You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Acceptance[No kill][Toshiko] Empty Acceptance[No kill][Toshiko] Sun May 24, 2015 5:54 pm

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
What is it that we live for, Tsuneo asked himself that questioned, whatever we do, in the end we rot and die, Tsuneo really saw no need for conflict at all, but it is still there, mostly because of greed, and Tsuneo hated that. Tsuneo searched for power as all shinobi did, as they were all weak, as they are, why are they, because the stronger you get the bigger your obstacles are, Tsuneo was merely a shinobi walking his path, and searching for power, the way he saw befitting.

Tsuneo was just an innocent little child, who knew he'd become who he is now, the centipede, lurking in the dark, fighting the wretched, the scum, Tsuneo's path is that of a predator, he shall rip this world apart of its abhorrence, Tsuneo's path was just that, and that it is. They reached the ruins of a temple, Tsuneo would be greeted alongside his passed out friend in his arms, Tsuneo's stern glare remained as he replied politely, the hawk speaking like humans, would ask Tsuneo of his goal, Tsuneo would remain silent, but his determination in his eyes, spoke enough  in his stead, Tsuneo would be lead by the hawk towards a stair of clouds, the two walked towards the top till they were on a castle in the sky.

The hawk soared the skies, and thus a hawk is born in the skies, Tsuneo would ascend to a hawk, the young lad, sat on a pillar of great light, white bright light, as he placed his friend beside him on the bed of clouds, food was served to the two, but in an instant before Tsuneo before Tsuneo looks at it for  even a second, the hawk would fastly and amazingly place their hand on Tsuneo's head, Tsuneo's memories came flooding right before his eyes and the eyes of Toshiko played like a flash, the sadness, if Tsuneo's life was a movie, the audience would be drowning in tears, he sacrificed himself, and accepted the name of a traitor even though he wished to become a hokage, he thrashed away his dreams for the village, he killed his best friend forced from the war, lost many many friends and loved ones, the girl he liked as younger teen, he trained hard and struggled harder, he cried he smiled, he stumbled almost gave up, and killed and killed and killed, weighing the blood of criminals on his back, they all had their reasons , but they still were criminals, and he was still a murderer.

To become a sage, you are to accept yourself, and your past

or so were the hawk's words, as tears fell down Tsuneo's face.

wc:458

2Acceptance[No kill][Toshiko] Empty Re: Acceptance[No kill][Toshiko] Sun May 24, 2015 6:58 pm

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
Toshiko had absolutely no recollection of what occurred. It was all dark for what seemed to be an eternity. Nothing else but that. Regardless of what he tried to think or say or do. Nothing that he could come up with would equate to a solution to his unconsciousness. All that was possible for him to do would be for him to wait to regain consciousness. Time while in a state of unknowing is seemingly void. There was no way of distinguishing it. Sometimes, minutes within it would be hours in the real world. Other times, moments would be complete days. Toshiko's state was rather strange. While he was not conscious whatsoever, He could still feel things. he felt the air of the environment, the hands that presumably carried his body. And heard the voices. The unspecified voices of the individuals around him. He had no idea who the voices belonged to.

The next thing he felt was his body  being placed down on a soft platform, similar to that of a cloud. He was regaining consciousness. He grunted underneath his breath, keeping his eyes closed for a few more moments. He then felt the temperature of the room, allowing him to fully open his eyes. He was a bit disgruntled upon awakening. He sat up with his eyes half open, trying to realize his surroundings. he remembered what had happened before. He was inside a cave alongside Yosuke, and there were some individuals following them. What had happened? He couldn't remember. Something had hit him in the back of the neck, knocking him out. Yosuke had knocked him unconscious. Most likely for his own protection. Toshiko looked down to see what the light surface was that he was standing upon. It was a cloud. Where was he? Was this the area that Yosuke wanted his help in reaching? Toshiko looked over to his right. There he was. Yosuke sitting there, tears streaming down his face. several hawks surrounded the immediate area. This was it.

When Toshiko saw Yosuke crying, he first wondered why, feeling concern for his friend and teacher. But then, he realized something. Yosuke dark chakra and mercilessness when it came to murder, he was able to shed tears. That showed signs of emotion. Signs of life. No matter how he acted, he was still in possession of a heart. And Toshiko knew and respected that. He knew well of not to interrupt Yosuke in what he was doing, but placed his hand on his back while remaining silent. Allowing Yosuke to realize that Toshiko was there to assist him no matter what.

Word Count: 438

438/700 Reaction Time C-3-B-0

Last edited by Toshiko Uzumaki on Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:47 am; edited 2 times in total

3Acceptance[No kill][Toshiko] Empty Re: Acceptance[No kill][Toshiko] Mon May 25, 2015 5:54 am

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
I am only a human, I remembered that, when was the last time someone comforted me so greatly, he merely patted my back, but it eased much of my pains, Toshiko, if anyone can save this wretched world, I would like to believe it would be you, my methods are, incorrect, but stopping now, would make mockery of the people I killed, an insult to them, and a praise to fate, I don't want that. . .
Tsuneo, nodded and smiled a heartfelt smile towards Toshiko, Tsuneo had a good friend indeed he did. The hawk the led Tsuneo to an open area, nothing surrounded Tsuneo, nothing but his  friend and the hawk that spoke, telling Tsuneo he was an expected guest, telling him that it was fate the guided him here, and that it would occur eventually, Tsuneo was asked to sit down and begin meditating, as he did so, clouds converged to surround him, a light shone down at him specifically, he was carried on a cloud  , and as he was twenty meters away from where he stood, he lasted for a second before he fell to the ground painfully.

Tsuneo grit his teeth in pain as he got up, saying this is impossible, how can he stay still so high in the air without his chakra going wild, Tsuneo sighed as he tried to do it again and again, but to no avail, he fell and failed once again, he then asked the hawk for a permission to speak to his friend as he breathed heavily: “Hey Toshiko how the hell did you do that thing.... I can't seem to concentrate” He differently spoke, it's as if he was more friendly than before. Tsuneo listened to his friend's advice, as he got up on the cloud once again, he would sit there and remain calm up there on the top, this time for a whole minute, but still he had to go up there for two more hours, Tsuneo would continue his training.

The hawk turned into a boy and spoke “My boy, you too are a sage, but you're not a master sage now are you? should you seek training then follow me” Should Toshiko follow him, the hawk would take the boy to an area not so far from where Tsuneo  was training, but in that area multiple weight lifting tools were scattered all over the place, under normal circumstances, these cannot be lifted, only a sage with perfect control over their natural chakra could lift these weights, the stone could only be lifted with natural chakra, the user mu channel their natural chakra throughout their body carefully, and the better one's channeling is, the easier these weights would be lifted, the one to train with these must carefully use their natural chakra.

seconds, minutes, hours, Tsuneo would remain still like a rock up on the cloud, he would speak to his inner evil, to his dark side, he would confront it, and speak of their trials together, what they did, what they'll do, and what they will become, Tsuneo asked his darkness, what was it that they lacked. Tsuneo would stand before his darkness, and confront it, and while their battle occurred, the hawk would rush to him, and as faintly and precisely any one can be, he drew over the whole body of Tsuneo, whom was in his shorts.

Tsuneo hoped Toshiko was not any bored, or at least got some training to kill the time with and improve with, but now he had to focus on his training, Tsuneo stood in front of his own darkness, his past, and his murders. The paintings the hawk drew on Tsuneo's body, were elastic and elegant, but were not without purpose, they would enable Tsuneo's body to accept and receive natural chakra, getting his body used to it, the uzumaki would feel the gentle invasion of natural chakra, but would welcome it gently, but he had to defeat his darkness, otherwise, his darkness will take over his body.
Dark Tsuneo: Heh, so you've got a new friend eh? And this one seems nice too, nothing will erase our acts or stop them, we're already bathing in blood, and you, always acting like a nice boy, but your true self shows around your enemies, you're as rotten as me Tsuneo, admit it, you enjoy killing, it runs in our blood, after all our family was taken away from us, Tsuneo remember the horrid past we have, remember our pain!!!

Tsuneo: No, we definitely have lost much, and we both know why we fought to kill, to save people, I will defeat you, we may remain tragic forever, but I won't let you take over me, ever again...
Tsuneo rushed towards his darkness as he began fighting with the demon within him. Tsuneo would throw punches, kicks, his chains, his flames and thunder, but to no avail, the darkness within him would rage and attack him in a similar manner, no one would prove superior, until Tsuneo's darkness landed a strike piercing through his arm, but Tsuneo would deal the same damage, clenching their teeth the two rage against one another, t Tsuneo would aim a dragon flame bomb owards his darkness as it did, the two flame bombs would collide and collapse dealing the two minor third degree all over their bodies, they struggled but both got up and faced one another, and again and again the sequence continued, and they continued dealing one another damage.

Tsuneo would wonder how Toshiko was doing as he stopped in front of his dark self.

WC:948
This thread+ Evolution = 6356
total word count: 6356
senjutsu: 6356/5000
remaining:1356

Last edited by Yosuke on Tue May 26, 2015 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Acceptance[No kill][Toshiko] Empty Re: Acceptance[No kill][Toshiko] Mon May 25, 2015 11:42 pm

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
Toshikos act of kindness as he consoled Yosuke was met with a warm, positive response. Yosuke nodded to Toshiko giving him a heartfelt smile. The two's relationships had greatly improved in such a short amount of time. It was safe to say that they were friends, and Toshiko was glad to call his fellow Uzumaki his sensei. The english speaking hawk then came in, leading Yosuke and Toshiko to a large open spaced area. Yosuke would then begin to meditate, clouds forming around him and a light shining down upon the sky directly unto him. Toshiko hadn't seen anything like this before, but knew what it's purpose was. He was learning senjutsu. This was completely different from Toshiko's way of realizing the power of senjutsu, and he wondered why. Were there really different ways of realizing the power? He had no clue, but it sure as hell seemed to be the case. Toshiko could tell form Yosuke's meditation. He could see the chakra around him, and knew that it wasn't normal. This was senjutsu chakra. Toshiko smiled as he observed his friend. He was on his way to realizing the new plane of power. He began to levitate in the air. Toshiko watched in awe as his friend levitated upon a cloud due to his focusing the senjutsu chakra. At around 20 meters within the air, he lost concentration, and it dispersed, sending him flying down to the ground. Toshiko stepped up to go assist his fallen ally, but was silently reprimanded by the hawk. He hesitated, but stopped. Toshiko knew that Yosuke would have to complete this task on his own, just as he did.

“Hey Toshiko how the hell did you do that thing.... I can't seem to concentrate”

His friend spoke out to him asking for assistance while trying to catch his breath after failling multiple times. Toshiko frowned. He knew it'd be difficult, but hated to see Yosuke going through such a physical strain. He'd have to help him through it even if he hadn't managed to master it himself.

"Well, i don't know how it'll work for you. When i learned, i simply overloaded by body with the chakra of the Doragon Seji's realms. It merged itself with my own chakra, and allowed me access to senjutsu. The only advice i can give you is to allow the Senjutsu natural chakra to overflow your body. We're Uzumaki. I think that means our chakra is larger than usual. We can handle senjutsu chakra easier than normal people can. It should be a breeze."

Yosuke would get back unto the cloud, taking in Toshiko's advice. It worked, allowed him to ascend up into the sky, heading up in the cloud out of his plain of sight. The hawk would then shapeshift, taking on the appearance of a boy. Was it the normal transformation technique that Toshiko had trouble learning in the academy? Most likely.

“My boy, you too are a sage, but you're not a master sage now are you? should you seek training then follow me”

Toshiko had no reason to refuse. He nodded, following the hawk into another room. Weights aligned the floors, some of normal size, others of such a great proportion that Even Toshiko would have trouble with them. Toshiko then shrugged, heading over the the 100 pound weight.

"This is no problem. I can do this easy."

Toshiko attempted to lift the large weight, but it didn't budge. Being somewhat embarrassed by what would look like to whoever witnessed to be a sign of his own weakness, he nervously laughed and then put both of his hands upon the grip of the weight, putting all of his strength and force into it. He kept trying, but it simply wouldn't budge. He panted, sweat beginning to drip from his nose. What was going on? He could lift weights up to twice his own size. Why couldn't he lift this measly 100 pounds? There had to be a trick to it.

"You fail to realize the trick behind it child. You aren't thinking rationally. You can't use sheer force to life these weights. You have to concentrate. Use your senjutsu chakra. Focus it, and then channel it in one exerting burst from your body. Then and only then can you lift said weight."

Toshiko figured that. He'd known there was a trick. Toshiko Would listen to the words the hawk spoke, channeling his senjutsu chakra into an outer aura around his body, and then gripped the handle of the weight, focusing all of the natural chakra he could. He put force into it, attempting to lift it up. He succeeded, getting it up off the ground. he held it up for half a minute, and then dropped it to the ground in a pool of sweat. He still had much more senjutsu training to do. He wondered how Yosuke was doing. He sure hoped that he was okay.

Word Count: 846

700/700 Reaction Time C-3-B-0

584/700 Reaction Time B-0-B-1

Last edited by Toshiko Uzumaki on Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total

5Acceptance[No kill][Toshiko] Empty Re: Acceptance[No kill][Toshiko] Tue May 26, 2015 8:59 am

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
lood was splattered all over the place as they clashed, of course as in the place, it was space created by Tsuneo's mind, they launched their fists and kicks towards one another, launched their chains and raised fingers creating chains from beside one another, their chains would pierce through them, they would throw raging bombs of flames, strikes of piercing lightning,  their hands cut clean off, their legs crushed or burned to ashes, still they regenerated, their wounds would heal, and they would stand once again facing one another, and while he clashed against his dark side from within, Tsuneo's chakra raged like never before, Tsuneo was bathed in pitch black with a hue of purple colored chakra on his left side, and snow white chakra on his right side, any one could see the raging chakra in this place, the place where hawk sages soar the sky from.

The village of the seven skies resonated with Tsuneo's clashing chakra, he would rage towards his other self, as they both yelled at the top of their lungs from within, launching a whole lot of twenty chains towards one another, the chains would clash and disappear, of them that got through the storm of battle, and deal the other damage, and of them that simply disappeared. The two remained struggling from within, breathing heavily their vision blurred worn out from the pain Tsuneo and his darkness fell to their knees, they could stand there all day and rip each other apart, but they would heal, and get up like nothing occurred, but the strain of pain remained, normally they would be already unconscious  if not dead.

Clenching their fists, gritting their teeth, they raged towards one another, but not only their fists collided, but their hearts as well, the two questioned the other, and their beliefs, but each remained solid, not bending to the other's will.

HUAAAA!!

They raged once again towards one another Tsuneo would sweep his fist to the side of his counterpart's head as his darkness dodged lowering their head and throwing an upwards fist towards the chin of Tsuneo that turned his head to the right, jumping and striking his darkness in his waist, taking the hit his darkness caught his leg , and launched a lightning spear, as Tsuneo  launched a chain from the ground towards his darkness' shoulder removing his arm, before losing his balance, regaining his balance with a jump with his one leg as his darkness jumped away as well, launching their dragons of flames towards on another, and as their attacks collided and collapsed, the two raged before their attacks fully disperse Tsuneo shooting his lightning spear towards the man and in reply his darkness absorbed it with the swallowing seal, and as the two were midair face to face an inch between their faces, they launched their fists, towards the faces of one another, crushing both of their jaws, and sending each one of them flying four meters away from one another.

You were always there to protect me, and push me forward

Regaining their bodies in a perfect shape again, Tsuneo and his darkness raged towards one another again aiming to destroy the other, or where they really? Their punches were launched towards one another, their chains launched towards one another, their kicks towards one another, their flames, and their lightnings rushing towards one another, punches destroying their stomachs, crushing their jaws, breaking their fingers, crushing their knees, until they stopped using jutsu, they resorted to a hand to hand combat.

You never denied me, you always embraced me with a gentle embrace, accepting me....

Their fight only became more and more brutal, and more and more sad, neither one wanted the other erased, but still their clash continued, Tsuneo continued as his darkness did, and together  they darted away from one another, and towards one another they darted, within their hands raging orbs of chakra, one was dark and black, and the other was pure white, Tsuneo raged as his darkness did, and their Rasengans clashed forming a great explosion blowing each one of them away, but as they were surrounded by a white light, with each gazing into the other's eyes.

You never once betrayed me 

You always eased my madness, and calmed my heart

You saved me many many times

You protected my heart from  breaking apart

As the two were blown away their index and middle finger united, making the unison sign, as they vanished in the white light, the waves of surreal chakra roared across as Tsuneo got down feeling the enormous power flow through him.

6Acceptance[No kill][Toshiko] Empty Re: Acceptance[No kill][Toshiko] Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:36 am

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
Toshiko wondered how Yosuke was doing. He was learning senjutsu, and that was the farthest from an easy task. Toshiko spent hours and hours upon end in a large underground pathway going through multiple trials that all very much could have cost him his life. Over sized sea creatures that strangled and electrocuted him while underneath a body of water. Several traps that aligned the ground, rooms with spike walls attempting to cave in on him. All the crazy things that could be thought of, he experienced. He knew the hardships did not come with the tasks required to learn senjutsu, but with the actual learning process itself. Attempting to connect your existence with the spiritual plane while trapped within the physical plane was not something easy to do. For Toshiko to do it, he had to be surrounded by nature and immeasurable amounts of it's chakra. The only way to become one with nature is to learn nature itself, and then channel it into yourself to the fullest extent. If he hadn't done that and allowed the natural energy to intake his body, he wouldn't have been capable of learning senjutsu. He hoped that the advice he gave his friend would have been enough to allow him to achieve the same goal that he had. Though Toshiko still hadn't completely acquired it himself, he still knew enough to be able to assist his sensei. He knew that his time of helping was over. The rest Yosuke would have to do on his own. And while he did so, Toshiko would train to his fullest extent, channeling his energy into receiving all the strength possible and learning the techniques that Yosuke intended him to.

He stood up from his position of rest as his body came back to. He looked at the senjutsu weights that lay upon the ground. He firmly stared at them, getting ready to improve his strength. he channeled his chakra into his palms, and followed up with his senjutsu chakra which took the same color as his original baby blue chakra aura, but added a strange fading effect to it and made it more pure. he then went towards the largest weight, about 500 pounds. Half a ton was 50 percent more than Toshiko had ever lifted. Could he handle it? It was worth a shot. He placed both of his hands on the weight, one upon each side. He then focused his senjutsu chakra abruptly into his hands and grasped the weight, applying force and attempting to pull it from the ground. at the first few moments of struggle, nothing. But then, with all of his force the weight came a whole foot off the ground. He couldn't move it up any higher than that, grunting and panting heavily as sweat smothered his face. He then quickly dropped it back down unto the ground, incapable of handling the weight for that long of a time. He fell down completely exhausted once more, panting and trying to retain his spent energy. He hoped that he'd at least have something to show off to Yosuke whenever he came back from the large cloud he found himself floating upon. The falcon boy looked upon at Toshiko observing his training silently. Toshiko was paying him no attention. His complete focus was on his training.  

Word Count: 561

800/800 Reaction Time B-1-B-2

300/2400 Rasengan

Last edited by Toshiko Uzumaki on Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:50 am; edited 2 times in total

7Acceptance[No kill][Toshiko] Empty Re: Acceptance[No kill][Toshiko] Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:18 am

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
Tsuneo found Toshiko training, struggling against his weights, he smiled as he shouted his name“TOSHIKO” and then as fast as he could he rushed to the boy making a tiger like claw with his hand and striking Toshiko's hand creating seals that will guide Toshiko's chakra and his body in order to create the legendary rasengan.

He then smiled as he patted Toshiko's left shoulder, the falcon would monitor both of them, Tsuneo had that different feel about him, it seems he finally pushed the door to senjutsu open, guiding each one of them to a different room, each one was given different types of training, Tsuneo had to better his control of his natural chakra, and so he was left to meditate and intake even more natural chakra, letting it flow safely within his body, should he transform even slightly, the falcon would bop him on the head back to his normal condition, Tsuneo had to remain in his shorts, his cold pale body black fingernails and scars were all exposed for the falcon and Toshiko to see if he comes to see Tsuneo, Tsuneo sat there with his legs crossed at each knee his wrist with gently closed fists facing upwards.

Natural chakra began sinking deep into the boy, and circulating throughout his body, steadily but camly, Toshiko spoke of a benefit of the Uzumaki clan, they had large chakra pools thus the natural chakra they absorb will not overtake them as easily as it would someone else.

Suddenly Tsuneo body would feel as if it was being pushed down, as if gravity increased its pull three times more, Tsuneo remained calm and continued embracing the natural chakra not letting it overcome him or slip away while being pushed down.

Tsuneo continued his struggle, luckily or amazingly up until now, after three hours he was still normally embracing the chakra of nature, put the pull of gravity slowly increased as he mastered the chakra of nature, more and more.

WC:300
WRITER'S BLOCK IS KILLING MEEEEE SORRY FOR THE SHORT POST BRAH

8Acceptance[No kill][Toshiko] Empty Re: Acceptance[No kill][Toshiko] Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:13 am

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
"TOSHIKO"

He could heard the voice of his sensei As he stood back up to his feet and turned his head towards the direction of the loud call of his name. Yosuke would stop in front of him smiling as he did so, and then did something.... unexpected.

He made a tiger claw with his hand, and then struck Toshiko in the palm with it. Once he did so, Toshiko felt something strange happen to him. A new surge of chakra went flowing throughout his body, and focusing solely into the chakra nerves within his palm. What had Yosuke done? It didn't feel difficult, actually there was no struggle at all. The majority of the chakra that was originally spread from all around his body was within the inside of his palm. He originally could focus his chakra there, but was incapable of following through. He couldn't elevate his chakra anywhere above an aura around his actual hand. That was the results of his training back when Yosuke and him were traveling there. What was Yosuke's angle here? He was silent when he did it, but was his intention simply to better Toshiko's chances of mastering the technique? He wasn't going to lie. He knew he had a vast amount of trouble controlling his own chakra, and was just now getting a bit of control over it. Would be capable of doing it? He didn't learn how to use the supernatural walking technique until he was 6, and it took him weeks of practice before he actually could. Most likely due to his abnormally large chakra pool. Being an Uzumaki made his chakra larger than normal individuals, and his new found senjutsu made it even larger. It would be even harder for him to master controlling his own chakra with all of the new amounts of it he'd acquired.

The rasengan. From what Toshiko saw from it, it was an incredibly strong technique and what he had seen had only been the beginning stages of it. There was something about it that fascinated him to the point where he'd felt like he knew it from somewhere before. Seeing it in action was nothing more than a somewhat nostalgia trip for him, one that he wanted to experience hands on. It was way easier said than done. How would he go about doing this? The only thing that he could do was try at that point in time. He stared at his hand of which he felt at least a fraction of all of his bodily chakra. He remembered back to what Yosuke had showed him of the technique as they were on their way to this temple. He displayed his own usage of the rasengan, holding out his own hand and allowing a ball of chakra to rise up from the center of his palm. After not even a few seconds, moderate sized ball of bitch black dark chakra rose up on top of his palm, forming a ball of his pure, raw, chakra in a rotating manner. The destructive power behind the rasengan was enough to completely obliterate an entire tree. Toshiko had seen many jutsu in his short time as a certified ninja, but this one was one of the only ones that managed to fully catch his entire attention. It was a jutsu that was immensely powerful. If what Yosuke had told him was true, this jutsu was used by one of the hokage, one that saved the world hundreds of years ago. If it was used by someone that powerful, it was a technique Toshiko would have to master.

He looked directly into his palm, feeling the chakra that was coursing through his nerves within is right hand he grimaced, his facial expressions showing the focus that he put into the channeling of his chakra. It was all there. Now it was time to build it up, and then exert it. He moved all of the chakra in his right hand up into one single point directly underneath his palm, and then attempted to push it up beyond the nerves underneath his skin and then exhumed it up from the pit of his hand. It reached the surface of his hand, and formed into an aura of chakra that flowed from within his hand. He hardened himself and his grip upon the control of his chakra, and then got an idea. His problem was not with him exerting the chakra, but with him controlling it. He was fully capable of placing the chakra into any given part of his body, but he simply couldn't form it in the way he wanted to. He was trying to channel nothing but his own raw chakra. There was no direction,no guide to it. With nature oriented jutsu, he could simply follow the prospect of nature aligned with it. With this? it was all him. The only part of this jutsu that he would be able to utilize was his own chakra, and the fact that he didn't have well control over it didn't help at all. But maybe if... Maybe if he had something else guide his chakra along with him, he'd be able to formulate it easier.

He smiled, quickly placing his left hand above his right hand of which he was attempting to channel his chakra into, and then quickly struck the outer rims of his palm to focus the chakra there while keeping his left hand cupped around his right. the chakra that had been swirling around in his palm at a slow but steady rate was now forming itself into a moderate sized ball of blue chakra, and began rotating to the right. The ball was nowhere near the size of yosuke's about twice as small, around the size of a tennis ball. He swung his right hand back,  moving his left hound out of the way as more chakra swirled into the rotating ball of blue chakra in his hand, and then smacked it into the half a ton weight that he'd attempted to lift just a few moments ago. It collided with it, and instead of causing damage sent Toshiko flying backwards abruptly. He went flying back at a great speed, skidding into the ground and leaving marks in the dirt as he skid across it, landing hard into the wall behind him.  Toshiko stood still upon the ground for a few moments more in sheer silence and stillness, but then seemingly out of nowhere hoping up to his feet, he threw his right hand up into the air, and  began jumping up in the air with a smile upon his face.

"I did it! Did you see that Yosuke Sensei! I finally did it!"

His excitement made him incapable of hiding his somewhat childish mannerisms and personality any longer, but he didn't care. He'd finally done it. Not only had he finally made a breakthrough with controlling his own chakra, he finally managed to create and use the rasengan. It was weak, and not even half the size that Yosuke's was, but he'd done it. It'd definitely need some work though. In the moment of his joy, he knew that he couldn't spend all his time congratulating himself. He'd need to perfect it as soon as he possibly could. He stopped cheering and jumping up into the air, and then stopped, focusing himself and getting serious again. he'd need to perfect it if he wanted to be able to utilize it against targets. From what he'd been shown from the sheer force of it already, it was extremely powerful at even a quarter of it's entire strength. If he could master it? There was no telling what he'd be able to do. He stared over to see where his sensei was. Him and the falcon's presence were both missing from the area. Where had they gone?

"Yosuke Sensei? Mr. Falcon? Heloooooooo?"

Toshiko could still sense both of them. Toshiko most likely got lost in a train of his own thoughts as they transferred areas, and lost them. It wasn't that big of a deal. He could still feel them nearby. This was even better actually. This way, he could even have something to surprise His sensei with next time he saw him. he stared back over to the large steel weights that he'd been utilizing the senjutsu chakra to lift up. That was his target. If he could damage it, that would most likely mean the rasengan had managed it's full power. he stared out, holding out his right hand and then clamping his left hand over it. He began striking his right hand with his left palm, allowing his chakra to flow in his palm as he did so. The spar eventually began to rotate, and then formed while within the clamped hands, forming the same ball that he'd done last time. It was slightly bigger than last time, and seemed to be in taking more chakra than Toshiko had originally managed to. He let it flow a little bit more, allowing the chakra to flow even more increasing the size of the ball and the rate of speed of which the ball of chakra rotated at. His left hand struck parts of his hand even more than it originally had done at a faster rate, and the ball was now about half the size that Yosuke's had been. Toshiko moved his left hand, preparing to allow the attack to go through as he cocked his right arm back, and then thrust it forward into the half a ton weight. The large ball of chakra was enough to send the went moving back a few inches slowly as toshiko forced it into the side of it. After a few moments of struggle, the same effect as last time occurred. Toshiko lost control of the chakra, but due to the extensive power behind it, the effect was greater than it had been before. He was sent back in a literal shockwave from the rasengan. He went back with a boom, flying through the air. His back hit the stone wall hard, causing him to skid down from it unto the floor in pain and agony. His entire back side was red and sore with pain from the impact.    He grimaced, grunting from the pain and slowly sitting up a bit and turned his head around towards the large weight.

the weight itself was somewhat unaffected by the blast other than scorches and burns from the raw chakra on the surface of it. He'd at least managed to move it back a bit more, and scorch the surface of it. While it wasn't anything to brag about, at least it was something that showed that he'd been making at least some form of progress. It sitll wasn't enough for Toshiko. What had he been doing wrong/ He knew that he was getting the right idea by handling his chakra in such a fashion and allowing his left hand to strike the points necessary for him to formulate his chakra. what was he doing wrong?

As the pain left his back, he slowly stood up to his feet and then stared at his hand. the left hand tactic obviously wasn't going to work the way that it was. He'd need to use another strategy if he expected it to work. He'd been getting the idea and the hang of forming his chakra into the ball by allowing his left hand to strike the points he needed to. Maybe it was time for him to get rid of his crutches. How he'd go about doing this he had absolutely no clue. All that he knew was that he'd have to try something else. He held his left hand over his right, this time directly above it so it wasn't making contact with his right. This time he'd simply use it to capture his chakra in a given shape rather than forcing it there. He focused his chakra, allowing it into his palm. The very second that it entered his palm it began to rotate, and formed the ball of chakra within his palm. it rotated abruptly and fast. The size was the same if not bigger than the size of the one Yosuke had shown him, a large blue ball of raw chakra took up all of the space within Toshiko's palm. He  then cocked his hand back, and then threw it into the weight with full force while screaming in unison of his actions.

"RASENGAN!!!"

It collided, crashing into the large weight. The very force from the powerful jutsu sent the weight caving in, utterly smashing through the large weight and forcing a big crater into it. It sent the weight flying back into the wall, crashing through it completely and into the next room. the force sent Toshiko in the other direction. allowing him to fall back into the wall, causing him to instantly black out from the impact.  

Word count: 2225

2400/2400 Rasengan Learned!

9Acceptance[No kill][Toshiko] Empty Re: Acceptance[No kill][Toshiko] Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:24 pm

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
He had asked to halt their training, he heard the noise as did the falcon, it was Toshiko, he yelled the legends's name, he must have perfected the Rasengan, a sight he couldn't resist, Tsuneo rushed with bird-man to where Toshiko's voice echoed from, they would both be amazed, the carnage created by the legendary Technique, its power, Tsuneo was capable of destroying with it, but Tsuneo's was dark and malicious, unlike this beautiful carnage, Tsuneo clapped slowly amazed at what the young boy had done as he smiled speaking “Amazing, simply amazing, I knew you could do it” Izanami was truly happy of the progress he witnessed, it was simply amazing, Toshiko had advanced power-wise, Tsuneo had to work harder else he'll lose to him, but still Tsuneo had an advice for the young man, Toshiko. The Rasengan while powerful, in its basic form it is not the best , or the most powerful, but so was not true when it came to potential, the Rasengan could be made even better, and that he had to tell“Toshiko, now that you preformed the ”Rasengan, I need to tell you of its true power,  and that is its potential, while the Rasengan is powerful, its true power lies in its potential, reshape it, fuse it with an element or an effect, customize it however you see fit, and that's all. Would you like to remain here to train with me? I will not force you to stay”

Or so were his words spoken with a gentle voice as he patted the boy's shoulder.Tsuneo had training to continue, he was still nowhere near perfecting the sage mode but at least he aquirred a fraction of that power, Tsuneo was thrilled , being capable of aquiring such power, it would bring him one step closer to the person he chases, it was time to shine for him, aside from that, he really needed all the power he could gain, he was at war, war against who? The daimyo, meaning Tsuneo was merely a thread away from losing his head.

Tsuneo would prepare himself and his chakra the falcon, his master, was waiting, Tsuneo was in for a bumpy ride, this amazing power, is not free of charge, pain, and blood were needed, Tsuneo would struggle much more, no power came for no price, everything had its own price, Tsuneo had to pay the price, if he wanted to get this new amusing power of the sage mode, and he would do whatever it took.

Tsuneo cracked his index finger with his thumb, his usual signature for getting serious, doing so he sharpened his gaze aimed at the falcon, Tsuneo would love to show off a bit in front of the amazing falcon that nearly crushed an unmotivated Tsuneo, but now, Tsuneo was bumped and ready to go all out.

This day was bound to be fun, and full of pain, he was just getting started, perhaps he would get to show off a little in front of the young Uzumaki, the centipede was bumped up for some action, and it had been so long since he had any fun, real fun, the fun of a battle with his head on the line, and this falcon would surely deliver a perfect taste of the heat of battle.

wc:500

10Acceptance[No kill][Toshiko] Empty Re: Acceptance[No kill][Toshiko] Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:42 am

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
“Amazing, simply amazing, I knew you could do it”

Toshiko slowly came to as he heard the words, grunting as he opened his eyes and moved his back up in a slump. He was awake. Who did the voice belong to? in his brief state of confusion and inability to use his memory, he hadn't a single clue. after he slowly came back completely, he was able to figure that it was none other than Yosuke. Toshiko stared at him with a smile upon his face, and then noticed a strange amount of pain centered within his right hand. he grimaced, and then stared down to it to see a large burn scar that began at the center of his palm and expanded out towards the outer regions of his hand. the leftover skin that hand't been damaged was roughened, and the wound marks itself were still raw. The feeling was strange, but it meant something. He'd concentrated so much power into the rasengan within his right palm that it damaged his hand when he'd done it. If there was one thing that was true about the technique, was that it was immensely powerful. The mark was a sign of great pain, but it also meant great progress.

He was doing it. He wasn't able to realize sooner but he finally did. He was learning. With every experience he had, every move he made, every action he took. All of it was forcing him to become stronger and he loved every second of it. He'd mastered the technique that was utilized by that of the very hokage that managed to saved the world centuries ago. If he could do that, what was stopping him from achieving even more? He couldn't stop for a second. He always had to keep going. Keep growing. As long as he did so, he would never have to worry about falling behind.

“Toshiko, now that you preformed the ”Rasengan, I need to tell you of its true power,  and that is its potential, while the Rasengan is powerful, its true power lies in its potential, reshape it, fuse it with an element or an effect, customize it however you see fit, and that's all. Would you like to remain here to train with me? I will not force you to stay”

What was it that Yosuke was trying to tell him? he'd acknowledged that he had mastered the rasengan itself, and was now telling him the true power within it lied in it's potential? Adding your own unique twist to the rasengan technique sounded weird, but interesting. If it had immense destructive power on it's own, what could it be if it was impacted with different techniques and such to only enhance it's power? collaborating it with Toshiko's own jutsu, adding natural affinities. The possibilities were endless. The power behind it could be unbeatable. Toshiko would take Yosuke's advice to heart and keep i in his head for the foreseeable future. as long as he did that, he would be able to keep expanding his ninja capabilities. After Yosuke was done speaking, Toshiko slowly stood back up to his feet with a smile upon his face, and then stared up at Yosuke. He was the reason behind his sudden growth. His encouragement and teachings were the reason that Toshiko was getting stronger.

"You don't have to force me to stay. I will stay here by your side for however long you'll take me. Thanks for the awesome move! You're the best sensei ever!"

Toshiko closed his eyes and smiled after speaking the words. He felt comfortable enough to allow his childish nature to Yosuke. Though he wasn't from the village of konoha, Yosuke was an amazing ninja, and Toshiko was proud to refer to him as his sensei. He'd taught him more in their time together than anybody had taught him in konoha. Almost as much as sousetsu. If he stuck with Yosuke, he'd keep getting stronger and stronger and he saw absolutely nothing wrong with that. As long as Yosuke wanted him there, he'd stay by him. He couldn't wait to see what else was in store for the two.

There was something a bit off about Yosuke though. Something different. His chakra was a bit different than normal. his previous chakra aura was now masked with one a bit off. One similar to the senjutsu chakra that Toshiko possessed. That could only mean one thing. He'd done it. His return meant his learning of the senjutsu specialty. Toshiko began smiling even wider than he had before. He felt a sense of pride in his master for being able to learn it.

"Wow Yosuke Sensei! You've done it! You learned Senjutsu! I can sense it in you now. You're even more awesome than i thought!"

Toshiko watched as Yosuke seemed to stern himself, cracking his index finger with his thumb and glaring towards the falcon. Was something about to go on between the two? Toshiko could tell. They were training. Toshiko didn't want to interfere at all whatsoever. He moved back, stared towards the two, and waited to see what would occur between them next. What was the next step to be took? The next move to be made?

Word Count: 901

Reaction Time B-2-B-3 900/900

11Acceptance[No kill][Toshiko] Empty Re: Acceptance[No kill][Toshiko] Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:12 pm

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
Left thread

12Acceptance[No kill][Toshiko] Empty Re: Acceptance[No kill][Toshiko] Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:41 pm

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
exit thread
total words: 3079+ remaining words here (1154)
Senjutsu progress: d-->c 
4233 /6000

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.