You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
Since he lived at the manor the only thing he has seen was the nature of the island, the spiders, Sero and the ferry driver who came by to drop off Burittsu’s shopping list. Now of course Burittsu loved everything that was given to him but he didn’t like the idea of the spiders making it so he decided to get himself a bag of chips and sat in the trees. He was surrounded by the on going look of the spiders and by now he grew accustomed to it the thing was no matter what happen he was going to sit and enjoy the bag of chips now instead of later. Looking over his shoulder countless of times it seemed the eyes grew and grew each of them gazing and probably wondering when Burittsu would leave the forest and why did he choose to sit in a tree out of all places. Probably due to the fact they’ve only been around Sero who sits in the house on expensive and designed chairs and couches Burittsu himself was that of a different breed of shinobi. With will so strong he’d simply do anything he can to preserve the right of all shinobi’s even if it meant that everyone see’s him as the enemy his actions would pay off in the future.

“If you spiders keep looking we might as well have a friendly spar get some training in other than that please leave me alone to enjoy my snack. It is my day off after all and this so far is the best one I’ve had in my life as a shinobi. No missions, fighting or random strangers coming to interrupt my peace.. Now please leave and go back to doing whatever it is you beast do at day time or spare me the trouble and help me get stronger the choice is yours…”

He was focused on everything around him for once but his gaze remained out ahead where he can see the beautiful surface of the water as around his vision everything blurred. The green from the grass and the paint from the manor became faded only thing he saw the was blue from the sea and it was amazing anyone that would have saw it would have been amazed as well. Even when he was focused the crunching sound and slow movements of the spiders were easy to spot out in the middle of his concentration but even it seemed they didn’t see the need to have a battle. After all they most likely watch Burittsu and Sero go at it and seen the outcome of that battle and how his arm got pierced and healed all in the matter of minutes. Looking at his arm with the large scar it was fully healed but the surface of the skin gave off the scars large strike tearing its way up and down his forearm.

“Crazy now I just want to surpass you even more Sero Sensei..”

It’s been a couple of days since he went out on a mission his last one had something to do with him underneath the surface of the water itself a splendid treasure hunt which allowed him to actually use a jutsu he saving up for a tough encounter. By now the beast should have regenerated once more but at the price of losing more valuable items especially the chest which inside did contain a scroll. Giving a sigh he was only mad that he could not see the contents inside the scroll since it was meant only for the eyes of the Mizukage whom he never seen in his life probably due to the fact he doesn’t live in the village. From the forest to Sero’s manor he knew these by heart better than he did his own village it was ironic. Once more he was alone the spiders went off to do there own deeds of the day Sero was surprisingly nowhere to be seen scolding him like a father would his son.

The island was truly silent not a peep in sight he wondered if before him was Sero always alone like this with no one but nature and the spiders must have a been a rough way to get to used to life. But it was obvious to see where the strength and his menacing personality came from he was a monster but to make a monster one needs to kill or face the monster themselves. Reaching in his bag for more chips he pulled out three sliding them into his mouth crunching them and swallowing all at once he needed more training on his hand to hand combat. The way he was at now was good but others out in the world is going to surpass him and become better at it in all ways. Now he feels like he shouldn’t have startled the spiders away with such cruel words communication with others when he wasn’t in the right mindset caused him to act out and push others well now even creatures away. Lifting the bag in the air as he tilted his head back pouring the content of the bag in his mouth filling it up to the brim as the bag itself only contained crumbs. Quickly crunching them down and swallowing bit by bit filling him up to the point it was time to train getting down moves he needed to practice for the near future. Rolling up the bag in his hand as he focused the chakra on each of palms turning the ball into ice as then quickly crushing it shattering it into tiny pieces of ice.

“Hmhmm need more than Ice out there in the real world..”

Jumping off the branch of the tree he quickly went out to the open grass in front of him allowing the sun to hit his brown skin soaking up all the rays of heat causing him to sweat in mere seconds. Clapping his hands together he remained motionless focusing his chakra into his hands, arms, and then throughout his whole body causing the grass and soil under him to freeze slowly. Not just from contact but the cold chakra being released from within himself even if his majority of Jutsu were ice style he needed more than that to live he would find someone to teach him the ways of water and wind. But as for now the training he could be focusing on his chakra pool and the way he controls the chakra making it submit to him and do as he commands. The challenge to best Sero one day was already accepted when he first stepped on the island meeting the host now since he would be there for a while he saw no reason not to train seriously and get better than his teacher.

WC:1142

Uchiha Teru

Uchiha Teru

D-rank
It was good to be back at the manor, Teru thought. For a while now, she was handling business away from home and meeting new faces. Today was her time off, and she was quite grateful for that. It came to her mind that she should work on her personal training, but there were also second thoughts. She was not able to think of effective ways to hone her skills. All ideas were burnt out or used up. Perhaps, the day was going to be a free day where she could do anything she pleased. Anything. Just what was anything? She much preferred throwing herself into the vigorous training routines. It exhausted her and gave her reason to rest. Ah, but now was different. There was nothing for Teru to busy herself with. Sero was elsewhere, busying himself with something that was not for her to concern herself with. The spiders were there to keep her company, however. 

All around, they lurked and watched Teru's every movements. It was still something to get used to, but she was less intimidated by them being there. But, what could she possibly do, that was productive, with a bunch of spiders? Usual activities humans did would surely result in many of the smaller creatures getting crushed under physical pressure. The spiders had a mother, she was sure. If something terrible were to happen to these spiders, then it would surely fall on Teru's shoulders. In addition to that, her sworn commander, Sero Osada, would also be one to punish her. There was no telling what he would do if she had an incident with a few of them, and she was not interested in finding out. So, it was not an option to have any sort of fun with them unless it was with her mentor's supervision.

Teru was on the second floor of the manor now. She was not yet to her room. Rather, she stood out in the spacious hallway and gazed outside from the upper floor's window. It crossed her mind that she could wander outside in the yard where she would be able to bask in the sunlight and enjoy the cool breeze. That was a good idea, she thought. And so, Teru walked through the hall and back to the stairs. Still, she had spiders watching after her every movement, and some others even followed after her to see where it was she was going. She paid no attention to them and continued on to the front doors, pulling them open to take in the fresh air. Closing those doors behind her, Teru stepped out onto the lawn and sighed. Just as it appeared to be, the outside was something to look at. There were not as many clouds in the sky above, and the sun was shining in practically all parts of the islands that were surrounding the one holding the manor. 

Her hands remained in her jacket pockets as she walked along the stone path. Occasionally, she would spot a buzzing insect flying by, only to be captured by the webs of nearby spiders. Such was nature, but she was seeing an awful lot of them. It was a bit disturbing watching it happen, so she continued on with her attention focused on the more positive aspects of the outdoors. Part of the way, Teru noticed the training grounds of the manor. Much of her time would be spent there, but when Sero was training her. Teru let out a yawn as she walked onward through the lawn. It was possibly the low-key afternoon that was making her feel tired. Before she had stepped foot out there, she was full of energy. But, now, it was just the opposite. There, in the middle of the grounds, a couple of lawn chairs sat empty. No one was there to occupy the seats, except for Teru. 

Teru sat in one of them and stretched her legs out in front of her. The sun's rays were beating down on her, but not in a harsh manner. She breathed in a calm breath and exhaled. "It sure is boring without anything to do," the Uchiha sighed, and she let her arms fall at the sides of the armrests. One eye was closed now, and the other was slowly following in suit. A bit longer, and she would be falling asleep where she sat. Well, maybe she would have the company of a familiar face at some point. If so, it would certainly beat sitting alone and falling asleep. 

Word Count: 764

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
With the sun beating down on his skin and his chakra being played with the fatigue was setting in causing him to now take each breath throughout his mouth exhaling to only catch up to his heart rate and attempt to slow it down. It was thirty minutes and he was exhausted beyond the doubt he didn’t see no end to his training but his body couldn’t keep up with his mind it seemed already causing his thighs to tremble in place. Causing his body to not remain in the place in turn messing up the concentration it seemed he had reach his limit when it came to concentrating and focusing on his chakra. It wasn’t a great start but things took time and that was enough to give him hope for later on sighing he looked around the grass and the area. Even back towards the manner for any signs of life he probably thought taking a trip to the training platforms were easier for him probably Sero left him something to practice on or someone to practice with either way something to keep him busy throughout this day.

Walking around to the back ever so slowly as the heat seemed to be getting to him it only made sense that he continued to concentrate on his chakra having his skin quickly be consumed by a thin layer of ice. Like clothing but unseen to the naked eye making it appear as if he was just wearing his usual outfit by the meaning only his pants and sandals. Making his appearance around the corner he found something interesting and that happen to be another person who seemed to be on the same island as he was. Interesting it was Sero did tell him about Teru being on the island but for the longest time he has been there no sign of her well except for now. She was in a chair looking dead the soul of her must be tired as her mind to be sitting in the chair on a beautiful day such as this.

Making his move walking throughout the grass only in mere moments to cover half the area as he stood behind her in a tall fashionable sense the cold basically poured off his skin. But he didn’t care he stood there without the matter of a doubt he enjoyed having company but no one would ever need to actually know that. Moving a chair over as he slid through and sat down himself leaning back and gazing at the sky itself as scattered white fluffs of clouds danced overhead. It felt good to sit there and actually relax no stress or work coming his way a day like this actually had him think of the future to come since it was almost time for himself to leave the nest. He only wanted insight and it was best to see where the mindset of the Uchiha was out the day she was put on the spotlight.

“Uchiha Teru.. Pay attention to the words I tell you now there is a time where those near you will die and there won’t be anything you do that can fix that please when the time comes don’t go out seeking revenge. I doubt for someone of your age and rank you experience a death handed to your friend or loved one by the enemy. In this life you tend to make friends with the enemy to only destroy them from within it’s been nice knowing you in all honesty sooner or later you won’t see me anymore. Just recall what I said when the day does come don’t let anger consume you and take over try to stand tall through the pain.”

Glancing over to the female he gave out a breath of relief hoping that she would never turn the path of the true shinobi way whatever it was to the people who actually cared. Burittsu had his own path and at first it seemed a cruel act leave her in the village with such monsters who only care about some code when it came to being a shinobi. When in fact the code was destroyed and forgotten a long time ago they rather complete a mission instead of the well being of their comrades things as trivial as money took its root. Blinding all shinobi even the Kage themselves making the soliders do the dirty work and having to suffer on the battlefield leaving their partners with all the blame. In fact it wasn’t their fault they were powerless and the higher-ups knew that testing out each shinobi to their limits instead of providing them with comfort they simply through a bag of money in the lap of the survivor. Than send a letter to the home of the dead shinobi telling the family of what had happen on the battlefield giving them a ceremony but not giving them an actual body to place in the coffin. This world was cruel and dark already someone with such eyes would see through the darkness but even than could still be consumed by it in the meantime.

“Teru the world is cruel forget what I said earlier if your friend dies be willing to cross that line and go out to avenge them. That is the way of the shinobi not these codes you are bound and tied down with don’t ever let a comrade fall on the battlefield always try don’t ever stand and watch. If they go down the next best thing you can do is eliminate the one who did and whoever that enemy brought with them... Send them all to burn in hell for what they did let them know how much you hurt and send them to hell with nothing but tears pouring from your eyes but a smile on your face. Things are going to happen and fast sooner or later it’ll just be you and Sero but where i’m going there are people who see the way I do when it comes to certain details and events. I enjoyed meeting you but leaving you here in this place without a way out will only lead you down a hard life.”

Rubbing his head he gave out a sigh as it seemed his feelings were getting to him he wasn’t only telling her how life could flip her whole world upside down but how she should actually respond. Using her actual feelings instead of letting some code written on paper tell her how to live her life the shinobi way was a lie and no one wanted to open their eyes and actually look around. No matter how many friends they lose in the battlefield everything seemed to be normal to them even if they cried in their sleep or collapsed everyone was hurt emotionally and mentally. But no one decided to speak out about it and go after those who hurt them the most afraid about what they would be called by the public and their peers for leaving behind the land and going out to avenge a comrade. They rather let the nightmares grow and haunt them till they die something Burittsu didn’t have in common.

“Life is cruel..”

WC:1209

Uchiha Teru

Uchiha Teru

D-rank
For all the time that Teru had been sitting out in the lawn, she paid little to no mind to what had been going on around her. That included the approach of a face that she had met with a couple times in the past. It was not until he came closer that she noticed his presence. The air had become cold, enough to give her a small chill in the shoulders. It was not Sero, but another man who was capable of freezing someone in place with the point of the finger. Teru fully closed her eyes and waited as he took a seat next to her. To pay attention to what he had to say was what he demanded of her. Having seen no real reason to disobey a simple request, Teru left her ears open for the Yuki ninja. The questions that she surely had for him would have to be asked later, however. And so, Teru listened closely to what it was he needed to say to her. Burittsu, the man who undoubtedly hailed from the Yuki clan, told Teru of how there were times when those she held closely would fall. He calmly pleaded for her to not go out and act in vengeance, expressing doubts that she had ever faced such an experience. To her, there was something unclear about this message he gave her. What could be the force behind his reasons for telling her these things?

There was a pause, one that she would take as an opportunity to give her thoughts on the subject. Teru opened her eyes and shared a glance with Burittsu. "As a ninja, I carry out the duties that my superiors give me," she started. "That includes taking the lives of others. Enemies, traitors, or whoever else stands against me. While I'm not the type of person to act out in revenge, I wouldn't be able to make any promises. Who knows? One day, I might be fated to hunt down... someone." She looked away from Burittsu for a moment and gazed up at the sky. Teru thought back to when she was a little girl. Still to this day, she thought back to the time when she never saw her parents return from their mission. She was still attending the Academy at the time, and no one would give her any answers to the mystery behind their disappearance. They died and were still dead. She knew that much, at least. Why or how they died, she could not yet determine those answers. As Burittsu had said, there would be no way for her to fix that. It was irreversible. Returning her gaze back to him, Teru half smiled at the man. "I do believe you are mistaken on one thing, though. In spite of my age and my rank, I have been a victim of loss. I've seen their graves, and I pray to never be faced with the same tragedy again."

Teru Uchiha became silent again and dropped her smile back to a frown. She looked out at the trees that blocked their view of the horizon. Burittsu attempted to persuade her into forgetting about all that he said moments ago. Rather than do nothing about a friend, comrade, or loved one's death, she should act in a way that would prevent it. There was a slight contradiction, but Teru did understand what he was getting at. She would not be the one who would go down the path of a cold blooded killer who executed anyone who looked at her wrong or insulted her. No, she was not created for that. Instead, she would go down a more justified path that rid the world of the villains who killed out of sport and desire. The fire that she breathed would burn the wicked as a means of maintaining Kirigakure's justice. 

Something worried her, something that Burittsu spoke of. "Sooner or later, it'll just be you and Sero" was the phrase that made her wonder. He did say that he enjoyed their meetings with one another. Indeed, they were great times to have gotten to spend together. However, she wanted to inquire more about where it was he had plans on going to. It was of great concern to her. If he left with ulterior motives to the village, the cruelty of the world would only bless him with a cruel fate. "Burittsu..." Teru called his name, bringing her hands together. She rested her clasped hands on her lap and furrowed her brows. "Why tell me this now? If you plan on leaving the village, you are aware that actions will be taken to stop you. Right? It might even be Sero himself who stands in your way, even myself if I am called to action. I will consider your words, but... think about what it is you really want to do. Don't make any hasty actions. You might not live through it."

She focused her gaze on the sky again. It was clouded heavily now, and made it seem as though a storm was coming. "Maybe it isn't life that is cruel. Maybe it is also as much of a victim as we are, manipulated by the hands of fate." Her eyes narrowed as a thin ray of sunlight poured through the clouds. There was an uncomfortable feeling in the atmosphere around here. A thickening tension that weighed down on her spirit. It was suffocating almost, but she did not make an effort to struggle against it. "Whatever it is you do plan on doing, just be careful. Things happen, and they can be unpredictable. So, you shouldn't bite off more than you can chew, Burittsu." 

Word Count: 964

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
She seemed to have caught on with the mouth of Burittsu finally he thought she was wise to his words but the answers to her questions will never actually be answered. His pain was his own and his mission to go resolve said pain had to be done himself the plan he had was going to get him killed either way. But to him that was the message he was trying to get through to the people of the villages if he dies fighting for what is actually needed to fight for instead of a senseless battle some would listen as others would turn away unable to bare with the pain. It seems she lost her parents the same exact way he did lost them due to the battles fought between the Kage’s of the land not the shinobi but the Kages all because a simple agreement couldn’t be managed. Gazing up at the clouds himself now he began to wonder if life was made out like she said fate is the one that controlled everything but that was something he couldn’t believe.

She believed that it could be Sero that stood in his way and her if needed but that wouldn’t be all the pain of fighting before his goal was complete or even reached was something he wanted to avoid with all his might. If it was Sero and Teru who stood before he would have no choice but to try and avoid the conflict instead of remaining a tool in the village. Growing stronger was his motive after his best friend died remaining in the shadows was no longer an option to himself he wasn’t a bird in a cage. He needed to soar and fly off far and wide to gaze upon the land and its beauty to understand if the world was as cruel as it seemed behind these walls. His first time leaving the village could have been his last but thanks to the help of the villagers he was brought to the hospital and worked upon. Rubbing his side where the beast bit down on him nearly causing him to die on his first actual breathe of freedom the scars were gone but the sensation remained.

“They did a good job on me..”

Glancing back down at the Uchiha it was obvious she was on her own path one that could not easily be steered towards the path of Burittsu but even a little nudge of the current can change the course of a ship. He was the water and she was the vessel heading off into the same land where all shinobi went in order to take these orders and shut their eyes to the truth willing to kill those who are willing to cross the line and reveal the faults of their former leaders. Reveal the dark secrets each village has inside of them all to show the shinobi’s that the world doesn’t have to be full of hate it could be understandable. That was his goal to prove to everyone that the village never cared when that Sannin on that fateful day came thundering down on the field attacking Burittsu a genin at that time. His anger came from the pain he suffered that very day only to be left in a prison cell for a week straight after who knows how long he been asleep due to the shock and blood loss. No one came for him was left in there by himself like always himself and the darkness around him was the only thing keeping him together. By now his facial expression told his pain the true pain and burden of his life he would make everyone suffer eventually that is but for now Genbu needed his own ending. A actual ending true to the ways of all shinobi who died for their village.

“My plan Teru is to right all the wrongs that this village and other villages have done onto the innocent lives that were caught in the middle. I don’t expect you to understand my vision at all but I don’t want peace I want revenge on those who did the wrong doings. I will open the eyes of all who believe their leaders are leading them into a bright future the use us as pawns giving us some code to follow. What does the code even mean Teru? Can you tell me that because I don’t feel a bond between me or any other shinobi at the moment all of us killed and will keep killing those who think they are in the right. To them we are the enemies who won’t let them prosper or grow.. If I die seeing this plan come true I will die happy..”

WC:795

Uchiha Teru

Uchiha Teru

D-rank
All of what he had to say to her was a lot to take in. He even made her think deeply about the past, and what should probably have been forgotten. It was a good thing, was it not? To recollect about the past and consider everything that should be done in the near future. It was indeed important to recognize the failures and successes. Teru was trapped in her own mind, pondering over all of these things. It gave her a headache, but she did not stop to give herself rest. She had to consider all of his words as something true, until it was proven to be misguided nonsense. But, she did not want to jeopardize any major plans she had while going down her own path. Teru was not ready to do so, and had little interest in committing to another. This talk Burittsu was having with her... She believed it as truth to what he had in mind for himself. It would more than likely be of high risk, but he was a strong one. He knew what he was doing. Well, she hoped he knew what he was doing. What sort of destiny lied in wait for him? What sort of destiny lied in wait for her? Whatever the answer was, the strings of fate would guide them somewhere. Possibly, it would cut one or both of them short of their goals. 

Teru listened as Burittsu told her of his plans. This mysterious goal that he was chasing after... It was basically a path that resembled Teru's. Right all of the wrongs that afflicted the innocent lives in the shinobi world. But, as he continued, Teru would scratch her head and try to understand more of what was spoken. "Revenge on those who did the wrong doings" had a peculiar ring. No one would go out seeking vengeance if just anyone was killed. If that were so, then it would be likely that a vast majority of the villagers would be going to war with so many others in an attempt on their lives. Cleaving each other's heads as punishment for destroying the lives of those they cared for. Perhaps it was because Burittsu had lost someone? These eyes that he wanted to open. They were the ones belonging to village leaders, she supposed. Teru was no familiar with every single kage or Daimyo. In fact, she had not even met face to face with the Mizukage, the head of Kirigakure. Clearly, he had something to settle, but she was on the verge of becoming stupefied. 

It was not right to say that these leaders were innocent and free of any crime. There was always the possibility that even the best of them committed some sort of wrong during their lifetime. Merciless and cold-blooded killing, abuse to another human being, and so on. Teru did not doubt that and considered it greatly. Not a soul was innocent in the world, except for those who truly sought that sort of life and refrained from committing heinous acts. And, perhaps Teru was not so innocent herself. There was a time or two when she gave into the darkness and wronged another person. Justified maybe, but still guilty. 

"Code?" Teru glanced over to Burittsu for a moment, and she began to reel in some more thoughtful bits of her mind. A code that led the citizens and ninja of a village to one particular direction. So, those people were not necessarily acting of their own free will. Rather, they were jumping at the opportunity to do the bidding of another to satisfy... what? That was not a code. In a sense, it was enslaving to these foolish, immature minds that did not know how to think on their own. Before speaking, she let him finish what it was he had to say about the matter. How unfortunate it was for him to not have any bonds- close bonds. That being so, it made her wonder if that budding relationship on their latest mission together was faux, too. A nonexistent feeling that was destined to fade into the hands of oblivion. "I trust that, whoever these leaders are, they strive to find a world of peace in their own way. As crooked as some of them may be, it is not our job to mettle in their affairs without a justifiable cause. Ah... I guess what I mean to say is, judge them from afar until their true intentions come to light. Find more than one reasons to go after them with this revenge of yours. If it really is the innocent you wish to protect, find the greatest cause you can before you strike."

Word Count: 789

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
It had seem maybe she was right the Kages did have their own agenda but his rage was still balled up into his fist ready to be released and bathe his enemies in red. The red being their blood all over the wall and ground as they try to crawl begging for help just for someone to come around and save them from a monster. Who has kept his anger in check until now beating down on each of his victims slowly breaking bones and piercing skin his anger was too powerful to simply be calmed but even reason itself could not be ignored. It appears as if the area around the two was getting cooler but it wasn’t Burittsu it was simply the sun starting its adventure to go awaken the other side of the world. Telling shinobi and villagers alike that another day has passed through their fingers and its was good because they get to live and enjoy their lives.

His eyes studied the area around him as he stomach began to growl and talk in its own language a early warning system to the male telling him it's time to put some food inside. Sero promised him Teru being there at the bar and there she was right next to him a strong proud individual shinobi. Who was he to try to persuade her to see things his way one day the world would see and that day would be one to never forget. Just like his stomach never forgetting when to beg and grumble for food as the sun got closer to the horizon the sky did tint. A nice vibrant orange tint which signaled the fading of the sun but just as soon the sky pushed out the bright colors. It turned out that moon took its job very seriously shutting off the light in the sky. Allowing the stars to twinkled and the bright moon to shine down anyone who isn’t willing to have some fun in there even if it was one of their first.

“Times coming.”

He was speaking about the time to get up and go ou into the manor and fill his stomach with great food and douse his palet. Food was his last step that to stood in front of them and he was willing to knock it out the way. To get to the main prize the actual kill to see if shinobi really did grow weak over the time or have they transformed into something worse that the average killing machine. Standing up off his chair as he looked at Teru once more he had nothing left to actually say only to walk back towards the manson. With a empty stomach but a mind willing to learn more about the situation at hand but nothing would seem to ever be normal or easy to read. As he walked back to the manor he could only think about the questions that would be asked by Sero if needed the truth will set him free. Now the real question is if the truth would set him free. Would Sero?

~Exit Thread!~
WC:521
Total WC: 3,667

Training: Perception C-1 and Reaction C-2 to B-Rank

Last edited by Burittsu on Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Uchiha Teru

Uchiha Teru

D-rank
There was no response from Burittsu, but Teru did not press him for one. It was nothing to worry too much about, she supposed. He would hopefully think about her words over time and consider them deeply. It would be a shame if her words of wisdom were cast out as meaningless garbage. Now, no more would she bother with the topic. There was enough said about it, and it seemed that both of them silently agreed on that. Teru sighed to herself and continued to lean back in the lawn chair. In one corner of her mind, she wondered about this past of his and what he had been through. What it was that brought him to Sero Osada's manor. The latter was something she was quite interested in learning, as she had not known of his staying there prior to conversing with him now. In fact, she only assumed that he did live there when he granted her knowledge of his presence. The only way someone could be granted access to the manor was through that hunter ninja, was it not? So many possible reasons for him being there. Perhaps it was he who was the special guest that was mentioned to her...

Teru raised a brow, catching the sound of a rumbling stomach. Someone was hungry and not afraid to let that be known. She giggled softly and admitted to herself that she, too, was in the mood for a bite to eat. It was nearing that hour, indeed. Tonight was going to be a dinner that would lead to future events, drawing in the residents of the Osada manor. "I suppose it is about that time," Teru blinked her eyes once and stood up to her feet. The time spent at the lawn was not the longest, but it did kill the boredom. For now, she would return to the manor to freshen up before dinner would be served. Teru walked around the chair and followed after Burittsu. Her pace was somewhat slower than his as she stepped along...

Other than her craving for food, there was something else on her mind. It was not necessarily everything that she was talking to Burittsu about. But, there was a part of it that was dying to have her attention. It was the topic of her family. Only she remained, she thought. There was no one else. No siblings, and no parents. She was sure of that. But, there was something that nagged at her nerves, pulling at them to turn her around to a new direction. That mystery regarding their deaths, her mother's and father's... It was unsolved. No one in the more authoritative positions of Kirigakure seemed to take notice to that fact. If they had, then she would have been fully informed of the matter. There was a time and a place for everything, but Teru felt the burning flames of desire in the pit of her stomach. There just might be something at the end of the tunnel that would lead her to the answers she sought out. 

Teru gazed at the back of Burittsu, who was also returning to the manor. If she were to go outside Kirigakure with him, it would be possible that she could find those answers. After all, not everything she desired was inside the walls of the village. The world was a vast mass that had mysteries and puzzling trials at every inch. There was a chance that she would find what she was looking for in one of the neighboring nations. Although, it would require her to leave the manor and village in a way that would certainly look bad. She would most likely have no way of turning back. They would hunt her down, imprison her, or kill her twice over. Teru would look into any other options that would prevent her from falling short of this goal. She had to find out everything she could about them. If they took their own lives, or if it truly was enemy ninja who killed them. Truth was what she desired. And, if she did leave with Burittsu, she would need to get stronger than ever to handle her own well-being. The world was merciless, and she needed to be ready. So, a lot of training was about to be called for in order to make that effort reality.

Word Count: 735
Total Word Count: 3252
Thread Status: Exiting

Training Summary:

Lost Words: 52

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.