You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Marici

Marici

S-rank
The smallest bit of sunlight pierced through her slightly open window and Amaya's eyes flew wide open. After a moment of 'Oh shit, I slept in!', she sat herself up, quickly making work of the sand crust in the corners of her eyes with her vigorous rubbing of her palms against them. 'How, on all days, did I let myself sleep this much?', she mentally questioned herself as she all but threw the thin sheet she had used to cover herself off, the whole thing slipping off of the bed and landing in a messy pile on the floor. Before the sheet had even fully settled on the floor Amaya was already standing, but she couldn't help what came next: as if on autopilot her body stretched skyward, arms straight up in the air and fingers pointed, not stopping until she was standing fully on the very tips of her toes. 'God, I should just do ballet,' she mentally mused sarcastically at herself as her body relaxed itself from the uncontrollable stretch. Now that that was done with, it was time to get some breakfast in herself.

She paused only long enough to glare at the sheet on the floor, as if it were its own fault for being there. Normally the neat and clean type, Amaya found herself walking away from it, just allowing it to lay there as if expecting it to get up on its own somehow and put itself back on the bed. 'It can stay there for all I care, I have better things to do today...'

"Breakfast, breakfast... what, oh what, should I have for breakfast?"
, she muttered out loud as she opened the refrigerator door and looked inside. After a few moments of rearranging and moving things out of her way so she could fully see all of the fridge's contents she settled on a few strawberries. Not too heavy, but she wouldn't be starving, either, which was exactly the point of her choice. She didn't bother taking her time to eat, and so she made quick work of what she called her breakfast.

Next stop? Her bedroom, to get dressed in something that maybe she wouldn't get yelled at for wearing out in public; even if she was in bed shorts and a tank top. She went over to her closet, sliding the door down its track to open it. She flipped through a few articles of clothing that were hanging up before deciding on what she was going to wear. It took only the work of a moment for her to get dressed; a black short sleeved top with mesh armor underneath, shorts with the same underneath of that that went down and almost over her knees, and a pair of open toed sandals. So, dressed, check... hair? 'Screw it...' She wrapped her long white strands a few times before wrapping all of it up into a tight but rather neat bun.

"Alright, so I ate, I'm dressed, and now to train... hopefully I haven't wasted too much bloody time.", she muttered to herself. Yeaaaaah, today was going to be one of those kinds of days, hell, at the rate she was already going it wouldn't be a too far stretch to assume she'd probably be answering herself here soon. So, without further adieu she set out, hardly bothering to lock the front door behind herself before she was on her way. She had contemplated walking for all but the briefest of seconds before a look at the sky told her she'd already wasted an hour of the morning already. The location she was headed was simply the river, plenty of fish and other small creatures to 'experiment' on as it were, though she made a mental note to never inform Ashi or any other animal lover as it were exactly how she went about learning this; if she was successful that is.

During her run to the spot she'd chosen she mentally went over the workings of the jutsu she was planning on training. It had been something she had created herself, an idea that had come to her as she'd been reading one of her many medical books. It had all dealt with seizures and what caused them. It was simple enough to understand, and the idea that had come from it seemed simple enough in words, but everything was always easier said then done. She knew, however, that if she could get this to work then it would be a great benefit to her later on.

It didn't take her more then a few short minutes to reach the clearing by the lake she had picked out, and having skidded to a stop, she placed her hands upon her waist as her reddish colored gaze darted this way and that. She needed a probable specimen to practice on, something that would give clear indications of what was going on within its body. Fish were out of the question... they flopped around enough as it were. Maybe a squirrel? Yup, that would work perfectly. It was a work of a moment to snatch one up, moving in its blind spot and grabbing it up with both hands. Now, to keep the poor creature from running away; snap, snap, snap, aaaaand snap. She'd broken both front and back legs of the fuzzy thing. It would definitely be in pain, but she knew she'd be putting it out of its misery soon enough, and better an animal then a human, right?

She placed the squirrel down before her, taking a deep breath in, and a deep breath out. She did this a few times until she felt entirely calm, as if by doing so she had blown the anxiety and excitement right out of herself. Time to focus and all. She took a moment to watch the squirrel and its twitching, taking note of the way it was doing so so that she could see later on if there was an increase or decrease from what she was about to attempt.

'Alright, so the idea is simple enough, now to see if I can put it to work...'
She reached her right hand forward, placing it - palm down - onto the small creatures head. Focusing, she drew forth Raiton chakra into the palm of her hand, and sent it pulsing into the creatures head, directing it to the things brain. The idea here was to provide just enough to screw with the neurons and cause the creature to have a seizure, or something along those lines. Annnd the verdict? It was dead, blood all but spraying out of its ears from its brain being instantly cooked. "Mother fu...", she trailed off, standing.

She followed the same process as before, finding another animal - this time a pretty sickly looking rabbit - and breaking its legs so it couldn't run. She placed her right hand over the creatures head, focusing Raiton chakra once more into the palm of her hand, but not nearly as much as before. This time? Nothing, just the same amount of twitching the thing had been doing before from the agony it was in over its broken legs.

Concentrating she tried again, this time she got a little bit more twitching, but nothing close to the reaction she'd been looking for. She backed off a moment, mentally calculating the exact amount she figured she was going to need. Once more her hand moved over the rabbits head, and she followed the same procedure as before, only this time she apparently had got the right amount of Raiton chakra needed to do what she had been aiming more. A somewhat satisfied smile slipped across her face as she watched the animals body seize up and then begin to convulse wildly. The animal of course died moments later, as Amaya had overloaded its body one too many times for it to recover from the seizure she'd sent it into.

After a few moments of staring at the rabbits dead form she took pause long enough to contemplate the idea that depending on the size, or brain size at least, of her intended victim, it might take different amounts of chakra needed to accomplish what she'd just done. She also took the time to contemplate how much might be too much, or how much a person might be able to stand before their brain was damaged permanently. "I need to find a larger victim...", she muttered to herself, taking another moment to peer around her surroundings. A deer maybe? Yeah, that would work, if she could catch one and incapacitate it long enough to try. Or maybe... maybe she'd jump the thing, see how fast the jutsu could be done.

After calculating the brain size difference with some guess work between the rabbit and the deer which she could hear moving around nearby, she took to the trees. Silently and carefully she positioned herself on a branch almost completely above the deer. In her right hand again she formed the Raiton chakra needed for this, just the right amount she had calculated she would need to accomplish her task. And then she pounced, catching the deer completely off by surprise, forcing the chakra right into the creatures brain. It dropped, instantly. The deer moved through phases of becoming completely stiff with its legs out at odd involuntary angles and full body spasms and twitching.

She took this time to note how long this lasted, sending another dose to the deers brain before it could completely recover to ensure that the length the induced seizures lasted were the same.

She finally took time to notice the sky above her, which had darkened drastically from what it'd been when she had set out. "Damn, I took all day.. hope nobody was looking for me." She fell back for a moment in the grass, watching the deer steady itself to its feet and take off before it could be attacked again. She was tired, worn out feeling at least, but she was satisfied. She'd accomplished her goal, and learned the jutsu she had created, in fact it had even worked better then she had originally planned.

After a few moments of rest she stood herself back up and slowly walked herself home; two things running through her head, food and a good nights sleep... make that three things, she definitely needed to wash all this blood, sweat, and whatever else off of herself, first.

Spoiler:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.