You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sakumi vs Fukai Empty Sakumi vs Fukai Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:32 pm

Ryuusei

Ryuusei

D-rank
The matches for the final tourney will take place inside of the Tailed Beast Temple that resides on Genbu. Once used for hosts of tailed beasts from Kumogakure to attempt to tame the creatures imprisoned within them, the temple now stands as a monument of strength and determination in recognition of shinobi of the past. The ring that participants is a raised 30mx30m square with a completely flat floor and no obstructions. The ring is bordered by a lowered 5m wide area of soft dirt.

The objective is simple, defeat your opponent in single combat by either incapacitating them or knocking them out of the ring. If at any point either participant lands outside of the ring they will forfeit the match and any further participation in the exams. Good Luck.

First Post: Sakumi

2Sakumi vs Fukai Empty Re: Sakumi vs Fukai Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:22 pm

Ashiko

Ashiko

D-rank
"What am I doing here?"Sakumi asked stepping into a large ring."Chunnin exams or not i'm dead...think happy thoughts think happy thoughts...it can't be Elin right?"Sakumi bit her lip before her heart began pounding."I...I...I wanna forfeit so badly...but...I came this far already..."Sakumi  placed down a knee and kept the other slightly raised,thinking for just a moment.Waiting was a bother but it bought time from the battle she was going to fight in just a moment or two.She could always just run away but would that truly do any good?

All she had to do was get some good hits in and she'd win...but at the minimum to do any bit of damage she'd have to hit him most to all of the time.She couldn't do that and she knew that. Sakumi bit her lip again as thoughts raced through her mind."My shorter hair saves me from any grabs but it's growing at an insane rate...been two weeks since the last round yet it's already halfway the size it's supposed to be...maybe my neckband trick may give me a small advantage,"Sakumi thought biting her lip just a twitch more.She adjusted her forehead protector towards her neck and took another breath."Let's do this...Fuu-kai,"Sakumi said instantly forgetting how to say his name.The wait was on until he appeared.

A game of unplanned waiting would be the death of her.So why not at least try to plan for possible attacks."All my justu are styled to assist me...maybe learning more wouldn't hurt,too late for that now I guess,"Sakumi thought growling in irritation.She quickly cracked her knuckles and waited for something to come into her mind."3 kunai 3 shuriken...6 in total weapons...should have bought wire and paper bombs...or not even have joined,"Sakumi sighed getting up with her eyes closed."The owl...a symbol of intelligence...maybe using that in this fight will be a good tactic...fine I got my tactic's,"Sakumi smirked slightly before raising her head with still closed eyes.

Word count:373(I lacked muse for this turn)

3Sakumi vs Fukai Empty Re: Sakumi vs Fukai Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:38 am

Fukai

Fukai

D-rank
OOC: It's all good bud ^^

Fukai and his elderly retainer walked in silence towards the changing room. The white haired but still surprisingly lithe old man had stopped nattering in his ear about an hour and a half ago. This was something that the genin was grateful for, he could only listen to so much inspirational (or maybe it was more of the 'don't screw this up' kind) talk. He had also been attempting to brief him on whatever dirt they had dug up on the remaining contestants but he had not been paying attention. Getting himself physically and psychologically ready for the next round was the most important thing to do at this late stage. There were two words that he based his battle philosophies on.

Preparation and execution.

Preparation in it's most simplified form represented the getting ready phase for a fight. It was the thousands of hours sunk over the years, it was the targeted training once the end goal had been established to tie and focus his efforts, it was any form of research that was required to increase his bank of information leading into an encounter. When the time neared, it was measuring his body and giving it all it required to perform at it's highest point of potential. This was getting his sleeping schedule in the right format so that the battle will take place between six to nine hours after waking. This was eating the right foods at the right time. Highly nutritional meals throughout the week with lots of veg, a meat meal with a little beef and a little fish when two days from the next round. The night before would be a medium sized carbohydrate dinner lacking in meat and then nothing but a few nuts and a bit of chocolate this morning. It was a practiced and refined formula for sure and one that he had one hundred percent confidence in.

This knowledge came from generations of bukijutsu duelists in which were Fukai's ancestors. He had spent his childhood up in the hidden mountain retreat of his clan where he was taught to fight and about the culture of the village that surrounded him. The Fantomusodo clan which held it's one on one bukijutsu tourneys in such a religious importance, it was vital that a growing boy should be exposed to the traditions so that he may be shaped into a great warrior one day. It was a life philosophy that everyone knew in the clan, their lives seemingly revolved around such events. The children who were victorious brought kudos to their family, the whole social structuring within the clan seemed to shift after every showmatch. It was there that he had discovered and nurtured his talent, drawing on the wealth of knowledge and growth promoting infrastructure of the bukijutsu dojos. There he had learned the refined and practiced art that was preparation.

Thank you Kudaru, you may leave me here. Fukai was not his employer to any degree and on any other day he was sure that the aged man would have taken offence to such an order but it seemed that he was wise enough to reaslise that he was not helping by being a distraction. He nodded and with one last serious gaze, he strode out of the changing room. Fukai was alone again. It was strange, the walls of this place, the Tailed Beast Temple that closed around him gave a chilly isolated feeling. If other people gave off some sort of subconciously percievable emission then these walls seemed to block it out. Fukai rubbed his forehead and sat down on the stone bench. He sort of missed the annoying old man in that moment but he knew that he would have to take his seat as the fight was about to start. He would be sitting among the rest of the audience, keenly observing the outcome for himself. One lone cold sweat ran down the side of his face. All those people watching him.. It had been a long time since there had been others watching him fight. The last time had been that tragic day, all those years ago. After then he had become a solitary figure, never to return to the ring. It was a strange sensation for sure, one he was not familiar with. 'Butterflies in the stomach' as the saying goes, he had never had nerves before a match as a kid but returning to it as a twenty year old male, he had managed to pick up some inhibitions on the way.

Fukai wondered what it could be, maybe it was the shock of being thrown back into it in such an unfamiliar environment. Maybe he was nervous about the implications of the outcome. He bowed his head down and rubbed his temples while closing his eyes.
The match would start soon, he would have to get his mind in order before then. It seemed it was the all too important mental preparation that he was currently failing. He took deep breaths and smoothed out his jumpy heart. Sitting up straight, he lifted his head back and shoulders down. He cleared his mind until he saw nothing but darkness and listened to his body. This was another piece of wisdom that he had gathered over the years: to actively listen and undrestand what your body is trying to tell you. People will often mis-interpret their body's signals or ignore them completely. Some even saw pain as nothing but an inhibitor, pushing through it to keep moving. As he listened, he could feel his muscle in his back tighten under his anxiety. He released the tension and returned them to their supple state. He relaxed each part of his body, one limb after another until he was competely still and at peace. He listened to his body and in turn, it listened to him.

Then he decided to test out a little imagination. With his eyes still closed, Fukai imagined someone attacking with a punch. His feet instantly extended asn his body contorted to dodge the attack as if he was reacting to a real stimulus. He smiled. There was one thing he could always rely on, his own strength remained as a constant throughout whatever trials had happened in the past and he could be confident that it would be the same for the future.

One of the event staff came into the changing room and called his name, announcing that he was to enter the arena for the beginning of the round. Fukai jumped to his feet,c energised by his new state of self assurance. He checked his gear one more time. The light purple Fantomusodo jacket that was tied around his waist to make sure that it would not inhibit his own movement and give no hand holds should someone attempt to grab him. The symbol of his representation of the clan and the honour and responsability that it held. The metal plate forehead protector with the symbol of Iwagakure, designating him as a ninja of the stone, the sole entrant into this year's exam from his village. The old mottley hard oak staff that was strapped to his back, that was both the symbol and tool of application of his physical strength. And lastly, the deep red scarf that hung from his neck, the one that used to belong to his mother and reminded him of his origins.

He strode towards the door and positioned the scarf so it hung over his neck like a towel. Entering into the main chamber of the temple his eyes darted around to ake in the surroundings and any detail of importance. It was a large dark hall with water surrounding a central square platform. On the stone platform stood a small girl and a larger male. Looking around, he couldn't see any sign of spectators but he knew there would be some sort of method for others to view the match. He rose to perfect posture and made purposeful steps towards the ring, or in this case, square. His mind was calm and focussed. The floor beneath them was grey stone. A hard an unforgiving surface and one that would give a decent amount of traction. Upon entering the area, it became clear that the young girl was to be his opponent. She didn't look like much but he knew better than to judge someone from an exterior impression. He watched the girl keenly, measuring her up. Her stance, little actions and where she looked.

Once Fukai had made his way ten metres inside the ring and faced his oponent and the girl had done something similar to show her readiness, the exam proctor would move between them and speak. Now commencing is the first round of the second stage of the Chuunin exams. On my left we have Sakumi Chuiya of Konohagakure no Sato and on my right is Fukai Fantomusodo of Iwagakure no Sato. The match will be decided when one of the contestants leaves this area, concedes or is unable to continue. The proctor jumped back thirty metres so that he was standing on the water. Let the round Commence! With that last word, the match had started. While the man had been speaking, Fukai had unstrapped his staff and held it out in front of him with two hands.

Fukai would give the courtesy of first move to the girl and wait to see what she did before he reacted. She didn't have the body of someone who was talented on the physical side of things but she had made it to this stage somehow, so he would be careful of any hidden abilities.

[1626]

4Sakumi vs Fukai Empty Re: Sakumi vs Fukai Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:00 am

Ashiko

Ashiko

D-rank
"OH CRAP!"Sakumi said as her opponent entered.No simple kid for sure.He had to have some weaknesses right."If he's old enough maybe just a few twist and turns should confuse him?But I need to test his other abilities first....only if it was darker when this match starter then I would have the upper hand,"She thought cracking her nails again."Now commencing is the first round of the second stage of the Chuunin exams. On my left we have Sakumi Chuiya of Konohagakure no Sato and on my right is Fukai Fantomusodo of Iwagakure no Sato. The match will be decided when one of the contestants leaves this area, concedes or is unable to continue...Let the round Commence!"The proctor said jumping back several meters.Her opponent pulled out a large staff like item."A staff?Don't want to get hit with that...maybe if I think about attacking a tree i'll get a few decent hits...maybe if I just try to insult him by a bit?"Sakumi thought."Get a move on old man...."No one could hear that if they were right next to her. Sakumi gathered herself and tried to think of something else.She thought of her friend Tenzo and started yelling a bit."Get a move on old man!"Sakumi yelled taking a shuriken out her pouch and throwing it at him in a somewhat straight line.Even though it was a bad aim it was heading in the general area of his feet."Perfect he won't expect that,"Sakumi thought jumping back for no real reason.

"2 shuriken 3 kunai,"She thought closing her eyes and biting her lips.She had to listen and use anything to her advantage even if it included biting.Without thinking Sakumi opened her eyes and ran towards her opponent with full intentions of biting and scratching just to weaken him.Biting her least favorite thing...but why was she doing it?Just to be a complete idiot or a pain in the neck?Even if she had gotten in a lucky shot that would just mean her opponent is expecting more ninjutsu related attacks. Sooner or later she'd have to use genjutsu or something,but she just had to make it through these first few attacks."One smack of that staff and i'll get really hurt no matter what,"Sakumi said closing her eyes and stopping her running,2 meters away from Fukai.She couldn't stop worrying about her new friend Elin."Is he even gonna make it?...I would forfeit but yet again i'm too cowardly....well time to die I guess..."Sakumi said starting to cry.What was she even doing anymore?

Words:461 words

5Sakumi vs Fukai Empty Re: Sakumi vs Fukai Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:40 pm

Fukai

Fukai

D-rank
The time for preparation had ended and the time for execution had began. It was about this stage that those who had come into the ring ill prepared began to lament their nearsightedness and lack of effort. It was here and now that all that time and energy could be converted into performance and results or lack thereof. It was "show time" (insert jazz hands). The execution half of Fukai's philosophy involved everything in within the start of the task to the end. In a one vs one duel, this included every action taken until the final bell was called. If one's task was to walk from A to B, a higher level of execution may include walking faster, taking less energy with less wasted movement and/or being on balance and ready to start an action once B was achieved. It was a powerful thing, the focused effort of a thousand training sessions, all towards a single action.

Perfection in action was the unobtainable end goal that everyone that wished to better themselves would strive for. Only those who had layed the appropriate foundation of training could ever hope to get close to such a goal. Even then, those who lacked something to get there, whether it be talent, knowledge or just plain luck would never be at the top. Yes, it required everything to become perfect and this was something that no human was able to ever achieve. And yet, that was the objective; over generations, shinobi refined their art and became stronger, faster and more efficient. Every generation came closer to the goal that could not be reached. Their efforts would forever be asymptotic to perfection.

There he stood, eyeing up his competition. The little Konoha girl seemed to be a strange one.. Or maybe she just wanted him think that? She had exclaimed something when she had seen him, he wondered what that was about. Could she be intimidated by him? It was the first thought that came to him and probably the answer. Manyn were a little afraid of him at first, his large stature and gloomy demeanor certainly didn't do much for his social life. When he was growing through puberty, he would sometimes wonder why people watched him with a cautious eye. Then he had discovered that some people were taken aback by their physical first impression of the young man. The girl was tiny in comparison, he was more than two feet taller than her. Her light brown hair looked like it had been hacked at like a scythe to grain. Some people would show mercy or remorse when fighting someone this young, especially a female, but as far as Fukai was concerned, She had adorned the headband of her village and had enscripted into her village's forces. She was a ninja who would be facing life and death circumstances in the line of duty so she should expect no special treatment out of him.

So there they stood, ten metres apart in the center of the square. Fukai had a haze of relaxed focus looming over him, he would be ready to react to almost anything that came towards him. The was in the zone, waiting in anticipation. An abrupt shout came from the girl, was she calling him an old man? At twenty years of age, he was one of the oldest competitors in this year's exams but he had never considered himself old in an absolute definition of the word. What was the point of this, to try to provoke him or something? Or was it that she was losing her nerve and with it, her self control? Either way, it would not make a difference at this time as he saw she had begun her first action.

Sakumi whipped a shuriken out of her pouch and threw it towards his feet. As he saw her hand move to a place behind her, Fukai would adjust the grip on his staff so that his two hands held it like a diagonal bar across his body. This particular stance was effective against any sort of projectile and versatile in it's applications. She threw the sharp piece of metal and then jumped back. Fukai could easily step over the star but he wanted to remove it from the fight altogether. The shuriken was not aimed at any vital of his so it didn't look like it's primary use was to hurt him. There was a chance that there was something on the shuriken like a seal or it was something else that was transformed into the shinobi tool. With the plan of action decided upon, he angled the staff downwards and had more than enough time to flick the shuriken out of the ring so that it fell into the surrounding water with a plop.

It was a strange sequence of actions, she had jumped back about five metres to create distance between them and then started running towards him. Not understandung fully what her intentions were, Fukai resumed his defensive stance. She did not seem to be a bukijutsu user otherwise she would have a weapon drawn and she did not seem to be a taijutsu user as they usually have some semblance of movement technique and strength of body. That would leave his opponent with only one other option to win a close quarters fight with him, and that would involve some sort of trick. He waited patiently for the girl to near and then acted with swift precision. This was the embodiment of near perfect execution.

As she came within two and a half metres of him, he would step forward and at the same time take a fully extended upward swing with his staff, aiming for the underside of her jaw. He timed the start of the movement at the same time that she pushed off one of her feet so that she would be mid stride and be unable to sidestep or move away when the strike came through. The full length of his arm and staff combined with the sudden step forward would make the attack range two metres from his original position.

If the strike should land, the full strength force would jar Sakumi's head and likely momentarily incapacitate her. He would then take advantage of this window to step towards her right side and strike the join between her hip and the right leg. If this should land, the joint would weaken and give way beneath he weight. With one last step and strike, Fukai would be behind her and had strike the little girl across the upper back, sending her crumbling to the ground. If this situation were to eventuate, Fukai would then give her a chance to concede, smacking her down if she tried to stand back up. Given the large difference in point to point movement speed, this combination was more than likely to succeed.

[1164] /2790

6Sakumi vs Fukai Empty Re: Sakumi vs Fukai Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:27 am

Ashiko

Ashiko

D-rank
Sakumi had never expected to be hit after pausing and even less expected it to hurt so much.It slammed into the side of her head so hard she was taken aback.Her whole body just seemed to stand there,frozen in horrible pain.Her eyes opened in pain and she began to cry heavily wishing she had never joined the exams.The older man side stepped to her right before she could even slightly turn and cracked the staff against her hip and right leg."AHHHHH!"Sakumi screamed in large amounts of pain.She fell slightly while trying to keep her body up.Her left eye twitched in irritation before she felt her body completely give out.Her body hit the ground as she felt several bruises across her body."This fight was over before it started...but my life won't end here..."Sakumi thought whimpering.This wasn't her type of battle.She was screwed and her body was probably screwed up for the rest of her trip here...maybe even her life.A heavy yet control slam hit against her back and Sakumi screamed out again.She was done."I can't give up...I can't give..."Sakumi couldn't move.She could struggle all she want but her back and hip was not allowing any movement."Come on...at least move...I gotta stay for one more hit at the very least..."Sakumi said.This was embarrassing having her body being brutally beaten in public.Millions of people she didn't know...and wouldn't expect to win.She rather be beaten like this than forfeit publicly."Sorry Elin...I quit...I just can't...but please win...at least for me...please,"Sakumi whimpered to herself before closing her eyes and just lying there.

Word count:301 words

OOC:You messed with the purple eyed goddess...now face feeling guilty

7Sakumi vs Fukai Empty Re: Sakumi vs Fukai Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:51 am

Fukai

Fukai

D-rank
he sole representative from Iwagakure no Sato had made it through another fight. His opponent had been a girl called Sakumi that hailed from the village hidden in the leaves. He faced her with nothing but a blank mind. He did not wish her harm in any particular way, this was just his job. After all, shinobi were tools, weren't they? He had been given the task of winning these exams and anything else would result in a failed mission. Fukai did not see Sakumi as an enemy, she only happened to be the person who he was matched against. In a duel such as this, there was no reason to hate. There was no need to protect yourself, your people or your beliefs as there was no one challenging them. It was a fight for the sake of a fight and that was the end of it. Sure, the outcome may affect their shinobi careers but at the end of the day, both he and the girl would walk away much the same as they had come in. The girl may require a little attention from the medical nin first, although.

He had stood there, waiting for that first sign of action. He had risen onto the balls of his feet and relaxed his entire body. It was almost like a trance the way he could immerse himself into a combat situation. The strenuous environment of action was one that was normal to him and was well within his comfort zone. The shuriken had come out and he had been ready, flicking it away. The girl had then charged at him. By this point, his fingers knew the oak staff and it's grooves and notches, they found them like a familiar handle. One swift action had slid the staff from the two handed position into his right hand holding one end. He stepped forward with his right foot, twisting his body and fueling his strike with strength of his powerful core. The staff rose from underneath Sakumi's chin and caught her completely off guard. She had been two metres from him and would probably not expected her enemy's reach to extend that far. His long arms and full length swing struck underneath her chin with jarring for that lifted her off the ground a tiny amount. This was a powerful and effective target area that had a large impact on the head and brain. This particular spot was unreliable as it was a small hit-box and easily dodged by someone with decent reactions. However if it is hit, the play is a game changer. Fukai's subconscious battle sense seemed to choose that particular line of action, drawing from his experience to find the best way to win the fight. It was a combination of small factors, as it always was. A game of inches. The lack of focus in his opponent's eye, the clumsy little step that she took, the arm that slipped a little lower than the other. It was enough for him to decided to take that particular line of action. His body instantly conformed and filled out the task.

The first smack went under the jaw and her head lifted up. Fukai swiveled forwards onto his left foot, bringing himself towards Sakumi's ten o'clock. The staff made a short arc and quickly found another place in the join of the hip on the little girl's left side. He could feel the damage manifest itself inside the joint, the shock wobbling her stance and weakening her structure. She screamed out in pain but Fukai was not listening. It was not over yet, he had to finish the job. His right foot was already sliding along the ground to step past when he rotated again and pounded down on Sakumi's back, crushing her to the ground. His technique left no wasted time or movement, his weapon snaked to each point with brutal force. The petite body of the girl collapsed to the ground under his staggering blow. It was a sorry sight, she was whimpering something under her breath, but there was only one particular phrase that he had any interest in. He waited above her, his weapon leveled at her in the case that she should try to make another move.

Sorry Elin...I quit...I just can't...but please win...at least for me...please

Fukai's hard purple eyes wavered a little and his staff drooped. He would have to be completely inhuman to ignore her. A young girl in a state of distress, weeping nd pleading to what he assumed to be her friend or teammate that was also participating in the exam. But maybe he was only starting to empathise now that he had heard those two words: "I quit". What was he doing here in this temple, on this giant tortoise, in this northern land of lightning? What was the point of these exams, really? Sure, he knew the well rehearsed and produced answer but was it all necessary? Looking down at the girl lying face down on the stone, whimpering with her eyes closed, it seemed like the most ridiculous of exercises at that point. He should be back in his village, serving it as was his duty. But he had been asked to attend this year's exam and like a good little solder, he shipped out. There was an itch in his brain and he didn't know what it was about or how to satisfy it. It was something that had been building inside him fo a while now. It was like a rising pressure inside him that was pushing some sort of action.

Upon hearing Sakumi concede, the exam proctor shouted out, his voice echoing through the cavernous room. Sakumi Chuiya has conceded, Fukai Fantomusodo wins and moves on to the next round! He Shouted out like an announcer to the what seemed like empty room to Fukai, which was a little strange.This was ofcource for the benefit of the spectators, wherever they were. Watching from some remote location and judging their every move. The proctors voice snapped him from his mental wander. He had completed his task today and his mission was going smoothly for now. His hard eyes returned as he looked down at the girl. She just happened to be his opponent and would probably never see her again. Without a second thought about Sakumi, he turned and walked back to the changing room. His stride held no hesitation and full confidence. He reached around to his back and strapped up his staff when he reached the room. Falling down onto one of the benches, Fukai vigorously rubbed his face and eyes with his hands. A light fatigue reached into his soul. He could let go of the sure act once he was out of sight of the spectators. This whole experience was starting to tax him. His elderly handler appeared in the door frame of the exit. You did well, I could tell that people were very impressed by your performance. The Iwa genin had to bite his tongue to stop himself from telling old man Kudaru to piss off. He suddenly had a well up of emotion. He could feel it in his bones. Something had to change.

[1228] /4018
~Exit~

Training:

Last edited by Fukai on Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total

8Sakumi vs Fukai Empty Re: Sakumi vs Fukai Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:45 pm

Ashiko

Ashiko

D-rank
Sakumi felt dizzy as her vision began to blur.A headache raged on throughout her head an tortured every piece of her body.What the hell did Fukai do to her?!Most would show at least a tiny bit of mercy towards a girl her age and size.Sure in a real fight none of that would matter to her opponent."I'm weak...I shouldn't even be an ninja...positive my a**...I could've died...sure I wouldn't be the youngest to die but I can't die now...what makes me think any kid can be a ninja?!Damn it!"Sakumi said wincing.Her eyes dilated in slight fear.Sure the fight was over but what would people say afterwards about her?!A hand touched her shoulder breaking her out the thought and into reality.Dizzy painful reality.

"Are you ok?"A medical ninja asked staring into the shy genin's purple eyes."Do I look ok!?"Sakumi didn't hold back the snap this time.She was pissed and just wanted to leave to get required help.The medical ninja grew a bit of a frown before signaling to her partner to bring over the stretcher."Sit still sweetie were going to lift you onto the stretcher,"The medical ninja said feeling her head for any headaches or temperature.What could she do but wait?Sakumi could barely identify the voice as anything,but she just knew it was a female. Sakumi just felt tense as they pulled her onto the soft padded object and carried her away."She looked like she may have suffered mental and physical pain,"A male voice said looking at his partner."I saw that ya know..."The female replied turning around a corner."Don't blame me I just started this job you big jerk,"The female scowled and opened a door before pulling the stretcher into the medical room.They laid her onto the bed and started scanning her body for injuries.

"So this is Sakumi Chuia?I'd be stupid to say I didn't put my money on her,"One said."She suffered mental damage and and has several bruises along her body...with any luck she'll be physically fine in no time at all...but the fight must have sent her into shock or something...she's taking to herself and about how she's giving up on this one little fight,"Another voice said. Sakumi's vision started blacking out as the full effects of the directly painful hits."Hey stay up!"Something began shaking her as she dozed of to what she thought was sleep."She certainly would have made it if she didn't full out attack the guy...she's apparently skilled i-"Sakumi's ears became somewhat unresponsive to the next words.All she wanted was some rest.To get rid of the pain.To just leave another day.To see the boy and man she appreciated.She wouldn't forget this.Nor would she forget the pain it caused her mentally and physically.One day she would be back on her feet.But as what?A civilian destined to get killed?A ninja once more?No...something better.Something old and something new.A more experienced ninja."I'll be the best,"Sakumi mumbled in her sleep.She had simply been taken apart to be made into something stronger.He was her rival now.

Word Count:577 words
Total Word Count:1712 words

Exit post

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.