You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
The Dark Plot

The boy got up as he proceeded to the meeting location in a local shop near to the kirigakure hospital as his blond hair was hidden by bandages as he then sat down to eat some ramen that he ordered earlier. The owner of the shop knew not to ask any questions, as his business only cared about money. If you paid he would just shut up and serve you your food. He was awaiting the arrival of other members as he was being patient, during this time he had begun thinking of a plan to enter the building. The group had been together for close to a year now and so far they had not done much but gather information while others increased their influence by having people under them. However the young boy had been taking on duties that began to extend his reach and he was going to become stronger than anyone else.

It was at this time that he knew he had to start showing his skills as the one who would soon be taking over the society from that woman

Words = 185/3000
Chakra = 340/340

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

'We have a mission today my child, wait, it is only I who will be taking it. Your time will come...'

Binsu watched as his partner Cerberus moaned and groaned at the lonely idea of Binsu taking another mission without him. The panther was more than capable of protecting itself, or so it suggested, but the swordsman wouldn't be so easily swayed from his decision by a few groans from a selfish little cat regardless of it's contradicting size. "I already lost Hades to my brother, lord knows what i'd do if I lost you too." The beast seized its protest, it proved ineffective against a shinobi who had been trained to resist even the most tempting temptations. It was futile to attempt to persuade an ex-ANBU operative to look the other way on his decision. It's hopless to fight against a swordsman of his calibre. "Promise me you'll come back alive," the panther requested, but he and his master both knew that would be the only outcome of what was about to unfold next. After donating a sly smirk and nod towards his loyal companion, Binsu took hold of his battle gear and after having hidden everything but his pair of swords under the usual grey, synthetic Kimono he wore he made his way out of the apartment.

After travelling almost an entire street away from his apartment at last he caught sight of ramen shop his accomplice had arranged to meet him at. On one end Binsu didn't fancy the idea of exchanging valuable information about an S ranked mission at a location as public as that, but then again who would think of spying on a noodle shop? The swordsman let his mind trail away from the idea as he slowly approached his partner, who looked oddly enough younger than the last time they met. 'Perhaps people appear older under the shadows of a cave,' the sowrdsman mused to himself before taking the seat directly to the left of his partner. "It's been a long time old friend, but you don't look a day older than the last time we met, have you done something with your hair?" Binsu allowed his humour to die down quicker than expected, before suddenly changing his tone to suit the inevitable direction of the conversation.

With his voice lowered a few hisses under a whisper he'd say, "I assume you are ready to go on the mission. Before we even think about what will be inside the secret base we first have to find it. So far I take it all we've been told is that it's in the hospital?" Binsu paused to allow the boy to respond, before continuing on saying, "If that's the case then it's safe to say the base is more hidden than guarded, meaning our only problem would be finding the entrance." A woman came up to the two of them from behind. She had an apron on. "Can I help you two with anything?" she asked and Binsu gave her a few shakes of the head in response. Yuzu might've had a different response, they'd have to wait and see.

Mission WC: 541/2400 (20% off wc perk)

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
The boy raised his head slightly with a pale look on his face as he noticed the arrival of his comrade. It has been a year since and not much had changed except that the little boy's eyes had grown far more colder even though he had even more emotion now than he did before. The boy watched as the man he knew as Binsu looked to him strangely as if something about him was wrong as he gave a slight pout to show slight irritation, but somewhat playful rather than serious the atmosphere so dark and damp as the shop owner just sighed. His shop had become a regular place for scheming, plotting and general planning ranging from little kids setting up pranks to adults preparing assassinations. Also helps that it gets him more business, though the shop owner had a foolish apprentice once who opened his mouth only to lose his tongue eyes nose and ears. While alive the trauma left the apprentice hospitalised for the rest of his life before dying a month later due to pain.

As the man sat down he mentioned that the young little boy hardly changed over the year, which he gave a shocked expression before remembering something deep down inside as he held his hand to his chest for just a moment and replied softly, "Its just your imagination".

He listened as Binsu whispered to him, he assumed the young boy was ready and rightly so, it has been a long time since Ren had gone on a mission unprepared. He was told they need to find the base first before doing anything else as the boy looked down then dug in his pockets and pulled out a note which just gave the name of the hospital and general floor which was the second floor. He nodded as Binsu mentioned the base being more hidden than guarded, and this was normally the case since the Dark Society preferred to hide over having liabilities guarding over their secrets.

He was about to discuss the plan when a woman appeared, so the waitress finally came to take their order as he glared to her after Binsu responded first. He raised two fingers and the woman nodded and went to go fetch something, the young boy having been here before in the past year already had his regular order for this place. Finally the boy spoke up and then said, "We need to get into the hospital first, so I did not want to have to do this but I can not just go in there with that woman watching over the hospitals"

As he thought to himself remembering that mad woman Chisaki, before drifting back to reality after having given a slight pause for that thought. "Best option is for me to go in as a patient, I normally go to the hospital anyways so that should be easy, but you need to come up with a way to get in too. Lucky for you I am sure Chisaki or the rest of those people do not recognise you too much do they?" He looked to Binsu curiously as he wanted to know how Binsu was planning to get inside. He had already had so many ideas but best to see what options Binsu would be interested in taking first

Words = 185 + 558 = 743/3000
Chakra = 340/340

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

"We need to get into the hospital first, so I did not want to have to do this but I can not just go in there with that woman watching over the hospitals", Yuzu spoke, with a tone in his voice that suggested fear towards the lady mentioned, a certain female that 'watched over the hospitals'. It could've been anyone, but to the young boy this was just some one, and to get a reaction like that out of Yuzu they had to be incredibly strong, or incredibly ugly.

Binsu curbed his response during the boy's next suggestion. "Best option is for me to go in as a patient, I normally go to the hospital anyways so that should be easy, but you need to come up with a way to get in too. Lucky for you I am sure Chisaki or the rest of those people do not recognise you too much do they?" The boy had it all figured out, which surpassed Binsu's expectations of him. 'He's not just another kid,' the swordsman thought, as he listened to his plan and played it through in his mind.

"Good plan, and no I don't know this Chisaki person, nor have I ever set foot in konoha's hospital, so I don't think anyone there would know me. As for how I'll get in; I can walk you there as your father or guardian. They don't have a record of your guardians do they?" Binsu explained. "In the event that they do I can always pose as a doctor, I've read about people who do it all the time in mangas." The swordsman's humor was a little off the funny kind, but that didn't stop Binsu from telling awful jokes whenever he could, no matter how lame they were. "Whatever happens, the moment you are able to leave your room meet me in the hallway on the general floor. Hopefully by then I would've found the entrance to the secret base." Binsu shot the waitress one last look as she made her way around the back of the store, before getting up and casually walking away from Yuzu and making his way slowly towards the hospital.

Total WC: 919/2400

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
Not that Binsu noticed but the young little boy reached out to try and stop him, his been getting left alone a lot lately, with the last friend he made during the year being killed while gathering mushrooms. Though he did learn that eating mushrooms is a bad thing, those things can kill people. As he pulled back his hand quickly just incase the mysterious Binsu looked back to him. His emotions were completely out of place as he had matured and become more childish at the same time. He had not seen his mother in a long time since the incident where she got involved with the new Hokage Senju Sousetsu. He then proceeded towards his plan as he first went to the shinobi post office.

He sighed as he began writing some letters, the first letter was rather small and was a note to his mother who was under the guise of Shinobu. It was a simple letter telling her he was okay and that he misses her and also that he was doing great even though that last part was a lie. He then took out a small book and wrote down things from the book onto the second piece of paper which had three pages, he then mailed it and it was addressed to the Mizukage and had an explosive seal placed on it that would trigger if anyone but the Mizukage read the letter, which any sealing expert would be able to figure out.

With the letters out of the way it was finally time to begin the mission as he brushed his hair back with his hand clenched tightly as he got changed into other clothes as he began his technique bringing forth a clone as he looked to him then said something softly that could not be heard as the clone nodded and went into hiding. The little boy walked around then pouted then looked from side to side before grabbing a lot of gear and placing it one side as he then performed a sealing technique as he made a sigh he wondered if what they were doing was right and whether they had made the correct choice with this plan.

As he got bored he knew he was just stalling for time so instead of wasting anymore time he start running around in circles like a little kid with his arms stretched out like some kind of bird, as he kept running in circles he got annoyed since his balance was way too good then he noticed a girl laughing at him as he slipped and fell face first breaking his nose and started crying, though he hardly cried he actually cried very easily if he did not hide it. The girl got worried running over to him and she noticed some slight scratches on the little boys knee and so on as she then took to calling for help. A lady ran out and then took him into her arms as he deep down inside wished his mother would be the one doing this as he was crying. The lady went with him to the hospital as the staff began to stare as the other woman looked on.

"Seriously Yuzu, for a strong shinobi you always get injured so often. I will never understand why you were given such difficult work at your young age. You should be at least maybe thirteen before becoming a shinobi". He pouted as he took out his id card which showed him to be at least thirteen and a half. The woman gasped as well as the other lady who was like. "I thought you were eight, sorry" as the little girl who came with laughed and said "I am seven, but I am already bigger than him hehe". All these girls doing whatever they wanted as they teased him. Then one of the doctors came and spoke up on his behalf.

"Stop teasing him, he may look all cute and cuddly but he is at least Jounin rank so show him some respect. He has not caused us any trouble and thanks to him our hospital has gotten more recognition, but keep it down he would prefer not drawing any attention to himself since some people do not like him since his so talented." The woman was half lying as she was annoyed everytime Yuzu had come there. She knew very well that he gave her a lot of work in the past year he had been in Konoha, though he finally gave her a note saying second floor and she was okay with it as she took him out of the ladies arms and carried him to the second floor and placed him in a bed.
"Remember not to cause too much trouble or I will have to report it to Chisaki-dono"

He gave a cute little nod and stretched out before covering up under the blanket and waiting for Binsu, how would he get in and what would he do if he saw him under the blankets like some cute little kid. He began to nearly cry since he had not gotten a hair ruffle in close to a year as well, it was getting to him. He may be mature but his love for hair ruffles was unmatched by most.

Words = 743 + 891 = 1634/3000
Chakra = 210/340
Clone Chakra = 100/100

Used jutsu Mist Clone

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

Binsu walked away from the shop, but not too far away. Unfortunately the swordsman had to decline the child's request to stay with him, for his own good of course. He had seen a glimpse of the young boy's hand leave his sides and sway towards his direction, but he purposefully chose to walk away as if he hadn't seen it so the boy could learn to be strongly, emotionally. The swordsman didn't like the idea of working with a child in the first place, let alone a sensitive one, but something about Yuzu drew Binsu to him. For a child he acted with a little more maturity than kids his age, yet he looked younger than most of them, if not all of them. Where Binsu liked Yuzu best was in combat: the boy was a young prodigy when handling a sword, and could do more with his skills in ninjutsu than any others within his generations. He was a skilled soldier in the body of a young, pubescent teenage boy. He was, amazing.

'...and stupid.'

Binsu watched the boy from a roof top two buildings away and roughly three stories high. He watched the young Yuzu frolic around the belly of the street, his arms swaying high above his head like those of a monkey during its play. What was he doin? If public attention was what he was looking for he surely got it, no matter how risky it was. A few moments later the boy dropped to the floor and hit the ground with a cry of pain. 'What are you doing, you're going to get hurt before we even reach the hos...' It finally clicked in the swordsman's head. The running, the arm swaying, the fall to the ground, the hospital; they all connected like neighbouring pieces on a puzzle board. The small battle-born child that was Yuzu was planning on getting into the hospital as a patient. It wouldn't be the first time their staff admitted the young boy, if anything it'd be recognised as just another one of his regular visits. 'Not bad,' Binsu thought, before getting up from his crouching position and leaping from rooftop to rooftop after the boy with the medics.

Sure he hadn't been spotted yet, and now without his usual kimono on, but with the ANBU armour kept on and his ANBU mask worn over his face Binsu leapt onto the last building that stood before the big hospital. With his eyes still tracing the boy's journey within the hospital through the transparent windows, Binsu watched as the nurses pushed the boy on a gurney across the long hallway, up the elevator and onto the second floor, before leaving him on a bed in a room with its windows facing east, towards the Hokage's building. The swordsman planned to enter the boy's room through the windows, but he had all the right reasons to believe he'd be spotted somehow upon entrance. 'Two security cameras, one inside and one outside each room, If I give them something to see in one room they might for a second direct their attention away from Yuzu's room. The swordsman took out a small metal canister from his ANBU pouch, which he had tied around his right thigh for optimal withdrawal of its contents. The Jouin would then target a small room on the opposite side of the building, which was one of the only two empty rooms on that floor. After quickly leaping towards it and landing on the windowsill he'd throw swiftly pull the pin off of the canister and smash it through the window and into the room. A second later he vanished, only to be seen again outside Yuzu Ren's window.

Smoke alarms went off in room 32, but Binsu was able to sneak in room 28 because of that. Carefully opening the window, slipping into the room and closing it gently behind him, Binsu was in. He'd quickly throw a senbon aimed at the camera's off button before waking Yuzu up. "Let's begin the mission," Binsu spoke, his ANBU mask distorting his voice to make it sound like someone else's.

Total WC: 1642/2400

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
It had been quite some time since he last fell asleep and hearing the smoke alarm he was woken up as he watched Binsu enter having hit the camera and saying the should begin the mission he glared up to him then said, "Did you have to be so noisy, these smoke alarms I hate them". with that said he looked down at his bare feet then sighed as he went to a nearby table which had his basic clothes he simply pulled off the medical wear and put on his other clothes, he did not care that Binsu saw his underwear it was no big deal. Then a lady was walking towards their room and he quickly pointed for Binsu to hide under the bed as if there was no other option. He quickly jumped into the bed so his clothes would be hidden as he whispered to Binsu.

"I need to rest a bit I wasted a bit of chakra preparing for the mission, you should prepare too we leaving after the people are done with the alarm. Can not go exploring with them all over this place right now and that lady should be here in about five more seconds. You can hide where ever you want to" He then looked up at the ceiling and then said, "We going to go there at night, stupid place is a bit crowded right now."

He then pointed to the senbon near the camera as that was a sign that it had to be removed as soon as possible as the woman then proceeded to step into the room.

Words = 1634 + 270 = 1904/3000
Chakra = 220 (resting gathering sage chakra)
Clone Chakra = 100/100

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

"Did you have to be so noisy, these smoke alarms I hate them". The boy was radiating his true colours, his true childish nature was too visible amongst the rhetorical questions and occasional mood-swings. Once again the swordsman found himself questioning their friendship, their alliance, and whatever other bonds the two saw between each other. Standing in the middle of a hospital room with the young boy in bed under his watch made Binsu feel a tad bit like a father, though a dangerously cunning one at that. He watched as the boy climbed out of the bed to fetch his clothes, wearing nothing but his underwear on. The child couldn't care less if he saw, and neither could he. Yuzu Ren was too dangerous to be treated like a kid, he was equipped with an unorthodox mixture of different talents, which separated him from most of the children in his age group. He knew too much about lethal combat to deserve the same embarrassed reactions any other normal person would've given him upon seeing the boy in his underwear. Yuzu Ren was no ordinary kid, so ordinary treatment of his behaviour was almost pointless, if not futile. Binsu didn't answer his question, but he was sure the boy knew what his answer would be.

The boy was forced to retreat back into his sheets after hearing the repetitive tapping sound of the nurse's shoes making their way hurriedly towards their room. 'Shit.' The Jounin had to hide, and fast. Yuzu's finger shot out from underneath the blankets and pointed towards the security camera, more specifically, the senbon that held down the off button on the side of it. 'It has to come off,' Binsu thought, before pulling out a second senbon from within his ninja pouch. Three seconds later the door flew open, just as the swordsman released the tiny projectile in the direction of the senbon jamming the off button. The incoming senbon knocked the first senbon off of the button and the camera continued recording, but not before the swordsman had quickly slipped underneath the hospital bed Yuzu was resting on. There was almost no space for his swords, which he had sheathed on his left side hip, but the Jounin managed to squeeze into the tight spot without making an audible sound above that of the opening door.

A moment of silence was shared between the swordsman and the boy, but whilst the nurse had her back towards the bed and was talking aloud thinking the boy was listening, Yuzu Ren would casually whisper in a frequency only a person as close as Binsu could hear. "I need to rest a bit I wasted a bit of chakra preparing for the mission, you should prepare too we leaving after the people are done with the alarm," was all that Binsu could decipher from the boy's hushed whispers. He continued on to speak a few more words, but they arrived at the door of his ears in the form of indecipherable mumbles. 'Wasted chakra, how does he plan on regenerating...oh, so he's a Sage. Once again Yuzu you've managed to impress me, although you couldn't have chosen a worse time to do it,' Binsu heard his mind complain. "I'm already prepared. And when exactly do you think we'll have the place to ourselves?" the Jounin whisper, to which the boy replied, "We going to go there at night, stupid place is a bit crowded right now."

'Preparation was never your forte Yuzu' ~

Total WC: 2240/2400

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
He could barely notice Binsu anymore as he was focusing deeply on gathering the nature chakra all around him, meanwhile deep inside him his clone knew that he had to think of the strategies since they both did have the same mind any tactics he thought of could easily be communicated between the two of them. While not telepathically there were many ways to communicate that only he knew.

As the clone began to visualise the scenario's the first thing that came to mind was what they knew about Binsu as the clone knew he had already thought about it being the same person while not being the same person at the same time. Right now the only thing he knew was that Binsu possessed weaponry which suggested skill in Bukijutsu as well as having performed an earth ninjutsu before him. Right now all he had to work with was that he knew that Binsu could probably deal with any top class Water Jutsu he used, or at least that was how much faith he had in the man as he felt they were chosen for being strong and skilled.

He began to wonder what other abilities the man had, he also felt deep down that he would also have to co-ordinate carefully since though its been a year their encounters were always brief and to the point. However now they were undergoing a large cover up operation in order to prevent certain information on the Dark Society from leaking out. All these thoughts running through the mind of the clone were fine as he knew soon he would be taken out for battle and in most likelihood would die.

It was then that it would appear the real Yuzu seemed to be sleeping with a senjutsu master noticing the gathering of nature chakra, it was not that simple as the boy was doing nothing while his clone was still free to think and wonder when he will be released and when will night time come. The sun was beginning to set down as it was not yet time as the number of staff members had dropped due to not all staff working at night.

It was not clear what Binsu did during this first bit of preparation time, but it was clear that they would need to find the location on this floor without being spotted. Binsu would have to use his skills to blend in and find it unless he wished to wait for the boy who could take a while still as the sky began to fill with clouds. Was this a sign of things foreboding or was this a premonition of a future beneath a clouded sky, as the mixture of sunlight and moonlight was in the air mingling between the clouds.

This will be the toughest mission that the boy would take, as the woman never gave out the truth as to why this mission was so dangerous, the truth that he would later soon learn. In a time where the only truth is to be strong or die

Words = 1904 + 516 = 2420/3000
Chakra = 230 (resting gathering sage chakra)
Clone Chakra = 100/100

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

The boy was stalling, although he had a somewhat good reason for it. The mission's progress was currently being anchored down by the apparently slow regeneration of the young shinobi's chakra, though Binsu didn't put all the blame on his expensive use of his chakra in order to simply gain entrance into a hospital. Many others could get in a hospital without donating a single portion of his or her chakra, but Binsu was sure the boy had his reasons for disobeying the trend. The two were now momentarily stuck within one of the hospital's patient rooms, their target free to roam the entire building without having to exercise extreme precautions in their movements; hey almost blended in enough to not feel the need to wear disguises. This meant that they were distinguishable from the real medics at the hospital, all Binsu and Yuzu had to do was look close enough.

The boy remained still in his bed, his weight supported by springs the swordsman could see from underneath. Binsu estimated it'd take the boy a while to replenish his chakra pool, so he took matters into his own hands and began the search for their targets alone. After turning his head slowly and aiming his gaze across the floor's horizon, and failing to see a pair of legs hovering above it, Binsu concluded that the boy and he were at last alone. But the camera was still recording and he'd never attempt such a daring practice as shutting it off once more as it'd be too risky. The guards would see him before he got the chance to switch it off and seconds later alarms would break the surgical silence of the building. Minutes later the Hokage would be notified and not a heartbeat slower the ANBU would be hot on their location, ready to take the pair into custody for illegal loitering, tempering with the facility's security exercises and disrupting the 'safe' environment everyone was sure existed within the walls of the hospital. They'd outnumber the duo 2 to many more and the two's journey as comrades would be forced into a premature end. Binsu had to stay put under the bed until the day-time hospital guards made the switch with the night-time security guards: during which the swordsman and his young companion will have a short window to act under the camera!'a watch before the footage attracts any attention.

Confident the two will not have the time to later-on track the whereabouts of their targets, Binsu made it his priority to use the time Yuzu had forced onto him to track the location of the scientists' hidden base, a task he could easily accomplish with the help of his Doujutsu. Bringing his right hand up to his chest and folding all but his is index and middle fingers, Binsu would conjure up a large amount of chakra before donating it into the socket of his left eye and activated the Doujutsu that sat within it. His Byakugan flashed into life, its activation causing the veins originating from the corner of his rift eye and spreading outwards towards the ear to pop up, however this phenomena was hidden by the ANBU mask the swordsman wore over his face. The Byakugan took in all the detail of his surroundings, it's line of vision stretching as far as 75m away from its wielder, however Binsu was able to easily limit this range from stretching past the boundaries of the hospital walls. The Jounin could see through the young Yuzu's bed, through his body and through whatever obsticles Binsu willed to see through, and wilst he had the eye active the swordsman began to conduct his thorough search for the lab.

The Jounin looked through the room they were in, through the walls that otherwise blocked the sight of the outside environment from those that resided within it, and those who were incapable of visually scoping through the walls in as much detail and clarity as Binsu could. The swordsman looked down the hallways, spraying his x-Ray vision upon room after room and through object after object. He saw a man twenty rooms away from him wash and steralize a handful of basic medical untensils before wiping them drying and placing each where it belonged. He saw a withering janitor wipe off the last few patches of blood that poluted the hospital floors within room 13 on the first floor, just next to the hospital laundry room and not too far away from the reception desk. The magnificent eye that was his Byakugan was a tool that couldn't be wasted; it was the swordsman's best tracking mechanism as of yet, and although the most demanding it certainly was the most rewarding. After scanning through room after room, checking every wall that made up a floor, Binsu's attention was at last drawn towards one special wall that made up part of the elevator's upwards tunnel. There was an emergency exit hatch on top of the elevator that could only be opened from the outside (through normal means) and a seal guarded a slightly-too-wide door that seemed to lead into a tunnel. The swordsman's Byakugan couldn't for some reason see through the tunnel guarded by the seal, which Binsu thought was an added bonus towards the seal's hiding mechanisms. Once the Jounin was sure no other entrances and exits were as heavily guarded as the one he had spotted outside the elevator he cut the chakra flow towards his right eye and effectively deactivated his special eye. A headache accompanied the deactivation process, but it wasn't anything short of a good fortune; usually his entire mind just decided to shut down for a short period of time after he had discontinued the use of the borrowed eye.

Convinced he knew where the secret entrance was, Binsu would whisper to the young boy on top of the bed, "I found the hidden entrance's location, when you're done we advance towards it, armed and prepared to dismiss any and all hostile counterparts that choose to stand in our way. The entrance is guarded by a seal which we'll have to first dispose of before we can even see where the tunnel leads to. Preserve as much of your chakra as possible when possible, I don't for a second believe our targets will be easy to eliminate without a significant investment of our time and arsenal, just do not overdo it in the first wave should there be a stronger one behind it." The swordsman gripped the center ring of his fuuma shuriken as he waited for the boy to recover.

Chakra 275/300:

Total WC: 3378
Mission WC: 2400/2400

Left over: 978

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
The boy was uncertain of what was happening outside, but he trusted Binsu for one reason mainly. If Binsu wanted to kill the boy he would have done it long ago, and the same could be said for him as well. It was not clear whether the liked each other or had any real feelings, but at the least they had the utmost respect for each other. Which is why he would not worry about having to go all out or even using his most powerful jutsu since he expected Binsu could handle any of those. The boy would just lay there still gathering his chakra, still biding his time as he expected Binsu would be successful in finding the location.

Meanwhile his clone was still planning and thinking of tactics since the real Yuzu was too busy gathering his chakra at the moment. There was a new jutsu that the boy wanted to use and also the clone had most of their gear on him. It was a jutsu he had trained by trying to develop the ultimate defense in order to get closer to his opponents who all seemed to possess jutsu that just explode on anyone who gets nearby. He also wanted a jutsu that would allow him to fully use his kenjutsu to its fullest. As he was aching to use the Masamune and was tempted to cut down the hospital in front of him at the time.

He ignored this impulse though since the mission was more important, he needed the money and he needed the training. He saw this mission as training for when he would one day face off against his rival and sensei Kenji Chikara. For that purpose he would one day finally achieve his technique to counter the all powerful Kenji Chikara. He had been looking in the mirror of water and it had dawned on him the ultimate counter, that no one would expect. But before he could do something like that he would need to defeat his first opponent in a long time. He had to challenge that man before leaving for his home, in order to improve and for them to get closer they would one day fight.

Words = 2420 + 370 = 2790/3000
Chakra = 240 (Recovering chakra still)
Clone Chakra = 100/100

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

The silence was agonising, the lack of movement and inability to do anything other than breath proved a heavy load for the slick swordsman to carry. The texture beneath the young boy's bed was slowly mutating into a tired sight, the surgical aroma of the space was almost sickening. Binsu was never a fan of remaining still in any given spot for a time period longer than the length of his attention span. He was an impatient man, but a man nonetheless. Before he cracked under the unwanted preasure of the silent moment Binsu quickly reminded himself why he was here. What he was doing travelling with a young boy such as Yuzu. Why he was running away from the man 'they said he'd become. Why he hid from the truth...

~ Flashback

They eyed him down, beat him to a pulp with their heavy glares and sharp comments. "He looks like a girl," one person would say, and another would add "...he even fights like one too". He didn't belong at the academy. He never saw himself as a fighter, if anything he was a preventer of fights. Physical contests of any kind were never hid forte, but he sure could confuse a man into stabbing his own heart if he so wanted to. The other children shunned his preference of speech over violent action, they said his opinion was heavily biased because he was a 'no-good, long-haired, mummy-loving pascifist.' He never denied it once.

Amongst all of his brothers, he was always his mother's favourite; although the woman often insisted her love for the boys was equally shared between them, a larger part of her heart always housed the young dark-haired boy more often than his brothers. Tatsyuaga however, Binsu's father, had never expressed the same amount of love to the boy as much as his mother did, and at times it could even be debated that he favoured the other brothers more so than him. This was mainly because of all his siblings Binsu grew up being the weakest despite his older birthday.

His father always expressed the importance for a man to become stronger than his enemies, stronger than his friends and family and even stronger than his superiors, as ironic as that may have sounded. This extreme me tality and belief lead Tatsyuaga down the path of cutting the bond between he and his oldest son after he heard the news that he had chosen not to participate in the chunin exams whilst his class and even his brothers went on to compete. The young Binsu was kicked out of his father's life at a young age, and under the influence of his confused and abused emotions the young boy ran away from his house, his village, his country and later on found himself lying on a bed in the country he later on grew up to call home.

It was the for the hatred of his bitter father that drove Binsu away from home, the cold words he took from the man clouded his common sense and caused him to desert his family and everything he knew about home. It was the love for his mother that made his childhood in a foreign country all the more painful, and it was the hope of surpassing his brothers that made him stay. Binsu had learned what it felt like to be weak, to be hated by the very man that brought you into this world, to be shunned by the whole mass of the village that believed in merciless violence and in the uncanny laws of society.

The world had done well to belittle the child and strip him down to nothing more than a puddle of tears and regret. The shinobi system had done well to cloud his thoughts and infest his mind with the blinded image of the hypocracy that they so wrongly titled 'justice'. The universe had given him an island of lemons, that citrus poison for taste, but he took that bitter mass of fruit, squeezed it into the large jar of hope and sweetened its taste with his own ideology. The young Binsu took hold of the beast 'reality' by the horns and today was hanging on with the grip of tomorrow. Should the beast stop struggling Binsu will know his time had come, but whilst it fought his mortal in a desparate attempt to throw it off of its back, Binsu remained to enjoy the beautiful view the beast's back offered...

"They never thought he'd make it this far, by oh boy if they could see him now," ~

Total extra WC: 1,758

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
Laying ever so peacefully as the time would soon come, when he would prepare to seriously fight for the first time in years. The moment was drawing closer just as the nature around him through the wind and the earth itself gathered into his body. The small boy was going to become an avatar for the coming of a new age as things had change with the training he underwent and the preparations that he had made at the time. Meanwhile his clone began thinking of things which he had not had the time to think back on.

***Memory***
A small boy sat alone by the river, watching slowly as the water began to flow. Alone as he sat there he gently moved to the edge of the river bank as he placed his bare feet in the waters. The cold refreshing splashes of the running waters as he put his hands to his sides to support him, as he looked up to the sky as the birds flew through the air.

In that moment the sky turned dark as the birds fell down raining into the ground as the boy just sat there clueless as blood began to rain from the sky. A woman appeared next to the boy with an umbrella keeping the blood from landing on him as he looked to her. He tilted his head slightly confused and somewhat curious as to what business the woman had there. That was when they appeared from the shadows and jumping out of the river like a bunch of fish trying to climb a waterfall.

In an instant the woman drew forth her blade and all the men exploded and shattered into dust as the boy kept sitting there playing in the water as the woman looked down to her side. She asked the boy for his name and his lips moved saying something before the woman took her blade and stabbed the child.

***Memory End***

As the clone spoke within his confined space, "I hate her".

Total Words = 2790 + 336 = 3126
Mission = 3000/3000
Training = 126
Chakra = 250 (Recovering chakra still)
Clone Chakra = 100/100

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

Those eyes burnt a large hole through his skin. Their stare was unbearable, oh how he hated that glare. Shibirin had always hated his brothers; hate was all that Binsu received from his younger sibling. At times he'd wonder how the grey-haired boy could live with so much hatred compresed inside. Surely the pressure would've got to him by now. But it didn't. It never bugged him, ever. He was quite happy with how he was, Binsu and the rest of the family could see it much less than they could feel it.

Everyday that brother of his would make his way to school looking decent enough to repel any odd attention, but would always return with a promised bruise or scar across his body somewhere. Binsu always wondered what kind of a shinobi his brothers would one day become, but with Shibirin there were no second guesses. They all knew he'd one day stray away from the family, from the village, and he did. But they didn't Binsu would too...

~ End flashback

The young Uzumaki had mastered the art of stalling and had almost invented a better way to do it. The pair's mission had not even started and ready the kid was lying in bed in a hospital; what did that say about his strength? As funny as it sounded, Yuzu Ren had won an award for being the first person to start a mission in a hospital bed. The cunning swordsman let that thought sink in his mind as he desperately fought back a small chuckle. What was left of it became an unnoticeable grunt, too silent for the boy's ears to even pick up. Heck the Jounin himself contemplated the idea that it was all in his head.

Footsteps pierced the silent atmosphere of the room, before delivering a young female nurse, much younger than the last, straight into the duo's room. That slender shadow made its way towards the boy's bed and held its position for as long as its caster had. 'If we wait any longer those scientists will leave the compound,' Binsu thought to himself as the nurse did he schedueled check up on Yuzu.

Total extra WC: 2,130

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
The young nurse came and was looking over the sleeping boy, etching in closer and closer as the boy could hear her breathing and opened his eyes and glared at her as the nurse backed away. Deep down in her mind she was thinking how cute this boy was, but at the same time she had been filled with fear. The boy sat up in bed, his preparation was ruined as he then looked around him then finally spoke up.

"Get lost, if you come back in here I will kill you". The boy glared as the nurse was now overwhelmed more by fear than anything else, this boy had an aura of killing intent that was something you would never sense from a normal little boy.
His beautiful blonde hair moving ever so slightly as the boy turned and prepared to get up out of bed, then he pointed to the camera.

"Can you guys stop watching me sleep please", the lady nodded and turned the camera off herself, the hospital did allow privacy and rarely turned off camera's unless requested by patients who are at the very least in the upper class of patients. Not only was this little blonde demon a regular patient he was also a regular at bringing in patients. While the boy killed bandits, he sometimes brought survivors on a whim. This was the one truth that very few knew, the true heart of the boy who would one day bring destruction to his own clan. The clan that had forsaken him and his family who were mostly missing, or at the very least he lost contact with them sometime ago. He had been sending mail to his mother, he knew would reply if she was able to which meant she was either busy with an intense mission or someone was working against him. Someone in the shadows within the shadows of the shadows that were bound to follow his shadow.

As the woman left having turned off the camera he spoke silently as he looked towards the door. "Binsu, you found the entrance right?" as he kept sitting there instinctively swinging his legs back and forth one by one, a conditioning from his missions relying on his child-like features which made him restless even though at times he was extremely calm too.

His aura was changing as he was now preparing for battle, for it was now time for the mission to begin. The staff were mostly focusing on the patients now as the moon was beginning to make its appearance as the light of the sun was faded to nearly gone. He would have normally been able to gather the nature chakra faster, but they did not have the time and he was beginning to feel like he had to do something. He had to train, he had to do the mission and now it was time to show his true abilities.

Regardless of what Binsu said or did the boy would get off the bed and stretch a bit before lifting his bed slightly and pulling out Kukan from under the bed.

Total Words = 3126 + 523 = 3649
Mission = 3000/3000
Training = 649
Chakra = 250/340
Clone Chakra = 100/100

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank
{ And so it begins }
--

The rouge swordsman had finally been initiated, mind, body and all. His time under the juvenile's bed had been excessively spent, but alas it was time for him to break free from the state of nothingness he had been restricted to. Like a puppet coming to life on the gentle tug of its strings Binsu snapped his attention back within reality and assumed control once more of his body.

The nurse catered to Yuzu Ren's demands, giving into the boy's childish appearance and thinking nothing more of his attitude than simply childish. She hadn't the slightest of an idea of how much truth was hidden behind those words of his. At times the swordsman often thought his accomplice could get away with murder on the argument that he merely an innocent child who couldn't be held responsible for his own actions. A rubbish excuse to even fathom, but he could a see a day where the boy might've chosen to go along with it. The Sage of Six Paths himself would need to personally educate those that believed him.

It didn't take long for the boy to annoy the lady enough for her to leave him alone in isolation, after having switched off the small security camera Binsu had once deactivated with the tip of one his senbon. 'Perfect,' the jounin thought, before dragging his weight across the floor from underneath the boy's bed and rising quickly up to his feet in one fluid motion. "Binsu, you found the entrance right?" The kid was using one-less braincell than usual it appeared. "Let's not address ourselves by our 'last mission'names, call me Watashi instead," Binsu spoke through the muffled tone of his ANBU mask. The swordsman had hoped the young boy would've picked up what he had meant when he said 'last mission', (code for real names) but in any case he would've realised the threat of using their real names whilst taking an S ranked mission in a foreign country.

{ Spare the Rod }
--

"There is an elevator directly to our right once we leave this room. Inside the elevator there is an emergency escape hatch that leads out of the elevator and towards the entrance of the hidden base. That entrance is guarded by a seal, and unless we remove the seal we won't be able to gain access into the base," the swordsman explained as he drew out his Hada no Ken sword and adopted it in his right hand using the normal one-handed sword hold, with its blade pointed towards the ground in front of him.

The swordsman left the room immediately and quickly and swiftly made his way towards the elevator. He assumed the child would follow closely behind him. A sign was patched across the elevator door that read "Out of Order". Binsu took no note of this and instead cleaved the sign off of the door and stepped inside the vacant elevator. A door made up the most part of the elevator roof. After gently wedging the metal door open from the inside out using his sword, the swordsman would leap out through the open elevator roof and land on top of it, just inches away from the wall with the seal that guarded the hidden base. [darkred]"[/color]Know how to break the seal?" the swordsman asked, looking back towards the young Yuzu he suspected was right behind him.

Total extra WC: 2,714

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
As the man Binsu had risen up from under the bed, he was told to call him Watashi instead of Binsu as he thought to himself as he then looked to the side. "Okay", as he rubbed his eyes a bit having been laying down for quite a long time as he sat up walking towards a nearby basin. He placed his hands near the taps as he turned them slowly before washing his hands in the water, followed shortly by him taking some water in the palms of his hands and splashing is face before shaking his head a bit to get some of the water out of his hair.

He began focusing as he listened to Binsu give out instructions during this time, he heard Binsu talk about an elevator as he walked following him after having listened to the brief explanation. He followed closely behind Binsu and stretched his arms out to the sides like an aeroplane for a while, not to just appear like a normal carefree kid it was also so he could use his jutsu to his sides just in case since behind them the person would have to chase and in front Binsu had them covered easily.

He dropped his arms as he looked plain without any emotion all of a sudden, even to the point that he just looked bored as they had reached the elevator. An out of order sign was not something that was really interesting and it was then that Binsu took note of the sign and stepped inside, as the boy followed closely behind his sword nearly touching the sides of the entrance. They then finally reached a wall as the boy looked towards it as it had a seal as the great Binsu seemed to not possess the ability to break the seal as the boy placed the palm of his hand on the seal. He felt around it with his hand softly and delicately as he felt the seal had been weakened a lot as used a very small amount of chakra to disrupt the flow of the seal as the wall began to crack, one crack then two cracks followed by a tree of growing cracks as the tree grew even bigger. As the entire wall was now filled with cracks a strange sound could be heard as the wall shattered and became no more than dust as they stood their a force began to pull them towards the compound as Yuzu sighed.

He simply went with the flow as he fell into the doorway, or more likely a hole as he just fell as he used his sword to slow down his decent slightly as he stabbed the wall lightly dropping down a few feet at a time. He did not really enjoy falling all the time and there was more to this then met the eyes. He did not even bother to look back as he believed Binsu would follow him no matter what as he finally landed inside the dark place. All of a sudden the place lit up and three strange glowing eyes could be seen as the place began to light up slowly as one could see chemicals and many creatures and deformed experimental bodies along with three strange dog like creatures sitting behind the three figures whose appearance began to appear before them.

The three of them began to grin as they seemed to be looking towards the intruders as if they were food, or more to be exact new specimens for their experiments as he stood there, he would say. "Watashi, do you need my help with these guys or can I go ahead and start trashing this place. Though I think we should maybe be a bit careful of those creatures sleeping over there. These guys might..."

Before he can finish what he was saying one of the three scientists dashed towards him and the other two began hopping around like crazy in puppet like movements as the one jumped back into the shadows as he got cut and one of the dog-like creatures woke up and began growling and also disappeared into the shadows while the guy who dashed had one dog-like creature that seemed to have moved closer before he had even noticed. Who were these people to not even let him finish speaking and what would Binsu's answer be as he glanced back slightly to where Binsu should be.

Total Words = 3649 + 748 = 4397
Mission = 3000/3000
Training = 1397
Chakra = 250/340
Clone Chakra = 100/100

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

The child stepped up to the door and felt around it for the hidden seal, before disrupting the flow of chakra within the seal and effectively breaking it. A chorus of muffled cracking sounds could be heard moments after the wall had been littered with a continuous web of cracks. A few seconds later the wall shattered into ruble before giving away the now not-so secret entrance of the hidden base. A strong unidentifyable force swooped in through the vents of the room before them and pulled the two intruders down a deep pit of uncertainty. Binsu's counterpart was fast to draw his sword and drive it down the walls of the pit in an attempt to slow his fall down. Although it wasn't a bad idea, it'd surely blunt the edge of his sword if not deform it. Binsu had a similar thing in mind, only istead of using his sword he used his arms legs and entire body length to make contact with either sides of the wall and slow his fall down.

The somewhat short fall had delivered them into a dim room, which oddly enough began to brighten up to welcome the presence of its explorers. Three strange pairs of eyes glowed within the cloud of darkness, but as light revealed what was in front of them it was clear to Yuzu and Binsu who those eyes belonged to. 'So this is what became of their experiments,' the masked swordsman thought to himself as he shot his gaze past the three scientists and onto the three chimeras behind them. They appeared to be asleep, but Binsu was sure their conflict with the odd scientists would rudely interrupt their slumber. "Watashi, do you need my help with these guys or can I go ahead and start trashing this place. Though I think we should maybe be a bit careful of those creatures sleeping over there. These guys might..." the boy's speech was prematurely interrupted, however the cunning Binsu had received the message loud and clear.

Two of the scientists and chimeras broke into a chase further down the hallways of the compound, however the other scientist and his chimera accomplice  chose to stay behind and confront their two intruders. At this point Binsu had already adopted his Hada no ken sword into his right hand after taking it out of its sheath. He held it with a tight grip, his eyes fixed on the obsticle ahead of them, but his mind set on the overall plan to defeat this establishment. The scientist purged a smirk, obviously unamused by the obviously plain-looking sword the masked shinobi had withdrew. The chimera beside him growled, but Binsu threw his voice above the creature's vocal sign of aggression and said,  "I got these two, you chase down the other four." Binsu didn't favour the idea of splitting up, but in their circumstances it was the easiest option they had.

With certain confidence his partner would be more than a match for the other two scientists and chimera, Binsu charged after the one pair scientist and chimera that had made the sad mistake of sticking around whilst he had his sword drawn.

The scientist took a step backwards, his arms shaped into fists and held steadily in front of his face, as if he was stupidly anticipating a taijutsu attack from an obvious swordsman. The chimera leapt in front of its master and pounced towards Binsu the moment it had seen him come within four meters of its master's position. The masked swordsman swung at the beast whilst it was midflight, but its sharp claws caught the edge of the sword and its mouth oppened its mouth to display the organized placement of jagged teeth that inhibited the outer walls and floors of its mouth. Its breath was a slap in the face, its strength outmatched by masked swordsman's, and after prying his sword free from the chimera's grip it was also made apparent that chimera's body wasn't as durable as the jounin's. The sudden jerking motion he executed as he forced his sword back clipped the tips of the beasts's claws, instantly rendering them blunt. The chimera pounced once more towards the jounin, but this time it was expected. Binsu met the weight of the beast with a drive of his sword into its snout and straight through its head. It was dead within seconds, but then its crazy master charged after the swordsman in rage.

Binsu quickly pulled his sword out of the beast's head as he met the scientists' charge with a sword swing across his neck. The scientis managed to duck under the swing, but was far too slow to avoid the follow up drive of the masked man's blade through his hea. His body failed to keep itselp up and his limbs went limp; he was dead. A second later his heart pumped once more, more furiously than before and much faster than any other heart beat he had ever recorded. It was an unnatural heartbeat, but before he could check if he was right about his hypothesis Binsu tossed the lifeless body of the scientist six meters away and dashed five meteres away from the body before he heard a deafening loud blow, followed by a thick cloud of dust and litter of debris. 'A last resort suicide jutsu hmm?' Binsu thought to himself, his mask and clothes partially hot on some spots due to the radiation of the previous explosion. Before he could celebrate his kill and 'miraculous' dodge of the explosion the swordsman quickly jumped onto his feet and chased after Yuzu down the hall ways of the base.

Total extra WC: 3676

Trained Perception (A-0 > A-3) 3450/3450

Left over wc: 3676 - 3450 = 226

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
As he trusted Binsu to handle the two he dashed avoiding the scientist and his pet dog, as he ran through the halls the scientists were laughing while the dogs chased and created a block preventing the boy from targeting them. He just looked at them with sad eyes as he dashed ahead for a while as the dogs managed to cover the attack points as he passed them by only to see them vanish. As he looked up he was in a somewhat dark and slightly empty room as it slowly began lighting up, large tubes filled with strange green fluid. Inside were animals, people, creatures and most of all these were mostly young children as he began to change his perception as he stood still in the center as he just heard light foot steps and somewhat noticed the dogs were hiding their presence rather well.

"Do you know who I am?" as he spoke he heard replies from all directions as if the scientists were wandering around him.

"My you would make a perfect specimen, we lost our last little boy just the other day and we have been waiting for a new test subject." that was what the first one said while the second one told him. "I hope your mother has more children for us to use, yes maybe she will send us more precious children. The hospital has not sent us anyone in a long time, how long has it been I don't care as long as we get you".

As that was said the scientists charged him trying to grab him he was dodging effortlessly, but then he felt a gust of wind as he attempted to slash the one scientist. Being pushed back he dashed to the side as the scientists stopped having lost sight of him for a moment. The dogs blocked his path as he raised his blade in an upward arc as he slashed both dogs killing the one as the second dog managed to dodge. As the scientists turned around in an attempt to fight back he slashed the first scientist and as he was going for the second scientist he noticed something was wrong as the dog made a big gap rather than attempt to save its master. He dashed to where the dog was as the scientist exploded as the other one fell to the ground. Then the dog got enraged as its goat head tried to use wind again as he evaded, followed by the snake tail blasting lightning as he dodged and cut the tail off followed by him stabbing the goat as the beast spun around crazily.

"Rest in the peaceful land where all dogs go to heaven" a line he read somewhere as he slashed apart the dogs spine before cutting off its jaw and then its head as he then looked to the scientist who was now insane as he charged in. "How dare you kill my brother you retarded failed experiment." as the man came close the boy dashed passed the crazed man with a slash rending the man in half as his abdomen spilt guts on the ground as his front fell forward and his lower half fell on top of him before he ignited in a massive explosion. Whether Binsu heard that was unclear, but things were soon going to change. The time was coming and he began collecting some of the data on the data disk that was nearby. It took him a while since he was not the best when it came to technology, after a while he thought he heard someone running through the hall ways, was it Binsu or was it a new threat only time would tell.

Total Words = 4397 + 625 = 5022
Mission = 3000/3000
Training = 1397 + 625 = 2022
Chakra = 250/340
Clone Chakra = 100/100

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank
{ Cutting the hydra's head }

•••

The blood-teased sword left a trail of crimson specs behind the swordsman's lead as he chased after his young companion. 'No cries for help, what a surprise,' the sarcasm drenched his thought. Binsu had little knowledge of the young child's full capabilities, but those few he had witnessed were enough to covince him of the boy's independence. If fear were to be ever influenced by the thought of the boy in battle it'd be for the child's opponents. They wouldn't stand a chance against his subliminaly underrated strength; his face was too innocent to promote his true strength, his build and height even less of a help.

The masked swordsman clenched his sword tighter as he approached a large wooden door which had already been opened more than halfway. A black cloud of mystery poured out from the room that sat behind the door; the eerie scene confirmed his suspiscions of the scientists' leader's quarters, though the truth was yet to unfold within the room's walls. Binsu stopped a meter away from the door and held his position, preparing his sword in front of him in a shielding manner as he waited and listened for a noise. Any noise. A silent response would force him to further invstigate the room's residents by marching in, but a noise in that direction would convince him to enter with a forcefull hostile introduction.

The jounin couldn't afford to waste any more chakra on sensory abilities, not in such a vulnerable state. He was unsure of his partner's location, but the silence that radiated from the room before him suggested that the boy was not inside. Or so he thought. Moments after his arrival a loud bang sounded all around the room and escaped through the opened door the swordsman was guarding. Binsu heard a loud 'tch' sound pierce through the echos of the blast, as well as a few random sounds of metal clattering about. 'If there was no one inside before, there is someone in there now,' Binsu thought to himself as he crept slowly towards the door to sneak a peak inside.

'Yuzu!' Binsu thought to himself as he saw the figure of his battle-born companion, though he wasn't alone; a tall, old, masculin figure stood roughly twelf meters away from him. The masked swordsman entered the room in a haze and quickly met up with his partner. Now standing side by side with th kid he paid attention to the large figure before them, wrinkles and all. He didn't look as intimidating as he might've wanted to, though the Jounin knew better than to estimate strength based on looks alone. "This one looks different from the last three," the Jounin suggested, but was quickly interrupted by the clearing of the figure's throat, which was then followed by a nostalgic introduction.

Total unused wordcout: 492/718

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
As Binsu arrived and the figure began its introduction he was a bit curious about the scientist, but at the same time eager to just deck the floor with him. So the introduction began as the professor spoke.

"Welcome to my lab, would you be so kind as to..."

Cutting the speech short he dashed and severed the head of the target with his trusty Masamune as it flew clean off the scientists head. Followed shortly by an explosion which was a bit unexpected as the boy looked back in awe at the transformation of the scientist who roared like some kind of beast as it said its name. "I am Kuroyagami, and you will become my precious toys!!!"

Enraged as a large force could be felt as the ground seemed to shake as the giant of a beast had two heads one looking to Binsu and the other looking to Yuzu on the other side as he wondered if the ryo was really worth all this trouble. As he prepared himself he gripped his sword tight as it was time to do battle.

Total Words = 5022 + 184 = 5206
Mission = 3000/3000
Training = 2022 + 184 = 2206
Chakra = 250/340
Clone Chakra = 100/100

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

The male figure opened its mouth to speak, its teeth illuminating the room with a foul yellow-ish glow. He managed to push out the words,"Welcome to my lab, would you be so kind as to..." before the young boy beside Binsu dashed towards him with his sword drawn out and cleaved its blade through the flesh of the madman's neck. The boy slid a meter or so behind the headless body of the deranged man, but neither he nor Binsu had expected what would follow the old man's death. An explosion ate up his body, and explosion loud enough to aggregate the walls of the room they were in and cause a cloud of dirt and debris to litter the floor below them. Binsu had managed to escape the critical blast radius, but had had his eardrums rattled by the alarmingly loud sound. A painfully loud ringing pierced the inner canals of his ears, disturbed his thoughts and disrupted his vision for the most part of a second. The room was clouded, his vision was blurred, but everything settled within seconds after the initial bang.

His vision returned, but in place of the old headless man that had once stood in their way he saw a large...thing. A reptilian-like creature with a pair of heads as opposed to one. The creature's skin was armoured by scales, its heads had a pair of identical, yellow-tinted eyes with slits for pupils. Yuzu had positioned himself on the opposite side of the beast, yet it could keep track of either their movements, courtesy of the its dual heads. The dust began to settle around the room and that small yet insanely loud ringing had slowly faded away. Binsu's hands were wrenched tightly onto the handle of his Seiteki ejji blade, its tip abducted from his body, staring down the ground below him. The masked swordsman and his accomplice had woken up a beast, worse; enraged it. It stare the two of them down with its vengeful glare, it's scaly eyes doing a great job of intimidating the older of the two. In as little as five seconds that small, blonde child had managed to aggravate a beast with such a promising bite of terror, and in the next few seconds Binsu would come to regret the day he had drawn his sword.

The masked swordsman dashed forwards towards the beast's position, his sword readied by the side in the steady grip of his right hand. The first of the monster's head kept its eyes fixated on the swordsman as he made his way towards it. Binsu pushed off of the ground three meters away from the creature and soared upwards towards its head. He'd face his closed right-palm upwards, forcing the tip of his blade to point horizontally towards his right. As he met the beast's location he dragged the weight of the sword quickly across his front and sent a diagonal slash downwards (beast's top left corner of its eye to its right-side chest) against its neck.

The beast turned its elongated head and caught the edge of the blade with its large jagged teeth. The collision gave off a loud clanking sound, bringing the swordsman's swing to a premature halt and jerking his arm away from the creature. Binsu saw the beast raise its clawed paw towards his lower abdomen; its rigid edge coated with a violent blade of chakra. As the rest of his body followed the halted attack, Binsu swung his right leg below his grip on the wedged sword and managed to send a powerful kick towards the incoming arm's wrist, just inches below the area coated in chakra. He'd pull his leg back the moment he felt the impact of the kick and use the momentum from the reaction force to send his waist and torso into a clockwise spin. The spin would provide him with enough force to jerk the blade out of the beast's teeth and a second later his feet would hit the ground.

After kicking off the the ground and dashing away from the creature's now-apparent second slash at his body the masked swordsman would watch as the beast would start charging towards him, its second head still watching over the young Yuzu's movements. Its strength and endurance was overwhelming, and the same could said about its speed and knowledge in Medical ninjutsu. It was clear to the swordsman that if they wanted to even so much as scratch the monster's thick hide and cause a notable degree of damage they'd need to attack it at its weakest points and with their strongest attacks. Binsu kept a close eye on the beast's movements as it dashed towards him at full burst. He'd simply dash ten meters to the side each time the beast made a beeline towards his location, purposely forcing the creature to assuming the offensive role, confident his partner Yuzu some tactic in mind.

Binsu's chakra = 275/300 (Unchanged)

Scientist's chakra 75/100:
Total unused free WC: 851/1569

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
He was a bit in shock at how stupid this scientist was, but then he began to think to himself if he was stuck alone in this strange weird and creepy place for sometime close to forever maybe he would also go crazy too. He watched as the scientist was chasing and gaining on Binsu, it gave him a general idea that the monsters speed was at least able to match his own. However no amount of speed could change the fact that he was no slouch when it came to being a real shinobi instead of this mutated poser of a mad scientist.

He took a deep breathe as it looked like the mad man was finally going for the kill when he flexed his chakra as the monster stopped as it watched in awe as the chakra flowing from the child was not ordinary in anyway before a huge build up as the scientist recognised the jutsu. "Suiton Bakusui Shoha" as the water shot from his mouth before bursting forth to flood the entire area as the enemy replied with a strong Doton based jutsu summoning a giant rock golem who took the brunt of the impact before exploding into tiny fragments of rock as the water calmed filling the area up to ten meters deep as Yuzu swam to the top. The monster charged towards the child interested in the source of his power as well as wanting to capture the child for experiments. As this was happening it was unclear how Binsu would deal with the submergence into the water.

As the scientist charged the boy jumped up into the air before forming quick hand seals before releasing a powerful Lightning based jutsu from his mouth  "Raiton Ryu Misairu" as the lightning dragon headed straight for the enemy who simply countered it with ease using a powerful Fuuton jutsu. Taking a deep breathe the scientist released a giant Air Spear which while only a mere A-Rank technique overshadowed the Raiton jutsu as it looked like the boy would take damage as he tried dodging it by falling. As the water rose up towards him as the Wind hit hard a large splash of water could be seen as the boy seem to have blocked the technique with his arms but then a layer of water could be seen dripping from his arms as the water gathered again to cover his arms protecting him from damage, but this was not the end for the crazed scientist who released one last jutsu upon the child. However that was not meant to be as he performed the Yin seal before clapping his hands as the scientist began to curse the child.

"Why do you fight so hard, as my experiment you could be so much stronger." saying this as he used a Doton jutsu to counter "Doton Doryuuheki" as the rock rose up to block the waves as they crashed against it as the scientist was breathing heavily, his chakra reserves now low as the boy kept his focus as he hoped this would be the opening Binsu would need to finish off his target who now had both heads facing the boy, as he seemed to have all but forgotten about his previous playmate so to speak. How would this end and would this be enough to finally bring an end to this monster's reign of experimental terror. Not that any of this would matter as the water was destroying most if not all of the evidence which he was hoping could either be burnt away or crushed by Binsu. He also showed off his new ultimate defense the armor of water as he was proving why he was one of the potential prospects for the Next Mizukage.

He noticed that this may have drained him a lot but it looked like the professor was coming to his senses although he was still breathing hard after exerting too much chakra. He slashed with his sword as the rock broke apart and fell to the ground as the monster charged at high speeds as the boy charged back clashing with his sword against the hand of the monster how took a stab wound in order to grab the blade and capture the boy. As a last second counter to having his wrists crushed his seal was released as the Mist Clone jump out from his back spiralling above the heads of the monster with dual swords before doing a double spiral outward beheading slash as both heads of the professor slid off and fell to the sides as a strange cry could be heard from this monstrous body before it began to fall apart. As he then pulled away from the weakened grip then cut off the arms before tossing an explosive tag in the center of the body as a sizzle could be heard as he walked away to the exit expecting Binsu to follow. He had done what he had set out to do and it was now time to move on to bigger and better days.

The explosion behind him as the waters began to rise back up again after flooding the lower levels hidden in this place. He would expect Binsu to be out as he then went home after a long and hard mission as he yawned and took a nap in a forest all alone.

Total Words = 5206 + 904 = 6110
Mission = 3000/3000
Training = 2206 + 904 = 3110

Training Fuuinjutsu = 4048(previous threads) + 3110 = 7158/9000
Chakra = 140/340
Clone Chakra = 100/100

MISSION COMPLETE!!!!

Exit Thread

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.