You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
This peaceful parcel of land was inhabited by a large number of farms that played a key role within The Land of Fire. A small breeze kept blowing, slowly tussling those crops from an end to another; a fine day, one that seemed to be meant for relaxation. Never-ending straight fields, filled with crops that were harvested at the end of each season. However, these lands were known for having quite a large pestering number of moles; daily, the farmers kept hiring shinobi from Konohagakure, or ronins that were living nearby in order to take care of these small monsters.

An elderly couple was living at this particular farm, and their age obstructed their attempts that were made at clearing these moles which had the purpose of terrifying their lands and ruining their crops. These moles were particularly evil, as if they were sent from down bellow to wreak havoc upon this world; however, these creatures would be dealt with on this particular day. Somewhere, nearby these lands, a young Uchiha was heading this way with his newly picked up assignment from Konohagakure, his own village. He deliberately took on this job, believe that taking care of a couple of moles was an easy task for a shinobi; however, he was not aware of how cunning could these particular creatures get.

Tenzō was in for quite a surprise given the fact that he just arrived at this particular farm that was owned by a couple of elderly people. “Greetings, my name is Tenzō. I am a shinobi sent from Konohagakure, at your request. If I’m not mistaken, this farm here has quite an issue with a couple of pesky moles, that are hindering your crops.” the Uchiha said before taking a bow against the two elderly which stood beneath those two ebony eyes of his. Both of them looked harmless and they’ve seem to have a friendly attitude, one which you could easily grow fond of.

“You’ve finally made it! Please do hurry up, because they’re going to ruin all of my crops if these moles keep this up.” were the words spoken by the old man on a rather quivering tone. Both of them looked somewhere around their seventies; despite their age, they were quite good when it came to holding up this farm active. These farms were playing a key role within The Land of Fire, since they were basically representing one of the main sources of income, food was really good when it came to exporting; there were a lot of countries which did not have any kind of fertile soil in order to place crops or build farms, that’s why this particular played an important role in the industry. “Yes, I will hurry up once you’ve informed me where can I find these little pesky creatures. Do you happen to know where I can find the holes, or do I have to search for myself?” Tenzō asked on a calm tone, since rushing in on the job never really helped anyone.

512 Words

Last edited by Uchiha Tenzō on Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
“Well...” the old man said before taking a small pause while scratching his beard a few times, clearly something was bothering him. “I don’t really know where the holes are located. I did not really cross my mind to remember their places, I have been rather busy with maintaining the fields and saving what was salvageable.” were the words which followed afterwards, causing the young Uchiha to narrow his jet-black eyes before darting them against the ground for a mere second or two. “I understand... well, I will head off and find the little rascals, and once I have finished, I will let you know, mister.” Tenzō before venturing forth on the fields. To even make his mission even harder, the Uchiha did not had any kind of sensory techniques that could help him in this particular case. Therefore, locating each and every one of them is going to be a nuisance.

This was nothing more than nightmare for the young Uchiha, scouring every piece of land that stood beneath his feet, while also looking between those huge lanes of crop, was nothing more than a slow death. Using his ninjutsu might help him with a quick extermination regarding these moles; however, katon wasn’t the most suitable element to use in a situation like this, and the techniques which he knew regarding his doton element wouldn’t really help him at all. In reality, these crops would easily burn at the sight of fire, and it would only mean that the Uchiha was supposed to either repair or pay up for the damage that could arose if he were to use that.

Luckily for him that two of those six moles that lurked around these fields were located outside their cunning holes, therefore he managed to take them both easily out with the use of his projectiles that he retrieved afterwards. If he had to spend at least twenty minutes in order to take care of these two, the thought alone of how many hours were needed for the rest just placed him on the verge of quitting, however he strived in order to not do such an act. Mostly everyone would agree that this was no ordinary job, since these small creatures had a fairly considerable amount of cunningness in them.

Time really passes when you’re on work, therefore the Uchiha barely even took notice of how those three hours were immediately blown away. However, there were not in vain, since the Uchiha managed to take of the rest of those moles that were hiding inside their craftily tunnels. Without wasting more time on this extremely irritating mission, Tenzō headed towards the elderly couple in order to explain to them that every single mole that was beneath their land had been taken care of. Once this small task was accomplished, the Uchiha had departed back towards Konohagakure in order to form a report about his assignment and gather his well-earned paycheck.

497 Words

Total Words ~ 1009

Mission Accomplished, Exit Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.