You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shutai

Shutai

D-rank
Waking up quickly, Shutai tossed his attention to the clock on his wall, and got out of bed, quickly dressing in a white tee shirt and black pants, putting on a red jacket over his shirt and zipping it up, with the Chi symbol etched on the back. Grabbing his forehead protector, he stuffed it in his pocket, then grabbed the scrolls on his table and looked at them once again. "Rippa Chi..." he mumbles to himself, tossing them back down carelessly. "I'd have to meet him sometime..." He shrugged to himself, and opened the door, stepping outside, then looking down the stairs that would lead to the street below. Sighing, he started walking.

One, two, three, four. Counting his steps as he walked, Shutai was, by chance, walking around Konoha, looking for a place that he could spend when he was away from his home. Humming to himself, quietly, he noted that he wasn't in a bad mood for once, and, sitting down on a nearby rock, thought about this as he reapplied the bandages wrapped around his feet, taping it down, then the memory floated away as he fixed the bandages on his hands. Standing up again, he began walking again, stopping at the docks. 'This would be a good place...' He thought to himself, kicking a piece of wood laying on the dock. Shrugging, he found an overhang that would work for some shade, and, taking off his jacket and laying on the ground, fell asleep, deciding on a nap.

256 WC

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
Toshiko needed something to do. It was a bit early in the day, and he decided that he was going to go out and do something with himself. he was still undressed in his apartment, and was feeling quite lazy. Despite this, he got a drink, cleaned up his room, and then got dressed. After dressing, he left his apartment and ran out into the streets of konoha. He was bored of the same old scene. He needed something else to do. Toshiko walked out towards the forest, but instead went towards the docks. He saw someone. A guy was there. he had his jacket off and was laying on the ground. Was he okay? Toshiko couldn't tell, but he at least had to find out. Toshiko walked over to him, and nudged him a bit. "Are you okay?"

Word Count: 134

Shutai

Shutai

D-rank
Dancing around in a small little world of his own, Shutai suddenly feels a nudge against his leg, and someone asking if he was okay. Snapping his eyes open, he pulls out a kunai, in case he has to throw it at someone. Hopping up quickly, red eyes glare at the black haired stranger, then blink cautiotiously, his fight reflex slowly quieting it's screams in his head. "... Yes. I'm fine." He says, slowly lowering the kunai and slipping it back into his pocket, not feeling the slightest bit embarassed that he almost cut the damn kids neck. Cracking his knuckles subconciously, Shutai looks at him fiercely, his 6 foot height giving him a bit of a threatening air to him. "Who... Are you...?"

WC 126

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
Toshiko saw that they guy was okay and only resting. He pulled out a kunai, but once he saw Toshiko wasn't doing anything he calmed down a bit. "... Yes. I'm fine." "Who... Are you...?"
"I'm Toshiko. Toshiko uzumaki. It's nice to meet you." Toshiko would then smile and hold out his hand to shake. Maybe he could have some fun with this guy. Just maybe....

Word Count: 72

Shutai

Shutai

D-rank
"I'm Toshiko. Toshiko Uzumaki. It's nice to meet you." The boy said, holding out a hand to shake. As little as he wanted to touch the newcomer, he gripped his hand and shook it. "I am Chi, Shutai. I suppose its... Nice to meet you as well." He says, the scowl on his face giving another message entirely.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.