You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Raijin

Raijin

D-rank
Right; so, it was time to get the boring out of the way so he could go back to enjoying himself. The rest of his group was off doing whatever; between exams, watching, sleeping, etc; he had some time to get the diplomacy out of the way. Not the best person for it; his rank might make it hard to be taken seriously, but what choice was there? Everyone else was gone, dead, or a genin. Joyous. The jounin guards gave him a perfect 'what the fuck is going on' look as he walked up to the Administration Building. Hell, he stuck out like a sore thumb even with his relatives; so in a place as heavy on earth tones as Konoha? Blue, purple, and gold as almost unheard of. "Seriously. Stare harder. Neh, I'm the Kumo representative. Just trying to get in to see your Kage. Politics and all that jazz."

The Jounin just stared, confused and wary as hell. With all the insanity lately; everyone was one high alert. Strangers with stranger appearances? Suspect, instantly. And as Kumo was nearly a dead village, the idea of sending anyone to see the Kage? Yeah. Just because there was a Kumo nin in the exams meant shit; all things considered. "And we believe you, why? You have no idea; there's a Kumo head plate sewed haphazardly into your shirt. That's not much proof you're even from Kumokagure."

Raijin facepalmed, groaning softly and retracting an arm into one of his voluminous sleeves. His ID badge was produced fairly easily; even with the idiot Jounin guards trying to subtly draw kunai on him. Damn, his blades where on his back; plain as day; did they really think he was just gunna yank one out of his sle-... oh wait; Tsukino. Cackling madly; he flicked his ID to them, watching as their faces went stiff with concern. Woops; now they realized how fucked they where. Official diplomat; and they'd been about to attack him. Oh, the fun of that international incident. "So yeah. I can has that back now, yep?" The guard handed it back quickly, bowing in apology as they opened the door and ushered him inside. Much better. "We're sorry sir. Things are... tense, at the moment. We meant to offense." Raijin merely cackled again, waving it off like it was nothing, and it was. He was just amused; so no big deal. "Nah nah, yer good. Juss lemme meet him, kay? I ain't got the time to waste his; so I'll be in an' out pretty quick, yeah."

The Jounin stopped in front of the large wooden doors that marked the Hokage's office; snapping to attention beside them and delivering a strong rap. If the Hokage hadn't sensed the sharp up-tick in electricity in the air before then, he would now. The Inuzuka was a water master afterall, so supremely sensitive to Raijin's passive abilities. The entire tower would be humming with power by the time he was gone, yep.

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
"...." No. No. NonononononononononFUCKINGHELLNO! The Inuzuka was instantly facedesking HARD, over and over again. No more meetings, no more people. Fuckaducksidewayswitharustygrapefruitspoon. The young Kage groaned heavily; sound stressed, exhausted, tired, and ready to maul things. He was ready to crawl under a rock and die after all the crap that had gone on the past few weeks. He needed... he needed... he needed a vacation. Just him and the kids; maybe Ashi for the giggles; out in the middle of bumfuck no where; survival training in the old school style. No food, no water, just claws, wits, and the dogs. That sounded good... real good. A week or two of just surviving; no one around but the people he loved and the nature that was part of his soul. Soothing silence; soothing emptiness. Yeah... Just had to get through this insanity.

"What! What the hell am I being bothered with now!?"

He could hear the jounin flinch, smell the fear. They knew his mood was foul; so if they where bothering him, it had to been important. Not that he much cared, but eh. He'd let them live, as they here only doing their jobs. Maybe he'd give them a break later... or something. Ugh.

Raijin

Raijin

D-rank
Oh dear. That sounded... angry. Very angry. Fun times, fun times. The Jounin flinching didn't help him any; as it worried him a bit. He'd seen the same looks of sheer terror on the few Jounin he remembered from when he was younger; it was never a good sign. The Tsukino leaned into the wall, figuring he was in for a long wait given the sounds of sheer rage coming from the office. "So... uh... do I wanna come back later, eh?" The Jounin flinched again when he spoke, which didn't help any. Oh dear, if flinched that hard just from someone speaking. Damn; this Kage had to be some kind of beast. Oh well; he'd either get in and out; or get in and die. No biggie.~

The Jounin cracked the doors open, waving him into the room. Shrugging some, Raijin just slid right in, noticing instantly the wet air and clamping down on his body's discharging. He'd been practicing earlier, so he could reign in the charge and hold it like a recharging battery for a while before it would build out of control. Better to let his stores rebuild then risk shocking someone in the room and starting problems. Or more then he was about to, anyway. The Jounin at the door whispered, "Good luck, man" before addressing his superior, "Sir! The ambassador from Kumo seeks audience." He slipped out of the line of fire in the blink of an eye. Although if the legends surrounding the young Kage where even half true, there was nothing that would block an attack fired by the man.

"Ooookay... No killing the Tsukino, kay? I'm Raijin. My superiors..." He fought back a giggle at the concept; there was little on the way of actual leadership above him anymore, "... sent me to talk business. Nothing major; least as far as I know. Supposed to just make sure no one's got a reason to go stupid an' start shit with the other."

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
What... the hell did that guy just say? The hell kind of accent was that? Lazy, stupid... insane... what? He about ent cross-eyed focusing on what was said and translating it to sane. Oh... right. Guy was just weird and talking peace? Okay; that calmed a tad of the rage out of his system. Then he actually paid attention to the male in the room and went slightly bug-eyed. Holyfuck that as a lot of color. And why did he smell ozone? Wait, Tsukino. Lightning whores. Right. Or... that wasn't fair. Sages from the old times; course they where kind of weird. God that smell was gunna drive him nuts. He loved a good bolt of lightning much as the next storm nut; but this was insane.

"You. They sent... you. I still don't get it. Kumo has better then a Special Jounin to send; your Kage and his second in command where here not that long ago. What the hell?" His tone was impetuous and almost degrading towards the other. The colors, smell, and overall attitude did not make him feel like being 'nice'; it just made him annoyed and enhanced the feral frustrations driving him up a wall. "Seriously; did the Raikage decide it was time to spit in my face, or what?"

Raijin

Raijin

D-rank
Oh that was NOT a smart thing to say to a Tsukino. The clan was fiercely loyal to the Raikage and the village; so insulting either in the presence of one was not a good idea. Raijin might not be a Jounin, definitely not the strongest in the village, but he was the worst nightmare of someone like the Hokage. A Ninjutsu based Water master? His Raiton based Fuuinjutsu and Swordsmanship would destroy him in a tight space like the Hokage's office. However, he was smart enough not to instant react to the obvious barbs; but damn if he wasn't bristling now. Fuck holding in the passive electrical discharging; he hold his tongue, but not his skills. The Hokage wanted to be a dick; then he'd fuck with him too.

"Oh, I'm sorry; I didn't realize that the Hokage was a whiny little bitch. Eeeish. Just here to talk about not fucking around with whatever shit we've got going. Then again, last I checked we didn't have much of anything going between the villages; so it wouldn't be hard to just go stupid and start shit."

Not really a threat; he was just offended and on edge. His hair was lifting on his arms and the base of his neck in relation to the building charge in his body. Normally he wouldn't actively push the charge outward unless he was using a jutsu; but meh. Show of power for the jackass.

"Look, sir." All kinds of disrespectful, that was. "All I care 'bout right now is making sure my group gets home safe after the end of the exams. I'm only here as a courtesy for my Kage, nothing else. I didn't even hafta do this; could have just ignored it until it became a problem. But fuck man; Kiri's burned to the ground, and Kumo's a target same as everyone else. Uchiha? Yeah, we're gunna look at you. No one in Kumo believes ya sanctioned the attacks; but shit, can ya blame anyone for being cautious. Nah, I juss wanna make sure we're cool on a political level before I bail. That's all. I got no reason to fuck with ya; but damn you're stupid if ya decide to start shit with me juss because yer a pissy little kid playing big shot."

Ashii

Ashii

D-rank
Sensitive ears picked up the ending of the conversation as she approached by normal means compared to her usual way of the window. While that was the easiest method and the most preferred, she had no idea who Kenta was in there with, and given Kenta's position she wasn't about to just go in there half cocked. When others were around, at least outsiders, she treated Kenta 'almost' like everyone else did.

Her pace quickened slightly, though it was simply a faster walk. She'd been on her way to visit Kenta, to do a 'Hey, I'm better now! All it needed was some multi-colored hair, someone to care, oh, and a head slap from Amaya!', but apparently now wasn't a good time. That wasn't about to stop her, though. Reaching the doors an eyebrow raised as she glanced down at Akai and then cast a "that's my cousin in there, try and stop me" type look to the guards. She didn't wait for the doors to be opened for her, or to be announced. She figured Kenta had probably known when she reached the hallway his office was in that she was here, let alone her standing right outside his door.

So, she opened his door a smidgeon and then slipped in, taking enough care to close it softly behind herself after Akai followed her inside. Her gaze first went to Raijin, taking in his appearance, mind picking at information she could remember about him since she was one of the ones there at the gate to greet pretty much everyone who had arrived. An eyebrow rose again, but she remained silent. Though, the look on her face could easily be translated as "Try something and I'll be on you". Even Akai wasn't being her overly friendly self. She walked past Raijin, giving him a wide berth, before stopping by Kenta and sitting there.

Ashi's gaze then turned to Kenta, taking in his appearance while taking note of the tension in the room. She positioned herself across the room, almost diagonal from Akai. Yup there was definitely a reason for this. It was something that Akai and her had been practicing. A hunting technique used with wolves. Surround, then attack. The pair had gotten good at it, too. Being able to move flawlessly without communication. She was sure Kenta would probably pick up on the choice placement of herself and Akai.

So yeah, guard duty behavior? Sure, she didn't appreciate anyone talking to Kenta like that, and the only reason why she hadn't right off attacked the other was because she respected Kenta enough not to go off and do something that would cause a problem later on. 'Least I have the proverbial balls not to be trembling in fear outside of his door.. Yup, balls.. big as church bells and made of steel.', came her mental musings.

Luca

Luca

Dead
Well, this was an awkward situation. The male could feel the hostility in the room, and it put him slightly off. A small cough left his lips, alerting the people present to him. The hokage would know he was there; the male was staring at Raijin, and given the door was behind Raijin... yea. The other one.. the female. Perhaps she hadn't picked up on him yet; Luca was notorious for being silent in his movements... He'd caught enough of the conversation, having slipped in the door just behind Ashi and her ninken, to know that if someone didnt do something, shit was about to get real.

The raven haired male issued a small nod to the Hokage. Despite the situation, respect was respect. The dark glasses were removed slowly, placed into a pocket of his haori. A smile was on his face for once; the first time since he'd soaked himself in the hotsprings the day before. While it was not his place, the male felt it was his duty to 'difuse' the situation. You know. Natural peacekeeper. With a small bow to the Kage made somewhat akward due to the three swords that he wore, he spoke; quietly, calmly. "Please sir. Forgive Raijin. He's... under a bit of stress at the moment." Red eyes were cut to the Special Jounin, the natural (Or unnatural, depending on which side of the genetic line you were on) brightening some; a clear indication of his meaning: Now was not the time to piss off someone who could most likely kill them.

Raijin

Raijin

D-rank
More people; joy. That just put him more on edge; although the fact that one of the new arrivals was one of his own was... helpful? Not soothing; that Iki kid still weirded him out. Quiet little bugger... unnatural; even to a social inept ardtard like himself. The other one... another Inuzuka, and female; with her dog to boot. Lovely. Those dogs where nasty when provoked; and this one didn't seem to friendly. Or maybe it was because the air as starting to burn from the sheer power he was radiating. Eeeeh.

"Look, kid. I don' need yer help here. I damn straight dun need ya apologizing fer me. Ya see me with a sword drawn? Ya see any shiny spots or lines where I slapped a seal? Nah; I ain't tha' one causing shit here. Friggin' Kage as well informed as this'n should know not ta insult our Raikage ta mah face li'e tha'." His accent was getting thicker and stronger; even being punctuated by words in the language of the sages; something no one in the room should know but him. He was piiiiissed; but still in control. "Look. Talk business, decide if we're gunna have bad blood between our countries. That's all I care 'bout; beyond gettin' home, yeah. I dun want shit; I dun need more problems. I got enough ta worry 'bout back home."

His shoulders hit the wall behind him and the sense of energy in the air diminished some. There was a cooper plumbing pipe in the wall behind him, and it was drawing away some of the charge safely; which would help ease the tension.

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
There was a creepy smile appearing slowly on Kenta's face; due mostly to a delicious mental image that he was very much enjoying. Something to the effect of leaping over the desk and pinning the presumptuous bastard of a ninja to the wall by his throat. The Tsukino might be a hair taller; and possibly even physically stronger; but that didn't mean crap when Kenta could practically freeze someone by touching them when he was this angry. And that goddamn smell was just getting worse the longer the overly bright male stayed in his office. The prickle and tingle along his arms and neck was starting to seriously irritate him, too. But oh, did Ashi slipping in help. He was instantly calmed somewhat by her presence, her and Akai. Back up was wonderful, yep.

The new Kumo nin; jesus, how many swords did one person need? The Tsukino had two nasty looking blades on as it was, and this kid had three? And those eyes... that was the weirdest color he'd ever seen in someone that wasn't albino or Uchiha in general. At least he had some sense of respect for superiors. "Oh, I'm sorry. You come to me, in my office, start spouting shit, and expect to be treated like royalty then? Smart, real smart; dick." He was referring to the Tsukino with that; as the other boy had yet to trigger his 'fuck off' responses. "Look. I'm in NO mood to deal with passive aggressive fuckery. Talk treaties and peace agreements between the villages? Sure, fine; whatever. Say your peace and get the fuck out of my office. But unless you feel like staring don my Water Dragon Bullet; then I suggest you bite your tongue and learn some manners. I don't deal with inbred yokels that like to play high and mighty sages. I haven't got the time; fuckface."

There was an icy growl in his threat; breath practically coming out as a foggy mist. He was not amused, not happy, and ready to blow his top. End of rope; and all that. His tone instantly softened as he turned to his cousin, waving her closer to him. He pointed to a most dry chair that would put her behind his desk, and out of any lines of fire. "Come here. Don't need anymore reasons floating around for problems. I'd... appreciate not ending up at war; even if this jacktard seems hell bent on pissing me the fuck off."

Ashii

Ashii

D-rank
Ashi was more then amused, and oddly surprised that the overly colorful man wasn't yet dead with his mouth going on the way it was. Apparently Kenta really didn't want to have war on his hands. She didn't blame him. So, when he waved her over to the chair on the other side of his desk? She didn't hesitate. She moved herself from the spot closer to the door to the indicated seat Kenta had pointed to. She sat down, completely relaxed, fingers loosely interlaced in front of her and elbows resting on the arms of the chair. She sat with an air of complete calmness around her, as if there wasn't a whole bunch of hostility floating around in the air. Even her expression was contained, no worry, no fear. Yup, good ol' Ashi was back in full swing.

Akai, meanwhile, hadn't budged the entire time Ashi moved closer, the ninken's gaze had switched from Raijin and Luca to Ashi and then back again, obviously watching Ashi's back. Once satisfied after Ashi had placed herself in the chair, Akai just returned to staring at Raijin and Luca, only moving long enough to stretch her overly large white fuzzy ass with a big toothy yawn.

Ashi remained silent for the time being, her gaze darting between everyone in turn. She wouldn't open her mouth until she was ready, or until she deemed it completely necessary. For now, she was just fine watching Kenta call the other all kinds of colorful words.

Luca

Luca

Dead
"Calm as you may say you are... your tone is not fitting for negotiations." Those red eyes blinked slowly, staying focused on the special jounin. "Please, allow me to handle this."

The teen turned his attention to the kage, his tone turning light and formal. He bowed once more, this time, introducing himself. "Forgive me. I am Iki Luca. If I am correct to assume that Konoha and Kumo have long standing treaties, reguarding trade and travel, do you feel as if the terms need to be renegotiated?" He was not aiming to overstep his boundries; this was negotiations. In his eyes, Raijin was a bit overworked. Given the reactions of the hokage to Raijin's way of speaking... thing would be better if not left up to chance. After all, its what his family was famous for; mediators in times of negotiation; famed for their fairness beyond village alliance, almost as much as their white chakra.

Raijin

Raijin

D-rank
"Che. I came in all kinds of calm, an' as respectful as I can be ta someone tha' ain't Lord Raikage, yeah. This kid started shit with me; little bitch instigated tha' entire crap." Most of that way firmly in the Sage tongues, so basically one long sing-song mess of incomprehensible. The Iki was right; Raijin was worked up. He was worked up badly. Given he'd been in a wonderful mood before coming here, that was saying a lot. His moods where wild; this was a given. But they rarely swung between happy and raging this quickly. Uuugh. Maybe it would be best to leave it to the Iki. Maybe. Creepy fucker was a Chuunin, so he at least had some power here.

"Yanno what? Fine. Have fun, Iki. Ya can deal with this crap; I'mma go get another bloody drink. Least the barkeeps in this village have some manners; neh." He slapped the ambassador's badge he'd swiped before leaving Kumo onto Luca's chest before half shoving him out of the way. Too much longer in that room and there would be war threats being flung around. He didn't care how stressed the Hokage was; bloody Inuzuka had no rights insulting the Raikage like he did. Ignorant pissant. "Have fun. Won't be botherin' ya again, Inuzuka. An' 'bout tha' request yer Jounin brought. Yeah, fine. Whatev'e. I'll help out with tha' exam; fuck knows I could use a way to blow some steam off."

Raijin was gone in the time it took to yank the doors open; not even bothering to bow before bailing. Footsteps signaled him stomping down the hall; which given he was heading for a dead end would have been laughable; if not for the sound of shattering glass and Chuunin yelling at him. Window escapes, indeed.

-exit-

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
Oh, the little baby was angry. How cute. Kenta leaned back in his chair; legs propped up onto the desk in the sign of ultimate disrespect. The psycho wanted to take off; fine by him. He didn't have the time or the energy to deal with whiny bitches. Especially ones that spoke gibberish more often then not. Christ that sound was weird. Kenta'd never been the type to be religious; but he'd heard the Sages during festivals and the like; and that shit they spoke-sung made his hair stand on edge. "Oh, you're giving up now? Don't wanna deal with the big leagues? Look at the little sage-boy; running away with his tail between his legs so a Chuunin can do his job." He was just being an asshole now; and there was no excuse for it. He just could not stop. He'd slid right past his limits and into fuckfaceville. He'd regret it later; baiting the Tsukino like that, but fuck it. Something to deal with later.

The doors closing brought a weirdly unhinged smile to his face; almost like he'd finally lost his mind too. Prolly enough to scare everyone in the room; but nothing doing. He just needed time alone and sleep. Mostly sleep. And time with his kids. Grounding... they where his grounding; and he wasn't getting to spend time with them anymore. It showed more of the... issues, he still had. Kenta was certifiably insane, honestly; but so long as his family was close at hand, you'd never know.

"So. Iki, was it? What now. You gunna rage out like yer master, or we gunna talk business?"

Ashii

Ashii

D-rank
'Woooow...' the word was mentally drawn out as her gaze flickered between each individual within the room. 'I haven't seen Kenta this angry, in like... ever.' An eyebrow rose at Raijin's words, and had she not bothered with as much self control as she currently was her head would have probably tilted to the side, too, but as it was she was keeping herself still mostly impassive looking; even if she hadn't understood pretty much a single word that Raijin had spoken.

Akai, meanwhile, hadn't bothered with the same self control that Ashi was showing, so the dogs head had tilted a bit to the side and a small whine of curiosity had slipped from the dog. All the while Akai was reacting to the upped levels of hostility; no longer sitting, she was more situated as if she were ready to attack at a moments notice compared to the relaxed state she was showing moments ago.

Ashi's near emotionless face lasted about up until Kenta started going off. That was when the biggest grin spread across her face, and it was all she could do to keep herself from shaking with suppressed laughter. 'I don't think I want to know how violent things would've got if I hadn't slipped in when I did...', she thought among all the 'amusement' that was going on. 'Definitely need a vacation... nice big one, off somewhere where the rest of civilization can't find us.', she added as an after thought.

Her gaze now rested on the other male in the room, waiting to see what his reaction was going to be now that Raijin was gone.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.