You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ezra's first night in Konoha[Open/No Kill] Empty Ezra's first night in Konoha[Open/No Kill] Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:36 pm

Ezra Karisuma

Ezra Karisuma

D-rank
Ezra now through with arranging everything for himself in Konoha decided to see it. He left his temporary room and walked into a poorly lit Konoha street. The first thing that stood out to him was the mountain that had the faces of past Hokages etched in. He decided to pay respects to those great ninjas by visiting the landmark up close.

He started off on his way realizing tonight Konoha was a bit chilly. His choice of a t-shirt with his clan symbol probably wasn't the best decision.

Last edited by Ezra Karisuma on Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Synn

Synn

D-rank
Synn had heard of the arrival of some of the Suna genin and it had made him curious to see who was still participating. with word of upper management going about he was curious to see how this would pan out. so he had gone to the nearby roofs to watch the compound. his one eye was somewhat surprised to see the first face being a cousin of his. fascinating. not bothering to hide himself on the roofs synn bites into his apple and simply watches from a distance. boy looked healthy enough.

Ezra Karisuma

Ezra Karisuma

D-rank
Ezra continued a couple of steps down the block before feeling a really weird sensation. He had already felt cold and a little scared because of the dark but on top of that now he felt as if someone was watching him. He stopped and took a quick look around and above to the rooftops. He spotted something on the rooftops but he wasn’t exactly sure. He began to walk, a little faster this time, down the block keeping his ears open and his eyes fixed on the direction of the mountain. ‘What am I doing being scared of a little darkness?’ He thought to himself deciding to stand strong. He straightened up, puffed out his chest and began to march. That didn't last long because then a gust of wind went by and sent a chill down his back. He shivered and yelped “Oh Man!” He began to run as he heard a dog bark and another bay at the moon.

Synn

Synn

D-rank
geeze.
synn thought to himself. he felt a chuckle as Ezra puffed up his chest and began to stroll casually along the rooftops parallel to his cousin. it was almost amusing to him when his cousin began to run. his hand rubs down his face a little as if in frustration. the boy was running without a hint of killing intent. his senses where good but he scared easy. still Synn had the high ground so keeping Ezra in sight was fairly easy for the time being. he just kept a steady pace to keep up and monitored his breathing. his apple held in his left hand untouched for the time being.

Ezra Karisuma

Ezra Karisuma

D-rank
Ezra had finally reached the foot of the Hokage faced Mountain. “I should be safe here. This place is practically holy.” He said to himself as if there were any danger in the first place. Ezra sat down on a wooden log a couple meters from the Mountain’s base. He studied the faces of all the past Hokage leading up to the present, well, at least he tried to. He couldn’t devote his full attention to the landmark because the feeling he was being watched still hadn’t disappeared. It didn’t feel threatening or anything like that but that is what made it even scarier. Ezra didn’t know what to expect. He still was not even sure if there was someone watching him so he decided to take a risk and sound like a complete idiot. “Hello is anyone there?” He looked around and rotated in his seat. “I can feel your stare.” Ezra called out again this time he waited for an answer. As he said that he relaxed his body and kept it loose so he would be ready for anything that decided to rear its ugly head his way.

Synn

Synn

D-rank
Synn smiles softly to himself as his casual stride keeps up fairly easily. He had fallen a ways behind indeed but the sheer wall of the mountainside was a decent enough stopping point. Synn pauses at the nearby second story roof standing there with his hands in his coat pockets. His dark coat billowing in the cold wind and his hair blowing out of his face. The flash of crimson in the grey night. Though his hair matched a lot of the roofing here. His one green eye watches Ezra as the boy calls out. A soft chuckle at the antics before he launches off the roof. His form seems to glide down like that of a majestic bird his coat billowing behind him. Truly every part of him showed the beauty of they’re clan. Once he lands he immediately begins walking at a leisurely pace. His hands still placed into his pockets but a smile on his face as he stops within speaking distance. His majestic voice speaking only one word in greeting.

"Ezra."

Ezra Karisuma

Ezra Karisuma

D-rank
Ezra listened and heard someone or something walking up to him. He got up, turned to where the sound emanated from and saw a figure coming out from the darkness of the already shady shade near the building. The figure stopped at speaking distance and was still unable to be seen. The dark silhouette was now known by Ezra to be human. Whoever they were they looked somewhat relaxed which stroke Ezra as odd. “Ezra.” A familiar voice called.

Upon hearing this voice Ezra smiled one of the biggest smiles he has ever smiled. ‘There’s no mistaking that voice. There’s no mistaking family.’ Ezra thought as he walked toward the shade. Ezra’s cousin who he had so much faith in was fine. “Synn.” Ezra said holding his arms out as he came within two feet of his cousin. “It’s really you.” He wanted mothing more than a hug but he wasn’t sure if he could give one. Synn never seemed like the hugging type.

Synn

Synn

D-rank
Synn smiles softly at his cousin as the boy seems to want to immediately hug him. Quick reflexes seemed to be the only thing to save him from the terror of hugging someone. With a rapid side step he moves to the right to avoid the hug with what appeared to be casual grace. Synn was always fast. But he was also not without some compassion. He does lightly pat Ezra on the head fondly. He was never terribly close to his family but it was good to see them. And safe at that. He also notes that Ezra seemed healthy and in no way appeared to be frightened by Synn’s sudden appearance. Kid had guts that was for sure.

"Aye ye little blonde bastard. It's me. no huggin now."

he jests softly. Synn was tall and well built so he could easily keep Ezra at the full extent of his range.

Ezra Karisuma

Ezra Karisuma

D-rank
Synn moved out of the way of Ezra’s attempt at a hug. Ezra was fine though as long as his message got across and judging by Synn’s quick pat on the head, message received. Ezra didn't really expect anything more. Ezra laughed as his cousin somehow managed to call him a little blonde bastard in a most loving tone. Two thoughts ran through his mind as he laughed. “How is that a term of endearment and little? I’m six foot?” He said as he sized up his cousins height.

“Never the less. It’s good to see you. I told everybody back home you were gonna' be fine. I just knew it.” Ezra smiled but then grew a bit more serious maybe even sad as he scanned his cousin for his suna headband? He gave a small discouraged sigh but tried not to show it. He then put on a bit of a fake smile. "What are you doing in Konoha?” Ezra asked extremely curious but also trying to get the conversation back on track.

Synn

Synn

D-rank
Synn pauses and then takes one step back letting his hand slip back into his pockets while studying his cousin. Before a simple shrug was given and a smile. He seemed a little bit tougher now for some reason. His muscle mass had grown a bit since the last they talked. And his movements where more graceful. Perhaps some taijutsu training? Still when he speaks his words are cautious. Not a lie but a misdirection of the question.

"do the exams not take place here?"

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
Razor was walking around this was a new place so he couldn't sleep so he decided to take a walk. He was just randomly walking when he saw the hokage mountain. Razor decided to go there to get the feel of the place. When he got there he saw Ezra talking to someone. He decided to talk to Ezra. he walked over and said"Hey Ezra you couldn't sleep either"Then he noticed the stranger"Oh how rude of me hello my name is Razor i am also from suna i came with ezra. Its nice to meet you.

http://narutothedemonwithin.freeforums.net/index.cgi

Ezra Karisuma

Ezra Karisuma

D-rank
“Exams? What village are you representing?” Ezra asked the words tasted weird coming out of his mouth. He couldn’t believe that a Karisuma was technically against Suna. Most Karisuma had pride in being Suna-nin and would rather die then be under another village. Ezra happened to be one of them but he still understood Synn. Ezra always kept this to himself but despite Synn being Ezra’s favorite cousin he is also the one he thought had walked around most out of step, so as long as Synn was happier than before that meant Ezra was as well.

Ezra turned his eyes to Razor as he had suddenly came on the scene. “Hey Razor. I’ll be sleeping like a baby in a little bit and Hey, this is my cousin Synn.” Ezra introduced. Ezra laughed at Razor’s introduction to Synn. He was baffled at how Razor did not notice Synn, being not even three feet away it was hard to believe. Ezra rubbed his eye, yawned and stretched. “It’s cold and I’m tired. It was good to see you Synn. Good luck to you in the Exams. See you later. I have to get back to the visitors compound and get some rest.” With that Ezra was on his way back to his room to get some rest. "You coming Razor?" He questioned a little intimidated by the walk back home.

-Exit Thread-

Last edited by Ezra Karisuma on Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Synn

Synn

D-rank
Synn took a step back checking for a clear lane of escape as another suna nin arrived. The question Ezra had asked hanging there unanswered. he nods to the man named Razor with caution in his one good eye before looking back to Ezra.

"Yes. indeed it is late and you need rest for tomorrow. good night."

and then he was moving at a fast speed up a building and then gone into the darkness. he had a way of disappearing.

Exit Thread

Razor Namizake

Razor Namizake

D-rank
"yes im coming" Razor walks behind Ezra back to room

Exit thread

http://narutothedemonwithin.freeforums.net/index.cgi

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.