You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Helping The Academy {D-Rank Mission} Empty Helping The Academy {D-Rank Mission} Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:32 pm

Nero Nara

Nero Nara

D-rank
Nero would be walking along a path, with his hand's stored in his pocket's. He was heading for the academy if konohagakure. It has been a long time since Nero been to the academy, tho it was fun for him to go. With a smirk on his face, he would stand with his crimson red eye's shining. The male ninja known as nero would make his way over to the academy doors.

After arriving to the door's. He would clear his throat and walk in. " hmmm... The new smell! gotta love that." nero stated as he made his way over to the front desk. Asking to speak with a teacher. " hey, anyone here?" nero would ask, while waiting for a reply. he would pull out his old paper, that he was using to study for his speech to the class. he didn't want to half do anything. Nero actually wanted the students to hear him. Make them feel his pain and maybe they would learn something from his speech. Maybe teach them .

Although, the speech wasn't all the master would do! nero had a plan on teaching the student's a few combat attacks. Basic taijutsu? well so far, that's what he had in mind. After four minutes of waiting. he would finally see a lady approaching him, she was definitely a cutie . " Hey young man. Sorry for the wait... Now, let's get started, what is your business here sir?"

" Oh, I'm here too help the academy ma'am! yeah I was assigned to come here today.."

" ahh... you! well welcome tot he academy. follow me, I shall show you your class!!"

nero would walk casually behind the lady. Hearing the sound of his hard black boots hit the floor. His mentally mind would pause, as if he was about too die. Once nero made it to the class, he was suppose to teach today. He would sigh. " Okay, here we are. thank ma'am, looking forward to seeing you again." with a wink that followed nero statement! he would see the girl smile and walk off. With only the class that was left all for nero. This was going to be real easy and not that even hard.

Forgetting about the speech, nero would just throw both hand's up into the air. And begin to talk. " Hey class. I go by the name of Nero! but you all can call me Ne" Nero stated with a smile on his face. tho it was pretty crazy. Hoping no one call him Ne. He really likes his full name better. It was just a joke. That maybe went to far? after that was stated. nero would begin. " okay today I'm going to teach you guy's basic taijutsu, now the first thing I need you all to do is stand." nero would see all the students in his class stand, with a smile on his face, nero would then begin! " you all should watch me first, then take your turn at it! With a leap forward, nero would then spin kick, and preform a round house wind kick. and to top it off, he would do a back hand spring and a three punch combo. " okay one at a time try that out! really not that hard. But what get's me is the back hand spring." Knowing that's all nero had for them, but hopefully he shall return. but due to him having other thing's in life he had to attend to! nero would wait for each one of them successfully preform the taijutsu attack. and he would wave goodbye, and walk away. " well done everyone. Now i shall leave you all with your teacher."

Walking away, nero would smile before stopping at the front desk and giving the other girl his address. Maybe that could be his future wife? smiling nero thought in mind as he walk off leaving the academy. So much memories in that place. All the fun nero use to have there.

twc:685

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.