You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ruvaak

Ruvaak

C-rank
'Its been three days since I left Valyria and I haven't seen a soul on this road.' It was beginning to get late when I came across a cave not far off of the road, 'I could rest there for the night' I thought to myself turning and heading for the cave. As I approached the cave I saw no signs of danger coming from the cave, I decided that I needed to start searching around for materials to make a fire and hunting for some food. I set up a trap and began gathering some wood to create the fire, on my way back to the cave I heard the trap snare something. Upon reaching the trap I found a rabbit, pulling out my kunai I dealt with the rabbit and carried it and the wood back to the cave. I was able to start the fire pretty easily and used my kunai to begin skinning the rabbit to prepare it for the fire. The sun was setting as I set part of the rabbit over the fire and laid back to relax and wait for it to cook, its been a long day and my eyes began to droop as I laid watching the flames of the fire flicker. I drifted off letting the world fade away, when I awoke it was dark, I looked to the fire to find it dying and the part of the rabbit I had placed on the fire was burnt, "well so much for eating that" I scold myself. I went ahead and snuffed the fire and set a few traps around the cave to hopefully stop anything from sneaking up on me in my sleep. The next day a woke early made a quick fire so i could cook the rest of the rabbit I didn't burn last night. After eating I snuffed the fire, gathered my gear, and headed back on the road. 'Still no sign of anyone, maybe there will be people when I get closer to Kumogakure.'

Last edited by Ruvaak on Thu May 28, 2015 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ruvaak

Ruvaak

C-rank
It was around mid-day and Ruvaak's mind began to wander as he continued his journey down the long road for Kumogakure, 'Still no sign of anyone this is so boring'. Stopping at the site of a waterfall, 'that's almost like the one in Valyria' he thought to himself, 'perhaps stopping in to train would erase the boredom from my mind'. Finding a rock directly under the waterfall Ruvaak sat and began to meditate letting the falling water hit his skin with great force however that didn't phase him in the least. He couldn't feel it but he knew it was the only way to increase his body's endurance, allowing him to withstand more from an opponent in terms of fighting hand to hand anyways. Ruvaak cleared his mind listening to the sounds of the water smashing into the rocks as well as himself, 'This is just what I needed' Ruvaak thought to himself 'some relaxation to take my mind off this long boring trip'  Ruvaak let out a sigh as he let the sound of the water calm him. Even thought he felt no pain from the power of the water hitting his body, after a while he felt the strain on his body as his muscles began to ach, however he refused to move 'this is the only way to make it' Ruvaak thought 'pushing myself beyond my limits, its the only way I can prove I am the best'. After a few hours however he could no long withstand it opting to take a short break before continuing, 'time for a rest before going at it again'. Ruvaak went ahead an gathered up a small amount of wood to create a fire to help him dry while he rested, laying by the fire his thoughts trailed back to Valyria, and how his uncle spoke of the waterfall there being one of his father's favorite place to train, 'I can see why father enjoyed the training, but the pressure of the water gets pretty intense after a while' Ruvaak thought as he drifted off to sleep. He awoke several hours later as the sun sat in the distance and decided now was as good a time as any to continue his training. Walking back to the waterfall he climbed back upon the rock that he sat on earlier, 'Lets see how long I can stay here now' he thought to himself as he sat down and began to relax his body as the water barraged his body once again. The pressure of the water barraging his body this time was more than soothing to Ruvaak, relaxing him more than before. Ruvaak remained under the crashing water for most of the night choosing to training as long as possible before taking another break pushing his limits further then the first time. He awoke as the sun was rising wanting to get an early start on his training today, only today he was going to do it a little different, a smirk formed on his face at his idea, he had already meditated under the pressure of the waterfall now was the time to push his body farther than that. Ruvaak when back to what he now named his training rock, and stood under the waterfall this time he chose to move slowly in a fighting style way, having to focus very hard on keeping his arms at the intended level under the pressure of the waterfall. After a couple of hours of that he laid out and began doing push ups which was harded than he thought it would be, but the pressure on his back actually felt relaxing to him. After a few minutes he went back to standing and moving slowly under the water, before laying back out and doing a few sit-ups, before sitting straight up and began his meditation at this point however his muscles were already sore so it wasn't long before he need to take a rest. After a little while of laying in the shade, his stomach began to growl, 'looks like i need to hunt some food' Ruvaak thought to himself as he sat up. After tracking down some meat Ruvaak made another fire and began cooking, after eating he decided he will use the rest of the day to train before moving on to Kumogakure. Jumping back onto his rock he continued to move around slowly under the water, transitioning like earlier that day before ending with meditating for a few hours to unwind before calling it a day and resting for the night. He awoke again as the sun was rising and got a head start to make up for his two day detour, a detour he believed to be well worth it.

Endurance Training:

Ruvaak

Ruvaak

C-rank
Ruvaak gathered his gear up as he was thinking of the best way to spend his time, 'well there's still quite a ways to go' Ruvaak thought to himself as he started stretching, 'what better way to spend it than working on my speed'. Ruvaak searched the area filling his bag with rocks and anything else he could find to help add some weight to him, then he found a small log about three feet long and a foot wide, Ruvaak smiled to himself, 'Perhaps I should work on my strength as well'. Ruvaak readied himself for the strain on his body as he struggled to lift the log up, having to sit it down rather quickly. 'This is going to be harder than I originally thought, and its going to take me longer to reach Kumo, but it needs to be done' Ruvaak thought as he laughed at himself. He decided he would start slow, resulting in him spending the next several hours lifting the log holding it for a few seconds before putting it down, and then repeating the process. As time passed he started to hold it for a longer period, and after a while he started to lift it high curling his arms at the elbows to lift the log a couple of times before he had to drop it and rest. "Its much heavier then I thought it would be" Ruvaak said to himself as he sat down for a quick rest, "Its going to take a while before I get any real distance, if i try to carry that". After a short rest he stood back up, "I won't get anywhere just sitting here" he said aloud to himself, putting his pack full of rocks on his back and walking towards the log. Bending down in a squat position he grabbed the log and slowly lifted it up until he was holding it in a fireman's carry on his shoulders, grunting under the logs weight, he slowly started forward step by step the weight of the log was unbelievable, he couldn't even make it fifteen meters before having to toss the log off his back before collapsing to the ground. Rolling onto his back Ruvaak looked up at the clouds as they passed overhead, sighing to himself "this is going to take forever!" he shouted to the sky as he laid in the grass. After a few minutes of laying there questioning himself, he bolted up as he remembered his uncles last words to him before he left. "Challenging yourself is the only way you will better yourself" the words echoed through Ruvaak's head as he stood and grabbed the log once again, Straining his muscles as he lifted it once again and placed it on his shoulders. This time he started at a walking pace and was able to maintain it for a good 20 meters before he had to stop again, "Damn it, at this rate I'll never reach Kumogakure" hitting the ground in his anger. He couldn't take it any longer he had to push beyond all of his limits or else he would never reach his goal, "I have to keep going" he said aloud as he forced himself up off the ground, with all he had Ruvaak lifted the log once again on his shoulders and took off as fast as he could down the road, in his haste to get moving however he didn't counterbalance the weight of his upper body with the log and soon tripped over himself falling flat on the ground. "Damn It!!" Ruvaak shouted after he picked himself up again, "Why can't I do this?" he questioned himself as he dusted himself off and started walking towards the log that rolled down the hill on the side of the road when he fell. Grabbing the log he placed it back on his shoulders, making sure to balance himself before he started back up the slope. Having finally manage to carry the log up the hill, Ruvaak set his eyes on the road ahead of him, he had to make up for lost time, the day was nearly over. He took off at a sprint down the road, after a little while however he slowed to a jog as his legs began to get tired, but he refused to stop forcing himself to continue despite the ach of his muscles. He continued down the road for a good amount of time before his legs felt like jelly underneath him and it became to hard for him to even walk. After tossing the log aside he laid down in the grass resting his head on the log, to tired to make a fire or even try to eat, he just laid out and started to drift off into the abyss of sleep. The next morning he awoke to his stomach growling, 'I guess going a whole day without eating wasn't such a good idea' he thought as he sat up opening his pack to find nothing but rocks, "That's right I don't have any food" he said sadly to himself as he stood up and started looking for something to eat. Ruvaak came across a berry bush and started scarfing the berries down without a thought, however even though this settled the initial hungry it wasn't enough to fill him up, that's when he saw a squirrel on a branch of a nearby tree. "Forgive me, But I'm just so hungry" Ruvaak said to the squirrel as he pulled out his Kunai.

Current Word Count:

Ruvaak

Ruvaak

C-rank
Catching the Squirrel was harder then Ruvaak thought it would be when he first saw it however he managed to catch it and cook it before he grabbed his log and head back down the road to Kumo. The log was much easier to carry compared to the day before, allowing Ruvaak to move at a faster pace which cheered him up, "With all this time I spent training myself, I am just happy I will soon be to Kumo" he said with a grin as he took off at a sprint with the log on his back. After a while his leg muscles began to burn again so he slowed to a jog rather than stopping completely, "I won't be any better if I just keep resting when I get tired," He said to himself, "I have to push myself if I want that". After jogging he decided he would do one more sprint before resting for a little bit, and took off as fast as he could go carrying the log. Stopping after probably twenty minutes and tossed the log off before sitting down and grabbing some berries he saved from earlier and drinking most of the water left in his water-skin, "hmm, I need to get to Kumo, soon or I might run out of water" Ruvaak said aloud as he looked to find he was down to a little more then a quarter of his water left. After resting for a couple of hours he took another small drink before grabbing the log once again and heading out at a steady pace, 'If I'm lucky I might find a spring or something to refill it' he thought as he increased his pace to a fast run. Ruvaak felt the burn of his muscles but pushed on concentrating his chakra to his legs to try to ease the strain on his muscles by using his chakra to help. After an hour he fell to the ground just barely able to throw the log off him before he hit the ground. 'It seems even using chakra to help has its limits' Ruvaak thought to himself as he tried to stand, but his legs were to weak to hold himself up, so he rolled on his back and just relax, his breath was short and gasping as he looked up at the sky. It was about an hour later before Ruvaak finally sat up looking around him. his legs still felt like mush and so did the rest of his body, but he had to continue on "I'm almost there" he said to himself as he finally stood, choosing to remove all the rocks from his pack, he also decided to leave the log as he wanted to see just how far he could go now. As he prepared himself for his personal test, stretching his muscles before he started Ruvaak crouched to the ground in a sprinters position and prepare to take off, looking down the road he felt as if he could almost see the base of the mountain that holds Kumogakure. As Ruvaak took a deep breath and readied himself to take off a smile crossed his face, "Get ready Kumogakure, here I come!" He shouted as he took off in a sprint, Ruvaak could already tell that carrying the log for so long was a great benefit and was well worth all the trouble it was for him.

Word Count::

~Exit Thread~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.