You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Oomi

Oomi

D-rank
Crushing Mountains (Private/Suutei | NK | Flashback) 21e5mc9
Book One: Dawn of Oomi
Chapter Five: Crushing Mountains

“Do I really have to go?” Oomi whined. “No one would even notice if I wasn’t there.” She continued as she and her father marched toward an old style mansion at the outer edges of Iwagakure’s Living Quarters.  This was land owned by the Saiyama clan. Hundreds of years as Iwa shinobi had earned them the right to make it there own. Normally the head of the clan lived there. Sometime ago, the head of the clan did.

“Yes, and they most certainly will.” Harou answered as he shot a brief glance at his daughter. “You’ll be the Matriach of the Saiyama one day, dear. They will judge who you will be by what you are.” He finished.

“That’s not even fair! I could be completely different tomorrow!” Shouted as she threw her hands into the air. “That’s stupid dad… What does it matter what I am now… by the time I’m head of the clan I’ll be much stronger!” Oomi continued to shout.

“You’re right, but it’s not only about strength, mi-mi.” Harou smiled and rubbed Oomi’s head, messing her tightly drawn back pony tail. “You’ll have to prove that you’re capable of leading a clan, and that takes smarts, patience, and attending events you don’t really want to go to.” He laughed.

When the pair came upon the clans grounds already someone was waiting for them. The short woman bowed in greeting. “Harou-sama, Oomi-chan.” She started. “Most everyone has arrived, we are still awaiting Jinku and his brother, as well as Obi and Bin’s eldest.”

“Hello, Hanada. That’s fine, we can start without them. I doubt Obi’s eldest will come, last I heard his father’s condition was worsening. It’s unfortunate, but his time may have come. It’s probably best that he stay with him.” Harou replied, a certain regality in his tone that had not been present when he spoke to Oomi.

Hanada lead the duo inside where nearly thirty people waited; the heads of respective individual families within the clan, and a few soon eldest born children as well. They all greeted Oomi and Harou in various ways, showing respect to the clans leader and his daughter. The room itself was fairly large, in the center was an equally large round table which took up the majority of the room. Off to either side were doors which lead into hallways and the rest of the mansion where now many Saiyama lived. After Oomi’s mother’s death Harou had moved out of the mansion and given it to the poorer among the clan. A gesture of good will and selfishness all at once. On the walls were pictures of various clan leaders, as well as clan councils throughout the eras. In addition there were various flowers and other plants decorating the room. Oomi and Harou rounded the room on opposite sides and met back at the center of the table opposite the door. Here they took their seats. 

There was a brief moment of silence as tradition dictated in remembrance of the Saiyama of old. Even the paths Oomi and her father had taken around the table was meant to represent to the two houses of the Saiyama, the Subayai and the Tsuyoi. Normally Harou would have done this with his wife; he was of the Tsuyoi blood line and she the Subayai. However, for reasons already stated Oomi took her place as a representation of both blood lines. 

“Good, then I assume we can begin. Those that are not here may not come anyway.” An elderly man spoke out from Harou’s left. He was nearly the oldest living patriarch and most eager to get these tedious meetings over with. Harou nodded with a light smile in response, giving him to go ahead to speak his piece further. However, Old Man Uki had nothing else to say. He was only here because he was expected to be.

Instead from the opposite side of the table, back near the front door a middle aged woman spoke up. “Well, I’d like to be the first to congratulate Oomi. I hear you’ll be leaving for Sunagakure soon on an important mission for the Tsuchikage, himself. I think I speak for all of us when I say that I’m proud of you.” She said with a smile. A few drinks were raised in agreement. Poor Oomi couldn’t help the goofy grin that was slapped across her face.

“Thank youuuuu ~” She chimed.

Outside, Kanada stood guard. She may not have looked it, but she was a skilled warrior. Old Man Uki had hired her sometime ago when he realized that his age was catching up with him. The short woman wasn’t actually a shinobi, however. She’d come from the mountain villages outside of Iwagakure. Still, her skill with taijutsu was well enough to protect the old man. However, because she was not family Uki had ordered that she remain outside.

Jutsu Used:

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank
"Suutei I still don't think this is a good idea.  You know nothing about these people...they could be ccanibals...Or they could eat reindeers!"  Chopper whined to Suutei attempting to change his mind about challenging the leader of the Saiyama clan.  Knowing Suutei once his mind was set on a particular goal it became a steel trap.  Chopper still worried though, not about him fighting because Suutei has shaped out to become an excellent shinobi.  The real ordeal is the possible outcome of this challenge, and it could possibly cause more conflict than what is desired.

"Sheesh Chopper.  Just relax okay I know everything will be alright, because I actually forgot about the Saiyama clan.  The clan is nothing new to me, and I actually studied their history back in preparatory school."  Speaking with confidence it was nothing unexpected, and it was hard to tell when getting a first impression of Suutei.  Despite his brutish and violent tactics, he was more intelligent than most would give him credit for.  Even though he hated the school he made the most of it using it's resources to the best of his abilities.

"There's our guy alright Chopper let's go."  Suutei vaulted over the rooftop, and quickly ducked into an alley watching the two.  The two companions followed behind a middle age man apart of the Saiyama, who was joined with his daughter they presumed.  The man and girl entered through a gate that lead to the clan grounds.  They were greeted by a elderly woman, and proceeded inside.

Suutei and Chopper casually proceeded to the gate, but was intercepted by the woman.  Who was a bit more intimidating when close-up, but Suutei got that fierce look in his eyes.  "Excuse me young man, but I cannot let you enter.  There is an important meeting taking place for members of the Saiyama clan.  And ONLY for the Saiyama."  Suutei painted the Saiyama clan symbol on his right pectoral, as apart of infiltrating the grounds.  Wearing a white button-up revealing his torso, and his toned body.  Flashing the symbol to the woman who then paused, and quickly stepped aside.

Success!  All that he could think about at this moment, and being able to get into the grounds.  Yet before taking a second step, the older woman quickly jabbed Suutei in his hip and he stumbled forward.  ”I may be old, but I am no fool!”  Instinctively he took off into the large mansion and the elderly woman went in pursuit of him, and beckoned out to the others to capture him.  Suutei was surrounded once he entered the large house, and the North, West, and East halls full of Saiyama ready to engage Suutei.  ”Well...Ahem this took a slight turn for the worse...Kage Bunshin!”  An explosion of white smoke went up and two clones were created and the three were in a delta formation.  Speaking in unison the three Suutei spoke aloud to the Saiyama.  ”Well this is a sticky situation, hehe well I guess the time to tuck our tails and run is long gone.  I just wanted to fight your clan head, but this should be a good enough warm-up.  Bring it on!”
Chakra:

Oomi

Oomi

D-rank
- A New Challenger Has Entered The Ring -

“Then on to other matters. It’s come to my attention tha-“ Another man sitting around the table had started after Oomi’s thanks for everyone’s congratulations for her recent good fortune. Before he could get to the meat of what he was going to say the doors burst open. Through the threshold came bursting a dark haired boy. The Saiyama around the table, even Old Man Uki, leapt from their seats and took up various fighting stances. The last to rise was Harou, despite Oomi’s being the first to leap from her chair.

“Hn,” He ran slender fingers along his chin. A second later Suutei had created his clones and went on to speak his reason for having arrived. Something that he ended with a challenge to all present. “Hahaha!” Harou laughed. The youngster couldn’t possibly hope to defeat all of them, could he? Old Man Uki shared in the chuckle. “You want to fight the clan head.” Harou repeated as he waved down the rest of the clan. They relaxed, though a few refused to let their guard down so easily.

“You got it.” Oomi chimed from the opposite end of the room before anyone else could speak. A single leap brought her up onto the table. She slowly marched across it toward Suutei a wide grin plastered across her face. “I accept your challenge~!” She mused once she’d reached the end nearest Suutei and his clones. “I’ll take all three of you on by myself.” Her grin had grown even wider.

“Oomi,” Harou started. He wouldn’t get to finish, however. His daughter turned to him and shook a defiant finger in his direction.

“No, I might not be the head today but I will soon. Let this be proof that the clan will be okay in my hands.” She said with a smile that she shared with the rest of the Saiyama in the room before finally turning her gaze back on Suutei. “So, what do you say? Is the heir good enough for you?” She questioned as she stepped down from the table to a position just in front of whichever Suutei was nearest her. Steel blue eyes darted between the three clones. He was young, probably about Oomi’s age. She could already see in his demeanor and swiftness to activate a jutsu that he’d be worth the trouble of fighting. Already she could feel adrenaline beginning to pump through her veins, she was going to love this.

“I warn you though… I happen to be the Taijutsu Princess and student of Sekuro Karumo,” She started as if either of those things would mean anything to Suutei. “This wont be an easy fight for you. I’m going to give it my all.” She titled her head slightly and her already wide smile seemed to only become goofier. She was ready to let lose right here and now, but if the guy agreed to fight her she’d lead him outside into the courtyard. They’d have more space there. Though the idea of naming the table behind her their ring had crossed her mind.

Jutsu Used:

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank
A noise could be heard from the back of the room following the room, and a high pitch female voice was heard after the middle aged man spoke.  Almost star struck by her appearance Suutei nearly fell head over heels for the girl, but that was until it became clear she was the closest he'd get to the clan heir.  Though this wouldn't prove a problem but, this challenge was only meant to contest which of these clans were the true martial artists.  Kimura of Konohagakure no Sato or Saiyama of Iwagakure no Sato, and that would be determined here and now.

The girl's steps were so elonquently poised but, also sturdy and full of force it was as if destruction had painted its image of beauty.  It was this girl...Oomi was her name and yet the very wisp of her name running through his minded faded as he returned to focus.  Suutei tried his best to snap out of it and keep his cool it wasn't like him to become so love struck.  Suutei smirked as he stood straight up and crossed his arms leaning on his right leg.  His smug grin told that he was not impressed the slightest, but he was phased on the inside by Oomi and her beauty.  She called herself the Taijutsu Princess yet he'd never heard of such a person and it made him chuckle.

"The Taijutsu Princess!?  Ha that's golden tell ya what if you can even try to land a punch on me!  I'll be your humble servant for life, and it's funny Sekuro-kun could take on someone as brash as you for a student.  I applaud my old friend, but I will have you know I am stronger than Sekuro.  So now that we have introductions I think I am ready to begin.   See ya outside princess."

A quick flash and exploding of white smoke instantly took place as his two clones disappeared as well as he, but in fact was waiting in the courtyard.  All he could think about was what kind of move she'd make.  Doing what he could to get inside Oomi's head could go either way, it could phase her or totally enrage her.  One or the other but, it would still play to his advantage after all nobody could contest a Master of Taijutsu such as himself.  The young blue haired male watched as a figure emerged and Suutei began his usual stretching, "Oh well look at that you actually are going to fight me.  You know Oomi-chan just cause your a girl don't think I am going to be nice or take it easy on ya."

Suutei began to bounce around on both two feet similar to a professional boxer, and performed a round house kick creating a tsunade with the leaves.  Suutei was all warmed up and ready waiting for Oomi to come to him.

(Sorry for the really late reply)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.