You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
Mission name: The Dark Plot
Mission rank: S
Objective: Gather some Intel and destroy the Lab and kill everyone found inside who is not with you on the mission
Reward: 1000 ryo
Mission description: Enter our old abandoned lab and eliminate all evidence of its existence including any scientists who may still be there. Also make sure to collect some samples as well for us to gain more information
Mission details: Enter the hospital and find the secret entrance to the lab, the seal to the entrance needs to be removed by someone who has Fuuinjutsu.
Samples may be found on some scientists.

Upon entering you will be attacked by three crazed scientists who wish to make you into one of their experiments, kill you or eat you. If the scientists are hurt the chimeras will break free to protect their masters.

If or when the scientists and chimeras are dead the leader of the lab will come out in order to collect the trespassers for his experiments and to end their destruction of his beautiful lab

3 player controlled NPC Scientists
3 player controlled NPC Chimeras

1 staff controlled NPC Professor

NPC's:

Scientists:

Chimera:

Professor Kuroyagami:

Last edited by Yuzu Ren on Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:56 pm; edited 3 times in total

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
The maximum amount of ryo an S Rank mission can reward is 1,000 ryo. So lower the reward of this mission and remove the bonuses as well.

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
sorry for high reward was using someone else's mission as a reference for the payout, thought S-Rank missions could pay more that 1000ryo but anyways edited anything else i need?

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Specify the amount of scientist and chimera that are in the labratory and also the order of events that the mission will take place. Will it be scientist, chimera then the professor? Or will it be chimera, scientist then professor?

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
well going to update it but it will be scientist then chimera then professor

and there are 3 scientists
and three chimeras

The scientists are called A, B and C
and the chimeras are called X, Y and Z

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
waiting on the update for the number of NPCs involved in the mission...

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
edits made so who is going to be the NPC once we reach the main boss?

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
I feel as though this will be listed as an ANBU mission, instead of your typical S Rank mission.

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
What do you mean by that?

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Ignore my first comment. I'm stupid.
The Dark Plot(S-Rank Mission/Dark Society Members Only) Eykuvwy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.