You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sicarius

Sicarius

D-rank

Mission - NIght Patrol:
Cat naps were wonderful things; especially when night missions were another thing. As it was Sicarius had picked up a rather interesting mission: she was to help patrol the village of Kumogakure as a means of keeping it safe. It didn't sound all that hard - well, the staying awake part sounded like it might be hard, but then again that's why she had spent the majority of the afternoon napping. She didn't mind pulling an all nighter; she figured it was the least she could do considering she was staying in the village for the time being until her owners decided that it was time to move on. Plus, the ryo would be wonderful as well.

As Sicarius yawned and stretched on the giant floor pillow she had fallen asleep reading on she glanced over to the clock to see it was only about seven o'clock in the evening. She had plenty of time before she would have to be at the appropriate meeting point to be given her instructions, which meant she had time to get some coffee or tea to help her wake up more. "Mmm, this kitten needs come coffee.. or maybe some delicious chai tea.", she grumbled sleepily to herself as she turned over and sat up.

Sicarius made quick work of pushing her hair back and out of her face before she yawned and stretched skyward. She then got up and hurried her way into the bathroom, not wanting to waste any time. She brushed her messy hair and put it in its usual pigtails, and then relieved her bladder before washing her hands and face. Comfortable, and ready, she headed out the door and made quick work of moving her way down the street.

She made a beeline for her favorite cafe and waited in line only a short bit. She got herself her chai tea - a rather large one since she would need all of the sugar and caffiene she could get to stay up all night - and then headed towards the meeting point as she sipped it through the straw. She arrived, still early, and found a few more genin like herself likewise there. "Hello, I'm Sicarius.", she introduced herself as.

"Hi, I'm Yang."

"I'm Hoshi. The rest should be here soon enough, we're still about fifteen minutes early."

Sicarius simply nodded, sipping her tea some more. "Aw man. That looks good. I should have grabbed one of those while I had the chance. Pulling this all nighter is going to suck. I hope something happens to cure the boredom."

"Be careful what you wish for. Never know, something bad might happen."

Word Count: 446 / 600+

Sicarius

Sicarius

D-rank

Sicarius went to open her mouth to say something, to tell them that the voices she heard said everything was going to be okay, but thought against it at the last second. Instead, she just put her lips back around her straw and sipped some more at her delicious chai tea. Within about fifteen or so minutes of standing around in awkward silence the rest of the group that would be running patrol appeared; including a few Chuunin and a few Special Jounin.

"Alright. Let's get split up so we can cover the most ground. Sicarius, I want you to patrol this location here. It'll allow you to make a full circle every five minutes. If you see anything minor go ahead and take care of it yourself, but if it's anything major then just give the signal and someone else will arrive on the scene to handle it. Got it?" Sicarius nodded in understanding, took the last sip of her chai tea, and then threw it into the nearby garbage can.

She waited for everyone else to be given their assigned areas and then left with everyone else. She headed to her alloted position and began her patrol as night began to fall. One foot in front of the other brought her around her location. It was a simple patrol of four streets that made a slightly lopsided square.

Sicarius patrolled as each minute passed by. Every five minutes just like predicted she ended up making a full circle, ensuring that she could keep a decent eye on everything. Around and around she went, once, twice, and so on and so forth. On about her twentieth time, when it was nearing ten in the evening, she found a little boy out and about. He looked to be an Academy student, and given it was nearing his curfew she stopped him.

"Shouldn't you be heading home? It's almost past your curfew."

"Uh.. sorry. I'll go home.", the kid responded. Sicarius watched then as he darted off, heading towards the residential area. Sicarius didn't bother to follow him, instead she turned her attention back onto patrolling the area she had been assigned, figuring that if the kid didn't head home then one of the other patrol parties would find him soon enough.

As the hours ticked by and sunrise loomed in the distance the whole rest of the evening went on without another event. Things were peaceful and calm, leading to a calm but slow night. Eventually, as the time was up, Sicarius met back up with everyone else to report on an uneventful evening minus the Academy student she had caught nearly breaking curfew. When finished, and paid, she left to head home and get a decent bit of sleep.

Word Count: 465 + 446 = 911 / 600+

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.