You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Securing Assets [D Mission/Complete] Empty Securing Assets [D Mission/Complete] Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:48 am

Naoko

Naoko

D-rank
Mission Info:
---------------------
The morning mist rolled into Naoko’s poorly walled apartment, making the air moist and the floor wet. Soon her bed sheets weighed down and stuck to her skin as she slept. Eventually the mist had done enough to kill my mother and father, leaving me with no hope at all. Crying out, I screamed at the sky in agony. No coherent words would come, only screeching wails that seemed to turn the sky a dark blue. Suddenly, I realized why my screams weren’t making words. I was mute. This change of events made me scream even more, louder as well. Pounding on the thin walls, I woke my neighbors who began running around and pounding on the walls back at me. Defeated, knowing whatever had come to me and affected me had finished, I slumped down in my soaking wet bed and began to cry. My tears seemed to be pouring out of me, because soon I was floating in my tears, my room flooded by how much I had been crying.

Suddenly I woke up, gasping for breath and sitting up in my room. The nightmare was over and it was a crazy one. Wiping the sleep from my eyes, I noticed my room was flooded with water. A hissing faucet the culprit. The water was only a few inches deep but nonetheless I had to get my things to a safer, elevated area to keep my clothes dry. After getting myself dressed, I headed out to notify the landlord of the flooding. He quickly responded with a fit of yelling and blamed me for not making sure the water faucet was completely off. I was told to pay in advance for this month’s rent and then to leave. And so my home was no more, taken away from me for bad plumbing that the landlord didn’t want to admit.

I took my things and left, paying with the rest of my money I had. Broke and without a place to stay, I needed money to get a new place to stay if only for the night. The mission board would be my only friend now. Looking up on it, there were several missions available for me to take but most took place within the village which I had no desire to be. Instead I chose to go to an abandoned mine and retrieve some raw materials for the villages forges and stores.

The journey outside of the village relieved me. Lately I had yet to see any redeeming qualities of the people that resided there which was told to me through the dead Kiri-nin woman’s letter. As I walked to the mine, I couldn’t help but wonder how long ago she had lived in that village. Certainly things had changed since she had written that letter. Maybe some inquiries were needed in order for me to find out more about the woman’s letter. Either way, I still had to get paid so I could have a place to sleep for the night.

Arriving at the abandoned mine, I was able to find a wagon near the entrance. I took the wagon down into the mine and loaded it up with the raw materials of iron and silver ore. The process took about two hours but eventually the wagon was loaded up to the brim. I hauled it back out and used the wagon to take the heavy load of materials back to the village. Once there they weighed it and were satisfied with six and a half kilos of raw metals to distribute. I was paid well and able to afford a night’s rest at a cheap hotel. The best part was I still had some money left for food, so everything worked out in the end.

638/600 MISSION COMPLETE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.