You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Man Eater (C rank/private) Empty The Man Eater (C rank/private) Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:44 pm

Fukai

Fukai

D-rank
Mission:

There was one last thing ha had on his to do list before he could leave for Kumo. He was told that it was a dangerous mission, one that couldn't be left to the newer genins but not quite big enough to trouble the higher ranks about. It was to dispatch a large python that has been causing mayhem in Iwa. Apparently, the beast had managed to even kill a small boy as well as livestock. Fukai felt confident in his abilities and the progress that he had made these past months. He was sure that he could take care of this task with no problems. As he walked towards the site, he let his mind drift. He thought about how the village had come to depend on him greatly for this type of task, a heavy load of missions had come his way, more so than most other ninja. He had proven that he could handle this load and more when he completed every mission quickly and to a high standard. He guessed this was part of the reason that he had been the sole choice to send to the exams this year.

Fukai sighed as he came to the park where he was to meet one of the village elders. He felt a huge burden had been put on his shoulders with this whole 'represent the village thing'. He shrugged away his doubts. All he could do was try his best, if people decided to be dissapointed at his results then he couldn't do anything about that. "Hello sir, I am Fukai Fantomusodo reporting in for the mission."
"Oh Fukai my boy! Come, come. I'll take you to the beast."
The man chirped jovially as the young man approached and talked to him like he knew him.
"So this is the honour of a champion" he thought. No doubt he would be treated like roylaty right up until the point where he lost and dissapointed the village. Then his name would turn to dirt. He felt that the older man did not give the moment the respect it deserved, after all a kid had just died to the damned snake. Here he was, patting the entrant on the back and getting his little thrill out of it.

2The Man Eater (C rank/private) Empty Re: The Man Eater (C rank/private) Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:44 pm

Fukai

Fukai

D-rank
"It is just over here." The man had lead Fukai down a road behind some residential housing in the Wild West. There was a small bush area out the back of the houses where the children of the neighbourhood no doubt came to play. "There, in thr brush." The older male did not have to point out the massive beast, the twigs barely covered it's massive body.
"They weren't kidding when they said it was big"
"Hah, well I am sure that a shinobi like you will have no problem dealing with such a menial task."
From the look of things, the elder man intended to stay and watch him work instead of respecting him and leaving him to it.
"Alright." Fukai started forward a few steps and drew his staff. He locked his eyes down onto the black squirming mass. The genin wasn't quite sure what the behaviour of snakes was like but would be careful as the power that could be generated from those muscles would be immense.

Fukai crept closer, one foot after the other. Something flicked up. It was the head of the snake. It looked straight at him, thick neck coiling to the ground. It's tounge flicked in and out to smell the air around him and sense it's foe. Fukai rolled onto the balls of his feet and charged his staff with lightning. The beast hissed as it acknowledged the threat. The young man stood still for a few seconds, waiting to see if it would do anything and then took on more step.

3The Man Eater (C rank/private) Empty Re: The Man Eater (C rank/private) Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:45 pm

Fukai

Fukai

D-rank
Immediately, the snake lunged at him. It's powerful body uncoiled like a massive spring, propelling it's open mouth full of fangs at his body like a projectile. Fukai sprang as well. His highly conditioned body reacted to the visual stimulus immediately by instinct, jumping back a few metres and buying him a few more fractions of a second. Fukai's staff sizzled as the raiton tip was flicked upwards at the snake. The sharp chakra blade split clean through the animals skull as it flung itself at the young man. The beast fell down before him and was dead before it hit the ground. It's great body still wriggled a round a little, powerful tail twitching in the dust.

Fukai's fast twitch muscle had proven invaluable again, allowing him to react with violent yet precise movements. Fukai breathed in deep, he was not panting as the short quick movement had not required anything other than an alactic burst. The gates of adrenaline had still been breached as he had trained his body to explode into action in an instant, all systems full blast. He heard clapping behind him. "Wow that was amazing! Usually even chuunins can't move that quickly. We were right to choose you." The gobby man continued on. Uggh. Fukai felt like the man's words like basting and he was the slaughtered and skinned animal getting ready to be cooked. He released the raiton enhancement on his weapon and started to walk back in the direction of the village.

"Well done, my boy. Come with me, we have something to celebrate." The older but smaller grabbed Fukai around his broad shoulders. "We are going back to my house for dinner! Me and the wife want to treat Fukai Fantomusodo at least once before he goes off to Kumogakure." The young man was frankly disgusted by his suddenly cheery and suck up attitude. He was the same person he had been before the announcement, he didn't deserve any different treatment from then. And he certainly did not want it. Politely but firmly, Fukai refused. He brushed the man's hands off his shoulders and went on his way.

[1012]
~exit~
Mission complete

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.