You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dark Society in need of Members Empty Dark Society in need of Members Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:24 pm

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
The Darkness has started moving through the shadows as they work peacefully within the lands of Takigakure living hidden within the darkness hidden beneath the falls.
The organisation is driven by a Dark purpose created by a Dark Order in which to put out the light of the Will of Fire

The order has sent messengers in order to invite several outstanding individuals to the order. The chosen ones are people who have shown potential for change in order to remove the curse of the light which stands. With the Will of Fire gone, Shinobi will be able to take by the land and rule it with their great power.

Future Members or Decliners

Leader = None

Group 1 =

Group 2 =

Group 3 =

Group 4 =

Group 5 =

Important Note : Applying for organisation as well

2Dark Society in need of Members Empty Re: Dark Society in need of Members Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:31 pm

Daremo

S-rank
Hmmm. Will this be something that continues onward after the Chuunin Exams in Takigakure? I'm assuming that this group originated in Takigakure but is spreaded throughout the Elemental Nations? There purpose is to extinguish The Will of Fire, but why? Is it the belief which The Will of Fire preaches or is it something else? Also like to know more about their origins. o.o

3Dark Society in need of Members Empty Re: Dark Society in need of Members Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:44 pm

Azumi Hyuga

Azumi Hyuga

D-rank
ill join... im not sure which character yet... but i'll definitely join

4Dark Society in need of Members Empty Re: Dark Society in need of Members Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:57 pm

Neci

Neci

D-rank
I think ill throw one of my characters in there (Most possibly Wolf)

5Dark Society in need of Members Empty Re: Dark Society in need of Members Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:43 pm

Sessou

Sessou

D-rank
Sessou might join, if your still accepting members once he's S-Rank, He would just have to assess his bonds with the village village once he reaches there, so depending the result of that, He may or may not join in the future if he could.

6Dark Society in need of Members Empty Re: Dark Society in need of Members Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:51 am

Crimson

Crimson

D-rank
DIBS ON LEADER XDDDDD

Jk put me in any section

joining as Uzumaki Tsuneo[Yosuke]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.