You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Twist of Fate (Private/Suutei) Empty A Twist of Fate (Private/Suutei) Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:47 pm

Jeiku

Jeiku

D-rank
Jeiku started his day off today perkier than usual, for today he was going to the posher side of Iwagakure. From his experiences yesterday on his mission everyone in Iwa was nice and treated him as a equal and this would be his first time looking at all the shining stuff the rich folk had to sell without being shooed off or getting dirty looks shot at him. 'Ahhh! For once I actually look forward to waking up! I thank you everyday for this Lord Tsuchikage.' Jeiku said to himself while gazing at the sky.
Jeiku was captivised by these two birds twirling around in circles as if dancing. Nothing else mattered to them at that time just that moment, that dance, as if no one existed but them. That's how Jeiku imagined real life ninja combat would be like. How he longed to be a hero to matter to someone anyone. Even if it were just one person that cared. He finally snapped himself back into reality and continued on with his day.
The posher area of Iwagakure was nice, much nicer than anywhere else Jeiku has ever been in his life. Even with his old teacher he never went into a proper shinobi village. His body was over come with excitement seeing all the nice shiny things and smelling all the delicious food. He so wished that he had money to buy something but he was over the moon just looking.
Timidily he enter each store seeing bigger and better things in each one. A barrel of shiny kunai in one store, a bunch of fresh hot pork buns in the next and the piece he fantasied about the most was the suit of Iwa shinobi armor. Tired from the walking around Jeiku found refuge under a tree in some shade. He slumped down resting his back up against the truck of the tree. 'Well that was something' Jeiku said out loud to himself.
Turning from the tree to lay down in the shade Jeiku placed his hands under his head and looked back up into the sky. Once again Jeiku started to fantasies about how good it would be to be a hero shinobi coming back into the village after a huge battle, everyone cheering, everyone wanting to see and speak to the hero of their village. He could feel the hands picking him up and raising him into the air, he could hear the deafening roar of the villagers and he could taste the feast that ensued after the victory.
But soon that excitement turned to aniexty as he remember the small parts he could of his clans destruction. It was constantly on his mind whether the destroyers of his clan would ever try to hunt him down he always felt as though he was a loose end and that they were going to come back at anytime to finish the job. He had heard about professionals that do that. That was part of the reason he never came to a village in the first place.
Jeiku managed to calm himself down and snap back into reality. He decided that he would start to head back to the administration building and turn in for the night until he spotted someone interesting sitting at the stool of a local restruant. The thing that attracted Jeiku first was the fact that he had seen those clothes around before he wasn't sure what it meant but he know that everyone he saw that wore it was a skilled swordsman and that's exactly the type of people he wanted to meet in Iwagakure. It wasn't only that reason that drew him to this mystery teen but he felt something in his stomach urging him to go up and talk to him.
So he finally gathered up enough courage to approach the teen and managed the get out a soft 'Excuse me I hate to bother you but are you a shinobi?' while softly tugging at the teen's sleeve. Even though he knew what the answer would be he hoped that this could start him talking.

WC:  685

2A Twist of Fate (Private/Suutei) Empty Re: A Twist of Fate (Private/Suutei) Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:33 am

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank
It was such a wonderful day in Iwagakure no Sato, and absolutely no cloud in sight.  The sunshine cascading over the marvelous village, but only thing was out of place.  Suutei.  Instead of the usual training he simply went out on a stroll through the village.  Wandering aimlessly exploring and strolling this beautiful village, but something inside of him felt empty.  The weight of the world was upon his shoulders, unable to comprehend this dark emotion he only could wander.  Not even his small reindeer companion Chopper could solve Suutei's riddle of emotion.  This was not at all like him, but he would solve this issue on his own as he did most.

Suutei's stomach growled and managed to come across a cafe that would could satisfy him with something.  He stepped over to one of their outdoor tables and took a seat.  Watching the area for any trouble, but also trying to unwind his recent trip was rather stressful.  The fact he had no luck on fulfilling the requirements of the Tsuchikage's agenda filled his mind with regrets.  All he had to do was complete a C-Rank mission as well as a B-Rank, and he would finally be admitted into Iwagakure's ranks as a shinobi.  After some brief time a waitress of the cafe approached the round table of one.

"Good day sir.  I am Kimio may I ask what it is you are interested in today.  I recommend are Ginsing Tea with Peaches.  I actually start my morning off everyday with it."

"Well if you insist I suppose that is what I will be having.  Please and Thank you."

"You are very welcome sir."

Suutei crossed one leg over the other looking out over the area.  Spotting a group of teenagers playing basketball enjoying themselves, but one of the players obviously frustrated pushes one of the other boys.  Suutei frowns as this catches his attention but then one boy comes in between the two of them to disperse the conflict.  The boy moved his lips but what he said was not determined, but it was obvious it diffused the issue between the boys.  Their game resumed and Suutei was pleased at how well some people were at civility.

A ninja that is civil was rarely ever heard of.  They are nothing but killing machines simply used for war, but to the common-folk who were uneducated on the duties of a shinobi this was all they saw.  Yet if not for shinobi who would protect the villagers, and who would keep the peace among citizens.  The shinobi debate was one that actually caused Suutei to lose his nerve.  Due to him coming from a background of no shinobi, and a clan used as scapegoats by their village.  It would cause anyone to become discouraged in fact, but this was something that was to be lived with when taking on this life.  Suutei could only imagine how much of an impact his actions made on those around him, and the most important to him being Misao.

The girl he had come to fall in love with but he could never make this accusation on his own.  The boy was completely oblivious to the girls feelings for him, and he was ignorant.  He'd become such an important part of her life, and especially since he discovered her mother Gin's whereabouts.  Surely she would be overjoyed to hear of her mothers health, what she'd been doing all this time, and why of course had she not tried to come see them.  Things were tough sure but she still is on par with the Hokage and Tsuchikage for sure.  Which even caused him to pursue the woman as his mentor, because of the immense strength she possessed.  Though he still pondered what kinda pupil did she have before; surely something went wrong between them for him to want to kill her.  The waitress reappeared before him with his tea still steaming as well as his peaches which were obviously fresh.  They radiated a orangish red hue off the sun as the tea and saucer of peaches was placed on the table.

"I was not sure whether you like cream or sugar so I brought both for your peaches sir.  I hope you enjoy if you need anything do not be afraid to call me over."

"Thank you Kimio."

Suutei was suddenly interrupted by a quaint voice and a tugging of the sleeve of his kimono sleeve.  Looking over his shoulder was a younger male who's face looked almost like he was full of malice or devious intent.  Standing up he analyzed the boy before smiling at him, and shook his hand but it was weird he assumed he was a shinobi.  Being wary of his peaches and Ginsing tea as he insisted that he join him.  Suutei sat back down in hopes he could enjoy someones company without things turning violent.

"Yes I am a shinobi, but what made you ask or gave it away for that matter.  I don't really scream OH MY GOSH NINJA."

Total Word Count: 885
Word Count: 885

3A Twist of Fate (Private/Suutei) Empty Re: A Twist of Fate (Private/Suutei) Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:23 am

Jeiku

Jeiku

D-rank
Taken back a little by the invitation, Jeiku hurried to sit down as if at any second the shinobi would withdraw his offer. He knew that it wasn't the case but his head was full of uncertainty. As the shinobi sat back down Jeiku rested back into his seat and responded with a cheeky smile. "I've seen your attire before I don't know exactly what it means but I've only ever seen shinobi wear a kimono like that. Also I don't know what it was but something in the pit of my stomach told me to come over and talk to you and I never ignore a gut feeling by the way my name is Jeiku what is yours?"

Jeiku couldn't help but smile this was the first bit of attention he had received in a long time and he wasn't about to waste it. He wanted to savor the company while it lasted. At this time the waitress came back over to the table and in a very welcoming voice said "Hey there little guy is there anything that i could get for you?"

Jeiku contemplated for a second thinking of how much money he had left over pushing his hand into his pocket grabbing a few coins. "Sure! Firstly I'm not little and it would do you a lot of good to talk to the future hero of Iwagakure with a little more respect!" he smuggly responded. "And secondly could I get a hot chocolate with extra marshmallows and cream? Nothing to eat thank you."

"Oh well ain't we a shining star!" she said in a jokingly manner. "Right away my little hero." She give Jeiku a warm smile and went to go get the order.

Somehow even though the waitress was more than likely making light of Jeiku's claims it made him feel special and important to be acknowledged. "Sorry about that!" Jeiku said while his face turned slightly red at the fact the shinobi just witnessed all of that, thinking to himself that there goes the last chance to look cool in front of him, he frowned a little and continued.

"What were we talking about again?" he nervously asked.

WC: 374
Total WC: 1,059

4A Twist of Fate (Private/Suutei) Empty Re: A Twist of Fate (Private/Suutei) Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:30 am

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank
Suutei could tell the boy was headstrong and arrogant very similar to how he used to be when he still attended the Preparatory Academy back in Konohagakure.  This boy's name was Jeiku and Suutei was beginning to believe he was some kind of stalker because Chopper just recently fashioned this kimono for him.  Yet he would not make a rebuttal to his statement instead simply move on to answering whatever questions he had.  The first was his name now usually he never had a problem sharing his name, but judging by this boy's appearance he didn't seem to have an allegiance to a village.  For all he knew the boy could be a spy from Sunagakure no Sato planning to assassinate him.  Contemplating a response for Jeiku he decided to share his name anyway, and after all the child did not appear to seem too threatening per se.  Taking a sip of his tea with a spoonful of the peaches he wiped his mouth with careful dabs.  "Ahem it is a pleasure Jeiku-kun.  My name is Suutei and I should let you know that you should speak more kindly to women.  Especially those as pretty as our waitress Kimio."

Suutei took a peer over at Kimio who was clearing a table and tried to redirect the boy's attention towards her.  The girl had long orange hair pulled back in a rubber band and it hung low in a ponytail to her lower back.  Her figure was nothing compared to his dear Misao's but it was still something to marvel at her perfect curves.  Taking a moment to clear his throat and prevent the boys mind from wandering from their conversation.  Suutei had a few questions for the boy himself and he intended to get something from him.  Gripping his cup he took another sip of tea, and proceeded to formulate his questions.  "You know Jeiku-kun you have a very interesting aura and reading your chakra signature which you flaunt all will nilly you are pretty low on the food chain.  I assume you just recently graduated from the academy am I correct?  Which must mean you are in search of a Sensei, but seeing as how you bear no forehead protector.  You have pledged to no village, but I can maybe arrange something with the Tsuchikage if you'd like."

Total Word Count: 1282
Word Count: 397

5A Twist of Fate (Private/Suutei) Empty Re: A Twist of Fate (Private/Suutei) Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:11 am

Jeiku

Jeiku

D-rank
Jeiku was in awe of the shinobi who's name was now know to be Suutei. Something about Suutei made Jeiku want to be like him and to aspire to be as strong as him. These were the same feelings he had about his old Sensai but he couldn't let Suutei know that he felt this way. One thing he was taught on the street when he was growing up was to not let people know how you really feel otherwise they will take advantage of this. He listened to Suutei as he explained that what he said to the waitress, who he found out to be named Kimio, was wrong and that he shouldn't speak to woman like that also mentioning her beauty. He also noticed after saying this Suutei was looking towards her. Oblivious to those type of thoughts yet, Jeiku looked at Kimio he thought that she was ok he guessed for a girl.

Suutei followed up by asking a few questions which seemed foreign to Jeiku he wasn't used to someone acting like they wanted to know him. Jeiku listened carefully and responded courteously now watching his manners around his new found idol.

"I really flaunt my power?" Jeiku frowned. "No I never went to a proper academy before but I do know all the academy jutsu I had a sensai before that taught me everything I know but now he has gone somewhere I don't know where but he said it was important. And you are right I would love to have a sensai again it gets so lonely by yourself and I'm not quite sure that I have been training correctly or to my full potential. I don't have a village but have spoken to Lord Tsuchikage and he told me if I complete two D-Rank Missions and two C-Rank Missions and am able to progress to Chunnin he will speak to me about a more permanent position in Iwagakure but until than I am an honorary member of Iwa. I have completed the two D-Rank missions but am worried about my two C-Rank mission to be honest. You look strong you have bound to have been on a C-Rank mission what are they like? Have you got a sensai? Did he help you? How do I find a sensai?"

Jeiku bombarded Suutei with a barrage of questions he couldn't help himself. At that point Kimio came back to the table with Jeiku's hot chocolate. Jeiku looked at Suutei than lowered his head.

"I'm sorry for the way I spoke to you Miss Kimio. It was wrong of me to speak in such a manner I have no excuse." Jeiku said softly slowly raising his head while speaking to meet Kimio's eyes.

"It's okay little hero. Seems to me your already starting to learn how to be a hero starting with the company you keep." Kimio said shooting a quick knowingly look and a smile to Suutei before heading back to the kitchen.

Jeiku didn't quite understand what she meant by that but he knew that Suutei was the type of person he wanted to hang around. Jeiku looked up at Suutei smiling eagerly awaiting his response.

WC: 550
Total WC: 1609

6A Twist of Fate (Private/Suutei) Empty Re: A Twist of Fate (Private/Suutei) Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:06 pm

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank
Suutei faced flushed red when the waitress Kimio referred to him as a hero, the young man wouldn't necessarily call himself a hero.  It was much he had done to be called much of a hero, and the fact he left his Village to make a name for himself in a former village makes him anything but.  Sometimes he wondered how life would have turned out had he not left Konoha, and sought an apprenticeship under a Sensei.  Would he be much stronger than what he was now, or would he simply give up on his dream of becoming someone important in this world?  These questions haunted him in the back of his mind; the fact he left his mother and father left to ponder and hope that their son would be alright.  He caught himself at a daze before noticing whatever actions took place during his day dream.  It appeared that Jeiku wanted to know more about Suutei and that was rather a new experience for him.  Especially with someone younger than him.

"Well as I worked hard in becoming a pretty decent shinobi I never had anyone to teach me.  I was born a ninja prodigy and it only took till I was 10 to actually start down this path.  I appreciate the flattering Jeiku-kun, but it isn't a good look for a shinobi to kissass like that.  As for C-Rank missions there not too dangerous, and I mean just getting a size up of you I am sure you're not ready.

The way he shut the boy down was rather cold and heartbreaking, and Suutei did not mean to put others down.  Yet his brutal honesty is what usually get's people turned off even with his looks being what they are.  Suutei quickly attempted to conjure up some kind of plan that would get the boy back in spirits.  This was worst than him speaking because he wasn't the type for diplomatic solutions so that is where his combat skills came into play.  Then it hit him and he would decide to test the Genin right then and there, and see if he has what it takes and maybe surprise him with something.  This would be a long shot as he still knew nothing of Jeiku, but he knew that he was a rather decent kid so he'd give him a test run.  He noticed that he'd finally finished the peaches and most of the Ginsing tea.

"Ahem.  Alright Jeiku-kun tell ya what.  If you want my opinion on your skills as a ninja, follow me to the rooftop and I'll determine them there.  If your scared I completely understand you know."

Total Word Count: 1,738 (YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BABY)
Word Count: 456

7A Twist of Fate (Private/Suutei) Empty Re: A Twist of Fate (Private/Suutei) Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:51 am

Jeiku

Jeiku

D-rank
Jeiku mind flooded as Suutei told him about how he was a Ten year old prodigy and how he was like Jeiku and had no Sensai to teach Suutei either. Everything was going swimmingly even the part about him being a kissass, as he knew he had been maybe pouring it on a little thick, until he heard Suutei say that he wouldn't be good enough to do the remaining C-Rank missions he had been assigned. Jeiku's whole world crumbled and it seemed as though the whole world just melted away. He started thinking to himself was he ever going to be good enough, would he ever achieve the dream he set for himself to be a great shinobi hero. All the old feelings of self doubt were rushing back into his head causing Jeiku's eyes to swell a little. Until he was suddenly brought back to reality by Suutei clearing his throat and then asking Jeiku if he would like the chance to prove himself unless he was scared. This invitation brought Jeiku's spirits straight back up. Wiping his eyes quickly, so that no body would notice, Jeiku stood up pointing at Suutei.

"Your on Suutei! I'm going to make you regret underestimating me." Jeiku proclaimed while a sly smirk started to come across his face. "I didn't survive in the wilderness by hiding. Well not all the time sometimes you couldn't!"

After saying that Jeiku jumped off his seat flipping mid air and falling into a fighting stance. "I shall let you take the lead Suutei-Sensai whenever your ready to go"

After saying this Jeiku noticed something moving under the table just out of his full view. From what Jeiku could make out it was some sort of small deer or reindeer type creature except for it was standing on it's hind legs and he could of sworn that it was speaking English. Sensing no danger Jeiku was quick to run up and attempt to pat the creature. How wrong he was because as soon as he went to touch the creature it turned around with a ferocious warning snap and bite Jeiku on the tips of the fingers. Jeiku wailed out in agony.
Owww!! What the hell is that? I was looking forward to patting it" Jeiku Sulked then looked down at the creature and continued. "NAUGHTY LITTLE THING! CREATURE ARE MEANT TO BE PAT!"

WC: 408
Total WC: 2017

8A Twist of Fate (Private/Suutei) Empty Re: A Twist of Fate (Private/Suutei) Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:21 pm

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank
[exit thread]

Trained:

Endurance C-3 to B for 175 Ryo
Reaction Time B to B-1 for 175 Ryo

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.