You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joruri

Joruri

D-rank
On the other side of the village was the construction site. Joruri couldn't see it from his house but it knew it was happening. He had heard recently the construction on the other side of the village was taking quite a long time. In the recesses of his mind he wondered if he could help, but he shook his head. I'd only get in the way. Besides that was only a passing thought in his mind. Joruri was quite useless when it comes to things outside of being a shinobi.

The life of a regular person didn't suit him, but he certainly was interested. I promised myself that when I retire, I shall become a farmer. Yes, a farmer. It'd be interesting to be able to support himself and his future family when he retired simply by making everything from scratch. To get started it'd take a long time, he knew that, which was why he was kind of interested in learning how to actually build buildings, but not that much.

I could just build it over time. He thought to himself as he walked from his house and to the other side of the village. It was a free day for him. Those side missions that he had been doing a lot recently came to a sudden halt. "I wonder why..." He thought when he brought his arms around his head with his elbows sticking out and stretched his shoulders and back.

"Hngh." He grunted when his hands came back down and then slipped back into his pockets slowly. 9]]I guess I'm just that efficient, huh Hokage?[/i] But it occurred to him, who was the one who contracted these small minor missions? Was it the Hokage, or was it the Feudal Lord? It had to be the Feudal Lord who sent them to the Hokage, but the Hokage who distributed it between the various ranks of shinobi.

Right? At least for the types of missions that he had been doing recently. Yeah, the D-Ranks are definitely commissioned by the Hokage. He came to an agreement with that and as he did he came to the edge of the construction site.

"Wow, this is going to be big." He said aloud rubbing the back of his head. "No wonder it's taking so long." As he stepped out of the way of a cart that was passing in front of him. The wheels only passed within centimetres of his toes, and for his own comical relief he wiped his forehead as if he had broken a sweat.

Let's see what's going on Jo!

WC: 481

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.