You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
Today is the day, the day he meets his elder half-brother. He fumbled with his headband in the mirror, his brown eyes hiding the uncertainty within them. Even though he had kept in touch with Neci via letters, he hasn’t actually really met him in person properly and while a part of him is excited, the other part is concerned because well, what if he doesn’t like him or vice versa?

Apparently according to his father the genin had met the Suna kid before, when he was little but Masaaki doesn’t remember it even though his father had showed him pictures as proof, well considering he was only toddler at the time no wonder he can’t recall the specifics. Neci is older than him by three years after all.

And there’s other things bugging him as well, what if his brother is well…like the others? Arrogant and judgemental? He doesn’t exactly have a great relationship with his father or any of his clansman so what if his hopes for actually having a real bond with family is crushed as soon as he meets this guy?
With a sigh he halted his thoughts and smiled into the mirror ‘It’ll be fine.’ the shiro-haired boy reassured himself ‘Even if it doesn’t turn out great, what difference does it make?’ he reminded himself that he have got this far without relying on his clan or its reputation, so even if he fails to establish a bond with Neci it wouldn’t really matter. He can’t help but think it would be a shame if he doesn’t along with Neci.

A movement in the mirror caught his attention as his father breezed by, and Masaaki dashed out of the bathroom to grab the bento he made for his father and called out to him, but the Uchiha was gone, leaving the bento go to waste. The genin rolled his eyes and sighed and set the bento down, his father will be gone on a mission for three days and pretty much left Masaaki alone to deal with the family reunion. He settled his eyes on the chicken rice he made and wondered if his brother would appreciate the bento…well wouldn’t hurt to see he mused to himself.

He grabbed the bento and left the Uchiha household and made his way to the market district via the rooftops, he likes to avoid the crowds and plus from up here it grants him a view of the area so spot Neci, even though he only have a picture of him at six or seven years to use to figure out who he is. Although a ninja in sunagakure gear and red hair should be easy enough to spot.

The meeting place is the market district, near the stalls of vegetables and herbs, it is a laid-back place for a reunion and there’s the ramen store nearby as well.

Neci

Neci

D-rank
He was on his way to meet his brother, though he was going to meet up with his father who was leaving on a mission before he met his brother, due to the fact that he hadnt seen it almost at all.

He walked up to his father slowly, he didnt really like the stern man, he had left his mother Temari before he was able to grow up and only wrote once and a while though when they got close enough he bowed and greeted him as a senior member of the uchiha clan would. His father started to speak,So you want to meet your little brother, what for i know not but i wont stop you, go my son , what you see in the deaf child is beyond me, he will never be strong like you, he doesnt even have sharingan, hes deaf for gods sake, and you already unlocked the dojutsu and are a skilled swordsman, why not come with me and do a mission Neci looked at his father and shook his head while saying, i love him as a brother father, dont talk about it im going to meet him now goodbye he walked away from his father with a bow, and started to his walk to his brother...

He saw him, with the white hair, waiting for him he ran up and waved to him with smile and a giggle, and yelled while looking at him to make sure he could read his lips, Hey Brother over here they would finally meet...he knew not what kind of person he was curious about his brother, he also wondered why Father hated him so much...

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
When the konoha genin reached the top of one of the rooftops overlooking the market district, he was expecting to see his brother soon but instead he ended up waiting longer than expected and ultimately he ended up cloud gazing.

But even so, the genin knew someone was close to him before Neci even made his presence known to him, he might have no hearing but that doesn’t mean his other senses are faulty. Quickly he shifted his gaze to the stranger before him, he lip-read him well but didn’t make any motion back except a casual wave and a quick look to the photo to see if this man is truly his flesh and blood.

Quickly his eyes scanned him, auburn hair, the same jawbone as his father, he would’ve analysed him more if it wasn’t for the intriguing scar on his neck. “…Uchiha Neci?” said the boy, cautious of this peculiar-looking man. It was odd to be called brother in person. He sat up and dusted off his knees and extended a smile, it was important to smile. This man might be his brother, but it doesn’t mean he will trust him immediately. “Uchiha Masaaki, it’s nice to meet you.” said the male, his fingers playing with one of the knots of his hoodie.”Father off on a mission for three days, so it’ll just be me and you.” He paused for a moment before presenting the bento “Would you like this? I’ll show you around Konoha also if you like.” Even though he barely knows this man, he does want to make an effort despite the fact such effort usually goes unrewarded.

Neci

Neci

D-rank
He was a little bit distant to him, which was probably because he had just met him, but now he had time to look his brother over he had White hair though it wasnt that odd to him since he also had an odd hair color, Uchihas usually had black hair black eyes, he had Cheasnut eyes and white hair, it made his scar itch, he rubbed his neck in repsonse. He kept looking him over quicly while he talked, using his blood red natural eyes to scan his little brother, he had a tattoo on his wrist that read, All Those Who Wander Are Not Lost it was a nice saying, he would ask its personal meaning at a later date, and he had a nice looking scar on his face, it almost put his to shame, after his brother finished talking he offerd Neci a Bento, He smiled and said while taking it, Thanks haha id love a trip around the village brother, its been...too long let us walk with his other hand he started to finger his Arakh hilt moving his finger around the red steel, he was to meet the Hokage sometime around also, but that was for later.

So Brother How fares the Clan? i was the only real Uchiha except for Grandfather in Sunagakure youre the second Uchiha ive seen so far in the village, though you dont look the part...haha just like your big brother He flicked his brother in the nose and laughed again,, You still got some growing to do dont you? his brother was small compared to him, he was fully grown now, being six foot six his brother being around a foot shorter then he, though his brother was younger also so it was a valild excuse... he then awaited his brothers response as he started walking in a random direction hoping his brother followed and explained where they were going...that was just how Neci was

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
Well he and Neci are definitely misfits appearance wise, he pondered privately if Neic had endured any teasing from other uchiha who were fortunate (though blandly) born with the typical physical traits of the Uchiha clan, black hair and eyes. Truthly the genin hesitated on walking, it always made lip-reading slightly annoying but if he is going to lip-read his enemy he can’t trust them to stay still for him so he need to train himself more.

Curiously his eyes fell on the red steel, his father had mentioned to him that the chunin is a skilled swordsman and privately Masaaki has always wondered about taking up the art of swords when he’s older and more experienced. He doesn’t know what he wants to do next afterwards but he knows he want to get stronger in order to prove himself.

The genin kept his eyes on the chunin, hoping that his lip-reading doesn’t seem too intense but Neci will have to get used to it. He became mildly irritated when the other flicked his nose…he isn’t a child. The only one was allowed to play with his face was his mother, who used to pinch his cheeks and comment what a handsome face he has but he said nothing of it, no use going off on one. “I’m thirteen.” Spoke the genin before he elaborated “I’m tall for my age, so watch out, I might outgrow you.” Teased the genin as he half-grinned at the other and winked.

The genin didn’t want to follow behind so he walked faster to walk besides him. “And as for the clan…” he didn’t really want to speak of it, unlike Neci he bares little love for his clan or pride. So why should he care about the clan’s affairs? “The clan’s doing ok, less reputable now-a-days but they’re getting on with it.” Said the young boy as he shrugged before shifting his gaze to Neci’s eerie blood red eyes “So you’re not half uchiha? I thought your mother was a non-uchiha.” That’s surprising, he had assumed the mother is of a different clan but then again, his father haven’t really spoken a word of her.

He gestured to the market district “If you need any tools, scrolls or just general stuff. This is the place to get it. Be wary of pickpockets and cons though. They tend to target non-natives.”

Neci

Neci

D-rank
His brother started speaking agin, to which Neci listened carefully he nodded and at the end a the speach there was the mention of pickpockets, Neci would tell his brother what he thought about them, Thats one thing that this scar and these black and red eyes have gotten me haha, not too many people mess with me and the Arakh helps also, ill have to train how to use it sometime haha, its kind of funny actually, My mom was an Uchiha black hair and all and you know dad of course, i guess im just like you, just a differant color, heh we even have a scar, though mine in from a Chikamatsu, wheres yours from then something that his brother had answered before , Wait the way you answered the last question do you not like our clan? though in the run it was not that important but he could not understand why someone would not like the legend of the uchiha, Brother, our clan is the clan of legend e are the strongest ninja in this ninja world, once you unlock the sharingan we will be unstoppable, it will be glorious he said all of this with a shine in his creepy eyes and a smile going ear to ear on his face, one thing he loved was the clan, though he was okay if his brother didnt but he would at least try...he looked at his small brother and patted him on the back, all the while still fingering his hilt...

When they were walking down the road he felt a little tug on his coin purse, so his brother was right about pick pockets, he giggled and swung his sword out of its scabbard at incredible speeds and swung around and caught the pick pocket in the chest with the curved blade slicing a 2 inch deep cut in his chest, it wasnt leathel but it was painful looking, Neci then changed, his eyes darkened to the color of blood and focused his white pupils to pnpoint sized, Blloood.... no no he shouldnt have looked at it, he put the blade against the mans throat while saying, You dare try and take my money...fool he wasnt thinking he it was his blood problem, it was why he always wore the red clothes in case he bled, though he would imagine that his brother didnt know about his problem, it had occured since the fight with the Chikamatsu when he had almost bled out completly, he activated his Flowing blood genjutsu to all those who looked at his outsteched finger, the man and him were suddenly covered in blood and it was flowing down them, hopefully his brother was caught in the weak genjutsu, he could use some seasoning, he pressed the blade down on the mans neck not causing any cuts knowing that it would end the jutsu, he just looked at him...waiting for his brothers response...
Chakra 135/150
Used
This:

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
He really must remind his brother not to go off on long sentences. There’s only so much the young shinobi can lip-read. Luckily he got the gist of it and literally three seconds after Neci got pass the long-winded reply it clicked in Masaaki’s brain of what his brother was getting at, something Neci will have to get used to because Masaaki’s brain works differently when it comes to speech, it takes information from lip-reading, interpret and logically reaches the likelest conclusion of what the sentence was based on topic and lip-pattern. It might not make sense but to people deaf like Masaaki it makes complete sense and shows how incredible the brain is.

“You don’t look that scary up-close.” He commented absently, although he admitted that he was a bit taken back by Neci’s strange appearance. “Thgough you don’t look emm…traditional.” Said the boy as he picked his words carefully before beaming “But then again, neither am I.” a young pup suddenly appeared besides Masaaki’s feet, the motion of fur against skin catching the boy’s attention. Immediately the child’s face lit up “Oh that’s shiro, he’s my dog.” The dog is small in size and white in colour as well except for his dark chocolate eyes.

The white-haired genin hesitated on answering but masked it well with thoughtful silence, how he came to acquire the scar on his face isn’t one he wishes to get into. His father has drunk too much sake one night and fired cruel words at him before throwing a shuriken at him. But the scar that hurts the most is probably the brand on his chest, subconsciously his hand reached up to feel the branded symbol of the uchiha fan on his chest, something that will never be erased. He didn’t dare to tell Neci of this so answered with a white lie “I fell and cut my face with glass, nothing special…” and in attempt to steer the conversation away from his scar’s origin he asked what a chikamatsu is, although the name does sound familiar and he’s pretty sure he read it in a book somewhere.

He looked up at the taller man, his eyes hardened as the elder brother questioned him on the uchiha clan, a topic he had no desire to discuss. He observed him quietly, already disturbed by the maniacal smile and the crazy eyes. Already he could tell Neci is a man who greatly loves his clan…and the sort who wouldn’t heart a bad word about it. “The golden age of the Uchiha are over. We’re scattered, perceived as dishonourable and shinobi who tend to turn ronin.” He answered as he walked, his eyes staring ahead and the tone on his voice neutral “With every century, new clans with kekkei pop up that can overpower the uchiha, it’s only a matter of time before the Uchiha pay the price for arrogance.” He closed his eyes for a moment, awfully serious “Furthermore, our clan are responsible two disasters that greatly affected the ninja world and history itself. It was the Uchiha and Senju clan that started the first war; it was an Uchiha who brought a tailed beast upon Konoha that ultimately set off a chain of events that led to the fourth great shinobi war.” His eyes softened for a moment, reconsidering his words “I’m aware there were individuals in our clan- no still ARE- individuals of our clan that strain the Uchiha name by greedily using sharingan eyes to achieve their own ends…” he paused for a moment before continuing “I believe that without the doujutsu, the Uchiha would be nothing without it. Not even shinobi, they’re long overdue a reality check in my opinion.” And then the boy opened his eyes and glared at Neci with the same neutralness that masked the bitterness of his words. “Who could be proud of a clan like that?” there were other reasons as well, but he have no desire to get into how badly his own kin treats him.

His eyes caught Neci moving around so naturally he followed the same movement, only to encounter a pick-pocket, who looks like he haven’t slept in days, clothes hanging from the skin of his bones and haven’t seen a decent wash in days. Pitiful and it tugged at Masaaki’s heart “Neci, go easy on-“ the boy stopped speaking as he noticed his brother’s body language had changed, great. He’s going to fight, wonderful. “Neci wai-“ the kid fell silent again, he didn’t want conflict on the streets, much less with a beggar who was foolish enough to try and steal from a shinobi. He reached out to tug on Neci’s arm but ebfore he knew it, blood had erupted around him. Unbeknownst to him he is caught in a genjutsu and Masaaki froze, the sight of blood pooling around him and his feet. He looked up from the floor to Neci only for his eyes to widen at the sight of Neci covered in blood…how? From what he saw the wound wasn’t that grave to produce such a large amount of blood…for this amount the victim would be dead…Masaaki’s breathing hitched as he took a step back, leaving bloody footprints. ‘What’s happening? Calm down.’ He thought, his mission person taking over and his analytical mind taking over but before he could regain control of his thoughts, the shill cry of a baby caught his attention, bring forth a memory he had long suppressed.

The room seems large to the younger Masaaki, and as he looked down he could see he is standing in a pool of blood. His small toddler body covered in the red liquid, and tears running down his face and he couldn’t stop crying. Before him, across the room stood a darkened stranger, with sharingan eyes glaring emotionlessly at him. A body lies in front of Masaaki, the face of a stranger staring at him lifeless and empty of both life and blood, the bangs of white hair covering her face. “Are we just going to leave him?” said a voice as a second shadow entered, with the same sharingan eyes. “No, bring him if you must.” And then it all went black before the genin returned back from the deep-rooted memory to the genjutsu.

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
His brother didnt seem to like the clan, though he loved the clan he couldnt blame or be mad at his brother didnt like them wasnt his fault he was young and woud soon relize the beauty and the legend of the Uchiha, he also asked about the Chikamatsu, so right before the issue with the pick pocket came he gave an answer, haha a Chikamatsuu...is a clan in suna, they use puppets and chakra strings, one wanted to fight me one night and i was strung up by my neck by barbed strings bleeding out, it was not a good time...wait, brother our clan is the clan of legend and power, our eyes are power, and i will bring the good name back to the uchiha, you will learn that some day haha His eyes glinted and his neck itched...

Neci blinked as he relized that his brother was also caught in his jutsu, he turned away form the bloody beggar and deactivated the jutsu as he fell to his knees and shuddered, but quickly got composed and put the blade back in its sheath as the beggar ran off, he looked over at his brother and started to explain, Sorry... it wasnt on purpose i swear, it was the blood ever since the chikamatsu im sorry he blinked and took a second to compose himself a little bit more, he must not look at blood that was what all the red was for, too bock the sight of blood...he hoped that his brother understood...

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
“Chikamatsuu huh…” he’ll have to look into that more, after all further research will certainly be beneficial for him in the long run should he ever encounter a Chikamatsuu or puppet users in general. “How did you survive? I guess with your weight the string would’ve impaled your neck so deeply to sever the important arteries.” He hoped he wasn’t coming across as too smart, it just he reads…a lot. Is it disturbing he knows and thinks about this stuff? Maybe. “In the first place why did he attack you? He’s a fellow nin of suna isn’t he?”

The snow-haired boy rolled his eyes and shrugged “Right, of course you can.” He answered with little enthusiasm. One man can’t undo a history of uchiha ruin. He didn’t believe the Uchiha are worthy of being reformed…or even capable of it.

It was still in a trance even after Neci deactivated the genjutsu of which he came to realized by the absence of blood, he was so deeply affected by what he seen, by the memory more than the blood it took him a while to regain his senses and come back to reality before his face twisted into anger. “Baka!” shouted the man as he shoved pass the male only to see the beggar has gone. “Idiot!” scolded the boy as he turned around “I don’t know how it works in suna, but you don’t go around stabbing people and throwing genjutsu at harmless beggers!” the boy was annoyed, confused and angry. Confused more by what he saw if nothing else. And then his mind caught up and he remembered the blood, and how Neci reacted to it…then he relaxed and his eyes softened but still held a soft anger inside them. “…those who bully the weak, are ignorant and cowardly.” Said the boy calmly as he walked up to Neci and took the bento from his hands, opened it up and pulled out half a piece and torn off the paper that was protecting the bento before wrapping half of the bento up to leave it in the middle of the pathway in the hopes that the beggar would come back and take the offering. Again the shinobi was wordless before speaking “For all you know, that beggar could’ve been a teacher before he fell on hard times. Or a shop keeper before illness took his better senses.” And then he casted his glare on the older man “Next time, don’t dare point your sword against the meek in my presence.” And then he said nothing more before storming past, even though he is small in size his heart is large, and his will ironclad.

He was silent for ten minutes and kept walking ahead before finally he calmed down enough to stop and mutter a few words “The genjutsu was cool by the way…” he shyly said, though he made no mention of the strange illusion he saw. If it was even an illusion.

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
He was still being affected by the sight of blood, it had deeply affected him he was shivering when the bento was taken and given some of it to the beggar, he told his brother in a quiet voice, Im im sorry, i wasnt going to kill him or bully him or anything i was just giving him the message that he shouldnt take from anyone, i, i didnt want to use my jutsu he down on his knees again and started breathing heavily, he hated blood, though he didnt stop moving when he saw it he got bloodthirsty and the anger, Ever since that fucking Chikamatsu... he realized what he was doing and that people were there, one including his brother he stood up straight and completely composed himself back to himself, his face went to a neutral and his relaxed his arms one holding the half bento and the other fingering the hilt of the arakh, he then said in a calm chilly voice I dont harm the weak, and i dont harm for reason, but i dont take shit from bullies or thieves, im sorry but when someone was bullied as a kid they learn to cope with people im sorry He then smiled and started to act as if nothing had happened, So do you want to go find a field somewhere im interested in seeing your skills i want to see if what dad said is true, though i highly doubt it is haha he laughed and kept a big smile on his face, though in the back of his mind he shortly remembered his girlfriend... he kicked the thought out and kept smiling.

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
With a sigh the boy looked behind him, thinking back to what the older male had said earlier. “So you don’t have any control of that jutsu?” he asked, what did he say before? Blood? Was blood the trigger? “Desperate people resort to desperate measures, it’s kind of like the optimal foraging theory in animals. They sample a habitat to check the abundance of food, and if it’s not beneficial they’ll move onto something else.” Said the young boy as he gave some information that Neci probably won’t ever use. “The bins or his usual targets might’ve stopped being the best option so he went for you.” And then he shrugged “Or it could’ve just been a impulse thing, who knows.”

He thought back to when he was bullied, actually still being bullied. His own father puts him down, he faces verbal abuse almost every day and back when he was in the academy he used to come home beaten up and no one to fix up his bruises and wounds except him. He never curled himself up into a ball though, and he stood his ground but that came as a cost, the brand on his chest is evident of that.

A small smile curved upwards on the genin’s face “I suppose so, there’s a training field in the konoha forest...I should take you to our house first though and don’t you need to meet the hokage soon?” while it was nice to see someone not take his father’s words as the bible, yet he was concerned he’ll end up disappointing Neci…wait why should he care? He barely knows the guy.

Neci

Neci

D-rank
The Hokage was in Kirigakure, he thought that a member of the village would know that, he mentioned that to his brother, Umm the Hokage is is Kiri helping in the war effort, though when he gets back i have a meeting with him, and ill go to the house that seems like a good idea, and i can use that jutsu its genjutsu but i dont have any control of myself at the sight of blood...hmm i guess the training can wait another day eh? haha he looked at his brother to see what he was thinking, there was so much that you could learn from looking at someones face, he wondered if his brother was still mad at him for the rage that he had suffered though he coudlnt tell at the moment so he dropped it, he now wondered what kind of jutsu his brother used, he knew that he didnt use Genjutsu because his reaction to his simple genjutsu, that meant that he probably used Ninjutsu because that was what the Uchiha used generically, though what else he could do Neci would soon learn.

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
Being unaccustomed to the attention of others is an understatement to Masaaki, ignored and kept out of mind by his own clan, his village’s ignorant low expectations of him had taught him that no matter what he does, he will always be the lowest Uchiha in the village. He’ll change that though, he’ll prove he can be strong with a Sharingan.

Consequently the lack of attention had conditioned his mind to avoid and distance himself from people, and so having Neci pay attention to him seems surreal, let alone actually want to see what he can do. It surprised him, yet made a pleasant feeling arose in his chest.

“Yeah we could, I’m sure you would like to rest for the day first after your long voyage from Suna.” And to be honest, he has no weapons on him and he’s still training two jutsus so he would like to be prepared so he can impress Neci.

He led the older man to the Uchiha clans, the last few decades had gradually led to the clan widening its grounds as more members were produced, although there are still Uchiha scattered about throughout the world, the Military police force was rebuild as well. As he stepped through the arch/entrance to the grounds, he quickly scanned the area around him as he continued walking, noticing small groups watching him and the stranger along side him. Unbeknownst to him a few would whisper behind him “What’s deafie doing with a shinobi of the sand? “Oblivious Masaaki just carried on walking before they were stopped by three older uchiha in jonin wear, Masaaki recognised them to be part of the military police. The white-haired shinobi greeted the three as his elders, but they didn’t even bat a eyelid only stared at Neci before the oldest one, with black eyes and black hair, hair styled into pony tail. “State your business stranger.” Demanded the man.

Neci

Neci

D-rank
In honest Neci was quite a bit tired, though he was not bad at masking it, so he ran his fingers through his hair and giggled while saying, Hmm i guess you are right about that eh? haha That was when he heard something, he heard a teens voice beside them,“What’s deafie doing with a shinobi of the sand? “ His face once again wen from a smile to a frown, he rushed at the voice and threw his hand out and grabbed the throat of the kid that said it and looked at him deep in the eyes, and said to this apparent genin out of view from his brothers eyes, since he was pointing the other way his brother wouldnt know what he was saying, but this punk would, Say something about my brother one more time and see what happens punk, make fun of a deaf kid again, for once in his life his weird eyes made some use, the kid looked scared out of his mind, and he nodded meekly to Neci even his buddy was frozen, he let go and went back to his brother...

After a while of walking they came up to a few elders, though not that old in hindsight, they were a lot older then neci, by probably 10 years, his brother greeted them and they ignored him and posed him what he was doing here and called hi by the name of stranger, he smiled in a sarcastic way and responded him, You should greet the one who addressed you first, but since you asked He bowed very mockinly, Names Neci....Cousin, Neci Uchiha and you would do well to adress my brother in a nicer fashion wouldnt you He smiled through mocking teeth as he jested, though at least when he was there people would treat his brother better...

Uchiha Masaaki

Uchiha Masaaki

D-rank
The shinobi was indeed oblivious to his brother’s wandering off to threaten his fellow uchiha, however his pet dog Shiro wasn’t as the small white-haired creature nipped at his master’s heels to catch his attention. A behaviour associated with shiro wanting Masaaki to see something, so Masaaki turned to see that his brother is talking to two uchihas, and judging the body language it wasn’t a civil conversation. He was too tired to care though so he merely shrugged it off.

Masaaki could feel his heart sank when the older men barely acknowledged him, he should be used to it by now but even after reaching Genin rank, they still viewed him with disdain. He inwardly groaned at his brother’s lack of respect against their elders, yet it secretly amused him. Clearly Neci have never grown up with the Uchiha’s elitist social rank values. Sadly, Uchiha Daisuke wasn’t amused but he kept a neutral face. “Brother?” he repeated as he shifted his gaze to Masaaki, as if finally seeing through fog that clouded Masaaki’s existence. “Seems like your father had been quite the ladies’ man in the past.” And then the man smirked and directed his gaze onto Neci “Welcome to the clan, do try to refrain yourself from embarrassing our clan.” Said the male as he allowed them to past.

To make Neci would not initiate a fight, he tugged on his brother’s sleeve and picked up his pace. And once they were out of view and sight, Masaaki muttered under his breath “One day I’ll make him eat those words.” Growled Masaaki, he refuses to be a blight upon the clan any longer.

Neci

Neci

D-rank
Worrds 2000
1850- Endurance- E-1->D-3
Perception-75-E-0->E-1
1925 total used

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.