You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Keeping an Eye out (Invite,Toshiko) Empty Keeping an Eye out (Invite,Toshiko) Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:29 pm

Yuumi

Yuumi

D-rank
Yuumi looked to his right and left as he walked down the road slowly, the area he was in was getting more and more dark and gloomy, the people that walked past him became more and more mean looking, they went from being clean and presented to being dingy and dirty, he knew the looks of a slum when he saw one, he had spent enough time in them when he was younger.

As he continued walking he decided that he was going to test out the folk around here, he took off his cloak, revealing that he was wearing only his leather vest and his combat pants, though on his hip he wore his sword and on his head he wore a large black fedora and his orange glasses, but the real thing that he was wearing that made the difference was his ryo pouch, he had much more in his hotel room, but he had around 500 ryo in his current one, and he made it jingle as he walked...every second person to walk by him eyed him hungrily, though as of yet none moved towards him, even though he didn't have his headband he looked like he could use the sword that was on his hip, until the big guy who was walking out of a crime den and spotted him.

Yuumi kept walking for a while, he looked back and the same guy was tailing him, he smiled to himself with a huge ear to ear grin, he spun around as the man got close, he said in a gruff voice as he held a kunai towards Yuumi, Give me the Money or I Slice you up pretty man, no guards watching here hehe Yuumi chuckled and said in a thick accent,
I know...that's the point He then slowly drew his weapon from his scabbard, the man in front of him was around 6''10 and jacked, Yuumi kept a look out around him in case that someone wanted to join in, but everyone seemed to go into a circle around them and gave them space...

2Keeping an Eye out (Invite,Toshiko) Empty Re: Keeping an Eye out (Invite,Toshiko) Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:23 pm

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
Toshiko found himself in the slums of sunagakure in the sand dunes after nightfall. Why you ask? Well, he didn't really know himself. Just taking a glimpse of the village. Stepping into every section of it that he could find no matter how dangerous or unpleasant to the eye. The slums was the next location of his tour, and it just happened to be at night time when he hit it. It wasn't as bad as he assumed it would be. That aside, it was still pretty bad. Dirt everywhere. People's homes nothing more than mud houses or broken down brick buildings. It was shit. Toshiko felt bad for those who were forced into these horrid living conditions. As he was walking, he came up to a street to his right to see two men. One was behind the other, and was seemingly following him. Was this guy a hoodlum or criminal looking to cause problems? Probably. Toshiko couldn't let this go on that way. He had to help. It was his duty as a ninja to make sure people would stay safe. He was at least 10 meters away from the one who seemed to be following the man, and 15 away from the man himself.

Toshiko crouched down, moving fast but steathily to watch how this would play out, and to ensure that the man was safe. after a while, the man who was being tailed turned around, and the man who was following him pulled out a kunai. shit Toshiko knew it wouldn't be safe. QUickly he got out of hiding, and ran forward directly towards the two. Once he made it to them, TOshiko jumped up, aiming a kick directly at the head of the attacker. AFter the kick he would attempt to punch the attacker in the face three times.

3Keeping an Eye out (Invite,Toshiko) Empty Re: Keeping an Eye out (Invite,Toshiko) Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:00 pm

Yuumi

Yuumi

D-rank
As Yuumi was face to face with this big man he saw a smaller figure fly from behind him, the large man was sent into the wall beside him from what appeared to be a foot in his face, followed by three punches, the man was out from the first hit in all honesty, but the other three helped out, the moment he hit the ground Yuumi giggled to himself in a quiet tone, then looked over the man who helped him out , he was young, much to young for Yuumi to appraise his looks, it would take 4 years for this sprout to become a man, though from the looks of it he was going to be quite the fetching man.
Why Hello there Boy, What have you done now, it has taken me all day to find someone to go toe to toe with, and when he was distracted with me me, you and your nice looking self went and ruined my man here aha He then spun to the right and leaned on the wall, though his hand was still on his weapon hilt, he trusted no one in these slums with good reason and was slightly antsy because he was stolen on a good fight and was going to get it in the end,
I am Sekushii Desu, what is your name pretty boy? He gave Toshiko a small little Wink and a laugh in his thick accent...He wasnt using his real name, due to the fact that he wasnt really sure how much this village or its ninja would be angry with him for sneaking into the village by sleeping with the guard, so he was going to stick to an alias for a while.

4Keeping an Eye out (Invite,Toshiko) Empty Re: Keeping an Eye out (Invite,Toshiko) Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:02 pm

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
why hello there boy. what have you done now. It was taken me all day to find someone to go toe to toe with, and when he was distracted with me, you and your nice looking self went and ruined my man here aha.

After Toshiko defeated the attacker with ease, knocking him into a wall and knocking him out in the first hit. he hit the ground and then heard the man whom he had thought he was saving speak to him. He had a thick and creepy accent.

"I'm um... sorry. I assumed that you could use my help."

i am sekushi desu. what is your name pretty boy?

Pretty boy? It was a compliment of course, but coming from this guy it was a very disturbing one. Despite that Toshiko kept a smile on his face.

"My name is Toshiko. Toshiko uzumaki. Chuunin of the leaf village. Are you of another village as well?"

5Keeping an Eye out (Invite,Toshiko) Empty Re: Keeping an Eye out (Invite,Toshiko) Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:33 pm

Yuumi

Yuumi

D-rank
The kid had thought that he needed help, Yuumi was a chuunin of the village hidden in the Clouds, he was a very well renowned swordsmen and medical doctor, this ruffian would have zero chance in a one on one fight, but then again the boy in front of him probably didnt know that, since Yuumi bore no headband and no other sign that he was even a ninja.
"My name is Toshiko. Toshiko uzumaki. Chuunin of the leaf village. Are you of another village as well?"
So this kid was a chuunin, he was very young to be a chuunin, though Yuumi was very old to be a chuunin so he couldnt say anything of the age, though he did it on purpose, he was only technically a genin because he had always neglected to do missions and associate with other ninja, there were only a few ninja that were even close to his age that he associated with, a jounin named Zet and a few other special jounin...though those ones he only slept with and talked with once in a while when he was running on a dry spell.
I am from the village hidden in the clouds, im here on a vacation, to test ninja from other vlilages, it two ways ahaha, but...you have stolen what little challenge the slums here produced...you owe me Toshiko, but a simple fight means nothing to me, i can tell that you are missing no eye under that eye patch, that must mean that there is something special under there , believe me i know about special eyes Yuumi made a ram handsign and his eyes suddenly became blood red, veins lining the sides of his eyes and around his pupils...which were red and the color of blood.
Suddenly Yuumi could see Toshikos insides, the inner layers of skin first, then the muslces and tendons, the organs came next, he saw all of them at the same time, he saw the muscles contract and flex before the kid actually moved, but the main reason he wanted to use this jutsu so early was to look at the head of this kid...right under his eye patch, as he looked he saw an eye with two tomoe...this damn kid has the sharningan, and he was an uzumaki, and yuumi knew that only the members of the Uchiha had those eyes,
Im not going to ask how you that uchiha eye, and i wont tell you how i got my Chi no Mei, I now ask you for a bet of sorts...I will fight you here and now, and the winner gets ..an eye, do you accept Toshiko Uzumaki? Or are you a coward Yuumi slid his blade out of the sheath and layed it along his shoulders pointing it towards toshikos chest in a precise stance, awaiting the answer of the kid...
1136 WC

6Keeping an Eye out (Invite,Toshiko) Empty Re: Keeping an Eye out (Invite,Toshiko) Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:15 pm

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
I am from the village hidden in the clouds, im here on a vacation, to test ninja from other vlilages, it two ways ahaha, but...you have stolen what little challenge the slums here produced...you owe me Toshiko, but a simple fight means nothing to me, i can tell that you are missing no eye under that eye patch, that must mean that there is something special under there , believe me i know about special eyes

What the hell?...... How? How could he have known? This was the first time Toshiko had seen thsi guy, and even if it wasn't he wouldn't tell him about his sharingan. So how? how did he know? Toshiko couldn't be straight forward about it. Maybe this guy was just guessing. Just maybe. Toshiko would play clueless just in case.

"Special? What are you talking about?"

Toshiko watched as the shinobi from the cloud village made the ram hand seal, and then saw his normal eyes become blood red, and the veins from them began pushing out and were now pulsing out. The sight terrified Toshiko. He hadn't seen anything like this. What was it. Doujutsu? If so, He had never heard of the clan affiliated with it.

Im not going to ask how you that uchiha eye, and i wont tell you how i got my Chi no Mei, I now ask you for a bet of sorts...I will fight you here and now, and the winner gets ..an eye, do you accept Toshiko Uzumaki? Or are you a coward

Shit. He did know. He said uchiha eye. He knew Toshiko had the sharingan. Toshiko was scared out of his mind. the man then went on to ask of a bet. A fight. The winner came out with the other's eye..... What? Toshiko began to tremble. The thought of competing with someone for something like that was sickening. This guy himself was sickening. But then, the final word reached his ears. Coward. Toshiko heard the word coward just as the man took out his blade, and pointed it it towards Toshiko's chest. His scared expression turned into an expression of anger and determination. He was no coward.

"You want a fight, you got it. When i win, i'll be sure to give your eye to someone who will take care of it."

Toshiko was bluffing on that last part. He didn't want to take anyone's eye. He would still fight this guy though. And prove to him that he was no push over.

Toshiko would move forward at full speed, and then quickly dashed to the left before his body could meet the man's blade. He then moved behind him still going at full speed, he was now behind the man at a 5 meter distance. He stopped, and quickly inhaled deeply. his mouth filled with oil induced with chakra, and he then exhaled, igniting the oil as he exhaled it unleashing a large fireball that would span in 4 meters width of the man right at his back.

[spoiler]Name: Fire Style: Giant Flame Bullet (火遁・大炎弾 ~ Katon: Dai-Endan)
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Offensive
Element: Katon
Range: Projectile can travel 20 meters.
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Duration: Flames last for up to 5 posts.
Cooldown: 7 posts after the flames subside.
Description: The user converts their chakra to an oil solution inside their mouth and throat, holding it for a moment before spitting it out. As they spit it, they simultaneously ignite it, causing it to be expelled in a massive (5m long x 4m wide and tall) fireball that travels 20m/s. While this fireball doesn't travel as far as other Katon jutsu, the flames are far more intense, capable of causing major second-degree burns on contact. In addition, as they are fuel-based, the flames will cling to whatever they touch, allowing the caster to utilize this technique to block off escape routes and continue the assault on the enemy. A direct hit will ignite the affected limb (or the entire body if the torso was hit); after 1 post of not being extinguished (with a D-rank Suiton jutsu), the burns increase to minor third-degree.

Chakra: 200/220

7Keeping an Eye out (Invite,Toshiko) Empty Re: Keeping an Eye out (Invite,Toshiko) Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:21 pm

Yuumi

Yuumi

D-rank
The boy was scared stiff, then he even started to tremble, he hoped that this wasnt the end of the encounter, he didnt really want the boys eye in truth, he would happily take it of course, what he really wanted was that the boy would fight for his life...or more so his eye.
As he was about to rush towards him Yuumi saw the muscles in his legs tense and tighten greatly, which meant that he was going to rush towards Yuumi, but he also saw his torso muscles turned to the left of him as well, he was going to be going around Yuumi, at this point he wasnt look at Toshiko, he was looking into toshiko, looking for weak points in his body, looking for any sign of past injuries that he could exploit.
As Toshiko rushed by Yuumi, Yuumi already knew the general direction of his movement, so he stuck his sword in the area that his left hamstring tendon would be, aiming to slide the blade across the leg and snap the cord of the tendon, if that didnt work the kid would now be behind him, Yuumi grabbed the unconcious man on the ground and brought him up as a meat sheild to see exactly what Toshiko would do just as the Fireball would be coming at him, he felt no hate for the man he was holding and would heal him afterwards as well, but he had to do what he had to do, and as he did Yuumi started staring directly into the bones of the kid...looking for marrow.

As the fireball struck home Yuumi and the man were sent flying a few meters back, Yuumi grimaced and cried out slightly at his hand was quite badly burnt from holding the man and his shoulder was slightly crisped as well...whom was now on fire, so he dropped him and shook his out...it had some second degree burns and hurt like a bitch, he would heal it after his next jutsu, Yuumi then stared into the kids femur, directly to the right of the center, in the thick part of the bone, the moment he concentrated the marrow in the bone started reproducing at an extreme rate, and since there was no way to dodge this it would cause the kids femur to crack and shatter with an explosion of crippling blood...he wanted this kid to fight for his life...
200 chakra
Jutsu:

8Keeping an Eye out (Invite,Toshiko) Empty Re: Keeping an Eye out (Invite,Toshiko) Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:49 am

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
As Toshiko watched the man attack him with his sword attempting to slice his leg, He took both of his feet off of the ground as it was swung at them, jumping 3 meters over them and allowing both of his legs up in the air. Toshiko watched as his attack went soaring towards the man. The man grabbed up the unconscious body of his previous attacker, and tried to use him to shield the blast. It didn't work of course, and both of them were knocked back and were set a flame. As they were being knocked back, Toshiko performed the tiger hand seal, and exerted his chakra forming two fire clones spawning 3 meters to the right of him. Just as the man was dropping the other man's body, Toshiko took action he and his one of his clones would move to the right, out of the general line of sight of the man leaving the one clone there. The man stared at the clone, and would find nothing to see beyond it's skin. Toshiko would then run up to the right side of the man as his other clone came up from te right side, and Toshiko aimed a kick at the right side of his head, as his clone aimed a kick at the  man's left side.

[spoiler] Name: Fire Style: Fire Clone Technique (火遁・火分身の術 ~ Katon: Katon Bunshin no Jutsu)
Canon/Custom: Canon
Type: Supplementary
Element: Katon / Fire
Range: Clones cannot travel more than 30m away from the user.
Specialty: Ninjutsu
Duration: Until clones are destroyed or cancelled
Cooldown: 4 posts
Description: The Water Clone Jutsu is similar to the Shadow Clone Jutsu except it creates clones out of fire that have one-tenth of the original person's chakra - taking after the initial activation cost of this technique has been deducted from the user's chakra pool. Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body without losing control. Like other clone techniques, if the fire clones are injured enough they will revert back to their original element before dispelling. Fire clones are capable of only using katon jutsu provided they have enough chakra to cast it. Regular jutsu cooldowns apply - if a technique is used by one clone, it cannot immediately be used by another clone. A maximum of six clones may be created at any one time. The clone automatically disperses when it runs out of chakra, or when hit by any attack that can cause the equivalence of a C rank technique in physical damage [major bruising, 1-2 inch cuts, etc.] or a C-rank/2 D-Rank offensive jutsu. The user may willingly disperse a clone - returning any chakra the clone has left to the user - but this can only be done under the condition that the clone is not under direct attack. Clones which have been dispersed by other means - ie. taking damage - do not return any chakra to the user.

Toshiko's Chakra: 141/220

Clone 1's chakra: 22/22

Clone 2's Chakra: 22/22

9Keeping an Eye out (Invite,Toshiko) Empty Re: Keeping an Eye out (Invite,Toshiko) Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:40 am

Yuumi

Yuumi

D-rank
Yuumi had lost, though he felt no sadness or anger on the matter, the boy in front of him had some promise, though there was something that he was getting tired of...his eye pain, the curse that was his Dojutus was annoying, he wanted to be a doctor due to his own skill, not because of his X ray vision, So with a smile as he pulled a canister filled with a visciouus rengerative liquid in it to preserve the organ...Yuumi pulled out both of his eyes with a grimace of pain, but he did...and he placed them into the canister and clicked it shut as he tossed it to the boy...
Use them well, i was growing tired of them Yuumi then turned around, turning his back on the World he had known...becoming what would later be known as the Blind Doctor of the Sunagakure...

10Keeping an Eye out (Invite,Toshiko) Empty Re: Keeping an Eye out (Invite,Toshiko) Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:17 pm

Toshiko Uzumaki

Toshiko Uzumaki

D-rank
Toshiko watched as his blows connected with the man. He seemingly accepted them somewhat to Toshiko's dismay as he wanted the fight to continue on for as long as it possibly could. He dissipated his Clones, watching as the man went on with the process, pulling out a canister, gruesomely pulling out both of his eyes and then placing them inside of it and tossing it off to Toshiko. Toshiko became squirmy and confused at the amount of dedication that the man had to the deal they made. Honestly Toshiko wouldn't have had any problem with him simply moving along after their battle. Despite this, the man had told him to use them well and began walking away. Toshiko Picked up the container and then put it in the pocket of his black jump suit. He didn't really have a use for them, but maybe he could find someone who did. He then turned in the other direction, feeling somewhat bad for the man but not guilty, and walked off back towards his hotel in sunagakure.

Left Thread

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.