You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shiro goes to the mine (Mission/No-kill) Empty Shiro goes to the mine (Mission/No-kill) Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:54 pm

Shiroo

Shiroo

D-rank
It took Shiro all day to get to a small island west of Kirigakure, He was here to get some resources from an abandoned mine, apparently it was also haunted. After searching around he found the mines entrance It looked about right for an abandoned mine dark, dreary and deserted, even so this seemed like an easy mission run in 200m and bring back 10 kilos of ore that was already mined out. Shiro looked into the mine shaft which ran deep into the mountain with no light so to speak other than the sun but even that was dim in the mist. Shiro took out a lamp he had packed for this mission he lit the lamp and journeyed into the mine.

It was damp and cold inside, Shiro looked around at the light gleaming of the moisture covered walls every now and then Shiro would hear a noise that seemed to come from all directions or see a faint blueish white wisp up ahead but other than the occasional bat it was a rather uneventful trip. Shiro had just passed the 150m mark when he started looking around for any raw materials, none yet but Shiro knew it was supposed to be around 200m in that he would find it so he kept on trekking down the mine shaft when he saw what looked like a collapse and a few piles of the material he was here to get. Shiro smiled and sat his lamp down as he began filling a gunny sack with the ore after he had gathered enought he tied off the sack and slung it over his shoulder and began his trip back.

"Uuuugh" Shiro froze as something behind him let out a groan, slowly turning around he looked down to see a ghastly miner laying under the collapsed rock. Shiro stared at the ghost "Help me" the ghost said in a voice that seemed to be in permanent echo. Shiro stood there before hesitantly moving closer "Oh thank you, please help me out." the ghost said in response to Shiro moving closer "C-cant you just go thought the rocks?" Shiro asked the ghost gave a perplexed look "How would I do that what do you think I am a ghost." Shiro stared at the ghost for a bit before helping him out of the rocks that had him pinned down "Oh Thank you I thought I was going to die in here since nobody ever came." The ghastly miner said, Shiro didn't reply and the miner turned away looking down the tunnel "Well then I guess we better  leave after all I need to report what happened here." then his face looked sad "We lost a few good men in the cave in." he said solemnly before walking off down the tunnel, Shiro quietly followed
When they neared the entrance the ghost looked out "W-what happened here this place looks deserted?" he began looking around when he found the sign the told about the past events. Shiro stayed quiet while the man read it "Why is my name on here." the man said aloud "I'm not dead... this says I died in the cave in the accident Three... THREE YEARS AGO.... No no its not possible..." he turned over and looked a Shiro who gave him a sad look. The man fell to his knees and began to cry which sounded rather bad since even out of the mine it was in echo. "I'm sorry..." Shiro said, the man looked over at him "Well I guess I was in there awhile..." he stared at Shiro for awhile before his eyes landed on his headband "Then you from Kirigakure?". Shiro looked down at his neck where he had tied his headband "Yeah." Shiro replied, the man looked sad before giving a weak smile "Then could you check on my family for me?" He asked "Well I guess I could whats your last name?" Shiro replied "Tanaka... and my wife runs a clothing store." He said. Shiro nodded before turning to leave "Hey what if she...." Shiro began asking as he turned back to him but he was gone..."Rest in peace." Shiro said before leaving with the sack of materials over his shoulder and a new task.

WC: 718
Minimum for mission: 600
Left over: 118

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.