You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Elin

Elin

D-rank
The small boy who had surprised everyone in the showing between the Magnificent Maigo and the Excellent Elin. A fight that not only showed of the skills of a sharingan user from the Hidden Mist, as well as the abilities of the youngest seal master in the village Hidden in the Clouds. They had a battle which left some people still in shock, perhaps not as shocking as the surprise defeat of Taede or the brutal battle which brought this young child running in as he broke through the front doors of the hospital with burn marks on his feet as he left bloody foot prints as he raced in dashing through the hallways.

He was desperate as feelings and emotions ran through his mind, his friend from another village. The bond he just made was being broken and was nearly taken away from him by that man. The man who ignited a flame deep within the boy who wished nothing more then to inflict the same wounds to that man with interest. He never felt the feeling of needing to kill anyone more then now, at least not since someone spread a rumor of Ameryuu being injured only for him to find out it was a lie after beating up all those kids with his fists. As he felt using his weapons against someone who can not defend themselves was wrong.

However those thoughts vanished for a while as he dashed through the hall ways as the nurses sighed. The prodigal hall runner had returned to dash through their hallways again. After some time he finally found a door slightly open as he ran passed he noticed something as he stopped and pulled back and pushed the door open slightly more. Before him was a beautiful girl, a pretty girl and if she understood things the way he did she would be a hungry girl too as he moved to her bed side as he took her hand in his.

"Sa..ku..mi" as his eyes filled with tears as he collapsed face first laying at her side as he sat down in the nurse's chair.
 His tears flowing into the sheets of the bed, he finally found her and being a regular visitor of the hospital no one was worried about him invading the hospital to visit anyone.

~Words 391~

Ashiko

Ashiko

D-rank
Sakumi felt alone.Another day of no visitors...not like she had any friends anyway.As Sakumi closed her eyes for the rest she needed, her brain thought of the people she knew.Tenzo...Elin...Kaekio...Fukai...the guy who had defeated her in the exams.Elin.Sakumi blushed at the thought of him.She had been crushing hard on him every day since she had met him.She wanted to truly impress the blonde boy.Be best friends...maybe something more than that.Sakumi tucked into her pillow a bit more.

Sure she missed Elin.But she also missed the wolf girl know as Kaekio.And Tenzo.Her soon to be sensei.Sakumi sighed as she thought of them.How Elin and her had met on awkward terms.How she had given him some food and chatted with him throughout their small little walk with Kaekio.Sadness tugged at her.Was she actually feeling...depression from being lonely?She had felt it when her mother had died, but she had gotten used to being unsocial.

This felt new.It felt strange.Sakumi yawned and put her head back onto the pillow.She'd think a bit more later.Right now she needed to rest for as long as she could muster.The name Elin.It just repeated in her head as she drifted off into sleep.She felt confused and mentally hurt.Sadness.This is what true sadness is.

"Sa..ku..mi"A familiar voice said gently.No way.Sakumi couldn't believe her ears.Nor the warmth of something touching her hand.Her eyes opened gently and there just next to her.Was.Elin.Sakumi's cheeks grew a bright red as she realized Elin was legitimately crying his eyes out."Elin?Elin, what's wrong?Elin!" Sakumi said as she would fling herself at the older boy."Elin don't cry!You'll make me cry!"Sakumi screamed.

She wasn't lying as tears had already formed onto her face.First, Elin had been nice enough to visit her.Second he was crying and that didn't make her feel any better.And third she really liked him.Another kid in her same general age group.The only kid she knew in this age group.She wanted to hug him and never let go.To be forever in her friends embrace.To never let go even if hell was upon them.She loved him and didn't want to let go of that.

Even as she blushed like mad, she didn't want him to feel bad.She wanted to be his and have him be hers.Wasn't that the true meaning of love?Going to the others comfort when it's needed.Wanting to be with them for as long as humanly possible.If that wasn't the meaning of love Sakumi didn't want to be a part of the wicked world of hatred and pain.

The world could break her will.They could break her body.But they would never break her feelings for people she cared about.She didn't want to be the type of person you met that would never talk to you again after a small hiatus.She would never become that friend.She wouldn't let that happen to her.She loved her new friends too much.They were her first friends...period.

Elin

Elin

D-rank
His ears were ringing a bit as he was half sniffing and in the mess of being asked what is wrong he felt some form of guilt over her being hurt in the exams and him being unable to do anything about it. She started to cry as he looked into her eyes before rubbing his tears away as best he could. He looked on as her face was turning red as he then climbed up on the bed mounting her on her lap. Having done this often he misunderstood that this was actually not normal practice and had just been reserved for him due to him being lightweight and small. As he leaned forward to touch her forehead with his hand to see if she was okay as he finally asked.

"Sakumi, will you be okay. Your face is really red." As he looked down with a look of worry in his eyes as he was not sure if he needed to call the nurse or the doctor or perhaps just get the nearest medical shinobi. He probably should not have even sat on her to begin with though this was not really a seated position so he was not putting any weight on her as he leaned forward, he was so close that she would be able to feel his breathing. Would she be able to give him good news. Would she be able to answer his feelings which he had not even understood yet other then them being kindred spirits when it came to eating. He did not let the fact that he knew little about her turn him away from the fact that he liked her, she was nice to him and she looked beautiful. He waited as he leaned over her a bit jealous that she was definitely bigger then he was, not that he should be complaining since he gets to still play the kid's price at the ramen shop.

~Words 391 + 327 = 718~

Ashiko

Ashiko

D-rank
Finally he was not crying as much.She smiled as her blush began to disappear.Silly Elin.With curly blonde hair and red eyes.He wiped away tears and Sakumi started rubbing away her own.She wanted to tell him.She really did.

Sakumi was extremely surprised the boy she loved so much decided to sit on her lap.Her face turning redder.Forget self-control, Sakumi was losing herself from just being this close to him.She just wanted to disappear from the world as the lighter and the much smaller boy sat on her.Her eyes closed as Elin touched her forehead.Her thoughts went blank as he felt her forehead.Elin got close to her face.Sakumi's guide to ruining a friendship."E-Elin...I...I..."Sakumi's face turned redder and redder.

She found herself choking on words.What to say and how to say it.It was torture.Sakumi's mind raced to as many things that he could think of.He was waiting for an answer to anything.And Sakumi was out of ideas completely.She had to do something that wouldn't make the situation awkward.And something that wouldn't make her faint in embarrassment.She bit lip inner lip as her ideas turned up blank.

Actions speak louder than words."How about we explore Elin?Then we can get something to eat at a restaurant or something...Sakumi offered gently.They both loved food and she doubted Elin would refuse to eat food.But then again there was always room for excuses and explanations.Sakumi opened her eyes and gave a small smile.But without realizing it she took it one more step further."Elin...do you think I'm cute?..."Sakumi thought back at her words and felt like dying.And that was Sakumi's guide to ruining a friendship.

'Quick!Think of something else!'Sakumi thought as she began to freak out, though her face was not showing it much.'All comeback systems are down!I'm done!'Sakumi felt the area around her become blurry as she fell backwards onto her pillow and fainted.Well, that was her last resort.Her face still red as a cherry blossom.Where was her self-control when she needed it?At home or something?At least she hadn't done something even worse.Then she would be done.

May it be the embarrassment.May it be her crush was right there.She wasn't willing to wake up anytime soon.And she wasn't willing to get up that much either.Though that mean she wouldn't get to eat she was willing to give that up for a small nap.

Elin

Elin

D-rank
As she spoke to him seeming to stutter his name as he was a bit worried to say the least. Her face was just turning redder and redder as he wondered if it had something to do with his red eyes. She then gave a reply after some awkwardness which did not affect him since he had little understanding of this, having not quite gone into a full blown crush or fallen completely in love though with Elin those two could easily get mixed around or changed at any time as he had gotten closer to her. Both in a literal and figurative sense of the word.

She finally mentioned that they should explore and maybe go get something to eat as he wondered if it was okay for her to be going out so soon. He was about to reply when she asked him if he thought she was cute. He was completely confused as he was not sure what she was asking at the time as that shot came from out of nowhere, without any preparation he could only give an honest answer, but once again he got interrupted by her fainting and turning a bright red that seemed more like a pink cherry blossom. A noise could be heard as he rushed outside and grabbed the nearest nurse and pulled her to the room.

"Please help, Sakumi started talking weird and then she just collapsed and went all red. Please help her, I don't want her to die!" as he started crying again as the nurse just checked quick as sweat went down her forehead since she realised that this boy was overreacting a lot. "Do not worry, she is just a bit tired that is all she will be up in no time do not worry, do you want to wait outside." The nurse wanted to spend some alone time with the boy as she was making her move on him but got declined when he said, "I am waiting here with Sakumi." as he went to sit on the side of the bed this time leaning forward before completely letting his head fall on her tummy as his hair rested on her chest. He was not sure how long it was but he had fallen asleep waiting for her to wake up which to him felt like forever even though he fell asleep after a few minutes or was it seconds it would be hard to tell with Elin.

~Words 718 + 415 = 1133~

Ashiko

Ashiko

D-rank
Sakumi didn't know how long she had been sleeping.However long it was she wasn't too willing to get out the bed just yet.Ninja should never let their guards down but Sakumi was tired right now,it simply didn't matter to her at the moment.She yawned and outstreched her arms.She looked down and smiled.A familar yellow haired boy on her.Wait a second.Recap.She had been causally talking with Elin and then...her mind went blank.

"Congrats Sakumi you just slept with one of your only friends..."Sakumi whispered.Finally her brain pieced something else together."Oh yeah...I fainted...kami something is wrong with my mind."Sakumi rubbed Elin's head as he would lay asleep on her."Elin~"She would cooed gently before moving over and making room for the both of them."Wanna just sleep together?In the bed I mean!"

Sakumi.Goddess of choking on words and being a nervous wreck.She could always just faint again.No.She couldn't and wouldn't faint again.Elin was probably worried sick about her so it would be wrong to send him into a wave of fear again.She fought of her blushing and smiled nervously."Ya know...that guy...Fukai...I hope your not too mad at him or something...though he did bruise me up pretty badly..."Sakumi would quietly whimpered.

Who was she kidding she wanted to drive Fukai into the ground one day when she was stronger.Or better yet punch him towards the sun.But she couldn't pull it off.And without someone who would help her she'd likely fail to complete her self goal.But she could rely on Elin.He was kind,helpful,and quite loyal to his mindset.She found that adorable in so many ways she'd run out of paper if told to make a list.And what made it worse was Sakumi wasn't really used to being around boys...and she had never had a crush.This was a bit of an issue for her and her only.Sakumi realized she had zoned out into her thoughts yet again.What did she miss...?

Elin

Elin

D-rank
He felt movement as he did not quite wake from his nap yet, otherwise he would have seen her cute yawning face, or her beautiful outstretched arms. He began turning a bit as he ended up laying a bit more on his side as he smiled after receiving the head rub. Sakumi rubbed Elin's head as he would lay asleep on her. He thought he heard an angel's voice say his name and then he blinked a bit before hearing her ask if he wanted to sleep with her in the bed.

"I thought we already slept together, and I thought this was a bed..." as he had been confused by her comment of the bed. He was about to ask something else when she told him not to be too mad at Fukai as he pouted. "He hurt you, I do not like it when someone hurts my friends and Sakumi is important to me." He just snuggled into her chest a bit before looking out the window as he still laid on her. "Sakumi, is it okay if we talk a bit?" He looked to her face his eyes appearing just above her chest as he was curious to know if she was okay with talking with him. Maybe she did not want to talk, but he thought that maybe they could just do that. However it was up to her as he kept looking into her eyes with a look of awe and wonder as well as curiousity and a slight hint of him being nervous as his eyes wavored slightly with his eyes seeming to turn a bit watery again.

~ Words 1133 + 276 = 1409 ~

Ashiko

Ashiko

D-rank
Sakumi felt comfortable as her friend laid on her but felt a little dumb as Ellin repeated what she said in new words.The words arrived confused but with a blend of his usual sweet nature.She felt a small burn in her cheeks as Elin talk defensively about her.Though she was tempted to say something, Elin brought up talking about other matters.His soft hair rubbed into her chest and she smiled.What could she talk about?Her happiness being with who she admired and loved?Elin's small size reminded her of young children.Maybe a little chat about people wouldn't kill?Right?

"Elin...do I look weak to you or something...I mean I probably wouldn't even compare to you...your way stronger...I can just tell by how you talk and act..." Sakumi said with a bit of sadness in the calm but gentle words. "Elin...If I try...do you think...just maybe I'll be stronger than anyone who stands in my path?"Maybe this would break a tiny bit of ice.From naps to him running into her room with sadness, there wasn't too much taking really going on between the pair.

Sure Sakumi had a decent amount of control in her body.But one thing couldn't get off her mind.Elin's hair and eyes.The fluffy hair.The blood red eyes.Elin was probably the only boy she had seen in years.But she was losing it on how cute and cuddly he looked.She found herself staring at Elin's hair for a while and then unable to look away for a second.Sure Sakumi's hair was beautiful too but Elin's was way more beautiful than her's.So if Sakumi wasn't crazy about him before she definitely was now.

Elin

Elin

D-rank
She began telling him how strong he was as tears began to build up in his eyes. He knew he was strong, but the way she said it was something he could not accept for some reason. Then she said she would one day become stronger then anyone who stands in her path as he then began to fill with even more tears as he snuggled into her chest and then blurted out.

"Sakumi is already strong, do not believe what those stupid fans said. Sakumi is strong" as he cried into her chest before starting to lose strength as he seemed to doze off on her. He was sliding to the side so perhaps she would need to hold him against her so he would not fall. He still needed to rest from his battle earlier with Maigo who had left him with a bit of mental damage from his genjutsu.

As he would lay there whether she would catch him or if he would free fall he would say to her softly but somewhat clearly muffled in a way you could understand. "Sakumi, please be okay"

~ Words 1409 + 188 = 1597 ~

Training Bukijutsu A to S = 1597/4000

EXIT THREAD

Last edited by Elin on Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added in training and exit thread authentication)

Ashiko

Ashiko

D-rank
"Sakumi is already strong, do not believe what those stupid fans said. Sakumi is strong"Sakumi felt inspired by Elin's words and almost didn't notice Elin was slipping off of the bed.Sakumi pulled Elin closer to her.Why was he slipping off?Didn't he notice or something?Sakumi suddenly remembered his fight from the Chunin Exams.She hugged him tighter into her arms and yawned.Elin was sweet and small.And she liked that about him.She herself was feeling a bit drowsy and wouldn't mind a small nap again.Elin mumbled something and Sakumi didn't quite catch it properly.But she was sure she heard 'be ok' somewhere in the middle of it."I'll be ok Elin . . .for you I'll be ok,"Sakumi whispered as she stroked through Elin's hair with her fingers.

She hated feeling useless to Elin as they both suffered horrid pain.He probably had gotten hurt by her opponent . . .Maigo was it?She was learning Medical Ninjutsu . . .but not for herself, but for the ones she loved.And she loved Elin enough to want to change her original learning of Ninjutsu.It surely wasn't going to be easy.It certainly was going to greatly impact her life.Sakumi closed her eyes and started sleeping alongside Elin.Two or so hours later Sakumi's eyes shot open.

Sakumi patted Elin's head before pulling the covers off of her and then putting them back onto him.Sakumi grabbed her pouch and opened the window to let the afternoon into her hospital room.She pulled herself out of the room and outside into the roofing of the hospital.She attached her pouch to her lower left leg and looking at the distance from the ground and her current location.Sakumi took in a breath and leapt down into a bush.After shaking her head a bit, Sakumi got up and went into the clearer area closer to the forest surrounding it.She put her hands together to attempt to channel her chakra.

Her hands did the required signals for her planned Jutsu and wasn't surprised when it backfired on her."Why can't I do anything right!"Sakumi yelled at herself.She felt hopeless.Just an extra add-on to life.Sakumi held her breath for a few moments before focusing all her energy and chakra into the painfully formed hand signals.Though her body still hurt a bit she was determined to do the Jutsu.Her hands almost seemed to move like second nature and suddenly a noticeable amount of energy formed in her hand.Sakumi closed her eyes and chanted the Jutsu out loud.Her eyes flickered open as her head ached slightly.She stared in awe as five girls stood in front of her.

Sakumi reached out a hand to the closest one in front of her and then suddenly pulled it back as her head starting hurting.Her mind stopped thinking and she grabbed a kunai.She flung it at the clone and held her head in her hands.Why did her head hurt so badly?!As the clones disappeared into nothingness Sakumi fell to her knees and attempted to destroy the clones.She picked up another kunai and hit it at another clone.She did the same with all the other clones and looked at the ground with tears.Why couldn't she do anything right?!A medical-nin who couldn't even do a Jutsu without getting a headache.That's like a baby mouse becoming a Kage...impossible.

EXIT POST/ENDING WITH 2,249 WORDS

Training:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.