri's mind was clear and ready to collect the raw minerals for her village. There was nothing to fear except fear itself. The young goth crossed her arms and waited for her assigned partner to show up with her to help with the excavation.

2Securing Assets Mission! Empty Re: Securing Assets Mission! Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:02 pm

Uchiha Teru

Uchiha Teru

D-rank
For the day's mission, it was a trip to one of the old mines located on an island for the collection of a load of materials. As such, Teru was willing to accept the task and head over to where the abandoned mine was. She got there at a reasonable time, right after another kunoichi who was standing outside of the mine entrance. This kunoichi had her arms folded and looked as if she had been waiting for quite a bit. Teru approached her with a casual look on her face. "So, you must be my assigned partner," she spoke up, standing at the girl's right. There was only a brief memo given to her about the mission. It mentioned something about having a partner to collect the raw materials with, but it said nothing about who that person was. Not that it entirely mattered. She could be paired up with just about anyone in the village and still go on to complete the mission. "I'm Teru Uchiha. It's a pleasure to have the chance to go on a mission with you."

Whether the kunoichi introduced herself, or not, Teru would still be ready to head down into the mine. She was going to allow herself to be the follower during this mission, so the call to start moving was up to her partner when she was ready. "Just give me the word," Teru said, and she waited patiently where she was. Her hands wandered behind her back and clasped together. It was one of those chilly days of the week. The mine, being as creepy as it was at these hours, was going to be a chore to go through, no doubt. At least there was no being alone this time. Nothing could beat having a companion in the depths of a spooky mine.

Word Count: 309
Target Word Count: 600

3Securing Assets Mission! Empty Re: Securing Assets Mission! Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:47 pm

Shirayuri

Shirayuri

D-rank
(Wow I grossly underestimated how short this mission would be! Whoops! Also sorry for the wait! Finals are tough :( )

Shirayuri smiled that her partner had finally arrived at the mine. She nodded in response to the question asking if she was in fact her assigned partner. "Shirayuri Osada" she replied in response. Apparently this person was of the Uchiha Clan. The Uchiha asked when she was ready and Shirayuri gave the thumbs up sign before making her way down into the mine. The area was dark and dingy and so she made extra careful to utilize the various ropes on her way down. She had grabbed a large strong basket with which to collect some of the scraps that they would need. Together the pair would slowly make their way downward into the mine's depths. Shirayuri being someone of silent nature didn't make a peep as the descended into the darkness.

4Securing Assets Mission! Empty Re: Securing Assets Mission! Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:58 am

Uchiha Teru

Uchiha Teru

D-rank
OOC:

Teru had been met with a smile when she had gotten there. Her name was Shirayuri Osada-- a name that had a familiar ring to it. Well, proper introductions would have to be made at another time. Now that they were successfully rendezvoused, the trip down the mine could be made. Still, this was yet another person with the name of Osada. To meet another one was an interesting experience. Upon being given a thumbs up from Shirayuri, Teru gave a firm nod and collected the appropriate gear for the mission. She too had gotten a hold of a basket fit for carrying the raw materials that would be collected at the bottom, and soon made her way down the mine with the help of some ropes for a safe way down. As she worked her way into the depths of the mine, Teru could hear the faint sounds from below. A faint moaning, likely coming from the intrusion of the outside's breeze. The dripping of water was a frequently heard sound, and there were collective amounts of condensation gathering on the rocks. With the equipment being used, there wouldn't be anything to worry about, really. 

It wouldn't be too long before they made it to where the materials would be collected. On her way down, Teru made a quick glance to Shirayuri to see if she was doing alright. "How are you holding up over there?" she asked kindly, and with a smile. "We should be reaching the mark in just a moment." As it got darker the deeper they got, the closer the destination was getting. However, it was getting colder, and spooky protrusions in between loose rocks in the walls of the mine started to appear more. Some looked like pieces of bones, or something else that once belonged to a human being. Nevertheless, Teru was keeping her pace at a steady rate and would occasionally make sure that her partner was keeping up just fine. Her fingers would make contact with a mossy substance growing on the wall used to keep her balance as she descended, but it wasn't pressing enough to actually bother her. Seeing these things at the depth they were currently at was a good sign that they were nearing the location of the raw materials. 

Word Count: 387
Total Word Count: 696
Target Word Count: 600 {Achieved}

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.