You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Supply Run [D-Rank Mission] Empty Supply Run [D-Rank Mission] Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:27 pm

Arufa

Arufa

D-rank
Arufa looks up at the mission bulletin board in distaste. 'A supply run?' he asked mentally, 'That's kind of odd...' He snatches the paper off the board and shoves it in his pocket, crumpling it up. He looks out the window towards the administration building. 'So that's where I am headed, huh?'

He takes off in a faster-than-average speed for a genin towards the building that held the supplies he needed to complete his mission. As he ran through the city he heard many things. He saw many things. There were people bustling through the city, being almost as loud as they could possibly be. As he was running, he tripped on a rock and scraped his knee. "AUGH! Dammit!" he yelled, before getting back up, embarrassed, as he swept the dirt off him. He looked around. Luckily no one was there to see him and laugh at him, as he was running through an alleyway. He continues his journey towards the building. Running across the wires above him were squirrels, chittering and playing together. He runs across the streets, his feet striding like majestic horses, his shoes making a 'pat, pat, pat, pat, pat' on the pavement that made up the road. He sees and hears children playing in the streets, a string of parties, and happy pedestrians.

Arufa smiles. He enjoys it when other people are happy, and always has. He only wishes he could be happy like everyone else. But he won't be happy until he avenges his family.

He continues on, and finally reaches the administration building. The secretary sits at her desk, with a bored expression on her face. "Can I help you?" she asks. "Yes, I came for the supplies for the army training camp, in the west?" The secretary's bored expression does not change other than a raised eyebrow. She dials a few numbers in on her phone, and mumbles something before saying, "Down the hall, in the closet to the right."

Arufa did not hesitate to run towards the closet, ignoring the shouts of the secretary. He takes the box and before he leaves, he turns and notices the most beautiful bowl of ice cream he has ever set eyes on. He took it and placed the bowl on his head, making it stick with chakra. He runs as fast as he can towards the camp, seeing the same sights and hearing the same sounds. After a few minutes of running, he noticed something wet drip on his forehead. He instantly realizes the ice cream is melting! With frantic thoughts he continues to run towards the camp. He finally reaches the village walls, where the west gate lied.

He came upto the gate where he saw a chunin stationed. "Registration plea-!" he was interrupted has he saw a flash of brown hair fly by, and he looked down to see a mission scroll, signed by the Hokage himself. The chunin sighed, and thought, 'They don't pay me enough for this...'

Arufa finally reaches the camp. He expected the reception to be cold and dark, but it seemed like everyone was having a good time. They were playing around, wrestling, playing videogames, and more. He was instantly greeted by a man who wore samurai-like armor.

"Ah, you have our supplies yes? And- OOHH!!!!" Arufa was quickly relieved of the ice cream that was atop his head, almost with his head itself. Within 3 seconds flat the ice cream was gone, and somehow the bowl was as well.

"Thank you so much! I will get the rest of the ice cream to the soldiers immediately!"

Arufa just stared, his mouth wide open. He had just delivered 30 pounds of ice cream.

'Sigh... when will I ever get serious missions?'

2Supply Run [D-Rank Mission] Empty Re: Supply Run [D-Rank Mission] Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:27 pm

Arufa

Arufa

D-rank
633/600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.