You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
The Uchiha Demands Order

On a fair and calm day, when the sun was shining brightly upon the never-ending and ocean-like sky, the young Uchiha was preparing himself for another course. However, unlike the last one in which he attended as a drill instructor, this specific one was only about martial arts combat, and it required him to get involved within combat. Without further ado, the Uchiha readjusted his sash before taking the first step upon the training field, in which he discovered that there was quite a large number of academy students. They were restless and  their attention seemed to be everywhere else besides at the course which was just about to begin. A few of them were showing potential throughout their behavior, although more than half of them were nothing more than brats or troublemakers who were quite irritating to the eye.

“Agh-hem!” was the sound made by Tenzō when he attempted to adjust the tone of his voice and probably catch the attention of those on the field. “Can I have your attention, please?” the Uchiha said on a inquiring and humble tone before hanging his head down, feeling disappointed about his lack of authority in this particular moment.  A deep breath was taken afterwards before his third and final attempt of catching the attention of those who stood forth, and thus a few words were shouted “Listen up! If I hear that another person speaks without being questioned , I will personally lash out at him.” on a somber and irritated tone; never once has he been pushed like this, to speak on a such drastic tone. This time he managed to make himself noticed, although there was still a group of four students that were chuckling quite vividly at Tenzō’s words, as such his eyes were immediately darted towards them. Once those jet-black orbs were thrown against them, three of the students immediately cased their laughing, although the last person of the group stared back at him rudely, while poising a question.

“You’re not allowed to use violence as a mean to calm us down, and I’m not going to listen to you.” the 4th person of the group stated just before Tenzō lunged towards him without even paying any kind of attention towards the student’s words. With the use of his right hand, the young Uchiha grabbed the student by his shirt before pulling him closer for a reply towards his early statement. “This is a martial arts course, and if you’re not aware, it implies physical contact between two other shinobi. They never said how hard I’m allowed to hit.” Tenzō whispered towards the pesky student, while making sure that his words reached those who were with him, more specifically the rest of the troublemakers. Without even waiting for a reply, the Uchiha released his grip while keeping his narrowed eyes against the boy  and taking a few steps backwards in order to begin the class and help them refine their basic taijutsu techniques.

510 Words

Uchiha Tenzō

Uchiha Tenzō

S-rank
The class now begins

“Well then, now that I have your attention we may proceed with the course. Therefore, I want each and every one of you to find a sparring partner, keep in mind that both of you need to practice the techniques, not just one.” were the words spoken by the Uchiha before his eyes were darting all over the class, each and every student with the intention of counting them in order to realize if everyone was capable of having a sparring partner. However, their number was 21, which meant that a single student would have to personally spar against the appointed teacher. As expected, the young man pointed towards the student with the largest mouth in order for him to act as his sparring partner, despite the fact that he knew that the decision will instantly be regretted.

“There are only 21 students attending at this course, therefore you will be my sparring partner for this day.” Tenzō said on a sturdy tone while beckoning the guy over to him. The young students nostrils inflated, showing clearly the disappointment which he felt while being called over. Although, the student had a few tricks up his sleeve, that earlier act wasn’t enough to make him understand and as such he continued on with his pestering behavior.  At first, a few words were uttered by the Uchiha, in which he also exampled a few techniques that they were about to practice on that day, and as soon as the theory part of the class was over, he continued on by making sure that the techniques were executed correctly be each attended that was at that class.

Just as expected, the group of troublemakers alongside a few other students were causing more trouble than ever, by fighting in a unfair way. Although, this represented a good occasion for the Uchiha to exemplify how the students should first observe their opponents and not charge in recklessly, as one day that eagerness might cost them their lives. As the day progressed, the scuffle between the groups was about to end, as they were barely given any time to rest by the Uchiha. He would apply the same methods which he learned from his sister, keeping them always alert while observing their progress carefully. With their fragile age, there were quite a lot of things that the Uchiha could share with them, although the night was about to descend and the class was almost over. Therefore, a few gestures were made by Tenzō, indicating that they should once more direct their attention towards him.

“Well, the class is now over. I want each and everyone to practice these techniques daily, until you’ve managed to perfect them. There are little room for errors once you’re on the battlefield, and the enemy won’t allow you to rest, he will constantly try to bring you down.” the Uchiha said on a serious tone before taking a small bow in front of the academy students. Once the lecture was finished, Tenzō went for a shower before seeking out his well-earned paycheck.

Words 520

Total Words ~ 1030, Mission Completed, Exit Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.