You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Teacher's Pet [Mission] Empty Teacher's Pet [Mission] Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:32 pm

Asari

Asari

D-rank
The morning was already started as the bell chimed in the classroom. That queued the teacher walking into the classroom. She was a young, bespectacled woman with short brown hair tied up into a ponytail. She was a very attractive woman, but not that most of her class members cared, as they were too young to actually think about things like that. She started talking, and they all seemed to be listening.
"Alright class, you remember that I told you we'd have a special demonstration today?" The kids nodded, seemingly interested in what she was saying. Was there going to be a celebrity or maybe the kage? It was going to be interesting whatever the case was.
"Today, I'm proud to present to you a guest from Kirigakure, one of the swordsmen of the mist. Please welcome... Kisame Asari!" The door was pushed open and Asari stood there, his hands in his pocket and his two headbands wrapped around his arm. He smiled at the kids aloofly and walked into the classroom. The entire class was quiet for a moment, until one person talked. A spoilt little brat with short black hair. He just had one of those faces you want to punch.
"Miss... why is there a fish in the classroom?" The entire class laughed, but Asari wasn't laughing. He didn't like being mocked, but there was something that he had over these kids. The air started to thicken around his fist, and a sword was suddenly pulled out of thin air. It was long, and deadly sharp. The kid who said it gulped as it was pointed into his face.
"Because, brat, this fish is strong enough to take out an entire platoon of Genin. Now, are you going to shut up and listen?" The kid nodded, and Asari continued the smile
"good kid. Have a biscuit."

309/600

2Teacher's Pet [Mission] Empty Re: Teacher's Pet [Mission] Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:44 pm

Asari

Asari

D-rank
The talk started as Asari rested his sword's blunt edge on his shoulder.
"As you might have noticed, I'm from Kirigakure and one of their swordsmen. Now, who here wants to fight with swords when they're older?" Five or six people put their hands up, and Asari nodded
"Indeed, it's not the most common skill, but today I'm going to teach you the four main strokes of Kendo. For this I'll need some special help." he weaved a few handsigns with his free hand, summoning four of his clones. they all smiled at the kids, before lining up at the other side of the classroom.
"Alright. Let's start... the first attack is simple. It's for those who want to have a simple slice-in-half effect." he pulled his sword off his shoulder and held it with both hands. Stepping forward as he struck, he called out the name of the attack "MEN!" It cut through his clone's head, passing through and dissipating it into thin-air as it was just a clone.
"This is for killing blows. If you just want to take their arm off and make them not a threat to anyone, you go for the wrist like so.... KOTE!" he cut down across the wrist of the second clone in the line, and it disappeared like the first.
"The third is for cutting them in half. This isn't as lethal as Men, or tsuki for that matter, but it's good nonetheless. DO!" he cut up, through the chest of the third clone and, like the rest, it disappeared
"Finally, for the ones you just want to screw with, you stab them in the throat. TSUKI!" he slid forwards, his sword pressing through the throat of the final clone, and it disappeared.
"Alright, I think that just about does it for the explanation. Now, since it's too dangerous I can't have you train with each other as you don't have the training gear. Any questions?" The entire class put their hands up, almost instantaneously.
"Yeah... I thought as much."

648/600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.