You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Azumi Hyuga

Azumi Hyuga

D-rank
"UGH! why today?!? couldn't he have picked any other day?" Azumi said as she threw the letter sitting on her dining room table back down after reading it. She had had special plans for today, and she had been planning this day for about a month or so now. all leading up to watching the nights "blood moon" that only happened about once every year. granted it was happening at about 2:00 am, and given normal circumstances, she could probably make it regardless, but she figured rippa's "special training" that he had mentioned in the letter wasn't going to allow her to go outside to watch it, for the full two and a half hours it was going to take to cycle through, and even if she could possibly get out in time to watch it, she highly doubted that she would have the energy to remain awake through it all. so all in all her plan had been ruined...

After Azumi threw the letter back on her table, she walked into her room and finished putting on her clothes. the konoha messenger ninja had taken the time to disrupt her morning too. Her sensei just loved to disrupt her didn't he? After she finished getting dressed, she tyed her Konohagakure ninja head band around her neck, and heading out her door to the Hospital, where Rippa-Sensei had told her to meet him. Right in front. so she stepped out of her front door, and turned around and locked it. then proceeded out of the hyuga compound, in which she turned onto on of the main streets of Konoha and headed directly towards the hospital. "what could he possibly be teaching me at a hospital?" her mind said. there was so many more things that a shinobi should learn, most of them involving combat, and Azumi just couldn't see how this was going to help her in combat. A hospital was meant for the after-math, this is where she sent people after training, not where she went to train. She shook her head, there was no use trying to figure it out now. she was sure Rippa would tell her.

WC:368

368/1500 for medical ninjustu ->D
0/1500 for medical ninjustu D->C (goal here is C)

Rippa

Rippa

D-rank
Rippa stood waiting outside of the hospital staring at the front door. His uncles place of business. His uncle had traveled to Takigakure for business and had not yet returned. Still he felt some unease looking at it. For so long he had been away, the village having been too dangerous for a long time for him to wander about. But he had not wasted the time. He had trained for a new fighting style that had been unique to his clan. He had been the first in his branch to try to be a shinobi at all. The clan too frail to be considered good fighters and with the threat of their blood taking control looming over them not many were willing to risk it. Still his blue eyes scanned the building. It was in good repair. Captain Senju Chisaki had made sure that it ran like clockwork. But for the day he would be intruding on her territory in order to help a student of his. He doubted she would mind though as he was also a medical professional. He was here to help with those skills as well as bring up another up and coming would be medic. Whom he had already sent for.

Still Rippa stood there a great deal different then he had been when he left. For one he seemed to be more built like a warrior. No longer did he appear thin and frail but his muscles were toned and his shoulders and neck seemed more broad. It was almost as if he had transformed entirely. But his blue eyes still seemed to reflect a certain light. Bright as the blue sky through the clouds. His breath formed a mist in the cold morning. Along his chin was some white stubble from being in slight need of a shave and his hair still fell down to his shoulders. He was wearing combat boots with black pants and a leather belt. A black tank top seemed a little tight but it felt big enough. His medical scroll rested attached to the right side of his belt with a clip. His silver angel wings necklace still hung about his neck, Still two things were very different from before he left. First was a chinese blade sheathed and clipped onto the left side of his belt. The red strings on the back swayed like strands of blood but the blade itself was obviously of superior make. The other was the crimson long coat he usually could be seen wearing had changed. It was still the same color but now it had the Konoha symbol etched into both shoulders. On the back was the symbol of the sword saints as well as another symbol for captain. He had been promoted to captain of one of the divisions.

As such he wasn't waiting outside alone for his student. His gaze shifted to the two man with him. They couldn't be more different but with them there attacking him was almost suicide. Members of the sword saints that had demanded he have a guard with him when outside of the complex. Their code names were Sins and Justice. A little cheesy but they suited them. Sin was dressed in a brown long coat with the division symbol on it with a quiver of bolts over each shoulder. His arms were crossed and he let his yellow eyes scan along the roof tops. From his waist hung two small crossbows preloaded with a bolt each. He had a sort of cocky sense to him as he waited with the occasional glance to Rippa as if asking how long they had to wait in the cold for his student but never actually speaking up. Justice was the opposite. The man had his hair tied back in a pony tail and a Katana and Wakizashi on his waist. He was wearing traditional samurai robes with a pearl white coat with the same symbol on it. He merely stood motionless watching Rippa. He didn't seem to show any expression and yet he seemed like a man set on a spring. His arms were crossed but if anything approached Rippa threateningly he was ready to cut it down. If his Uncle had a trap planned for him it was going to fail.

Azumi Hyuga

Azumi Hyuga

D-rank
Azumi Finnally made it to the hospital, although not long after she had left her house. When she arrived She immediately noticed her Sensei's white hair, but there was something off. He seemed... Different. Azumi noticed the new robe he was wearing, as well as his more confident stance. To her he seemed more like a warrior now. She couldn't tell whether she liked the change or not. The muscles he had also grown made him look more like the type to run in without thinking ahead, as opposed to before when it looked like he had to think out every possible scenario to even keep standing. To her he looked like a mindless brute now. It was then that Azumi noticed his two guards standing by him. WAIT WHAT? he had guards now? why did he need guards? there was no way Azumi was that much of a threat to his well-being. No, she noticed one of them scanning the roof-tops as well. They were not looking for her, but for something else entirely. However, Azumi could not let this chance go by without giving Rippa a hard time for her having messed up his face previously.

so she walked through the gates, towards the side of the Building Rippa was on, slightly shivering in the colder morning weather. She gave him a kind of grin as she approached him.. kind of a warning signal for the words about to come out of her mouth. If Rippa had analyzed her enough to know her personality by know. Which in all honesty wasn't that hard to figure out. She was pretty much just a bitch. So she approached Rippa with this grin. Then as She got about 10 meters away from him her mouth opened up to speak. "Awwwww i see Rippa brought his wittle puppy dogs..." She said clearly hinting at the 2 guards, as she proceeded to giggle a little bit at her own comment. Then she opened her mouth again, this tone was still mocking like the last one, although it wasn't meant to sound like she was calling him a baby this time, as was the last time. "Haha, So you scared i am gonna mess up that pretty little face of yours? i mean, why else would you need the guards?" she said as she kind of laughed again. She knew very well the guards were not for her, as they didn't even make a hostile move as she had approached her Sensei. So what were they for? well this day may turn out to be more interesting than she had thought at first... Maybe she could make the guards panic or something... Yeah that would be entertaining, and ALLLLMOST make up for her having to miss the blood moon tonight.

WC: 473

Rippa

Rippa

D-rank
Rippa was standing there waiting for a time. He wasn't shocked that he would be standing here in konoha of all places to be entirely truthful. He had been training for his triumphant return. His abilities in swordplay had grown to astonishing levels. However he had done so with a bit of a plan in mind. After all as he stepped into the position as captain of the sword saints he was automatically far more protected an individual then he had been as just another shinobi. As Captain it was almost insisted that he had bodyguards with him and after meeting them he had agreed. Each of them was skilled enough to at least challenge him if they chose too but neither was confident enough to beat Rippa. However based on the quality of the thugs his uncle had been sending at him any assassins would be no match for his guards. Yet alone if Rippa actually got involved. If all three of them were to face anything their rank or under then he was almost confident that regardless of numbers they would dominate the enemy almost entirely. So his uncle would be frozen from making any obvious moves here without Enakas help. His uncle was likely to respond with frustration and remain out of Rippa's reach for some time.

However his true purpose here was a young lady that he had met before. They had actually managed to get into a bit of scuffle before that had altered a lake in his somewhat rash response to her actions taken against him. In his defense however he had suspected she was after his life. After he had abused her somewhat extensively he discovered the real reason behind her attack was she had simply been splashed by him. If anything he now defined her as a sociopath. One step from wandering about murdering people just for her own amusement. But at least that put her several steps away from the common brute. Now it was just about directing the monster in the proper way. A constructive way that protected the citizens of Konoha rather then harming them. Still his blue eyes shifted at the sound of the gate opening. He saw her approaching from the gate that had opened to allow her entrance. He saw her smirk and already knew she was going to aim at some buttons. It appeared to be her nature to attempt to start fights. If anything he suspected she got off on it. Or it was a self defense mechanism. Likely she had some abandonment issues so now she pushed people away rather then let anyone in.

Still as she spoke his guards shifted. The swordsman casually rested his hand on his sword hilt but otherwise did nothing else. Even looked elsewhere barely giving her a glance. The archer however made a tch noise and stepped forward. However as he did Rippa held up one hand and they both stopped moving before relaxing. With just one movement he had controlled the escalating situation. He looked to the archer with his blue eyes studying him before nodding to the hospital. "To the roof. You are on over watch." He looked to the Samurai as the archer moved out with out a word and spoke to him as well. " You will remain posted nearby as well. Join him on the roof but conceal yourself. If anyone tries to take out my eyes I want them brought to me. Alive." And with that the Samurai looking man left as well. Neither of them spoke back or argued. They simply obeyed. With that handled Rippa turned to Azumi and studied her for a second with a frown. After a moment passed he sighed and shook his head before speaking to her.

"You are here to learn the healing arts Azumi. So as you may be capable of healing your own injuries or the injuries of your allies, god help them. There is no need to bark like a dog at my guards here. They have earned their position as masters of their respective weapons and are fairly renown while the only word I hear of you is how many people you pissed off in a week. Do you think you might be capable of biting your tongue for todays lesson or should I paralyze your mouth to maintain the peace? This is a hospital if you recall, people inside aren't in any condition to be dealing with any of your sass or violent tendencies. If you want to challenge me again we do it out here and I put you down quickly and then you learn while in pain. Or you put in the effort to behave yourself and you get to learn in comfort. Your choice."

Azumi Hyuga

Azumi Hyuga

D-rank
white eyes with a tint of pink stared at rippa as he sent his guards up to the roof, the both of them. That definitely confirmed that they were not for her. So what were they for. curiosity tugged at Azumi to find out. She HAD to know. for whatever reason she was curious why someone so capable in combat would need a body guard to help defend themselves in their own village, much less two. well she wasn't going to get answers by defiance. Nor would she get to catch that moon she has been wanting to see, and had been planning for for awhile. Wait... Rippa was a Chi, the clan that uses the Blood Kekkei genkai. wouldn't a blood moon interest him just as much as it did her? maybe for different reasons, but still he should have a little interest in it right? Azumi gave herself a small nod of reassurance as he turned to face her. he would at the very least know about it.

Azumi's mouth dropped as Rippa spoke. Her? Healing? did he know who she was? healing was meant to help people, and helping people wasn't in her nature. if there isn't something a palm to the face doesn't fix than it shouldn't concern her. Then Rippa started talking about how those shinobi were top notch. Best of the Best in their field of weapons. if they were so good how come Azumi hadn't heard anything of them? if they were the best their should be fables about them. Talk amongst the towns people, about their achievements, their battles. what have they done to become legendary in their class? The next part Rippa mentioned stung. it was true, she wasn't anything at all really. nothing spectacular to her name. no almighty achievements. Everyone already hated her. the bastard child of the hyuga's. no family. no friends. no one to give a shit about her. not that it mattered. she would become great without any of them. unlike his two swordsmen, by the time she was jounin everyone in the 5 great nations would know her name. she was going to make her name known. she would be feared amongst the weak, and be challenged by the strong as a test of their strength, not hers. Hers would be unquestionable. Azumi openned her mouth to retort after Rippa finished speaking. At least she had the manners to not interrupt him."WHAT?!? Medical ninjutsu?? Medical ninjutsu isn't going to help me at all. i can't focus on that when i should be training for combat. fighting is what really matters. if i become strong enough then no one can touch me. then your silly medical ninjutsu won't even matter, and will have been useless, and a waste of my time..." Azumi paused collecting her thoughts for the next thing Rippa had mentioned. "and so what of your swordsmen? petty dogs licking your own feet because you can't handle whatever it is your scared of. if they were strong. if you were strong. Why not eradicate it? you don't deserve the title of great, if you have fear.That is why they are far below where me in any situation. i will not stop until i am great. i will not stop until death fears me, not the other way around. those guards are nothing more than two barriers you have placed between you and whatever you can't handle... and whats sad is that they accept it. power does not mean strength. you may have power, but you nor your dogs match me in strength. " Azumi declared clearly. The pure will-power and determination to prove everyone who has ever thought ill about her, wrong, shone bright in her eyes. her eyes shone that she would not stop, until death had taken her by force. she wasn't going to quit or give up, and she was willing to fight to get what she desired.

WC:560

Rippa

Rippa

D-rank
Rippa raised his eyebrows as she began her speech and smiled. He crossed his arms and patiently waited for her to finish with that smile making him look highly amused. If anything she was incredibly prideful, especially for a genin. If nothing else she was a constant source of amusement. Like a puppy barking and trying to look ferocious. He wouldn't deny that she had some strength to her but really she boasted far more then she should. He was beginning to wonder if all Hyuga were like that. Having only met a couple of them he was beginning to think so. Both of them he had swatted pretty hard but in the same regard they had straight up attacked him first. Two for two had boasted strength and been wiped out, by the same jutsu even. Still he wasn't eager to bully a genin yet again. He hadn't been happy to do it before nor did he wish to do it again. But that seemed to be the theme with that clan. The harder you hit them the louder they bark. He couldn't help but openly chuckle as she finished comparing herself to them. When she was done he grinned and spoke up. His voice cheerful.

"You and I seem to remember the events of our last meeting very differently. As I recall I skipped you across a lake like a limp rag doll. I suppose if you wish to bark about your strength I should just let it go as adorable. Anyway, if you are done barking about power and fear, I will explain. I have enemies in the world that hold enough power to do what I did to you to anyone short of the Hokage himself. To expose myself and leave an opening to them out of pride would be utterly stupid. Knowing nothing of fear means knowing nothing of caution. I prefer to avoid the blade then to dance on its edge believing I am to powerful to be cut. Now if you would, follow me and do try and behave please."

He smiled and turned without waiting for a retort. He was not going to wait for her to argue. Instead he intended to make a B line for the hospital doors. Even if she had no immediate interest in his desire to teach her medical he doubted she would just let him wander off after making those remarks. Based on what he knew of her personality he figured even is she refused to show respect in the hospital to the sick she would follow him if only to keep arguing. If she was too much of a disruption he would simply let Chisaki, the captain of the medical division that ran the hospital, have first dibs on punishing her. After all Rippa was just trying to teach, it was hardly his fault if his student was obnoxious. Still he would keep a quick walking pace to force her to keep up as he entered the building and turned to the stairwell heading straight down to the basement. Once they were there he stopped and opened the door for her. Once they were both in he smiled. Moving over to a table with something covered in a white sheet he turned to her. He was aware of the dead thug underneath. But still he spoke up as he indicated the cover with his right hand.

"Medical jutsu is one of the most useful specs in the world. It requires massive amounts of chakra control, However as a hyuga you have been training with chakra pathways and precise control for much longer then others on a higher level of understanding. Medical should come easily to you, You can use it offensively like I did when I canceled out your techniques or to heal yourself and others in battle. If you insist on dancing on a blade then you should have a way to keep yourself from bleeding out when you do confront death. But imagine this. If you transfer your ability to block off chakra points into the human anatomy the level of damage you could do with a single tap is expanded much further. Go ahead and lift the cover and we will begin."

Chisaki

Chisaki

D-rank
The hospital, as efficient as a clock and as sanitary as physically possible. The kingdom of blinking heart monitors and white clad warriors belonging to none other than Chisaki Senju. With a small sigh, Chisaki sat in her office writing in an folder of some kind. In the top right corner of the piece of paper in question was the symbol of the Konoha Medical Corps. Chisaki was efficient in every single way, and keeping track of the people who worked under her was important. At the current moment, she was updating all the dossiers of her men and women. The process was excessively time consuming and dull, but it had to be done at some point. Tomomi had offered to help, which she was grateful for, but despite his eidetic memory and superb intelligence, his penmanship was sorely lacking, due to the absence of movable thumbs. Instead, the snowy white owl was reading out the information that needed to be added to each an every dossier. Thus far, about eighty of the one hundred dossiers had been updated and resorted into the filing cabinet besides Chisaki's huge oaken desk. With a sigh, Chisaki set down the pen to massage her aching wrist. With a tut of disapproval, Tomomi looked at her from his position on her desk "Despite your complaining my lady, this must be done, and we may as well attend to the task now rather than later" Chisaki merely nodded before returning a reply "I know, but that doesn't decrease the boredom I feel from doing it..." At that moment, there was a small, timid knock upon her door. With a a sigh of relief this time, Chisaki called out "Come in~!" From the doorway, the receptionist to the hospital walked into the room. A small girl in her late teenage years, the nurse was as frightened as a bunny most of the time and spoke with a slight stutter "M-my lady, s-someone has entered the m-morgue, n-not a member of s-staff..." Chisaki pinched the bridge of her nose and once more, sighed. Looking up at the receptionist, Chisaki stood up from her chair. Tomomi took flight and landed upon her right shoulder as she was doing so, as was the norm. With a small smile, Chisaki spoke"Don't worry, I'll go handle this, you get back to the reception before you're missed" Chisaki wasn't exactly worried. After all, what damage could they possibly do in a morgue, kill someone?

With a small bow, the receptionist fled the room as quickly as possible. With a small smile, Chisaki soon followed her. It was strange, to hear someone had entered the morgue. Only two members of staff worked down there full time. They were both mute, and had the tendency to be somewhat protective of their corpses. Chisaki had hired them both out of sympathy, but their skill at preparing bodies or studying them was second to none. Though, they were both nameless, which always struck Chisaki as a little bit spooky. Walking down a wide, marble corridor, Chisaki's heels clicked against the stone, no other noises being made. The owl on her shoulder remained silent, as he often did. Currently, she was dressed in her usual work attire. A dark blue button up shirt, silent open to reveal a little cleavage, her long white doctors coat, a black skirt that came down to about her mid thigh and a set of dark blue earrings and high heels to match the shirt. At the end of the corridor, Chisaki was met by the elevator. This one was reserved for staff members only, so it arrived quickly after she called it with a button. Walking into the elevator, Chisaki span around to face the panel of buttons. Since this lift was for staff members, it had access to every single floor with a button. Only two floors were hidden from the panel. Chisaki stretched out her hand to press the button with a  "B1F" on it. With a small ding, the doors slid shut and the elevator quickly began to descend. Not stopping on a single floor, Chisaki soon stepped out into the basement as she arrived at her destination with another small ping sound. Shivering slightly at the cold and dreary conditions, she began to walk past several doors. Behind them were maintenance rooms, the boiler rooms, storage and of course the morgue itself. The morgue had several entrances, this was merely the staff one that she stood before now. From the inside of her coat, she pulled out a key. Unlocking the door with a small "click" she entered the room. With a look of surprise, and a small hoot from Tomomi, Chisaki looked across the low ceilinged room to see none other than Rippa and some girl she didn't know. With a smile, Chisaki quickly walked across the room to stand opposite Rippa and his companion, seemingly oblivious to the body between them "Rippa my dear where have you been? It has been ages since I last saw you! If you had told me you were the one entering my morgue I could have arranged something a little more spectacular" Raising her arm, she shook her finger in a disapproving way. "Buttt, you should have asked permission first you naughty man, you gave my staff quite the fright, but who is this>" The owl on her shoulder rolled its eyes in response. Chisaki meanwhile eyed the woman beside Rippa curiously.

3000/9000 SS-Rank Med

Last edited by Chisaki on Sat May 09, 2015 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Azumi Hyuga

Azumi Hyuga

D-rank
Brown specs of dirt, some grass flowing in the morning breeze. a little lady bug bounces from blade to blade, looking for lord knows what. This is what held Azumi's attention as Rippa recalled the... painful... memories.... something which she had specifically left out in her angry retort. what in the hell had she even said? had it made sense even? Azumi bit her lip in shame as the lecture carried on, and as Rippa explained. why did she always have outbursts like that? what made her so hot headed? well what ever it was, it passed now. once he finished he immediately walked off, and headed into the hospital. Azumi barely noticed as she was looking down, but when she did she almost ran to catch up to him, and then silently followed him closely. Her mind kept circling around those questions. Why was she the way she was? could she change herself? would it hurt to try? she was comming up with more questions then she had the awnser's too. They all swirled in her head, as she blankly followed her Sensei into the basement. she was there physically but mentally she was some where else. Her mind wandering space. an Idea hit azumi. What if she could get someone to like her? if she could do that, then maybe all the negative stuff floating around about her would vanish. She looked up actually focusing in on Reality once more. She listened to his words carefully, and then reached forwards about to open the bag, but suddenly another voice was heard. someone who knew rippa by the sound of it. perfect. this was her chance. Maybe she could show this person she wasn't so bad after all, and maybe even get her Sensei to lighten up a little bit.  Azumi waited for her to finish speaking before she said "My name is Hyuga, Azumi and i am here with Rippa-Sensei to learn Medical ninjutsu" Azumi said cutely, and then gave a bow to signify respect, then once she was standing upright she tilted her head slightly, and eye smiled at the women. her mind however she was currently sticking her tongue out towards rippa. She could do this.

WC: 374

Rippa

Rippa

D-rank
Rippa turned his head at the sound of a small click. He hadn't expected any of the staff to be too eager to interrupt him here. After all they were medical staff, some of them combat medics but none of them seemed the type to him to readily confront an individual as armed as himself. That aside he had on his coat marking him as captain of the sword saints, He had held onto some hope that would buy him some faith. Still, feather white bangs did little to hide sky blue eyes as they gazed upon the new comer. The hoot did little to confirm what he had already pieced together. He knew Chisaki well enough to know she had no need to hesitate approaching an armed individual. They had after all worked together in the past. Based on that experience he knew that it was highly unlikely even he could do much to stop her if she had been here with dangerous intent. Still he hadn't suspected she would. He knew her from another time as well. She had held onto a secret of his, perhaps the darkest secret of Rippa's life and as far as he knew had told no one. This had breed some trust from him to her. So he had not more then a subtle shift of his arms for his hands to rest on his hips. His left hand perhaps closer to his hilt then normal. So perhaps he didn't truly trust anyone entirely.

Still as she called out Rippa smiled warmly and bowed his head respectfully. He was very formal as of late. His teenage years of rebellion and cocky nature seemed to barely remain. Still his bow was formal enough even though his eyes never stopped taking in the room. He was as perceptive and wary as ever. Something about him reflected him as a true swordsman. Always aware of his surroundings and prepared to cut his way out if need be while appearing relaxed. He suspected that Chisaki was likely used to that, what with her involvement with a certain renowned swordsman in Konoha. Still she was right. He had been irresponsible to arrive without invite or appointment. He was just so used to having his run of the place as a med nin helping out it hadn't crossed his mind he was no longer even a volunteer member of the medical staff. Still he must have changed considerably for none of the staff to recognize him. Not that he had been entirely social or welcomed when he had been here. More then once the old head doctor had chastised him for not billing patients. Still he looked down as Azumi replied with obvious surprise in his eyes. He hadn't thought the girl had it in her to be so polite. It was obviously fake to him but it might trick new people. Still he let out one short hint of a chuckle before he returned his gaze to Chisaki and spoke in a calm but warm voice. A practiced bedside manner of a doctor.

"My apologies Captain. I had other things on my mind and did not consider requesting a requisition of this room or your time. Nor did I think it wise for my student to study a fresh cadaver for her first time. I shall do my best to respect your ward in the future. As for frightening your staff I do hope none frequent the roof. I have my two guards up there....enjoying the day light. Azumi, This is Senju Chisaki, Captain of the medical division. This hospital is part of her base of operations." He had hesitated to explain what his guards were doing as he didn't want to explain his current avoidance of his own uncle just yet, but had moved attention quickly to Azumi instead to cover it up.

Sparkler, Javelin, and Arc Restraint trained for 2700/2700
189 words remaining.

Last edited by Rippā on Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chisaki

Chisaki

D-rank
Chisaki remained with her hands on her hips as she looked at the two opposite her. Completely oblivious to the body that way lay between them it seemed. When you were a doctor, you usually learned to cope with dead bodies or severely injured ones. Chisaki seemed more oblivious to them than normal though, suggesting she was possibly more used to them than she should be. The dim, blue lighting in the room was illuminating her hair and eyes, making the both of them glow in the light. The room was also extremely chilly due to the cold temperature the room was kept at to better preserve the body. Out of the corner of her eye, Chisaki saw the two mutes who worked in the morgue vanish around a corner with a swish of their dark robes. With a small sigh, Chisaki looked back over at Rippa and his young friend. With a flutter of wings, Tomomi descended from the roof to land on Chisaki's right shoulder. His snowy white owl feathers also blue in the strange light.

Chisaki looked Rippa up and down as she waited. For a shinobi, rapid perception was often the key for survival so it never usually took her more than three seconds to fully gauge someone and their abilities. He seemed different somehow than the last time they had met, and certainly different from how he was when he was somewhat younger. Mature maybe? She wasn't quite sure. He held himself like a swordsman now, a stance that she had seen Sou in multiple times. Yet, at the same time, she could still recall a time when Rippa and his sickly clan would never dream of taking up a blade for fear of their illness rearing its ugly head. With a small hoot from her shoulder-owl, Chisaki looked over at Rippa young companion. She seemed sweet enough, yet the small chuckle from Rippa afterwards was sufficient enough for Chisaki to understand what was going on. With her hands still on her hips, Chisaki smiled and spoke back "It's a pleasure to meet you Azumi, welcome to my most cheery of places: the morgue" Chisaki then turned her gaze onto Rippa who spoke to her next. A larger smile spread on her face as she spoke to him "Rippa my dear don't worry about it! Like I said, you're welcome here any time the only thing I ask from you in future is that you ask someone's permission to come play with the dead folk... However, since you intend to train her, why not take her onto one of the wards? Your help is always appreciated and she could learn and watch as you help some of my more lively patients, how does that sound?" Chisaki said with a small smile. Tomomi hooted again from her shoulder, not speaking but watching with interested eyes. "At any rate, if you do wish to do as I've said, come find me in my office and we can sort something out okay? It's at the very top of the hospital, just ask a member of staff if you get lost. We've changed a lot of the infrastructure since I became head doctor" Chisaki gave them both a small bow pleasantly before she turned on her heel and exited in the room in swish of her doctors coat and a hoot of a certain owl.

Taking them same route back through the hospital as the one she had taken down originally, Chisaki soon arrived back in her office with a small smile. Sitting down in her office, she began to look through the rota. Should Rippa choose to accept her offer, she could place him either in the A&E or she could send him to ward eight to deal with some more difficult situations. Regardless, Chisaki leaned back in her large office chair before leaning forward again to resume her paperwork with a small sigh.

3682/9000 SS-Rank Med

Last edited by Chisaki on Sat May 09, 2015 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Rippa

Rippa

D-rank
OOC note.....should we close this thread? I will give two weeks for responses.

Azumi Hyuga

Azumi Hyuga

D-rank
After Azumi finished speaking she heard a small chuckle from rippa's lips. she bite her lip as anger swelled up in side of her. here she was trying to make a nice impression on someone and he was just going to degrade all of those important first impressions. however she still held herself respectfully, determined not to let Rippa win this round. That's what this had become. a Sort of game. could she manage to fool the Female doctor, or would rippa's no so subtle hints give her away. Azumi listened carefully as Rippa apologized for having been intrusive on the hospital, and then mentioned his two guards on the roof. Then he introduced the girl before Azumi as Chisaki. Captain of the medical division. For a moment Azumi seemed awe struck. she was well known through-out the village for her impressive medical capabilities, and here rippa talked with her as if they have been casual friends for years. which for all Azumi knew, they had been. Maybe there was something cooler to her sensei, then Azumi realized in the first place. "It's an honor to meet you Miss Chisaki." she said sounding excited and honored. which in all reality it was a truly great honor to meet someone of such high esteem. Although she could guess that Rippa highly doubted that she was sincere. Chisaki replied, saying it a pleasure to meet her as well. Then Azumi giggled as Chisaki made a joke about the morgue being a cheery place. then she listened closely as the head of the medical division spoke. However azumi looked to rippa when she spoke about moving unto live corpses, and surrounded by more people. Azumi was honestly indifferent each way, as long as she got out of here in time to catch a glimpse of that moon. Even if only a small one.

Then when Chisaki finished speaking, she turned around and left. Azumi watched her walk out, and once she was sure that she had finally left she turned to rippa with a glare. "Damn you!" she sound aloud, and with definite anger in her voice. "the one time i try and leave a nice impression on someone, you just had to go and ruin it.... But whatever. it's not that important i suppose. lets just get this over with. there is a blood moon tonight and i don't want to miss it." she said lifting the sheet off of the man that lay before the two of them, but when the sheet got down to about his chest, Azumi instinctively covered her nose. "Good god what is that smell?" she asked, desperately trying to block her nose from receiving the sent at all. To no avail. it was the worst thing that Azumi had ever smelt in her life, and she thought she might die if she continued to smell it any longer. is this what dead people smelled like? she wasn't sure she could continue to stand there any longer. her stomach was being forcefully being churned by the awful smell emitting from the man. "how can you stand this?" she asked, not really expecting an answer. if medical ninjutsu could cure the awful smell that was starting to consume all of the fresh air in the room, then she would gladly master it as fast as possible.

Total WC: 2457
WC: 566
Medical ninjutsu -> D-rank 1500/1500
Medical ninjutsu D-Rank -> C-rank 957/1500

Rippa

Rippa

D-rank
As Chisaki stood there it didn't pass Rippa's perceptive abilities to see the flick of a pair of robes passing around a corner. After all sudden movements and dark cloaks had a tendency to raise alarm in him. So many attempts on him had left its toll. Still one look at Chisaki showed that she had noted it too before she sighed. She didn't seem tensed by it so more then likely they were her people. Which spoke some volumes of their silence. Some training was likely there. Still they had managed to hide themselves well enough. He doubted the medical division was as subtle as he had first believed. Still he hadn't spent too much time in there with the two individuals. It was unlikely they got too close to him and he didn't sense them. Likely they had remained on the other side of the room. In the gloom of the setting it might of been considerably easier to hide. A little bit of ANBU gear on top of that and detection would be near impossible. He never was much of a fan of those sneaky types. Silence was their golden key to operations but honor was his. His opponents would always be aware they were in a fight.

Still he listened to Chisaki's brief speech before he too bowed in turn matching her bow. He considered her an equal even if she was a higher rank then him. A little bit of pride there perhaps but nothing he didn't mind proving. If ever given the chance anyway with enough people on stand by to stop either of them if they unleashed. He had wanted to be head of the medical division but had settled for the sword saints in all honesty. Still not many outside of himself knew that little truth. He hadn't whined about it to anyone and he certainly didn't want the men and women who served under him feeling like he didn't appreciate their worth. They were all good people and he was happy to lead them. It just wasn't where he had seen himself by now. Still the angry noises coming from Azumi after Chisaki left were awfully hard to ignore. He sighed with a somewhat less then measured amount of patience. Turning to her as she ranted on. Before finally he replied to her one statement at a time.

"First, I hardly sabotaged you. It is simply that the level of Bull coming out of your mouth was hard to believe. I was surprised you could even pretend to be sweet. I thought punching someone was just how you said hello. Second, the smell is the smell of decay. Parts of the body no longer receiving blood or oxygen have begun to slowly rot away. It a slow process that sets in eventually returning the nutrients of the body back to the soil once buried. At this stage however you are likely smelling the gasses. Once you pass on your body no longer has a need to contain anything you put into it. The remnants of a lot of your fluids build up into gas bubbles and eventually pass out of your body. See where his stomach is swollen up? Put on the face shield and take that scalpel. Cut open that spot and you will see." With those instructions stated he stepped back a good foot. His right hand reached out to grab the cloth coated in perfume before placing it under his own nose. His blue eyes watched her to see if she would willingly do as instructed. If she did try the moment the scalpel would pierce the bubble the skin would sink and some obnoxious gas would escape spraying a little bit of dried blood into the air. The smell from before would hardly compare.

Azumi Hyuga

Azumi Hyuga

D-rank
After azumi's Little bout, she heard rippa let out a sigh, a sigh that said he was running thin on patients. "First, I hardly sabotaged you. It is simply that the level of Bull coming out of your mouth was hard to believe. I was surprised you could even pretend to be sweet. I thought punching someone was just how you said hello." Azumi let a decent amount of air out of her nose, a huff of "you're right but i'm not going to admit it". It was true, she was hardly nice to anyone ever, and why should she be? but that didn't change the fact that she had tried and Rippa had ruined that for her. And she wouldn't forgive him for it. "Second, the smell is the smell of decay. Parts of the body no longer receiving blood or oxygen have begun to slowly rot away. It a slow process that sets in eventually returning the nutrients of the body back to the soil once buried. At this stage however you are likely smelling the gasses. Once you pass on your body no longer has a need to contain anything you put into it. The remnants of a lot of your fluids build up into gas bubbles and eventually pass out of your body. See where his stomach is swollen up? Put on the face shield and take that scalpel. Cut open that spot and you will see."

She glared at him as she angrily picked up the mask and put it on before grabbing the scalpel, then she turned back to the dead body. She didn't want to listen to him, but he was trying to help her out, and she figured that  if he was going to be nice to her in some distant indirect way. She should be obligated to do what he asked. she wasn't going to be happy about it though. Next, a series of questions went through her mind. Who was this person? How did they die? Were they a shinobi? The marking and scars on their body certainly suggested so. As for how they died... "Byakugan!" Azumi shouted the word as veins appeared around her eyes, letting see around her and inside of the body. She instantly put her hand to mouth, as she attempted to stop herself from vomiting. The inside of the body was a mess, and it was awfully disgusting. But she would do as she was told. She took the scalpel and made horizontal cut a crossed the center of the belly. Instantly blood squirted out and hit her face. Then the smell creeped in through the mask. She quickly took off the mask and ran to the nearest trashcan. Vomiting inside of it. After a few minutes or so she finished and the smell died down. She stood up from the trash can and glared at Rippa. "The hell was that!" she said glaring at him, and pointing the scalpel she held in her hand directly at him. She had done exactly what she asked and that's what she got for it. It had been a trap and she knew it. the anger the was signature to her was clearly apparent in her white eyes, that had a tone of pink in them. a unique trait for the hyuga. In fact she was the only one in the clan who had eyes that way. At least as far as she knew. Most of the those members had pure white eyes, her's however had a pink tone to them. The anger only amplified the color. Why had he made her do that? And how was cutting up a body going to teach her medical ninjutsu? There where many people who cut up bodies and knew nothing about medical ninjutsu, how was what she was doing any different. She wanted answers.

WC: 653
Total WC: 3110

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.