You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

"If anything, you'll slow me down. Hahaha Just playing, even though you're a psychopath I like you, what was you're name again?" Seme turns to the new member of the conversation "Hi, I'm Seme Sarutobi, and you are?"

Naota

Naota

S-rank
Naota narrowed his eyes at Kami, 'Watch your tongue. Its not wise to insult people if you do not know them. You never know who they might be." His gaze then shifted, turning to Seme. "My name is Naota. Uchiha Naota. Its a pleasure to meet you, Seme."

Kami

Kami

D-rank
"My name is Kami Uchiha." "The future Legendary sword user and Demon of the Leaf." As he did not even both to look at the other Uchiha. "Please my father would killed you before you finished your sentence." "I in fact like to use the foe's own blade against them and break them."

"Wow, you have some sort of death wish don't you? Haha I'm sorry Mr. Naota.

Naota

Naota

S-rank
Once more, Naota sighed. "But the problem with that is your father isnt here, Kami." His body shifted some, the annoyed expresssion on his face showing itself clearly. "He has nothing to do with this; leave him in his grave." Naota leaned forward some, a smile etched on his face to replaced the frown. "As I said, watch your tongue."

31 A day in heat to focus the hate (closed) - Page 2 Empty A day in heat to focus the hate (closed) Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:38 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
"That does not sound interesting." "My father was right I finally understand this world could get soft." "This village could easily rise to number one." As he looked over at his shirt. "Soon the Black flames of destiny will be known." As he looked at the both of them. "We might end up in a squad." As he looked at the other Uchiha. "We might end up fighting over an eye in the future."

Last edited by Kami on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Certainly looking forward to that...." Seme made the sarcastic remark before lifting out of the water and wrapping a towel around himself. "I need to get back to training. I'll see you two around." Seme then gets dressed and sprinted out of the spa thinking of the weird encounter he just had with Kami and Naota and sighs at the fact he could be locked up with them for awhile and how the tension could cost him.

Naota

Naota

S-rank
With a mental faceapalm, Naota groaned. And yet another trapped in the in the cycle. I'm not playing this fucking game. "Keep dreaming, Uchiha Kami." Naota smiled, turning to lift himself out of the water. As he lifted his towel to wrap it around himself, he looked back over his shoulder, revealing red eyes, each marked with a tomoe in them. "Maybe one day you will wake up..." With that, Naota walked out, leaving the hot spring.

Kami

Kami

D-rank
Kami shook his head in disbelief. He then got out himself and put his shirt back on. "Now where shall I enter."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.