You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reiko

Reiko

D-rank
{OOC: please excuse any of the un-normal events in here. I'm not entirly sure about how you keep your office/building.}

Oh, where had her father gone? He had left her to go and do his 'Kage' things. She still hadn't seen her mother either. Gin was the entire reason she was even in Konoha. God knows she didn't come here to make friends. She leaned against a red wooden door, pushing it with all her might, and succeeding to open it. She slipped though the crack she had made, walking past a high wooden desk and turning down a hall. No one stopped her, but that was most likely due to the fact that she was short and quiet and wasn't noticed by the busy receptionist. This building was so big and quiet. More quiet than Kirigakure's administration building ever was. Sweet silence! There was soft talking emanating from rooms here and there, most likely important people chatter.

Coming through a rounding passage way, she stopped at a door. There wasn't anything special about said room with the exception of the glorious silence coming from it. She pushed this door, not really taking notice that it was unlocked, and walked in. It was cool and dark in the room, this child closed the door behind herself and toddled forwards, finding a chair to climb into before looking up. Desk, piles of paperwork, an eerily powerful presence? Fuck it. Probably the Kage's office, but that didn't mean she cared. Situating herself in the seat, she folding her legs Indian style and looked straight forward, right into light eyes. Yeah. Most likely the Hokage.

http://w2tp.forumotion.com

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
At first he thought it was one of his kids that had appeared, until he realized that he didn't recognize the tiny person sitting in his office at all. Nor did he recognize the smell about her; not entirely. Something close to... Jurou? And a bit like sand... that was almost like the Kazekage woman. Weird. One thing he did know; or was almost damn sure of... this was a kid, and not someone using a jutsu. He could easily smell jutsu; that wasn't an issue. This... huh.

"Er... what the hell are you and why are you in my office?" Yeah, like he was gunna be anything but his normal, somewhat, vulgar self. If calmer, now that most of the workload of the exams was gone. Which was glorious. Dealing with keeping Kiri nin's happy and busy? Not so much. But, neither here nor there. Focus, yes. "You lost, or just like to explore places you don't belong, eh?"

Reiko

Reiko

D-rank
She continued to look into in eyes. Pretty colour, but not her favourite. Without blinking her electric green eyes a reply came, "Well, obviously I'm a child." She was quiet for a bit before continuing, his swearing wasn't anything new to her, she had heard her parents fighting before. "It's very quiet in this room, and I wanted to get away from all the noise." He had called the area his office, so he was indeed the Hokage. Well that didn't surprise or strike fear into her.

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
"No shit? I never would have guessed. You only look like my own kids and all that jazz. Never would have known. Thanks for enlightening me." Sarcasm, yummy. He dripped it like honey, oh yeah. At least the kid had some sense; head for the quiet places. A trait they shared, at least. His parental side was keeping him calmer then normal, and from spewing his mouth like he would have to anyone else that just barged right into his office like that. "So. Beyond that. Who are you exactly? I smell salt water and desert sand. That is a very, very strange combination on one person."

Reiko

Reiko

D-rank
She snorted at his sarcasm. Blinking once, she shifted a little in the chair to get more comfortable. She quirked an eyebrow in curiosity before answering him. "You haven't heard of the twins? Well. My father is Osada Jurou, and my mother is Kuroka Gin. Is it true, you're the golden haired Inu of Konoha?" She had her father had told her that they were going to go to Konoha, were there where rolling forests and the fierce Inuzuka clan originated. Jurou had told her once before that all Inuzuka were born with red triangles on their faces below their eyes. The Hokage had a triangle, but not two. So... Was he not an Inuzuka? No... She had been told by her father the Hokage's name was INUZUKA Kenta. Strange.

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
"..." Golden haired dog? Is that what they called him outside the village? Well, still slightly better then half-breed mutt; really. Eh, whatever. "Neh. I guess? Never been called that before. Most just call me Hokage. Or dickface, depending on how bad you think my hearing is." Which was basically to say; don't ever call him that, because he'd hear you. Anywhere and everywhere. Inuzuka ears, awesome. "So. Jurou Osada has a kid? Huh; and I thought I was the only teen parent in the Kages. Strange, his ass is just unfriendly enough to not be fuckable; least as far as I'm concerned. But only known him a few days really; and I lack any kind of idea of what's good and not; been with my mate too long."

Rambling was... pointless; but this kid was too quiet for his taste. His kids where psychotic little buggers; but they were still well behaved. Or they where for crazy little psychic hellspawns. Inuzuka wild + psychic skills? Holy god; it was a miracle the village was still mostly intact most days.

Reiko

Reiko

D-rank
She smiled at him, her smile twisting into a grin before evolving into a cackle as she heard the words 'not fuckable' "Oh! That is rich!" She said giggling. This sudden burst of emotion seemed to stay for a bit. "Tell me more on your opinion of people. It seems interesting."

This man... He was amazing. It was true, she had a soft spot for when people picked on her dad. He deserved it. That anti-social, unloving man. How many times had she seen her mother and father argue, spitting words and insults at each with the speed a emotional hurt of shuriken.

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
Wait; what? The kid liked that? Strange, strange child. He wasn't even sure how to respond to that request; or why he even contemplated it at all. Didn't make much sense to Kenta to want to hear more from someone that just called your parent an unfuckable asstard; basically. Then again, this was a kid of two Kages... that was always mentally scaring from what he'd heard. He kept his kids as far removed from the BS of the job as he could; and raising them with the help of his clan and friends was keeping them better grounded then he ever hoped. Now if they could just find Michi, everything would be peachy.

"Er... did you have anyone in mind? I'm not the most social creature; passing over the misleading moniker of being a dog. Which i'm not; entirely anyway. Prefer just the general canine, if you please."

Reiko

Reiko

D-rank
She grew silent, blinking twice before looking at the Hokage. "Well Mr. Inu, I have to leave. It seems my mom and dad are ready to go. It was nice talking to you." Standing up and fixing her clothes she strode out.

-exits topic-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.