You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank
"Suutei you can't be serious!  You've hardly been off bedrest for a week and now you go take on this.  It's not safe I won't let you go!"

”Just relax Chopper!  Everything is all under control alright, and I’ll be fine man okay.”

It was no surprise that Suutei volunteered to do something as dumb as fight an entire graduating class.  Doing anything for a rush it seemed, and that was Suutei's persona.  Recently, per request of the Academy Instructors in Iwa.  Suutei was assigned to fight the newly graduating class of Genin, but could not severely harm them in fear of unnecessary fatalities.  Of course it made sense that these Genin were only getting a feel for battle, and that the real deal wasn't necessary.  Seeing as Suutei was of a higher skill level than the Genin he'd need to dial back his strength.  The rumble royale would commence within 2 hours, with the location set for Koudo Sutajiamu a colliseum used for special events hosted by the village.  Chopper did all he could to advise Suutei not to fight all of them, and prevent him from doing anything to risky that may jeopardize his health.  Even so the consequences did not occur to Suutei, and it was an unfair fight for the Genin in his opinion.

The midnight haired boy arrived at the coliseum early to prepare himself, and get the chance to loosen up before everyone arrived.  During that time he thought about his fight with Sekuro it was the first time in awhile he had a good fight, not since his fight with Keigo.  Suutei remembered the dark blue boy vividly, and cracked a smile.  The first person he could actually call his friend, and to a certain extent...his equal.  The wind picked up slowly as the first few spectators arrived in the stands, and all yelled out to Suutei who in return waved to them.  Chopper could see the look on Suutei’s face and knew what he was thinking, and he wasn’t surprised by it.  Suutei with his arms crossed facing the gate dressed in his newest attire:  a short, light brown jacket with a sewn in patch of the Kimura Clan emblem on both shoulders, on the front left pocket and on the center of the back, a light-colored low collar shirt, a dark brown sash around the waist covering the hips, white pants, and dark brown knee-high leather boots.

The coliseum was now completely packed with the villagers and were starting an uproar in excitement.  The Genin began to enter into the coliseum double file lines, and they all were what you’d expect from Iwagakure.  They all separated into five groups of four and stood around Suutei from the crowd the Genin were arranged in a Pentagon.  There was some kind of horn in the background which was the signal for the battle to begin, and all five groups went in after him.  One group consisted of three boys and a girl leading them being the first ones to engage Suutei in combat.  The three boys all made their attacks at once and the girl could be seen channeling her chakra.  Suutei took the arm of one boy and flipped him onto his back gripped his ankle, then he spun around swinging the boy around and collided with both of the other boys.  They were both knocked over into the ground sliding to the girls feet, and he released the boy flinging him towards the girl.  As they collided into one another she yelled insulting her teammates, "IDIOTS!!!"

The next group was more coordinated than the last bunch, and they were pretty quick for the level of skill.  All four of them were boys, but you could tell by their plan of attack that they had chemistry.  "Well nobody ever said this would be easy."  The first boy to attack had messy black hair that covered his eyes and forehead protector.  His attack was a simple bicycle kick, and Suutei instantly grounded him; or so he thought, the next boy had orange hair blown back and bangs covering his forehead protector except the symbol.  The orange hair boy came over the top preparing to slam both his fists on Suutei's head.  Before the boy connected with the top of his head Suutei vanished, causing the orange hair boy to strike the black hair boy instead.  Knocking his ally in the dirt Suutei struck the boy in the stomach, and swept the kid off his feet landing besides the black hair boy.  Next were the other pair of Genin who had begun to sling barrages of Kunai and Shuriken, and got the worst from it with a majority of the projectiles lodged into his body.  Damn it…  Suutei could be seen holding his head down slouching with blood seeping through his clothes dripping from the sharp weapons.  Looking up at the two boys with a look that would terrify even the mightiest warrior, and the two boys yelled aloud ”WE QUIT WE ARE SO SORRY”  The two boys fled and the crowd only laughed at the two cowards, and Suutei turned to face the remaining three groups.

”Come and get it you cowards!  I’ll take on all of you at once”

Suutei charged at the 12 Genin and they all did the same each of them taking a shot at Suutei one after the other.  These 12 Genin were the cream of the crop because every time they were taken down by Suutei, they would keep getting back up.  It was an endless cycle one after the other trading blows Suutei versus the Genin, but they were starting to feel the effects of his attacks as their own got weaker.  Fatigue hitting the Genin as their onslaught became slower and they couldn’t keep up with Suutei’s speed.  Suutei was ready to wrap this fight up and he began to strike each of them with more force; First, was a boy with spiky hair and Suutei took him out quick with a punch to his stomach and he groaned from the pain and fell to his knees.  Suutei jumped performing a spinning double kick to the jaws of two other Genin sending them flying out of the circle.  Suutei took the arm of one Genin and swung him around again and threw him at another, and stepped forward in another Genin’s face sent a flying knee into her stomach.  Falling flat and in excruciating pain she groaned, and Suutei prepared for the remaining 6 Genin.

The crowd was raging at the fight and how Suutei was clobbering the Genin one after the other, and Suutei loved every minute of it.  Until the academy teachers stepped in to cease the rest of the fight since he greatly reduced the number of Genin.  Suutei pouted a bit and took a look around at the whimpering children barely able to stand.  The two instructors grabbed Suutei’s wrists and declared him the winner, and the crowd went wild with excitement and all cheered his name.  Suutei smiled with a trail of dried blood in the corner of his mouth, and let out a few quick chuckles until his head dropped and he fell unconscious.  Chopper came flying out of the blue to his friends side instantly.  [color:dfe1=maroon”Oh no!  Suutei!  I am coming for you Suutei!”  Chopper got down into the stadium as the two instructors dragged him out of the stadium to get air.

”Suutei wake up can you hear me speak to me!”

Chopper was frantic as always and the two Academy Teachers stood behind Chopper who was shaking Suutei.  He was motionless which was much harder to tell if he was unconscious or dead, and it brought tears to Chopper's eyes.  Chopper looked down and Suutei shot one eye open at Chopper while he wasn’t paying attention.  Suutei chuckled in his head at how concerned his favorite animal friend was of him, and appreciated him for it.  Then he began laughing out loud with his eyes still closed and Chopper looked up confused.  ”What I tell ya Chopper.  Everything worked fine and I am okay hehe.  You know I can’t die that easy after all.  Who do you take me for.  Hahahaha.”  The two teachers also found the Chunnin quite humorous and could not keep their composure.  They both must have been good friends one could depict, because you rarely ever saw one without the other.  There was some kind of bond between the two of them just like the one Suutei and Chopper had who was now sobbing as well as angry with his friend.  ”DAMN IT SUUTEI WHY’D YA DO THAT I THOUGHT YOU WERE HURT SERIOUSLY!  If you died what do you think I would do huh!  All three of the shinobi laughed to their hearts content at Chopper who didn’t understand the role of a shinobi in the world.

[1514]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.