You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Iyata

Iyata

D-rank
Music for the Mood

It's all gone cold...

Iyata stood in the middle of the field with her eyes closed breathing slowly inward as she visualized the area around her in her mind. Internally music began to play providing the beat and tempo for this morning. She slowly took a step spinning ever so slowly before releasing a set of Kunai into the target which was carved into the tree. She danced to the side and broke the movement stumbling backward throwing her arms downward before bringing them back up as she arched her back opening her eyes towards the sky. Spinning back around she jumped forward landing a mere 2 feet from her previous position. She ran forward listening to her internal beat, her feet changing to match the pace and tempo carrying her body from the inner depths of the field and into the forest.

Leaping up into the trees she quickly swung from branch to branch allowing her fears and anguish to disappear with each stride she made as she much like a monkey moved her way further into the depths of the rich greenery. She grabbed hold of the last branch and swung herself around and around before releasing landing on the ground below in a small clearing slowly retreating back to the dance she was in the midst of. She gracefully spun herself around releasing her Hyouton into the Atmosphere as snow began to fall down in the area around her she smiled gently as she spun around allowing her worries to disappear. She jumped to an end spinning around allowing the music to fade and die away in doing so she too stopped the rotation and laid her back against a tree watching the snow fall around her.

She placed her hand to her temple and wiped the sweat away from her brow pulling her hands down to her mouth and gently she blew into them. Holding her hands down at her side as Three Balls of Wind Chakra manifested themselves into her hands. She closed her eyes and jumped forward once more picking up the rotation as she spun around. The Balls of Chakra flying off into different directions nailing each tree it impacted with tearing them through to their very core. As Iyata dropped the rotation and slid down to the ground her knees brought up to her chest her head placed against them her hair covering her head as a cloak. The tree's suddenly broke in the weakened state and crashed down to the ground with a soft thud as the snow cushioned their fall.

Iyata looked up from her position at the area around her and smiled gently breathing a bit hard at this point. She pushed herself up, she looked into the distance and as she heard someone approaching her. By the whistle she could only assume it was Ras. He always did like popping out of nowhere. Folding her hands behind her back she looked to his direction as someone appeared within a grouping of trees.

WC: 506
Training Fuuton B>A: 506/3000

Daremo

S-rank
And I'm here again. . .” He mused looking across the all but familiar landscape that he has been visiting over the past months. The landscape, if it could be called that was devoid of life, no trees, no animals, nothing, it was as if something had been snuffed out by some great calamity. The blacken soil underneath his sandals lacked in nutrients, or moisture, crumbling away with the slightest of touch. The sky, it was no blue like one expect but a dark menacing red, glaring down upon all it's inhabitants or in this case inhabitant – Guanyin Nanashi. The place itself was just like the last time he been here, nothing had changed, or at least that what the silver haired man first thought.

The sudden rumbling of the ground, spider-like fissures cracking the earth, revealing the lava like something that laid underneath, greyish wisps flowing upwards, it having the distinct and somewhat prudent smell of sulfur, caused him to stumble backwards a little. Well that was defiantly new and somewhat unexpected. But it wasn't till the next occurrence that cause Nanashi to freeze, and his eyes to widen.

Daddy!?” That voice. He knew that voice very well, and his heart ached to hear it once more. The voice of one of his most precious person in his life. The voice of his little baby girl – Megumi. The girl who had been taken away from him to soon. The girl who he would do anything to be reunited with, to see again. But despite all his wants the man was afraid to turn around. Afraid to face the girl who he failed to protect. Afraid to see the hurt in the girl who he allow to die. Yes, despite his cold personality, Nanashi was afraid to look into the eyes of his own flesh and blood.

Daddy!?” Megumi asked, her voice being slightly hestitant, big and bright brown eyes looking at the back of the silver haired man a front of her. That was her daddy right? That had to be him! For daddy always had silver hair. So it couldn't be no one else but daddy! But what isn't daddy turning around? Don't daddy want to see me? Mommy told me that daddy was in pain and only I could heal it. So how can I heal it when daddy doesn't look at me?” The little girl mused, tears slowly sliding down her face.

Sniffle Sniffle

Having know idea the thoughts of his little girl, the sound of sniffling caused him to turn around and at the sight of his little girl crying, his heart broke “Megumi-chan?” The once powerful voice of him was nothing but a soft whisper, and he was unknowingly crying.

Hearing Nanashi calling her caused Megumi to look at her daddy, who was crying “Daddy?” she asked again, and received a nod from her father confirming that it was indeed her and that was the only thing she needed. With that she ran towards him, running as fast as her little feet could carry her “Daddy!!!”, and slamming into his legs, wrapping her tiny arms around them.
More tears flooded out of his eye, he fallen onto his knees, arms wrapping about his daughter tiny frame, hugging her as he cried softly and mumble incoherently.

Mommy was right, daddy is hurting.” Megumi mused as she acted out how she saw her daddy comfort mommy when she was crying, patting and rubbing her back “It's okay daddy.”

How can it be okay? How was any of this okay!? He allowed his little girl to get kicked! And yet here she was telling him that everything was okay “No it's not okay Megumi-chan. I'm sorry. I should have been there for you and mommy, but I fell you both. I – “ the small hand of Megumi upon his mouth cut off his words.

“Really daddy it's okay. There was nothing you could do. Yes, I was scared when the men attacked but mommy told me that we would be going to a good place where we can watch you, so I wasn't afraid anymore. Mommy also told me that it was time for us to protect you like you have done for us. So you see daddy, there's nothing to be sorry about. So now we are the one's protecting you.”
Many outside of Nanashi's family wouldn't be able to understand the words of Megumi, they would find them to be the rumbling of a child, but to Nanashi they held so much meaning that it would be hard to explain. One would just have to be him to understand what his daughter was saying.

Daddy, you are hurting. At least that's what mommy says and I'm here to help you.” She was here to help? How was that possible, she is dead, isn't she? So how can she help him? Nanashi's questions were going to be answered. Megumi having backed away from her daddy, a tiny hand outstretched “Come on daddy, I want to show you something.” She said with a smile, grasping onto her father hands after he stood up and began to lead him off. . .
Watching the scene from the distant was a shadowy figure, the only distinction being the metals bars that held it back.

“About damn time. . .”
xXxXx
Nanashi's lone eye fluttered open, being greeted with the sight of complete darkness. Momentarily he wonder where exactly where he was at, till he realize that he was staying in one of the barracks that was provided to foreign shinobi who were helping in the war. This particular barracks was assigned to Iwagakure shinobi, and Nanashi just got lucky to have the entire room to himself, unlike some others who had to share the living quarters with others. Moving out of the bed, Nanashi moved towards the restroom to freshen up and head out. Today would be one of the few days that he would be able to relax before having to enter the field once more, and he was going to make the most of it.
Twenty minutes later, Nanashi appeared out of the barracks, dressed in typical shinobi gear the only differences it being slightly grey-ish and eerily similar to the attire Kirigakure shinobi wear. Nanashi had personally ask for the attire, seeing how he would be working with them anyway, so why not dressed like them? There wasn't much difference between his attire and the Kirigakure's, well at least one doesn't count the head band into question.
Walking through the barracks, Nanashi idly wonder where Aisu Iyata was at. He haven't seen her since their last mission and he wonder what she was doing at the time. Deciding to find her, he began to ask around for the female Aisu, and with a little help from some passing by Kirigakure shinobi he was given a general location to where she usually be at. With the given information Nanashi took off in search for the Aisu woman. . .
While searching for the woman Nanashi once again asked others who he met on the route about the location of Aisu Iyata, and they were more than happy to point in the direction where they saw her heading. Heck even one of them was kind of walk with him to the location where she was, while walking the pair talked about unimportant subjects before parting ways before reaching the desired location. The lone eye of Nanashi spotted the woman who apparently was looking in his general direction, most likely having heard him whistling.
As he walked up towards her with a small wave, he wonder if Iyata would recognized him without his anbu attire and mask on, though his silver hair would be a dead give away to who he might be “Nice to see you again Aisu Iyata. How have you been?” He asked, trying to strike up a small conversation with the woman.
I see you been training hard.” He said almost in an after thought, peering over at the destruction that she apparently caused.

[Raiton A >>> S] 1369|4000

Iyata

Iyata

D-rank
“Nice to see you again Aisu Iyata. How have you been?”

Iyata stared at the man canting her head gently as he spoke so casual with her as if they had met before, the voice though was a dead give away. She smiled to Nanashi and placed her hands behind her back folding them softly at the back of her waist “Void!...Well don’t you clear up all nicely like…”She smiled and approached him. She looked to the other Kiri Ninja who was hesistant to leave even though Nanashi was a huge help with the war and the man deserved the respect, the idea of leaving a fellow Kiri with a foreign Ninja did not sit well with him. Sensing as much she looked at the Ninja and waved a hand at him, “Get goin…I can handle myself.” Iyata winked to Nanashi, the Kiri-Nin nodded his head swiftly and turned around to depart the forest.

“I see you been training hard.”

Taking a quick survey of the area she just more or less trashed she chuckled softly, looking back to Nanashi and smiled, “They were blocking my sun…?...So, what bring’s you out to these neck of the woods…” she thought about that a moment and smirked the fact that they were actually standing in the woods was quite humorous and was not the original intent behind her words, but intent or not did not make it any less funny. “Hey I didn't get a chance to say it the other day but I wanted to tell you something, I greatly appreciate you coming here to Kiri to help out with this war. Before I did not believe we had a chance, but now. If everyone can work as well together as we do. I honestly believe that Kirigakure will stand a chance and suvive this war…and many people are starting to hope again.” She said softly and walked over to a small boulder and sat down on it looking to Nanashi.

WC: 339
Training Element Fuuton B>A Total Count:845

Daremo

S-rank
Nanashi could almost chuckled at the bewildered look that were plastered on the woman's face before him. He could only imagine what exactly what she was thinking about, at the current time. Did she not recognized who he was? Did she not realize that he was the Anbu member known as Void? By her facial features she did not. Though he couldn't blame the woman for not knowing, many didn't know that he was that particular Anbu, they simply assume that he was just a medic who came from Iwagakure working at the hospital, taking care of the injured and sick. The fact that both him and Void worked at the establishment, and had silver hair which is only the same length was just a coincidences. Or was it?

So you do know.” He mused, mirroring the smile that had spread across Iyata's face. It seems like the woman had figured out who exactly who he was.
“Void!...Well don’t you clear up all nicely like…
And just totally blurted out for all to hear. If this was anyone else the silver haired man would have gotten mad about his Anbu codename being blurted out for everyone to hear. That simple action could potentially jeopardize his entire Anbu career, something that he had just started out and wanted to maintain. Even though he wasn't mad at the woman, didn't mean he was okay with it. Turning his attention to the Kirigakure shinobi who had heard it all Nanashi spoke “You didn't hear anything. I am not that Anbu member who Aisu Iyata spoke up. I'm simply Guanyin Nanashi a medic from Iwagakure. Understood?” The shinobi understood perfectly and scampered away after being dismissed by the Aisu woman.
Once the man had disappeared from view, a sigh escaped the man's lips before focusing back onto the rather beautiful woman a front of him. He wouldn't bother in telling her the potential trouble that her small acknowledgment could have on him, for she would most likely realize it sooner or latter.

“They were blocking my sun…?...So, what bring’s you out to these neck of the woods…”

A smile spread across his face at her innocent question, an eyebrow raised slightly at the fact that they were actually standing in a wooded area. “Oh nothing much really. Was just wondering where I could find the beautiful Aisu woman who I worked with. Thankfully for Kirigakure shinobi pointed me in this direction.” He said with some humor in his voice. Though he wonder how she would take the compliment about her looks, for he did indeed see her as beautiful,

Not to mention, deadly. . .

“Hey I didn't get a chance to say it the other day but I wanted to tell you something, I greatly appreciate you coming here to Kiri to help out with this war. Before I did not believe we had a chance, but now. If everyone can work as well together as we do. I honestly believe that Kirigakure will stand a chance and suvive this war…and many people are starting to hope again.”

He couldn't help but to nod at her statement. The pair indeed made an excellent team together, and he could only wish there were more like them around. Well on second thought, maybe he didn't. “There's no need for that. I'm glad I can be of an assistance to Kirigakure in their time of the need. “ He said moving towards a downed tree that was near her and sitting on it “In the darkness of times, one must always have hope. It's hope that allows us to overcome overwhelming circumstances. This village and country will rise from the despair caused by Seven Bells, and they will become stronger.” He spoke almost as an afterthought but his voice heard conviction.
Taking another glance around the destroyed area, Nanashi refocused his attention back to Iyata “Earlier, didn't you say that you could handle yourself?” a smile danced across his face and his lone eye sparkled slightly “Do you think you can handle me. . .” He left the sentence hanging, knowing very well that it had a double meaning. Allowing her to brew over what exactly he could mean by the statement, and once she had brewed enough he would finish it “In a spar?”

[Raiton A >>> S] 2105|4000

Iyata

Iyata

D-rank
Iyata ever watchful saw the reaction on Nanashi’s face when she addressed him as void, she idly wondered what the problem was. She was quick to connect the dots, to address him by his ANBU name was to place him in jeopardy, she sighed softly at her ignorance and looked back up to Nanashi as he addressed the Shinobi before she sent him away hoping that he would not hate her for her indiscretion. Iyata watched as he walked towards her after she asked him what he was doing here.

“Oh nothing much really. Was just wondering where I could find the beautiful Aisu woman who I worked with. Thankfully for Kirigakure shinobi pointed me in this direction.”

She glanced at him a moment and looked at him odd, she had never been told she was beautiful before much less by someone who she did not have a long history with. She had never saw herself in that light, then again she never really had a reason to see herself in that type of way. She was too busy with trying to become stronger and trying to improve herself and her fighting that she did not pay much attention to her looks. But she could not help but smile at the recognition of her physical beauty.

“There's no need for that. I'm glad I can be of an assistance to Kirigakure in their time of the need. In the darkness of times, one must always have hope. It's hope that allows us to overcome overwhelming circumstances. This village and country will rise from the despair caused by Seven Bells, and they will become stronger.”

Iyata could not of said it better, she had realized that the shinobi here were slowly working together and finding a way to co-exist with a single common enemy. She believed that the other villages realize that should Kiri fall it would only be a matter of time before the threat was brought to them. She knew how long deliberations could of taken, by the time they would of decided to act it would have been far too late. Therefore they were sent to aid them with no delegation or deliberation at the political level but with the reality that stopping it here would be enough to stop it from growing beyond a manageable point. Iyata was thankful to that and was ever appreciative of the fact.

“Earlier, didn't you say that you could handle yourself?” Iyata turned her attention to Nanashi as she called her out on it. She was in fact a very capable shinobi as she displayed prior to this meeting. She was by no means a second of even third to the Legendary Sannin of her village but she could hold her own in a pinch and felt confident of that fact. She knew she could manage no matter what the opposition a way to survive. “Do you think you can handle me. . .” That was indeed a rather loaded question, she looked at him with a inquisitive eye in a vain attempt to try and deduce from his words the true intention behind his question but slowly it formed into the full question... “In a spar?”

Iyata looked at him blankly for a brief moment and then chuckled softly and contemplated the question, she was eager to test her abilities against Nanashi ever since they had met that night. She saw in him the ability to provide her with a challenge that was roughly around her level of expertise and knowledge, not someone like Kaguza-Sensei that she knew that a spar with would end with her bruised and sore. Iyata nodded her head and stood up from the rock jumping down the small step softly. “I can, the real question is…”She walked into the middle of the clearing and raised a hand touching one of the stray snow flakes falling from the sky and turning to look back to Nanashi with her finger still in the air, “How okay are you with losing?” She asked with a smirk. Iyata did not know if she had the talent to back that claim up, but she was giving to damn sure try.

WC:706
Training Fuuton B>A Total Count: 1551

Daremo

S-rank
A smirk danced across his face, the gears could literally be seen turning within the mind of the woman before him, Nanashi wondering exactly what she was thinking about. The silver haired man knew that his statement was a loaded one, and could have been deciphered in different ways. Well at least that would have been the case if he didn't finish it out, indicating to her what exactly he had in mind. The idea of having a spar with the person who he find himself working with the past days was fascinating to say the least. From what he could recall and knew about the woman before him, she was an Aisu, a prime user of the Hyoton element and an accomplishment swords-woman and puppeteer. From the small snippets that were brought to the forefront of his mind he remembers the instances where she took out the puppets without much of a problem, and while they might not have been living opponents they still spoke to her skill level. And of course there was the time where she had to keep the puppet master distracted, allowing him to take advantage of such, and that was probably one of the most pronounced memories he had of her skills, for having the skill to dodge along with countering with your own attacks against a superior opponents spoke volumes on one's skill and untapped potential. It would surely be a fun match, that is she agrees.
Although. . .
Nanashi founded his mind wondering back to his loaded question, and the perversion that one could have taken from it. Could she really handle him in bed? That was something the silver haired man wouldn't mind finding out, if that opportunity presented itself. There wasn't any doubt that Aisu Iyata was a beautiful woman, who Nanashi wouldn't mine getting to know better. There was just something about her that drew him to her, and he wouldn't be able to deny that he didn't find her attractive. But what was so attractive about her? The answer would be everything, from the way she carried herself on the battlefield, her personality that wasn't timid or shy, she being a little bit cocky and sarcastic and having a temper, it all he find alluring. And unlike the other two failed relationships, numerous of one nightstands, she was different and if he had to make comparison to someone it would be her – his only true love. But comparing the two wouldn't exactly be fair, while Iyata were a shinobi and a trained killer, she was a former geisha like him, while Iyata had no problems in taking a life, she detested violence, there were really to many things about them that didn't match up, and it made comparing them impossible – something that he realized. It was like trying to sun and moon, they were that different. . .
The sounds of Angel bells chiming, Iyata chuckling, caused him to snapped back to reality just in time to see her walking into the clear, his lone eye trying and succeeding not to stray towards her backside, instead looking at her as a snowflake fell into her hand, her words hanging in the air till finally she finished it out with a smirk on her face.
“How okay are you with losing?”
Standing up from his resting place, moving into the clearing where she waited but keeping a good five meters away from her, a smirk mirrored Iyata and a hearty chuckle ripped out of his throat “Funny I was going to ask you the same thing.” the all but familiar pair of two foot long senbon slid out of his sleeve, each one being held in his hand in a loose grip “Your first cutie. . .”

WC: 634
[Raiton A >>> S] 2739|4000

Iyata

Iyata

D-rank
“Your first cutie. . .”

Blinking slowly the smile she work turned into a smirk, and she closed her eyes a moment. He face slowly transitioning from the carefree, to the focused as her face became etched in marble. Kaguza had seen this exact transition to complete focus and had been slightly take back by it. Iyata opened her eyes and the snow that fell into the air suddenly streamed towards her as she opened her mouth inhaling the snow into the vortex, which she quickly exhaled expelling a white vapor which quickly grew and began to encompass the entire area within 10 ms cloaking the area in a thick almost blinding mist obscuring Iyata from Nanashi’s view and the majority of the clearing they were in. Nanashi should of never given Iyata the start in her own backyard, homefield advantage played to the Kiri and she intended to take full advantage of it.

Moving deeper into the mist she quickly was able to devised a plan she had been toying the idea around with, she quickly weaved through the seals she needed for the moment. The moisture within the mist dripped to the ground and formed into 2 identical copies of Iyata. Iyata ran through what she knew of Nanashi and his skills, she saw that he was Katon and Raiton affiliated which gave her an advantage but also put her at a disadvantage. She did not want to harm Nanashi so she would have to shy away from anything that may cause him lasting harm or pain and stick to most delicate techniques. The three of them unsheathed their swords and took off into different directions within the mist. Iyata liked to play cat and mouse with her target, the typical benefit was to throw them off balance to weaken their defenses to find an opening the down side to that was her being on the defensive. But the problem was that she had been able to devise a way to keep her on the offensive the entire time.

From the left of Nanashi “Hey big boy….”

From the right of Nanashi “Care to make a wager…”

Iyata’s voice came from different directions at the same time making it hard for her to locate and track down. She was definitely good at deception and ultimately she was in fact in her element. She could not help but smile and enjoy this, she was here with a new friend and was curious to see what she could learn from him, and what he could learn to make him stronger from her. She was all about sharing the wealth of knowledge and obtaining a wealth of knowledge. She would not allow anyone come between her and her goals that she had set for herself, she had a few of them and would work as hard as she could to achieve them. Now that she had passed in Rank further that Chuunin her next objective was to attain enough skill with a blade to become one of the Bloody Mists Seven…after that…well time would tell where she would be after that.

Chakra 225/250 :

WC: 522
Training Fuuton B>A Total Count Needed: 1921/1921- Completed
Training Polar Restraint WC: 152

Last edited by Iyata on Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daremo

S-rank
Nanashi's eyebrow arched, his lone eye taking in the sudden transformation that was happen right before him, the once beautiful face of Iyata had now turned into a marble, the coldness in her eyes matched her surname's perfectly, and if he was a lesser man he would have taken a step back. But sadly for the Aisu woman, Nanashi wasn't a lesser man, if anything the smirk on his face elongated a little, his eyes sparkling with excitement, his tongue running across his chapped lips, body building with excitement for the fight that will take place. Fighting, it was something that the silver haired male enjoyed immensely, it provided him the opportunity to cut loose – releasing his limiters that he subconsciously put on himself – allowing him to shred a part of his humanity for a moment and dance in darkness, excluding killing and sex fighting was the only thing that could provide him with a must needed high. Funny isn't it? A medic who is in-charge of saving lives find more joy in taking them. That's just one of many contradictions that makes up the persona of Nanashi.
Movement, Nanashi locked onto the phenomenon that were happening a front of him, the snow that were once falling to the ground were now streaming towards the waits mouth of Iyata, despite the potential incoming threat his body remained lax, as he white vapors that were expelled from Iyata's mouth washed over him and the field – making his sight virtually useless. It isn't until one has it happen to them that they realize how invaluable their eyesight was to them in the grand scheme of things, and how handicap one can become when the sense is cut off. He knew that feeling well, the black eye patch over his right eye was proof of that. Looking around, no matter how pointless it might seem, and began to try and recall any significant landmarks that was present within the area before the mist came in but nothing came to mind, and thus having him drawing up a blank. Seeing how he couldn't remember anything he began to slowly walk backwards increasing the presumed distance between the pair by another two meters, making the totally distance being roughly eight meters. The more distance they had apart the better.
Now where are you hiding. . .” He mused to himself, his head darting around in a control manner looking for any sign of the elusive woman. Though it seems like he didn't have to wait long, the woman or women in this case answering his on unspoken question.
“Hey big boy….”
His head snapped towards the left, where the first voice came from. Oh how he could have said something to that comment but didn't have the chance to, his head snapping to the other direction at the sound of the other voice. . .
“Care to make a wager…”
Either the woman was more sadistic than he realize or she simply like to play games with him. “Than again I wouldn't mine playing her. . “ He mused to himself, at the time accessing the situation before him. There could only be to explanations in how the woman was in two different places at once; one the woman used clones, presumably water ones seeing how she has the Ice affinity, two the woman was using body flicker to rapidly moving from one location to another. Though the latter didn't make the much sense, so it had to be the former.
How do you know I'm a big boy? Has someone been spying on me in the hot-springs?” He inquired, “A wager you say? Sure I'm game. Name the stakes cutie. . “ If Iyata thought that he would charge into the mist blind, she's dead wrong, for Nanashi likes to allow his prey to come to him.

WC: 651
[Raiton A >>> S] 3390|4000

Iyata

Iyata

D-rank
“A wager you say? Sure I'm game. Name the stakes cutie. . “

She smirked gently and that was all that she needed to pinpoint Nanashi, she was a tactician by nature having to learn quickly while she was training with Kaguza she had always had a gift for scheming and plotting but it had only gotten better with the time spent with her teacher. She quickly made a series of seals placing her hands onto the ground and slowly around her kept within the mist a small pond manifested itself as her Chakra pulled the water from the underground wells and natural moisture into the air. The pond stood at the center point of the mist. She knew that she was at a slight disadvantage when it came to tackling Nanashi head on he was obviously stronger than she was but she did have the advantage of being highly intelligent and very deadly with her strategies. As she stood above the ponds surface she looked around slowly seeing her clones.

Her clones took off quickly into different directions their footsteps never faltering, Two Iyata’s emerged from the mist attacking Nanashi from the left and the right, However at their speed they did not stop they darted directly at Nanashi exchanging a quick series of swipes with their Kunai as they passed attempting to spook him into action. However should he react and move after them they would immediately spin around placing their hands to their mouths and blowing jets of water directly at his chest causing him to be pushed forward into the mist with the force of a industrial strength fire hose from the water jets. Iyata at this point was already in motion and appeared directly above Nanashi some 3 ms above him jumping into through the air, She opened her mouth as Suiton Chakra pooled and gushed for from her mouth slamming into him from above. Should Iyata be successful with this attack the force of the water would sweep him away into the pond and begin to drag him down into the depths of the pond.

Iyata twists her self around and places her feet against a tree and squats down against the tree in the air before launching herself back further back into the mist. The clones would once more retreat back into the forest if they were able to do so. Iyata took a spot near the edge of the pond thoughtful for a moment liking this game of cat and mouse that they were playing.

“If I win this Spar, you take me for some barbeque after the war…If you win Ill take you out to dinner of your choice...”She stated softly.

WC: 452
Training Element:-Completed
Training Polar Restraint- 604

Daremo

S-rank
Mistakes, within the shinobi world they can be crucial and in most cases fatal. Mistakes or miscues, as some like to call them, has been the number cause of death, and theses deaths could all been prevented if one was focused on the task at hand. Shinobis weren't just obedient killers, who killed within asked, but they were also seen as machines – the epitome of perfection. A shinobi is one that doesn't make a mistake in the battlefield, knowing full well that it could cause them their lives or the lives of their comrades. They had to be fully aware of everything around them, making sure that they didn't do anything that could jeopardize theirs' or others' lives. Needless to say having to always to aware place a tremendous mental strain on one's psyche, and it was this overbearing strain that could be considered one of the leading factors in why many civilians don't become shinobi nowadays. For they simply couldn't handle it. So what does all of this had to do with our resident protagonist? Well lets find out. . .
No sooner had the words left his mouth did Guanyin Nanashi realized that he had made a mistake, by given the woman his general location. While the mist might have obscured both of their visions, only Nanashi was at a disadvantage, having never faced a Kirigakure opponent till now, the woman on the other hand was not only a shinobi from this region but had undoubtedly been trained by others with similar skills to hers and thus could handle the mist better than him. And the fact that he gave away his location meant that she would most likely come after him, and if his previous hunch was correct she would be sending her clones to 'test' the water so to speak.

And it seems like I was right.” Nanashi mused, head swirling from left to right picking up the shadowy figures that were on running towards his general direction. While Nanashi could clearly see within the mist his amazing eyesight(referring to ace eye) allowed him to see better than others without dojutsu might, and it was because of that which allowed him to execute a counter attack. . .
Wait for it. . .
If one could see what was transpiring they would be slightly amazed and a little bit confused. For Nanashi's breathing had noticeable decreased, and his posture became more relaxed as the clones emerged from the mist and began their assault on him and that would be their mistake. Chakra, raiton chakra to be exactly began to expel from his body as one hundred 1' senbons materialized less than a meter(to be exactly two feet) from his frame, fifty on his left and right side respectively, and it was theses little terrors that will cause the downfall for the clones. For no sooner had their kunai made contact with the senbons, they would expel outward at forty-five meters per second towards each clone, turning them back to what they once was, water.
“If I win this Spar, you take me for some barbeque after the war…If you win Ill take you out to dinner of your choice...

Looking in the general direction of where the voice came from, Nanashi tilted his head slightly, as he thought about her proposal. It seemed like the woman seriously wanted to go out on a date with him. And while she might be younger than he was, who was he to deny such a request “How do you know I wanted you to take me out to dinner? How about this if I win we spend one day together, getting to know each other outside of work. Maybe go on a picnic? Lounge around, simply enjoying each other company. Unless you don't want to be around me?” He asked in a somewhat hurt tone, though he didn't give her a time to reply “And I will take you on that date if you win.” He said with a smirk on his face. Rather this smirk was for the future 'dates' with the woman or for the fact that he had now got the general location of the woman. “Time to flush you out.” His all but familiar katon chakra began to expel from his pores, materializing into the somewhat ironic shape of a house cats – three to be exact – the slight hiss from the mist touching the fiery body of the three constructs could slightly be heard. Theses felines began to fan out amongst the mist, in the general direction of her voice,  looking for their target, but seeing how the mist was filled with the chakra of the one they were seeking they weren't very successful, latching on to presumably target and exploding. While not potentially having a direct effect on the woman, the explosions would surely flush her out, or at least in theory.

WC: 826
[Raiton A >>> S] 4000|4000 -Completed
Training ||
Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu || A-Rank || 216/2500

Chakra 225/250:

Iyata

Iyata

D-rank
4 Posts remaining of Mist

How do you know I wanted you to take me out to dinner? How about this if I win we spend one day together, getting to know each other outside of work. Maybe go on a picnic? Lounge around, simply enjoying each other company. Unless you don't want to be around me?”

Tugging on the ol heart strings, Nanashi you think your slick she mused in her mind with a smile, Iyata suddenly looked over to see the cats moving in the mist her ace eye able to detected the small feline figures in the mist as they got close to her. She reacted almost instantly knowing what would transpire having seen the technique in person while on the battlefield with Nanashi. She gently slipped herself quietly and with stealth into the pond and waded below the surface as she saw the rush of fire explode over the area above. She closed her eyes a moment and took a few more moments of holding her breath before swimming back to the surface and sliding out of the water.

Iyata quickly made her way along the tree line and knelt down within the brush and wondered idly what she would need to do in order to accomplish what she needed to accomplish in this training. It would seem that at this point they were at a dead stale mate and she honestly did not think that they could tip the scale one way or another. She thought about all the projected different outcomes that could happen and realized that no matter if they were to train or spar now or later they would never be able to overcome one another as long as they kept working together because they would know all their tricks of the trade.

Iyata smiled softly it had indeed been a good long while since she felt this energized and excited but in the back of her mind she began to wonder. She released the Mist from the area making it disappear entirely. Nanashi and Iyata would be able to see one another once more, Iyata looked up at the man and smiled as they stood off once more across from one another. Iyata held her hands out and smiled, “Almost got me with those damn cats of yours…”She said with a chuckle and looked at the pond that she had created that separated the two. She also released that Jutsu from this world with cutting off the Chakra that was supplying it.

“We are pretty evenly matched…we could go at one another for days at this point.”She smiled in good nature she was really enjoying their sparring match.

Training Polar Restraint WC:1055

OOC: Mist and Pond has been removed.

Daremo

S-rank
A smile tugged at the corners of Nanashi's lips, the sounds of explosions ranged out in the distance, oblivious signs that his techniques had connected with something, as for what it might be that has yet to remain seen. Though the lack of screams following the sound caused the smile on his visage to slowly morph into a frown. Did his jutsu missed their intended target? Was he unsuccessful in hitting his adversary? Or did his attack connect and was simply powerful enough to kill the woman in one foul swoop? If that indeed what happen, how was he going explain that to the shinobi of Kirigakure? He couldn't just say “Oops, I killed one of your highly respected shinobi in a sparring match.” . . . yeah that totally wouldn't go over with the upper echleons in Water country. He could simply flee the country and by the time anyone would find the body he would be long gone and into Earth Country territory.  And the best part of this was that no one would have been any wiser about them sparring, for he never told anyone about such a meeting, so there wouldn't be a need to investigate him. Well besides that lone Kirigakure shinobi who brought him to the current location, but he doubt the man would remember much.

“She isn't dead.” He reassured himself, shaking his head to clear out the morbid thoughts that plagued his mind like a disease, and to focus on the task at hand. Nanashi knew from experience the technique that he used couldn't possibly kill another being at least not another shinobi. There was a reason why a shinobi, no matter the rank, is generally more power than a civilian. When those who choose the particular profession have their chakra unlocked, usually before joining the academy and somewhere during the age of one or two months, the energy began to get absorbed into the human body: ligaments, bones, muscles, etc. every aspect of the human anatomy absorbs the energy and use it to strengthen themselves. It's just like how human eat protein to boost their muscle, chakra just acts like steroids in this manner – just that they strengthen ever aspect of the human body. This is why shinobi are stronger than most civilian. It will also explain why a civilian will die if they get rhrown against a wall and a shinobi would just bounce back with minor to insignificant injuries. Therefore, Nanashi knew without a shadow of a doubt that Iyata couldn't be dead.

“Of course -- “ His train of through abruptly stopped, preventing him from going down that particular road and instead focus on the task at hand – that be finding Iyata. Though the idea of finding the teenager within this mist that was as thick as pea soup, was easier said than done. Iyata had did a wonderful job in creating the mist, reminiscing of a thick fog associated with Kumogakure or the natural mist that surrounds Water country. Squinting the lone eye, Nanashi tried to see through the thick mist but with no prevail – it was simply to thick. There wasn't really much he could do about the mist, he didn't have a fuuton affinity to blow the mist away – said affinity apparently didn't pass from his mother to him. “The only thing I shared with my father. . .” He mused to himself, thinking about his katon and raiton affinities something he inherited from his father among other things.

“What the -- “ Nanashi exclaimed, watching as the once thick mist began to disappear into nothingness, revealing the surrounding and the destruction that were caused by his technique. A few of the trees in the vicinity had been destroyed, some showing scorch signs from the katon that he used, while others have distinguished markings from other jutsus used. The damage of the surround area wasn't the thing that drew his attention, but rather the appearance of Iyata standing in the distance, across the pond, a smile ever present on her face. “Yeah those cats can be a nuisance, I done been on the receiving in on them via sadistic clones.” He said, a smile danced on his face at her comment regarding the cats, he didn't know if she was sincere or was just being polite. Not like it matter though.

“Been awhile since I fought someone who was evenly matched with me. While I wouldn't have mind the sparr being longer, though considering the circumstances it was still fun.” He stated, closing the distance between the pair and thinking about how evenly match they were – their respect affinities ccancel out each other perfectly.

A silence descended upon the pair for a moment, before Nanashi spoke once more “Well, I guess we should head back to the barracks. There's no telling if our services will be needed again. “ He mused, ruffling Iyata's hair playful before using a body flicker and exiting the area – his chuckling carrying amongst the wind.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.