You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Inuzuka, Kenta [Locker update] Empty Inuzuka, Kenta [Locker update] Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:41 am

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
Completed!

Thanks everyone.~

Last edited by Kenta Inuzuka on Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Inuzuka, Kenta [Locker update] Empty Re: Inuzuka, Kenta [Locker update] Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:44 pm

Tenmei

Tenmei

D-rank
Alrighty first things first

Catalogue items: You are free to just move your catalogue items to your actual locker. Just make sure they match with the current items.

Rebreather: I dont see anything wrong with this one. It looks nicely balanced (maybe even a little too balanced) so this one is also approved to be moved back to your normal locker

Violence Hammer: This is wonderfully destructive. Only thing I am going to need you to answer for me... is how is one supposed to carry the weight of a cinderblock, a metal poll and various kunai. Also I am going to need a rough estimation of how broken a person is going to be if taken a hit from the cinder block part and the piercing damage from the wire/kunai/other weapons if there is any

3Inuzuka, Kenta [Locker update] Empty Re: Inuzuka, Kenta [Locker update] Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:03 am

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
Hammer updated. <3

4Inuzuka, Kenta [Locker update] Empty Re: Inuzuka, Kenta [Locker update] Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:45 pm

Kaekio

Kaekio

D-rank
Hammer seems fine, you can move it too your locker ;p

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.