You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Training NinJutsu C>B (no kill/private) Empty Training NinJutsu C>B (no kill/private) Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:28 pm

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
No..No,stop it, please  Ne-sama Nooo!.
Mom no no,please dont hurt her.
Dad,mom is hurt,Dad behind you,Dad nooo!!

startled,woke up Tsuneo,it was no simple dream,it was a recollection of the past,they say Time heals the heart's wounds,they lied.

It was the sweet past,alongside the dreadful slaughter,nothing simple it is,the way Tsuneo's past happy life was damaged,endless hatred,endless fighting against himself,pain and pain and even more pain,"I've had enough!!" said the rage-full Tsuneo after getting up while looking at the reflection of his,Tsuneo punched the mirror breaking it injuring his fist,Tsuneo would then say to the broken reflection"the look in you're eyes disgusts me,you look pathetic,the killer of my family,my murderer is still out there roaming the world,ALIVE while my family rots in the graves,where do i throw this hatred where do i release this rage" my murderer he said,nothing about it was odd,indeed nothing did,from that day,Tsuneo continued to suffer and suffer,he fought against his hatred but that was the last of it.

Tsuneo lusted for bloodshed,Tsuneo did,Tsuneo could no longer hold this dark emotions no more,Tsuneo had felt something was wrong all along,he would accept others support and lie to himself,thinking everything will be alright i should forgive and fight for my village,well....everything was not alright,in fact nothing has been,he would force himself to hide his emotions and lie to himself,but no longer could Tsuneo wait,he had grown tired of this endless act,"kill,kill,kill,kill".

Tsuneo was abandoned by the world,that was no lie,his peaceful happy life no longer exists,it has been demolished since that dreadful day,seeking to blow off his anger,Tsuneo set out for training.

Tsuneo began wearing his clothes although this time he did not wear his headband,he would usually wrap it round his waist,but this time he stared at it and  smirked a self mocking smirk,the headband suddenly did not hold that proud feeling that he felt whenever he stared at it,instead he felt no attachment,he didn't feel anything towards it.

Tsuneo,later on,left his apartment headed to the place where he shall train,he became a chunin,and so he wanted to train his NinJutsu,increase his power,he chose the rolling hills for his training,not that he was fond of the place,in-fact at the moment wherever he looked the only feeling he gets is disgust.
disgusted by his weakness,disgusted by the happiness of the people,by their smiles their laughs the weak look in their eyes,how did such frail people survive,he was so disgusted by how weak they are that he wanted to murder them all,and most of all he wanted to rip out his heart for the time he wasted,and the weak emotions he had,but now they have all been demolished,the only reason of his living is not being the hokage,and not protecting the village,it was revenge,his only feelings were hatred,and bloodlust.

Word Count :

Last edited by Uzumaki Tsuneō on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank

Tsuneo after fifteen minutes of walking had reached the place he chose to train his NinJutsu,Tsuneo began building up chakra,his eyes were like the eyes of a cold corpse,the amount of chakra he continued to build   had already passed its past limit,was this the evolution of Tsuneo,was his emotions holding him back,whatever it is it didn't matter,all that mattered was Tsuneo getting stronger,at least that was the case to him,Tsuneo spoke to himself saying "while i was goofing around,that murderer had been ,living it up,the pain he inflicted to me,the way he killed my whole family mercilessly,one-by-one"Tsuneo's anger overcame him,as his chakra grew more intense.

Tsuneo's eyes were different,the look in his eyes was entirely different,like the eyes of a hawk,piercing eyes that seemed to be capable of seeing through everything in their vision.

Tsuneo didn't even notice the tree his eyes were staring at,he could only see the face of his target of vengeance.

Tsuneo continued his training vowing to himself  with these words"I'll live,I'll survive,i will grow stronger,i will  devour this darkness,the happy life i had is no more,and i know that for sure it will never be back,i shall hate and curse that man,i shall kill him,i vow that i will never rest  until i murder this man,should i lose all of my limbs,should i lose my skin,should i lose my head i will destroy every bit of sanity in him,i shall show him true gore".

That vow for sure proved the Tsuneo forsook everything that he was in the past,day after day,day after day,nothing but pain and suffering,and all who ease it,all who Tsuneo got closer to,disappeared into thin air,"i will no longer love anyone,for whenever i grow closer to someone they disappear ,i am sick of it,this whole world is rotten,might as well destroy it whole" were his only words,words armed with hatred.
Tsuneo no longer saw any good in anything,Tsuneo sang a desperate lullaby :
"Another head hangs lowly,
Child is slowly taken.
And the violence caused such silence,
Who are we mistaken?

But you see, it's not me, it's my family.
In your head, in your head they are fighting,
With their blades and their eyes,
And their eyes and their filth.
In your head, in your head, they are crying...
Another mother's breakin',
Heart is taking over.
When the vi'lence causes silence,
We must be correct or are we mistaken.
t's the same old theme since nineteen-sixteen.
In your head, in your head they're still fighting,
With their tears and their pain,
And their pain and their hate.
In your head, in your head, they are dying..."

it was indeed a sad one,the lullaby had  such a sad tone it would cause a steel hearted man to  sink in tears.

Word Count:

Last edited by Uzumaki Tsuneō on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank

Hours had passed,Night crept as the sun sunk in the horizon,Tsuneo had not stopped for a second of rest,Tsuneo was always a dedicated man,but this time it was more of an addiction,the more he gained power,the more he thirsted for it,all for the scene of his target sinking in the blood of his beloved,Tsuneo was no fool,he was tortured for years,he would kill the man after leaving him be tortured by the gorish scenes of his beloved ones tortured bloodily,Tsuneo's excitement would strike a devilish smirk on  his face,Tsuneo said in a sharp vengeful tone"An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth",Tsuneo was torn inside,no one to stand by him,three years had passed,in these years,Tsuneo knew what he shouldn't have known,he knew something that no one should know,about the murder of his family and other things,Tsuneo was destroyed upon learning these things,"the world is such a monstrous place,the whole world is a tragedy,i will end it"Tsuneo had nothing to care for anymore his tone held  emptiness,sadness,hatred,and a self loathing feeling .

"I have been born to despise the world and envy all within it",his words held that ferocious tone,Tsuneo had spent up much chakra on his jutsu's and his body barely held on he could stand  no longer,Tsuneo fell to the ground weakened barely passing out,suddenly his voice let out a sharp cry"Huuuuuuaaaa"Tsuneo regained his stance,rising like a corpse from the bottom of hell,his eyes glittered under the dark night,under the starry sky,"I'll kill em all I'll murder them all,all of these murderers,i will destroy this world,this wretched world,will soon be no more i will rise like a hawk.no.....
Like a burning phoenix I'll spread my wings I'll burn this world"Tsuneo rose to his feet completely,anonymously,his incredible chakra had been regained ,Tsuneo continued his training,in-fact it was rougher this time,Tsuneo's soul is trembling once again,but it was not too long till his trembling heart trembled no more,he'll rid the world of scum,and recreate the world a new,"i destroy worlds,i build worlds!!"Tsuneo yelled out loud as his NinJutsu suddenly had a stronger impact and as it seemed,Tsuneo had leveled up his NinJutsu,his techniques had definitely,gave a new stronger impact.

Tsuneo,the eternal hero,eternity is a long time,what might happen to him in the future he wondered,will he be a hero,or will he be the downfall of all,Tsuneo couldn't help but wonder,he shall walk the path he chose,the greatest of treasures lie in the most ferocious  of paths,Tsuneo has mad his choice and he would never go back on it,Tsuneo's path would surely hold nothing but strife,but so what Tsuneo never strayed from a challenge.

Word Count:
1567/2000

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
A lost feeling...
Tsuneo had finally completed his training,but no matter how he looked at it,something felt strange,it was nothing like it was in the past,in the past whenever he completed his missions and got payment,or completed his training,he would have this nice feeling,a feeling of accomplishment,a fulfilling feeling,he lost,why,or how did he lose it,this feeling,has he forgotten it?,whatever was the case,Tsuneo did not feel the growth in his strength,this had only proved that Tsuneo had fallen to his lust.

Bloodlust ,and the thirst for power,the thirst for power that he felt alongside the lust for bloodshed,was...simply...suffocating.
Tsuneo's body was worn out,his throat was dry,he hd not eaten the whole day nor did he drink a simple drop of water,no it was not to stop himself,it was simply to make the training an even rougher challenge,still he forces himself.

After the training he should have headed home,but no that was not the case with Tsuneo,he stayed,he trained even more,Tsuneo did not stop,and stopping was never really on his mind,he wanted to train and train till he pass out,and he succeed in doing so,Tsuneo passed out after hours and hours of training,no matter how much he'd try every shinobi has limits,this pissed him off,hours passed by,while the sun rose from the horizon to spread its cheerful light.

Waking up to the morning,a smirk took place in Tsuneo's face,it was no bright smirk,to think he'd risk his body this far,just for power,as little as it is he wanted it,Tsuneo did it all on purpose his passing out was  just a part of his plan"so this is my limit" a quiet tone,that was ever so challenging,Tsuneo,did it just to know the limits of his body to make a better strategy,and to break the limits of his own,he thirsted for power Tsuneo did,with his piercing eyes and his challenging smirk,Tsuneo left for his apartment saying
"same shit,different day",Tsuneo left for his place,only to think of his next training,what may await him in this path he chose,so many mysteries,and so little answers,Tsuneo had many questions that none can answer,at least that was the only truth for now,and Tsuneo planned to solve all of these mysteries,but for now,he shall focus on  obtaining more power,he spoke with a vengeful tone,saying"i will never stop until i have my revenge".

Word Count:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.