You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Securing Assets ( D-Rank Mission) Empty Securing Assets ( D-Rank Mission) Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:27 am

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
Securing Assets : D-Rank:

"where is this mine?" looks around a bit impatient, but mostly bothered with being all alone with no one else around him. Tired after having travelled to this island to find the abandoned mine.

With the help of his brilliant eye sight he was able to notice a cave, with half a mine cart rail and some broken old wooden support pillars.

He moved silently and carefully approached the mine wishing that there was someone else here.
He entered slowly and carefully placing one hand along the walls as he walked through. He kicked up some dust as he coughed a bit and decided he needed to be more careful.

He took slower breathes as he tore a piece of his shirt to cover his mouth. He then quickly formed some seals and performed one of his clans basic jutsus "kiri shiryoku" as some water chakra gathered infront of his eyes to resist the effects of the dust.

With the dust no longer a problem as he ventured deeper into the mine occasionally bumping into rocks which hurt quite a bit. He was rather calm and relaxed but the cave was dark and before he even knew it, he was surrounded by glowing eyes. Not willing to wait to find out if they were friendly or not he began to run deeper into the cave the eyes following him. He was in a rush he knew he had to collect some materials from the mine and deliver them but he also knew it would be worthless if he did not survive. When he finally reached a section with light as he looked back he noticed roughly twenty rats who all stopped avoiding the light. Learning from this he looked around finding the source of light a small broken lamp which seemed to already be running weak. He walked along the rats keeping close to him with their hungry eyes.

"This is a really stupid mission, next time i am taking the flower delivery mission". With a pouted face and a demotivated look in his eyes, he took out the mission note and smiled slightly as he looked at the 80 ryo completion fee. With his motivation recovered having not realised his lamp was nearly out of light he found the raw materials he was looking for as he grabbed a torn bag that was lying around next to a skull. He did not care about the dead man and just casually took the guy's bag, as the light flickered the rumors of ghosts not phasing him even slightly.

"Sorry, but i do not care about you " as he put the skull one side he began to salvage whatever he could. He added several rocks which looked like ores that might be usable. Filling up the bags he finally realised he had a major problem. He would not be able to carry all of this and hold the lamp at the same time.

Unsure of what to do next he paused for a moment to think. He looked around and then decided on a plan. He placed the bag next to him the lamp that was nearly dead infront of him and took a deep breathe through the torn piece of shirt he had over his mouth. He formed a few hand seals and first performed Bunshin no jutsu to create five clones of himself as distractions, he then followed up with the time he had available to him he performed Mizu Bunshin to bring one water clone of himself. He let the clone carry the light while he made a dash with the materials. The other clones distracting the rats that dived mercilessly at each clone. Breathing heavily as he ran some sweat building up on his forehead, a brave rat jumped after him but his water clone blocked it as the rat devoured the clone. With his lamp broken he ran with all his might as he dived out of the mine, the rats running back after seeing the sunlight.

He breathed heavily checked his bag noticing he managed to save about 6 or 7 kilos of raw materials. Tired from the dangerous journey and now better prepared he ventured back to the village to deliver the materials and to rest, with his first completed mission.

Word Count 718
MISSION COMPLETE!!

140/170:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.