You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
Twenty minutes ago.

“Are you Uchiha Tenzō?” a man around his thirties asked that was neatly wearing his jōnin outfit.

“Indeed, that is me. Can I help you with something?” the Uchiha replied on a rather curious tone since he did not know why there was a jōnin looking for him. It was a face which Tenzō had not seen before, one which just knocked a few seconds ago on the Uchiha’s front door; perhaps, the man was an acquaintance of the young lad’s sister.

“Yes. The Hokage has requested for your presence, and you will need to present yourself in his office in a half an hour.” the man spoke on a rigid tone before presenting a document with more information on the matter, something vague and not really that clearing. Tenzō extended that right hand of his and gladly accepted the paper, feeling a bit uneasy at the same time since the chance of entering the Hokage’s office was never presented before him, up until now.  

Present time.

With little time at his disposal, Tenzō immediately rushed things up, starting with a quick exchange of clothes by removing the plain ones that were currently covering up his body, before dressing in a more different attire that could be considered a bit more formal than the ones which he usually wear on a daily basis. As such, the garment was consisted of a long and jet-black sleeve shirt, followed up by a pair of tight pants that were sharing a similar color, and to top it off, a grey kimono that displayed the Uchiha clan symbol on the back was tightly wrapped along his waist by a fiery red sash made out of fine silk.

A few minutes later, the Uchiha already found himself standing beneath Konoha’s administration building, looking up towards it with those ebony eyes before taking a deep breath to relieve the stress that was build upon his shoulders. Just a couple of seconds were spent there, since the raven-haired man already stormed inside the building, heading quickly towards the stairs that were going to bring him up towards the Hokage’s office. Even if the doors were quite intimidating, the young lad did not hesitate at all before knocking a few times against it, remaining there before permission was given to enter the room.

As soon as the permission was given, the Uchiha entered the room with a few heavy footsteps while also remembering to close the door behind him. Just when he thought that things could not get even more uneasy, the young lad observed that he was not the only person called at this. Nonetheless, Tenzō aligned himself with the rest of the group before kneeling in front of the Hokage, letting that right kneecap of his kiss the floor beneath. “Greetings, Lord Hokage. My name is Uchiha Tenzō, and my presence was requested here.” the man spoke on a benevolent tone while slowly resting those ebony eyes against the ground.

~ 506/506 of Total Words ~

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
The sound of pen on paper echoed throughout the room as the cursive glides across the sheet were accompanied with silence. With his eyes remaining focused on the piece of parchment before him, he visualized each word before he wrote them. Clearing his throat he held the sheet of paper within his grasp upright and darted his eyes towards the surrounding shinobi that stood in waiting. Their heads held high, and a stoic presence revealed their strong nature. Members from the many clans of the Leaf Village had shown curious eyes towards the very sheet the seventeenth Hokage held before meeting his and returning them to their fronts as they did not wish to appear rude.

The paper however, revealed dotted lines with a series of X's to mark the signatures he would require. His own signature was printed on the bottom of the page twice as a mark of approval. A knock soon joined the silence as it resonated on the wooden oak door. A simple nod from the Hokage allowed the personal assistant to open the door and allow the Uchiha to enter with the rest of his comrades. Before long, he stood in line with his fellow shinobi and shown his respect with kneel and bow towards the current Hokage.

“Greetings, Lord Hokage. My name is Uchiha Tenzō, and my presence was requested here.” his words honed honor and humbleness.

Sousetsu's head cocked upwards as the final shinobi arrived and gave his introduction. He stood tall and walked around his desk, formally bowing to the ninja before him. "Thank you for lending me your time." he spoke firmly, keeping his authority with his tone. He raised his head once again, his strong jaw and determined eyes scanned the men and women before him, only to reveal his infamous grin after doing so. His arms crossed and a tensed jaw gave off his confident nature.

"You are all here because I have hand-selected the few I believe are fit for this role." he spoke with such clarity. "A decision made with diversity. The Hyuuga. The Uchiha. The Senju. The Inuzuka... Your talents would be put to great use. Sousetsu's firm voice assured them. His arms left their crossed set, allowing them to stay bey his side with a clenched fist.

"As you all know... The previous attempt to lure me out into deaths grasp had once again failed. Orochi Enaka, the adviser of the previous Hokage's and myself, had been amassing ninja for his own personal rule. I was the only one to refuse his requests as Hokage, which in turn, revealed his true colours. My concern lies with that of the shinobi who were manipulated into joining his ranks. Your comrades, even the ANBU, had succumb to his will. That is why I am reviving the Konoha Military Police Force!" he bellowed out as an arm struck to the side. He allowed the moment to sink in, as few ninja now stood with open mouths, gasps, and even grins to his surprise.

"The Konoha Military Police's purpose is to maintain the law in the village, regarded as 'elite shinobi who monitor fellow shinobi.' That is why I chose you. Strong-willed individuals not easily persuaded by the likes of the adviser. the background checks determined. "Some of you have also worked with the ANBU. However, I have no doubts that all your efforts will not go unnoticed. If anyone of you objects to this offer, I will not stop you from doing so. This will be your choice..." he ended his small speech, inspecting each of the shinobi once more, attempting to read their thoughts through their movements. Silent whispers and darting looks met others. It was a dangerous position to look after fellow shinobi. Each decision they made would no doubt make an impact on their personal connections towards their brothers in arms, or even finding something they would be hard to come to terms with.

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
The undeniable amount of authority that resonated from the Hokage was indeed pressuring upon those already heavy shoulders; however, it was quite different from the one Lamya used while being around the Uchiha. It was an daunting aura that she developed based on that coldness which she doesn’t hold back from showing from time to time, while the Senju seemed to have one that’s based on composure and confidence. Once the briefing had started, the raven-haired man had cocked that head of his slightly upwards, raising those ebony eyes from the ground to dedicate full attention to those words while he still remained in that kneeling position, absorbing all of the information like a sponge. Keeping those ears up high and sharp like those of a wolf, despite the fact that he did not feel like one in that moment.

At the hearing of the serpent’s name, Tenzō pulled those fingers that were standing against his right thigh within a fist, wondering if the Hokage knew anything regarding Lamya’s plans, or about his involvement within them. Placing a few thoughts within this matter, forced the lad to remember the piece of sheet that was earlier beneath Hokage’s eyes; what it contained was unknown to him, and panicking won’t really bring him anywhere. Therefore, the speech continued on, and not all of those words were actually new towards the Uchiha’s ears, besides the attack and the revival regarding Konoha’s Military Police Force, words that were enough to stir his thoughts even more and force those eyes wide open. Right after the news were delivered, the uneasy feeling started making its presence known while the silence caused by the pause enhanced it further.

“Is he aware of my involvement with Lamya? Does he even know anything about her? No... that’s impossible, I’ve made sure to not draw any kind of attention while moving in and out of that place.” were the words which stormed through the Uchiha’s head, as different kind of scenarios were already taking shape. He never really knew the true reason behind the action which caused Enaka to lingering within prison, and he only suspected that it was because of the experiments which the man used to perform. Maybe, he should have asked her more about that uncle of hers, nevertheless, this was a subject that will be discussed within the near future.

Once the briefing was completely over, the Uchiha slowly stood up while aiming for a strong and rigid stand before bending his body from the waist, giving a formal bow while letting a few words escape between his lips “I will be honored to work under the Police Force, Lord Hokage!” on a stern tone, one which echoed with determination and not rudeness. He remained like that until Sousetsu would decide to speak again, paying not even the slightest amount of attention towards the rest that were inside the room. The man wasn’t ignorant nor disrespectful per se, but the only goal that he had right now was to display the most proper discipline, and to show that he was quite capable on focusing on the current matter. Getting distracted was the last thing that he wished for.

~ 545/1051 of Total Words ~

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
A gentle breeze carried throughout the room, allowing his coat to sway to and fro in a mild manner. The sun was held high as its rays seeped through the windows pane behind the seventeenth Hokage, reflecting him in a bright hue. He scanned the room of the ninja he had summoned. The briefing only spoke for their ears, the revival of the Konaha Military Police Force was with them. Entrusting to them, the foundation of a judicial organisation under his rule, his regulations that he deemed fit for the well-being of the village hidden in the leaves. It was a burden in itself, accepting this role so set an example for generations to come. Sousetsu had faith in his selection however, and would no doubt see a bright future for all the leaf shinobi and citizens alike. Silent opinions continued to scatter among the comrades before him followed with approving nods. His grin grew wider as he watched them think it over thoroughly, it showed him that his selection revealed a cautious personality, thinking over the pros and cons of the title that would be bestowed onto them.

One figure stood tall and collected, a strong demeanor that carried his body into a formal bow before him. “I will be honored to work under the Police Force, Lord Hokage!” he spoke with determination echoing from the pits of his thoughts. Sousetsu's grin slowly subsided as his head cocked upright. Looking down at the last shinobi to enter, only for him to be the first to accept. He looked to the others, darting his eyes to see if any would follow. Before long, three others that ceased their whispers to one another bowed simultaneously and spoke almost in unison towards the Hokage with the same determination that lingered within the Uchiha before them.

"We would be honored, Hokage-sama!"

A tensed jaw and deep inhale through the nose of Sousetsu could be seen before he nodded in return. He looked to the remaining ninja who looked indecisive at the matter, looking to the wall blankly before to the others who offered their services. A deep breath from one as two other joined the cause, offering their talents in compliance. Another nod from Sousetsu before he looked at the remaining five shinobi. Would their decision lead them to a new future, or to continue the path they were already on? One of the shinobi who stood at the back edged his way forward with just one step and outreaching his right hand towards the Hokage with a fist.

"I speak for the rest of us when I say... We will not you let you down, Hokage-sama!" a wide grinning Hyuuga clan member exclaimed before the five bowed to join their comrades.

"Then it is settled! You will be the 'Konaha Military Police Force!' You have my gratitude!" Sousetsu gave his thanks by showing his own bow in respect. "To make this official, I will need you to sign this piece of parchment. he reached for the sheet of paper on his desk, the very same one their curiosity could finally feed upon. The first to sign was an Hyuga member who shined with a happy glow that his grin revealed but the pen was held at bay by the Senju.  

"If you have any questions, now would be the time..." he delayed.

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
The breeze kissed the Uchiha’s jet-black hair as well, tussling it gently with its refreshing and cooling presence, it was a pleasant feeling and sight; however, the Hokage’s coat brought the whole attention. Stealing the attention of those that were within the room, forcing even the celestial sun to peek inside with those majestic rays of light, watching over him while basking the man in its radiating warmth. As a song the voices echoed throughout the room; all of them shouting in unison. “Perhaps... this the Will of Fire?” the Uchiha mumbled towards himself while shifting those ebony eyes from a corner to another, taking a better look of the prideful display around him, without a doubt they were all fine shinobi.

Slowly, the raven-haired man arose and repositioned himself in a statuesque pose, realizing that the only thing left to do was to leave that signature of his on the paper. A deep breath was taken, followed shortly by an exhale; the stress started to diminish, since the young lad realized that on that paper there was nothing that tied him to what was happening inside the village. As soon as the last breath of air left the man’s body, a determined Hyūga already stormed towards the desk, hoping to leave his name behind to finish up the enrolment procedure. However, the man was stopped.

As a main goal, the young Uchiha wished to restore the clan grounds, and perhaps this was something which the man could use as a tool for the whole process that was about to come. Hopefully with the restoral of Konohagakure’s Military Police Force, the same unfortunate events that happened during the ruling of the Third Hokage were not going to repeat themselves, and perhaps things were going to go much more smoothly then the last time that this building was opened. Placing a few more thoughts within this matter, the Uchiha had realized that the decision which he just made a couple of seconds ago, was probably a bit too rash. Maybe, a couple of answers are capable of clearing the young lad’s mind; as such, that head of his slowly cocked against the Hokage.

“Excuse me, but I have two questions regarding the restoration of the Police Force.” the raven-haired man said on a benevolent tone while fixating both of those ebony orbs against the Hokage. “Firstly, if I remember reading the history correctly, the building was first made by the Second Hokage, Tobirama Senju. Right after it was raised from the grounds, the structure was dedicated towards the Uchiha clan. As such, my question is... who will this building belong to? Considering, that our clan isn’t in its best state.” was the monologue Tenzō performed on a calm tone, making sure that the words did not sound pretentions at all, even in the slightest. A slight pause followed up after, leaving room in case the Hokage wished to add anything regarding the first question; however, if the man would remain silent, the Uchiha would continue on with the second question.

“Secondly, how far those the jurisdiction of the Police Force stretches? A bit earlier, a name was mentioned, Orochi Enaka. The man who supposedly had a few of the ANBU within his grasp. Has the whole issue with that man been resolved, or should we still worry about a few corrupted members of the ANBU?” the Uchiha asked while raising that left eyebrow of his; the man was curious about what were the primary goals of the organization. Without a doubt, this was probably a question that was sitting on the lips of a few other shinobi that were within the room, besides that one Hyūga who rushed in without pouring any kind of thoughts within the matter.

~ 638/1689 of Total Words ~

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
“Excuse me, but I have two questions regarding the restoration of the Police Force.”

His attention moved to the Uchiha who spoke as his eyes widened with curiosity. A pleasant smirk etched across his face as this what he expected to hear from such a group. They spoke their minds, free from fear as their just cause served all. Sousetsu nodded in agreement allowing him to speak freely. He spoke of the history behind the organisation. What it meant to the people back then as it was once tied to the Uchiha clan. The Senju before him however, erected this building much like his ancestors, but the meaning behind it, the ties that it held was to be different. History would not repeat itself as Sousetsu deemed his life as Hokage to be on his own terms. A free mind much like the people who accompanied him in these four walls. His words were calm and collected as he spoke, allowing the matter to sink in with the rest of the group, a fair question the Senju would admit. He closed his eyes and his head sunk into his chest as he listened deeper into the man's heart. What he truly felt towards this.

Silenced filled the room once again, yet he would not break it. He asked to speak for two questions and so he would have been given his chances. Secondly, how far those the jurisdiction of the Police Force stretches? A bit earlier, a name was mentioned, Orochi Enaka. The man who supposedly had a few of the ANBU within his grasp. Has the whole issue with that man been resolved, or should we still worry about a few corrupted members of the ANBU?” curiosity searched to satisfy its hunger once more.

The Senju raised his head so that he looked before everyone present. This was a questions worth asking. This was fitting to his formula of the Konaha Military Police Force. He looked around to the kunoichi and shinobi alike with a strong jaw and piercing eyes. The suns rays began to dim in the background. The window panes glowed with a amber hue as the now clouded sky overlooked the village of hidden in the leaves. It was almost as if Sousetsu's mood could change the weather, bowing to his will and reflecting his thoughts for the world to see.

"The building will belong to the Village Hidden in the Leaves. A selfless organisation bound to the will of the common man, woman, and child." his authority was made clear with an almost bellow that echoed in the room they resided within. "However, the emblem will remain the same. It serves a purpose. A lesson that history taught us that should not be forgotten. The truth behind the Police Force and why it was bestowed upon the Uchiha was simply to keep their emotions in check and to benefit the village at the same time. I feel that despite which clan member joins that they abide by the very same rules..." he continued his scan across the now familiar faces, meeting the Uchiha's with another piercing glare. How would he react to this? His words revealed no hint of a lie. In order to serve the public, one mustn't regard their own emotions but to serve under their code of conduct. If rules were broken, the perpetrator should be dealt with regardless their relations.

"Orochi Enaka is currently in custody in an undisclosed location." he began to answer the following question with clarity. "We are aware that his followers do remain loyal however, within the ranks of Leaf shinobi." the sounds of gasps cut him off, delaying him a moment longer before finishing his statement. "As I said before, you were all hand-picked by myself, who I deemed fit for this role. You answer to no-one but myself! That is your jurisdiction! Your affairs are not to be discussed with anyone other than fellow Officers. Your only limit is that any arrests made towards the ANBU must be consulted with me. His jaw tensed once more as fists formed by his sides. The age of a new dawn lay resting on each ninja's shoulders that lingered in the room.

"If there are no further questions, please..." his hand stretched to his side leaving a gesture towards the paper once again.

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
Apparently, the Hokage was quite pleased when from those earlier questions that were posed by the raven-haired man, a feeling which managed to ease a bit of the tensions which stood upon the Uchiha’s shoulders. Deep inside, Tenzō was a bit afraid of the fact that history might try to repeat itself, since the building was now being restored by the same kind of member of the same clan which founded it, a Senju. This was not really a hidden fact, but in the past there were quite a few disputes between the Uchiha clan members and the Senju ones, and some of those even carried up until now; however, these times were indeed different from those, and the man who was now restoring the Police Force was using a different approach than before and he did not seem to leave the impression that he shared the same feelings that Tobirama used to do for the Uchiha clan members.

Even though, the Uchiha’s goal had began to blur over passing months, the main objective was still to restore his own clan and bring all of those scattered members back towards their rightful place. The clan emblem was still going to be used to brand the Police Force, although the meaning did not remained the same since the building no longer belonged towards the clan. Since the forming of this village, the Uchiha clan members did not really benefit that much from it, and with a good analysis you could realize that things were not really showing any signs of improvement. Nonetheless, expressing frustration on this kind of matter was not probably the best thing to do, as such, the Uchiha only nodded while the Hokage kept talking, leaving his own opinions for himself.

The Senju’s authority boomed throughout the room and that piercing glare given by the man’s green eyes made Tenzō’s dull and ebony eyes move quickly against the ground. He kept them there for a couple of seconds, and once the Hokage had finished speaking the Uchiha shook that head of his a couple of times before, expressing that there were no questions on his behalf. Without further ado, the raven-haired man began walking towards the sheet at which the Hokage kept pointing at, leaving behind his own name and agreeing with the terms that were related towards joining the Police Force. “Thank you for giving me the opportunity to server Konohagakure even more than I did before.” the man spoke on a vivid tone while completing the sign up.

Once the necessary paperwork was done and the act finally finished, the man stepped back towards in line, demonstrating the mature and militaristic discipline that was imprinted on him during these passing years. The young Uchiha would remain behind and listen if the Hokage had anything more to add towards this meeting, without having the intension of adding anything relevant at the time being, leaving only if dismissed by the man himself. There were already too many things on Tenzō’s mind, information which needed to be digested properly in order to perceive the opportunities that have opened up to him in this particular day.

A few hours later when the moon was present upon the pitch-black sky, when the meeting was long over, the Uchiha would once more lurk around the administration building, wearing a dark robe that was to make him not stick out as a sore thumb. The man had with him, a letter written on a small piece of paper; the handwriting was completely different since the man made sure that it would not resemble his own. Fingerprints weren’t present on it as well, basically every measure was taken in order for this letter to not be tracked back towards him. The letter was wrapped around a recently bought kunai, that was prepared as well, no fingerprints, nothing. Just before midnight, the raven-haired man threw the kunai against one of the Hokage’s windows, letting the pointy side of stick inside the wooden part so that the Hokage might not have a problem noticing the message. Right after the projectile was thrown, Tenzō used the Body Flicker Technique to erase that presence of his that was once around the building.

The message written there were for the Hokage’s eyes alone, and the Uchiha did not wish to get himself involved further than this; getting himself interrogated further upon the matter was not really something that he wished to go through. As such, all of these protective measures were necessary for this task, and none of them have been neglected due to the amount of time invested in thinking and preparing. The wheel of fate had already started turning, and there were no ways of stopping it right now, every action has its own consequence; things were going to change rather soon.

~ 818/2507 of Total Words ~

~ Training Raiton from C-Rank to B-Rank | 2507 - 2000 = 507 Words Left ~

~ Exit Thread ~

Sousetsu Senju

Sousetsu Senju

D-rank
The various clan members each stood tall, surrounding the Hokage and the sheet of paper as they bowed formally to one another before and after the signing of their initials to join the Konaha Military Police Force. Sousetsu could not help but grin as each signature had been made.

“Thank you for giving me the opportunity to serve Konohagakure even more than I did before.” The Sharingan user exclaimed. The Senju simply bowed in return, honored to have him by his side during such harsh times. With each signature now residing on the piece of paper it now became official. Each shinobi and kunoichi alike returned to their original position within the Hokage's office and stood before the man, standing firm and determined with their new role within the village hidden in the leaves. With a nod, the ninja could leave, vanishing before him. His assistant retrieved the sheet of parchment and placed it in her file before she moved on to the administrative affairs leaving Sousetsu to his own devices.

After his hours within the office, he made his way above the mountain of the many faces of Hokage from their fabled history. The day was soon reaching sundown as the wood style user summoned a wall of trees. Entangled wooden branches that intertwined with one another created a firm and strong defense that Sousetsu attempted to reduce to rubble. Kneading chakra within himself, he exerted a thin stream of water that instantly hit the wooden structure as it left his mouth. Slices through each branch broke through its defenses almost as if a sword had cleanly cut through a moist fruit. Deep breaths and droplets of sweat revealed a tired Senju, but he was willing, determined, and persistent with his training. A tenacious individual who would finish what he started. Like the trees before him, he would sever many of the bonds within the hidden leaf village in times to come. Looking over the village from the mountaintop and watched as the sun went down and revealing it in darkness, still panting heavily as time was coming to an end.

Sousetsu did not wish to return home as of late. Memories would distract him, while being in his office allowed him to think clearly. He became a man constantly at work with no-one to return to. With his significant other no longer by his side, what was there to return to? He continued to flick through the documents for the Police Force once more, scanning each signature and comparing their personal files with one another. A tensed jaw and a small swallow before nodding led him to believe his choices were still correct. His ears peaked and his raised just in time to hear a thud on the wall from the opposing side.

He turned and met the moons gaze, it gave a great glow and its size seemed to have doubled from the night before. His footsteps could be heard across the wooden floor as he made his way to the window and opened it. Scanning the area, he could not find another soul. Looking to each side he had full view of, not even the wind helped determine where to look. To his side, a kunai had sunk into the wall. Wood emerged from the Senju as it retrieved the kunai for him that also possessed a note. The kunai had never been used before, no marks, quite sharp, and not a hint of an owner. He closed the window and sat by his desk. Opening the letter, his eyes widened as the contents spilled. With a stern appearance once more his eyes wandered as he searched for an answer that may help him. Folding the paper and placing it within his coat, he stood and gave a small grin in return.

"Thank you...

Words: 2592

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.