You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Helping the Academy! [D Ranked Mission] Empty Helping the Academy! [D Ranked Mission] Fri May 22, 2015 10:06 pm

Itsuki

Itsuki

D-rank
THE MISSION:

Itsuki grabbed the small sheet of paper on the Mission Board, analyzing the directions. He was required to teach a class about the basics of a Genin. He smiled, this would be easy.

Despite how easy the D ranked mission initially sounded, he was having some problems quieting the children. He rolled his eyes, placing his hands on his hips before sighing heavily. "Hello class, my name is Itsuki Senju and I will be teaching your class today!" The class erupted in chatter and laughter, most likely assuming they were having a free day; that was not what was happening. "Class, I'll wait." He remembered his Academy teacher doing the same, always just waiting. Itsuki stared each individual student down, a silence coming across the class. He nodded his head, a large goofy smile spreading across his face. "There we go! Now, our lesson today is," he stopped to grab the basket of leaves behind him, "the Leaf Concentration Practice!" He heard a few groans and complaints, only to shoot them down with his death glare. He was getting quite used to the noisy bunch.

"Now, this requires us to get out of our seats and come join me here in the front!" As the students filed from their chairs and moved down toward the front of the classroom he placed the leaves on each individual student's foreheads. A small girl raised her hand, "Isn't this where the village's symbol comes from?" Itsuki smiled, nodding and pointing to her. "You are correct! This training is what helped the village decide on the symbol, a leaf!"

He didn't want to mention that he was using the practice to shut the kids up, but that was the gist of the situation. "In order to become a Shinobi, one must have the ability to concentrate and focus their chakra. This practice will help you do just that, and is a perfect method to help focus chakra flow to a specific area." The girl who had made the statement earlier had already started practicing, causing a slight chuckle to escape Itsuki's lips. "Now, I request you all spread out and remain quiet. This requires ultimate concentration, so if I hear any disruptions you will be required to stay after for a lengthy Taijutsu practice!" He heard some people groan again, although it stopped quickly as the students did as informed.

He joined them, standing at the front of the group of Academy students as he placed a small leaf on his forehead. He inhaled, exhaling slowly as he concentrated on moving his chakra towards his forehead. The room was quiet, peaceful, and it seemed that he had gotten a good grip on teaching the students. He kept his eyes closed, the chakra flowing directly to the leaf.

Itsuki had stopped, turning around to examine the group of academy students. "Concentration and Chakra flow are requirements for a Shinobi, and if you all keep this up you'll be on your way to becoming a Genin!" He walked around, analyzing each individual student as they had different ways of focusing their chakra. One student, a small round boy had formed a basic tiger hand sign and pointed the tips of his fingers to the leaves. It wasn't something he had seen before, but whatever worked for him was okay, right? Itsuki chuckled under his breath, moving on to the girl from earlier. She had her eyes open, looking around only to stop and smile at Itsuki. She gestured for Itsuki to move in closer, "I think you're a good teacher, Itsuki Sensei." He smiled, blushing slightly. He put his hand on her hair, ruffling it slightly. "Thank you, you are going to be a fine Kunoichi." She nodded and continued to practice, Itsuki moved on to clear his throat.

"You all were amazing today, I am glad to have gotten this class!" That was a lie, but the girl whose name he wasn't aware of impressed him. She would serve to be a wonderful ninja one day. He waved goodbye to the class, the girl running up to hug him slightly. "Thank you for a fun day in class!" Before he could thank her, she ran off to her group of friends. He smiled slightly, putting his hands in his pocket as he walked away from the building.

It was a good day after all.

WC: 742/600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.