You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kuja

Kuja

D-rank
Sunagakure...A village made entirely of sand. Nothing could have prepared Kuja for that days weather, the wind blowing hard, picking up bits of grit and sand, everything past a 7m distance just went off into an sandy hue. Everything around him stood completely still with the exception of the storm, almost as if time stood still as Kuja's silver hair wistfully floated around him. The sky was covered in clouds and the ground was...slightly damp for some unknown reason...It hadn't been raining either so it only raised more suspicions.
Kuja took everything into account, the eerie atmosphere, horrible weather and now the sudden feeling of being watched. Kuja never had such a great experience with his time in Sunagakure since he was constantly bullied as a child and eventually started bullying those around him as payback in a way for all the abuse he had been through in life...

"My my my, what an ugly village this is...seriously, I see no reason for people to flee to this village. It's just a pile of dirt." He said as he brought his hand up to his face and wafted some grit and sand away, a smile growing on his face.

He twirled around in the spot, short bursts of raiton began to spark around him and his clothing as he spread out his arms and twirled in a circular motion, head flung back with a smile on his face. He felt the sudden urge to dance as well as he continued to twirled around on the spot, laughing slightly with a slight hint of insanity... He could feel his feet becoming light and almost independent as he twisted his foot and shot straight into the air, twirling and whirling in the air until he landed on a small statue's head. Little did he know that it was a shrine that one of the villagers had put up, granted he never seen it clearly in this storm but that didn't stop him from stamping his foot down several times, bits of the statue cracking off as he did so.

Rikuto Shiro

Rikuto Shiro

D-rank
Because of the windy weather, many had decided to stay indoors. Wind wasn't normally too rough in Suna, but today definitely was a bit worse than others. Rikuto took advantage of the lessened amount of people to go outside and enjoy himself. Even the wind wouldn't bother him in the least. He had his scarf up to guard his mouth, so he wouldn't get a mouthful of sand if he decided to yawn or talk. As he continued on his way, taking in the sights, he stumbled upon something that he wouldn't normally see everyday. Another older looking kid was smashing a statue into little bits. Rikuto recognized the statue because he had seen it before on one of his walks. It wasn't his, but he definitely felt sorry for the villager who had placed it there. He felt a slight pain in his heart every time the statue was stepped on. As much as he wanted to go over and say something, he couldn't do it. His nervousness towards other people was the main say in these types of situations. After a few seconds, he took a step forward, but stopped once he realized that this person could possibly do to him what he was doing to the statue. Very unlikely, but he still hated possibilities like that.

Kuja

Kuja

D-rank
His long silver hair flowed like a raging river in the wind, the ends of his hair lashing at his surroundings as he laughed, still stomping down on the statue, that was until he felt the presence of another ninja, the feeling of being watched. He turned his gaze from the sky to observe his surroundings, not noticing anyone until he got to his left, seeing a slightly younger looking boy. He must have been a genin cause he was wearing the villages head band. Kuja, however, never wore it. It wasn't a nice piece of jewellery and wasn't planning on changing his dress code. Bright and flashy!

He stopped stomping on the statue for a brief moment, looking at the boy from head to toe. He wasn't one to dress like he cared for his appearance so he wasn't one to bother about his looks whereas Kuja was. He performed a cartwheel from the statue, jumping up and bringing his body round in an arch motion before landing onto his feet, his body slouched over before flicking straight back up with his arms open wide. He was one to be over dramatic about everything in life ad the way he made his entrance was one to show his over confidence.

"You there, child, why are you gazing upon heavens gift to earth? Thou has not been given permission to look nor touch for that matter! Is there something that I could indulge you in?" He said as he shouted over to the nervous looking boy. He must have been new to the world of genin because no ninja would be quaking as much as he was.

Rikuto Shiro

Rikuto Shiro

D-rank
Rikuto saw that the other person had stopped their stomping and they were now looking around. There was no doubt he would be spotted, so his only option was to stand still. It looked almost like a dance this person did. Just by instinct, Rikuto thought of a style of music that would go along with the short dance. The other had turned and saw him as expected and did some flashy jumps and poses to finally stop and yell over to him. As he listened, the guy sounded very egotistically and made it out to sound like he was the best thing that ever happened to the world. "Yikes... Is this guy crazy... or just trying to show off..." Rikuto shook his head and quietly replied back. "Uh... I was just walking by... I didn't expect anyone else to be out with the wind... I can leave if you want me to... You seemed kinda busy beating up that statue anyway..." He turned and began walking away, hoping that this guy wouldn't do anything to him as he went on his way.

Last edited by Rikuto Shiro on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kuja

Kuja

D-rank
Kuja couldn't help but laugh at this boys shyness and will to give in easily. seriously? This is what's become of Suna's great ninja? What a pathetic excuse! Kuja couldn't help but laugh slightly as he seemed to almost float on over to the boys side, placing one hand on his shoulder as he walked with him, a slightly eerie aura surrounded him; a purple hue seemed to envelope around him as he turned his head down and stare at the boy.

"Say, you are a suna nin, or at least an excuse of one, why don't you tell me a little bit about yourself? I'll tell you about me to~" He chuckled, covering his mouth with the back of his hand as he chuckled. Not like he was interested in the boy in the slightest, he was just making conversation as he seemed to have a slight rhythm to each step, trying to hurry the boy along with his attempted walking pace. Everything that Kuja did had music interpreted into somehow.

Rikuto Shiro

Rikuto Shiro

D-rank
Rikuto jumped slightly when Kuja put his hand on his shoulder. He looked over and saw a certain look in Kuja's eyes. It looked as if he wasn't going to be able to shaek this person. At least as of now he wasn't. Since this guy wasn't going to leave him alone, he might as well indulge him and answer his question. "I'm... I'm not actually from Suna... But I am a Suna genin... I'm originally from the sound village... I'm really good at playing music..." The fact that he could play an instrument made him somewhat proud of himself. Not many could play as good as him, or even play at all for that matter. He reached into his pouch and pulled out his ocarina. It was picking up a bit of the wind, but Rikuto made sure it stayed with him. To him, it was far to valuable to let go. Right after taking it out, he stuffed it back in his pouch. Right away, he could see that his ability to make music gave Kuja a certain spark in his eye.

Kuja

Kuja

D-rank
Hearing how the genin wasn't from the village and that he could play an instrument was rather interesting. He wondered if he used his ocarina in battle to help aid him and maybe others, something worth asking. As the genin flashed it though, Kuja's eye's lit up with both excitement and interest. It was rather pretty and beautiful, not something to be held by this genin's grubby little hands; he wasn't beautiful like Kuja was oh no, Kuja was a gift from above.
Edging closer to the genin he smiled, his teeth slightly jagged. He looked the genin straight in the eyes, Kuja's pale blue eye's slightly red from the debris of the storm. He watched as the genin put it back into the pouch; damn.

"Well, why don't you and I find some shelter from this ghastly storm? We don't want my looks to go to waste now do we?" He said as he looked about, he couldn't exactly see anything close to him, most were walls of houses as they continued to walk down the street. Seriously? Who would want to live in such an ugly looking village? It just wasn't the done thing for something so beautiful as Kuja?

Rikuto Shiro

Rikuto Shiro

D-rank
It was now really obvious that Kuja found Rikuto's ability to play an instrument quite interesting. Maybe it might not he might not have been interested, but it certainly seemed that way. Rikuto didn't seem to have much say in where they were going. Kuja mainly took care of that by walking a bit quicker and still hanging on to Rikuto's shoulder. They eventually found their way to an open building that looked abandoned. When they entered inside, there were a few signs that it had not been touched for a while. There was a good amount of dust on the furniture and sand covered the floor near the front doorway. There was a few old paintings still stuck up on the wall, but the rest had fallen or were removed. Overall, it was all old and hasn't seen any activity for quite some time. Rikuto didn't really like where they had ended up. Especially since the wind outside wasn't too bad. "Uh..." His voice was quiet and definitely sounded shy. He was nervous about being here. Mainly because this Kuja fella was kind of full of himself.

Kuja

Kuja

D-rank
His nose crinkled as he looked upon this retched excuse for a room, no, building, the smell of damp and fungus growing in corners while insects scurried across the ground like they owned the damned place. His stomach twirled and swirled as he watched spiders hang from the ceiling and how the dust just seemed to float in the air, ever so gently; elegant almost.

"We don't need to be in here do we? Outside is much better, much, much better indeed!" He said as he turned to leave the building, that was before his face ran straight into a web which hung from the ceiling. His face seemed to shrink from fright while he almost seemed to fly backwards to the other end of the room, screaming and rubbing his face frantically.

He stopped and slapped all of his body before he seemed to dance on the spot and flail his hands frantically, trying to get the feeling off of his body. It was disgusting and he felt ever so violated by the village, thank god he was not going to be staying in such a village any longer!

"Why don't you help me!? I'm in distress!? We can't have my luscious looks go to waste!" He screamed over to the boy, now looking at him with a slightly confused expression. Seriously, some people have no manners!

Rikuto Shiro

Rikuto Shiro

D-rank
Rikuto silently laughed as he watched Kuja flail about trying to remove a single harmless spider web. He didn't want to be rude or anything, so he tried to keep his laugh concealed. Kuja was definitely labeled as a diva in Rikuto's book. All fear that he previously had towards Kuja seemed to have vanished into thin air. After a few seconds of flailing about, Kuja started to yell. Rikuto didn't see much insult out of this, but he decided to help nonetheless. Looking around the room, he noticed that the amount of spiders could possibly be a problem. "Uh... Could you cover you ears for a second... I'm going to get rid of the bugs..." Reaching into his back pouch, he pulled out his ocarina and dusted it off. Bringing it up to his mouth, he started to play a rushed and off beat song. It sounded chaotic and would irritate anyone who listened. The bugs inside the building started to squirm and try to escape through the crevices in the floor and walls. Soon enough, all insects in the room were gone. All that was left was some dust.

Chakra 70/80:

Kuja

Kuja

D-rank
Watching as the boy pulled out his Ocarina, Kuja placed both his index fingers into his ears and watched as all the insects seemed to rush out of the room, squirming through cracks in the walls and floors, some even squeezing under the door to get out.
He waited until the boy put the Ocarina down to his side and back into it's pouch before removing his fingers from his lobes. How unattractive. He rubbed his fingers along the wall and flicked his wrists a few times before walking back over to the boy.

"Say, you haven't given me your name. Care to share?" He asked the boy, leaning down till they were both eye level to each other. It was slightly humorous how small this boy was, he must've been weak. Kuja did that though, constantly underestimating people due to their looks.

Rikuto Shiro

Rikuto Shiro

D-rank
As much as he wanted this person to calm down, he knew he'd have to rid the room of bugs to make them feel more comfortable. The only way he thought he could get rid of them was by his sounded based genjutsu to cause a panic within the small community of insects. He shook any concern he had for the bugs out of his head when the erratic song ended. Besides, when he played the song, it would have made all bugs leave and most likely not come back for a while. Looking up, he realized that Kuja had asked him his name. Rikuto answered the question with a somewhat quiet voice. "Ri... Rikuto..." He stumbled on his name slightly, not because of fear. It was simply because he was naturally shy in telling others his name, or any other piece of information for that matter. Now that he had said his name, he felt the need to know Kuja's. Clearing his throat, he spoke somewhat silently to Kuja. "Um... What about you...? What's your name...?"

Kuja

Kuja

D-rank
"Seriously my dear Rikuto, why so shy?" He said as he walked circles around the small and frail boy. "You sound as if I'm going to hurt you or something. Trust me, if I was going to, I would've done that already." He smiled at the boy, stopping in his tracks and a small sinister like look came across his face.
Hearing the boy ask Kuja's name just agitated him. Kuja didn't need to answer to anyone but he wasn't a stick in the mud...might as well indulge the boy while he can...
"My name is Kuja." He said, boredom reckoning through his voice as he let out a small yawn, his arms above his head as he stretched and moaned from the pleasure which came from the stretching.

Rikuto Shiro

Rikuto Shiro

D-rank
Rikuto looked down slightly and started to stammer. "Uh... I... I'm just naturally sh... shy... I just think I get in people's way and am more of a distraction then an asset..." He definitely sounded pathetic, but really, he couldn't help it. Reaching his arm down, he put it in his hands over his ocarina and seemed to calm down instantly. It almost seemed like the ocarina was a way of erasing fear or self doubt. Rikuto exhaled and looked up at Kuja. "I'm not being an inconvenience for you... am I?" The question seemed odd, considering he wasn't really keeping Kuja from leaving. He mainly asked it because he was still nervous that Kuja was angry a him for that reason. It seemed like he wanted to leave the moment he got an answer that involved him being a nuisance.

Last edited by Rikuto Shiro on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kuja

Kuja

D-rank
Oh this child, playing the pity card to get some browny points, oh please; Kuja could conjure up something better in his fart if he felt like doing so. He was a born and an exceptional liar and with that, he could persuade anyone of equal level to believe him unless they are able to see through his lies. Then again, this boy was beginning to agitate Kuja with his pointless ramblings.
Kuja sighed and flicked bright blue hair before rolling his shoulders back with a scoff.
"Oh no, not at all my dear. If you were then I would have left. I've no time for those who waste my precious time." He said as he waved his hand from side to side, walking away and resting upon an old chair, it creaking as Kuja's body weight went down on it.

He noticed that the boy was slightly on edge around him, honestly; Kuja hadn't even begun to torment the boy yet and he was having this effect on him? Oh great! Kuja felt and immediate ego boost before cracking his ankles as he truned them in a circular motion.

Rikuto Shiro

Rikuto Shiro

D-rank
Rikuto stumbled slightly when he stepped on a loose floorboard. To balance himself out, he adjusted one of his feet and propped himself up. Kuja was being a bit irritating due to his tone of voice, but Rikuto wasn't going to do much about it. Not because he enjoyed it or anything, but because he didn't want to aggravate Kuja at all. He seemed like the type to snap at those who resisted or told him off. That was only a possibility in Rikuto's mind, so he didn't want to risk it. A few thoughts entered his head as he sat down on the old couch once more. His eyes shifted to the front door. Seeming to stare at it for a few seconds, he contemplated on leaving. The only thing he could really hope for at that moment was that Kuja didn't notice what he wanted to do. His ocarina was still in his hands. Rikuto seemed to be moving it around slightly as he thought.

Kuja

Kuja

D-rank
Ah the irony of it all...damn it to hell. This boy wanted to leave as well and so did Kuja...The nerve of the boy! Wanting to outsmart or leave before him was preposterous! Kuja fell to his knees and placed his head in his hands, cradling himself while rolling around on the floor. If this boy was to leave before me then that would mean attention would be on him! No! I shant have it! He thought to himself before shooting back to his feet and walking over to the wall in front of Rikuto. He turned his body back and smiled.
"Farewell my dear!" He said before launching his foot through the wall, creating a gap just big enough for Kuja to swiftly walk through and into the storm...

Player one exits The Game

Rikuto Shiro

Rikuto Shiro

D-rank
Rikuto stopped and blinked a few times. His mind was in a sort of blur. He slowly took the step to process what just happened. "He did a dramatic grovel... Then he left..." Two simple actions, but it was incredibly hard to grasp. Rikuto was somewhat relieved though. He was getting a little irritated with the situation and wanted to leave. Fortunately for him, Kuja left first. After a loud sigh, he stood up and went outside. Kuja was nowhere to be seen, so Rikuto just went home. There was nothing more he could do with the sandstorm brewing.

==Exit thread==

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.