You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Start Of Something Great (Invite Only) Empty The Start Of Something Great (Invite Only) Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:05 pm

Takashimi

Takashimi

D-rank
It was early in the day, and Taka was up as he always is trying to find something to eat. He prefers to catch his food than buy because it saves money, and the animals are fast so its some good training as well. unfortunately for him he is in the middle of the dessert and their really isnt anything to eat out here. As he walks away from his camp he makes sure to put out his fire that he had used the night before. He dosent have on his regular attire due to him being in one of the hottest places he has ever been, he has on shorts and a tang top. He has his regular attire in a bagthe is slung over his back. It extreamly hot in where he is at and he is kind of running low on water, so he decieds to make his way toward the closet hidden village. He know their must be a spring or something close to it, or he can atleast find someone with some water and spar food.

As he makes his way to the village he remembers that the dessert can play tricks on the mind, so he decided to be careful, he dosent want to take the wrong step and get bite by a snake or waste energy running to a water source and it turns out to be nothing. So he keep in mind not to stray from the direction he walking unless he knows for 100% that what he see is the real deal. One wrong step could mean injury or worse death.

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo woke up it was still early in the morning the sun was piercing through the window shining directly in his eyes. Sozo sat up in his bed his body was still a bit sore thanks to his sparing match with Kikisu the day before. Sozo sluggishly walked over to the bathroom he looked in the mirror his silver hair was a mess. He let out a small sigh as he turned on the sink he grabbed his tooth brush and brushed his teeth. He put on a pair of black cargo pants. He put his hair in a ponytail that went down to the nape of his neck. He placed his sunglasses on top of his head before he left he grabbed the clear box that had the food the female brought Sozo.

Sozo stepped out of the apartment and locked the door he saw the female walking by him. He quickly stepped in front of her "Umm... Here you are thanks its was great." He quickly turned and ran out the apartment building before she could respond. As he ran out of the building it was hot out he placed his sunglasses over his eyes. Some of his bangs covered the left side of the glasses. The day was hot Sozo looked at up at the sky showing that the sky was clear and the sun was beaming down on the Suna making it feel warmer than it really was. He walked around the village without a shirt looking around for a scarf to replace the one he lost the other day. He walked past a store that had some desert scarfs on sale. He stepped in the store getting blasted by a wall of cool air. He walked around looking at all different types of scarves he found one that was white with dark red designs on it.

He walked up to the clerk and payed the man. As he walked out the building he placed the new scarf over his face to help protect him from the suns heat. He covered his head and neck but left his face exposed except for his eyes. He started to head to the to grocrery store to get some water and food since he ran out of some food not that long ago. He got closer to the store he made sure he had some money for the things he was going to buy. As soon as he walked in it felt like it dropped twenty degrees. He walked down the allies with a basket filling it with rice, water and some lean meat turkey. He found all the stuff he needed and walked went to the checkout area. Where the cashier tried to make a conversation with Sozo but Sozo didn't want anything to do with that. So he walked out and looked around wondering what he should do for he day.

488 WC

Takashimi

Takashimi

D-rank
As Taka got closer to the Village he decided to go inside instead of just looking around for a source, it would be faster and less work on his end. As he walk into the village he went through the normal check points you have to go through before your allowed to wander through a village. As he was going through the checkpoints he never really realized how big the walls of sand that protected Suna actually were. As he looked at the walls and realized that it was his first time actually going into one of the hidden villages. While he was in awe he heard one of the gaurds rush him and tell him not to just stand there, that there were other people besides myself trying to get into the village. That snapped Taka back into reality and made him pick up his pace, that and well the fact that he was hungry and extremely thirsty. Taka made it through the checkpoint in no time, but now a bigger problem surface that he wasent expecting.

He was lost. Due to this being his first time in the village he really had no idea where to go, or what part was the shopping district. Taka wasent the type to ask for directions he rather just go around looking at things and getting a feel for it. The only problem is he just went across a hot dessert without anything to protect his skin or from the sun sucking the moister out of him. So he isnt in the best shape to just wander around a huge village. So he just followed his gut and went north. For his luck he saw that he was going in the right direction. As he got closer and closer to the store section of the village, he could just hear his stomach growl and his mouth get dryer. He knew he was broke and did not have any cash so he was either gone have to steal or ask. He hated doing both. He finnaly got in front of a super market. He saw a guy just standing there with alot of food and water like he was going on a trip.

A great thought came to his head, ask him to help. with all that food and water he must have somthing to spar. Taka approached the guy and tapped him on the shoulder.

"excuse me any spar food or water for your fellow shinobi"

Taka said in a kind but hungry voice.The guy looked nice enough except for his eye,it kinda creeped Taka out but he payed no attention to it. Well he atleast tried not to stare at it and make the guy think he is rude or something and not wanna help out.

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo was focused thinking what he wanted to do today. Groups of people passed by him he was zoned out his mind a thousand miles away from his body. They all made mocking comments about his body and looking at his two different colored eyes. A sudden tap on his shoulder brought his mind back to his body. He turned around to see a blonde haired man who was a bit taller than Sozo tapping his shoulder he look like he just came from a travels. The blond haired stranger was wearing a tang top and shorts with a bag over his left shoulder. The man asked if Sozo could spare some food and water for a fellow shinobi. Sozo noticed that the man looking at his different colored eyes till he put his sunglasses concealing his eyes from public sight. Sozo turned around and hand the man a gallon of water and gave him a small smile "I have some food but we have to cook it. So we well have to head to my apartment for that if your ok with that?"

Sozo started to walk in the direction to his apartments walking past groups of people. He began to think if it's a really good idea to let a person village he just met into his home. But he didnt really care the man seemed honest enough. While walking forward Sozo asked the man who tapped his shoulder "I'm Sozo Sagara. Whats your name." Sozo walked at a normal pace than his usual sluggish one.

WC 754

Takashimi

Takashimi

D-rank
The happiness Taka had felt when the man with different eyes had handed him a gallon of water was indescribable. Taka felt like it was the best of his day of his life when the water had touch his dry mouth. He realized never again would he go out without a reasonable amount of water with him. Then to his surprised the man had offered Taka into his home so they could cook the food that the man had purchased. Normally Taka wouldnt do anything as such without knowing the person, but he was hungry as hell, so he had no other choice. He also notice the man put on his sun glasses, Taka guess he saw him keep looking at the eye. He felt a little bit bad, but curious at the same time about the eye. Then the thought to respond came to mind.

"Sure, Thanks for everything sir"

Taka had replied in a grateful tone, Taka have not meet anyone with such a kind nature in a very long time. He was thankful all the same. When the man introduced himself Taka had felt very bad, due to Taka being the one asking for things, and not introducing himself first was a very rude thing to due in his opinion.

"My Apologies Sir My Name Is Takashimi Soseiji. I Should Of Introduced Myself First"

Taka said in a nice voice as he took another sip of the water, and as he was done he put the water in the bag and started to hold the bad at his side, instead of his back. Taka was also keeping up in pace with the man. As he was keeping up with the Soza he look around at Suna to see how ugly it is compared to the other hidden village, everything just represent something sad in Taka.

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
The world became a bit dark thanks to Sozo's sunglasses he was wearing. Sozo saw a happy expression on the blonde haired strangers face as he drank from the gallon water jug he just gave to the stranger. But Sozo was unsure of how to respond to the mans happiness thanks to not really being with to many other people. Besides his father and grandfather and the girl from his academy days. So he turned quickly to walk away after the man thanked him for the water. Sozo in a calm soft tone "Your welcome. Also you don't have to be so formal around me I'm nothing special. Sozo placed his hands behind his head. So the groceries were hanging behind his head.

As they walked down the street they got closer to the apartment complex he was staying at. The blonde haired man told Sozo that his name was Takashimi Soseijii after words he apologized to Sozo that he should have introduced himself first. Sozo gave small chuckle at Takashimi "Don't apologize to me as long as I know your name it doesn't matter who asked first right." Sozo said in a playful matter without caring about formalities of meting people. "Also I don't really know how to cook but one of my neighbors is a good cook so maybe she could cook for us. Also I need to take a shower and replace my bandages." Sozo said in a nonchalantly manner.

After a few minutes of walking around they reached the apartments and stepped into the front desk area. Where a dark red headed female was sitting doing nothing but daydreaming about who knows what. Sozo went up and slammed his hand down on the desk snapping he back into reality and looking at Sozo with a warm look in her eyes and smiled at him "Hows it going stranger?" Sozo put the grocery bags in front of her and started to beg for her to cook for him again. The female laughed at Sozo and got up and placed a out for lunch sign on hte desk. "I guess if you want me to cook for you I will. Your lucky I was just going for the lunch right now. By the way would you like me to rebandage your cuts for you?" Sozo gave a small grin. He turned back and spoke to Taka "You can use my shower to clean up first if you want." Sozo said as he unlocked the door to his apartment. Revealing his places simple look to it. It was plain nothing on the walls just a light tan couch in living room. The kitchen looked as like it never was went into since Sozo moved in. He then took Taka to his bedroom showing a clean room with a newly made bed. He then took him to the bathroom where there was a dark tan towel hanging by the sink and the mirror. The female walked in and poked her head in the doorway telling them to go to room ten when they were ready.

Sozo looked at Taka "I'm going to head over to her place right now alright?" Sozo asked him feeling like a dick for leaving him already. But it made sense for them to use two showers instead of using one at a time. He waked out the door and headed down to apartment ten the door was unlocked he opened the door. The smell of turkey and rice cooking along with green onions and bamboo hit Sozo in the face as he walked in. The smell was wonderful in the air Sozo looked at around her apartment. It was the same as him as but just looked more lived in than his. There was a table and a TV as small coffee table in the living room. Sozo looked at the female cooking for the three of them. Sozo hesitantly asked the female "Is it alright if I use your shower." The female gave Sozo a nodded before he left to go into her bathroom it looked bit more messy than his but clean for a female. He threw the old bandages in he garbage and turned on the shower and took a quick shower before the water even got warm. He stepped out and dried off and put on his pants again. He stepped out to find the female waiting on her bed for him like last night. Sozo smiled and started to wrap his torso with bandages again. She got up and grabbed a box of food "Sorry I can't eat with you guys but placed some food on the table for you guys." She said as she walked out with the chance of running into Taka. So fast that Sozo wasn't able to say thanks he stepped out his hair a mess thanks to drying it off. He sat down and looked at the plate of food. It was rice with turkey and corn and carrots and onions in it. Sozo sat down and waited to eat till Taka showed up to eat with him.

WC 1,643

Takashimi

Takashimi

D-rank
As Taka kept up in pace with Sozo, Sozo had explained that formalities were not needed around him, Kinda let Taka know more about what type of person this guy was. As they walk to Sozo apartment Taka was trying to get a read on this guy, he wanted to see if there were any noticeable things in the way he spoke or acted that would give some type clue to what type of guy he is. Unfortunately Taka could not find anything out of the ordinary. That could either mean two things, One Sozo a good bluff, Or He a cool guy. Taka just hoped it was the second one.

As they got close to the apartment Sozo said something about taking showers and him having to replace his bandages. Just then the smell that was coming from Taka was obvious to him now, he needed a shower. Taka also did not want to seem nosey and ask what the bandages were for, seeing as though that was none of his business.
Taka and Sozo reached the apartment a few moments later, and to his surprise he sees a beauitful dark red haired women sitting at the desk daydreaming. If Taka didnt know how bad he smelt mybe he would of tried and spoke to her, but under these situations he rather not.

Taka watch as Sozo slammed his hand on the desk smacking the girl back into reality, to Taka surprise she didnt jump or flinch, but turned to himwith a smile and asked him hows everything. That was smothing that amazed Taka. The as he wasent already surprised enough he watch as Sozo begged her to cook for him, It made him chuckle under his breath. That was the first time he ever seen that done. After she agreed she allowed Sozo to use her shower and once again Sozo surprised Taka by allowing him to use his shower.

Normally under any circumstances would Taka ever let a complete stranger be in his home while he is not there, and especially not taking a shower. Taka just had belived it was his lucky day or something as Sozo showed Taka where the bathroom was at. After showing Taka where the bathroom was at he left, and it took Taka about 15 mins to finnaly feel somewhat clean. Taka remember that the lovely red hair said meet in room ten when I was done so as soon as taka got out the shower and put on a his all black suit, but this time had a red tie. Taka had another pair of shorts and such under his suit just in case any hard work broke out. Taka went into room ten and the smell was amazing, Taka see why she wanted him to cook. Taka seen Sozo and went and sat across from him, He picked up what he belived to be his his food and took a snif of the amazing aroma.

"I See Why You Wanted Her To Cook It Smells Amazing IN Here"

Taka said before starting to eat.

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo was waiting just a few minutes before Taka entered the room. During that time he was thinking what to think of Taka. He had his right elbow on the table with his head in it looking out to the window left to him. He was in deep thought about his life and about his past of everyone getting close to him getting killed by his grandfather. The door opened and Taka entered into the kitchen and sat down across Sozo. Taka was wearing a all black suit with a red tie. Sozo turned his head to look at the man next to him and was in aww of the Taka's suit. "Nice suit." Said before he started eating. Sozo replied after Taka commented on the females cooking "Yeah she cooked for me last night after I got out of the hospital. I was actually surprised she cooked for us. That was shot in the dark".

wc 1,806

Sozo was half way done with his meal he looked at Taka "So what bring you to the Sunagakure no Sato ?" Sozo asked curiously to the man sitting across from him. The amazing smell of home cooking in the air. Sozo scarfed the rest of the food down and took a drink from his other gallon jug of water that was placed right by the the hind left leg on the chair he was sitting in. He chugged a fourth of a gallon of water. Sozo was over came with the cold water going down his throat.

Takashimi

Takashimi

D-rank
As Taka began to eat the lovely food that was prepared by the beautiful dark haired women, he realized that he hadent had a home cook meal like this in a very long time. Being a Wanderer and not being able to call one place home sometimes have its disadvantage, but it was still something he loved to do all the same. As he was finishing up his meal he hard Sozo give him a complement on his suit, wich to Taka wasent all that special. He had seen someone wearing one that looked amazing. Its to bad Taka forgot what color and they type of suit the man was wearing. Taka gave a response before Sozo would think he ignoring him.

"Thanks, I need to get a new one if you ask me"

Taka said in a humble voice, he could see that Sozo was enjoying the food just as much as he was. Thats always great when two people can sit and enjoy a meal together without something always happening. Sozo then asked Taka what was his reason to coming to Suna, and Taka wandered himself besides for the fact he was dying from food and thirst. Just before he gave an answer he seen that Sozo dosent wear a headband, so either he dosent like it or he just like him.

"Food and water maily, but being a single ronin i also go village to village looking for a good fight or two, and i also look for others like myself in hopes of adding more people to my group. You never know when you might need and extra pair of eyes"

Taka explained to Sozo in a kind tone. Taka had been travailing for a while now and to be getting to take a shower, and eat and drink good fresh food and water was amazing. Taka was very grateful.

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo have a shrug to Taka's response to a his suit since his mouth was full and he didn't know anything about suits. But he gave a small grin at hearing Taka have a humble tone about his suits and himself. Sozo finished his food and placed the gallon of water next to his chair on the ground. Sozo was wondering what to do today. But was sure he wanted to spar he still had doubts about his fight with the puppet master from the other day. Sozo still had a feeling in his gut he was unsure if it was hatred or if he was afraid or happy. The feeling was strange to him but when Taka began to speak about hopefully getting a fight in or two Sozo's face grew happy.

"I'll spar with you after we let the food digest a bit." Sozo spoke with a cold tone to him. The feeling in his stomach grew worst till Sozo let out a burp and Sozo laughed "Looks like I ate a bit to fast." As he leaned back in his chair placing it on its hind legs. He used his foot to keep balance while he thought about what Taka said about joining his group. "I would be willing to hang around you for a while. Cause if you couldn't tell." Sozo landed on all four legs of the chair and pointed his left thumb and his bare forehead. "I'm also a ronin so why not right. But we should have a sparing match so we can get a first hand look at our skills." Sozo said in a happy tone.

Takashimi

Takashimi

D-rank
Taka had really enjoyed the food and now that it was done he kind of wanted some more, but he knew there wasent any. He also saw how Sozo mind went else where when he brung up the sparring thing, but when he said that he would be down to spar with him, Taka face grew into a big smile. He havent got into a fight in a minute and this would be some good excersize for him. Taka didnt know how strong Sozo was, but he knew he was injured due to him having to replace his bandages when they first arrived at the apartment.

Taka wasent one to fight wounded people but seeing as though Sozo agreed to travel with him, he had to test him out to see if he was even worth taking with him on his travels. Taka though what would be the best way to win the fight without bringing to much pain to his new partner, but he couldnt think of any so he decided he would just heal the man after the fight. To even more a surprise Sozo was a ronin just like Taka, its not everyday you meet one inside of a village, and especially not as nice as Sozo.

"You Can Pick The Place, Im Not Too Familiar With These Parts"

Taka said as he stood up and walked over to the door. He then looked back at Sozo after he opend the front door.

"Ill Meet You Outside"

Taka said as he step out the door and walked down the stairs they walked up to get their. He just stood their waiting for Sozo.

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo looked at the empty plate on the hardwood table the two of them were eating on. Taka stepped outside waiting for Sozo. The door shut Sozo didn't move from his spot his mind was racing where would be the best place to spar in this village. They were surrounded by nothing but miles of sand in every direction. This was one thing Sozo hated about the land of wind it was nothing but burning hot sand. Sozo stood up and placed the two plates in the sink and put some water on them to make it easier to clean. Sozo was walking down the hallway not paying attention to where he was going till the dark red head spoke "Leaving again." Sozo gave slight chuckle at her comment and waved goodbye.

As soon as he stepped outside the sun blinded him due to its brightness. It was starting to feel like it was getting hotter as the sun was just passing its peak in the day. He saw Taka waiting down by the sidewalk. Sozo jumped down bypassing all the steps on the way down. He landed right by Taka and looked around wondering where would be a good place to train. "Hmmm. What about the desert?" Sozo asked while they began walking in the direction to the main gate in to village.

Takashimi

Takashimi

D-rank
As Taka waited for Sozo he felt the heat of the sun, as it was slightly passed noon when the sun was the strongest. Taka was didnt think that Suna would be such a lively village, even though it was one of the hidden villages didnt really matter to him. Being in the hot sun in the dessert was weird to him. Why would anyone want to live in a place like this where there is no other color but the color of the sand. It kind of mad him appreciate the place where he come from, even though it was the hell hole that it was.

Sozo soon joined Taka not to long after he had arrived outside himself. Taka was eager to get the spar started. He just wander where would they fight at. Then Sozo said something about going to the dessert. Taka laugh a little to himself, thinking how stupid he was for not thinking that himself. Taka started to walk beside Sozo.

"Sure Sounds Like A better PLace Than Any"

Taka said walking beside Sozo.

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo and Taka were walking toward the main gate of the Sunagakure no Sato. They walked down the street till they got to the village wall. Sozo saw many people with their friends and eating ice cream together. Which to Sozo looked great for such a hot day but his face expression didn't change it was cold emotionless. As the two of them walked through the gate and Suna shinobi flocked to watch the two men walk by. It made some sense to Sozo they were dressed pretty odd a kid with no shirt but bandages and a white and red desert scarf hanging around his neck loosely. Then there was Taka who was in a black suit and red tie.

The two of them were protected from the sun while in between opening in the wall. Once the two got to the desert the sun beamed down its unforgiving rays. Sozo placed the scarf around his neck covering everything but his eyes that were left open to the abuse of the desert. Sozo looked around and saw nothing but sand as far as the eye could see. He saw a few plateaus in the background. The two of them walked a few miles till they found a big stone that was five meters tall. Sozo looked at Taka with his covered face with only his different eye color "How's this for a place to spar?" Sozo asked curiously.

Takashimi

Takashimi

D-rank
Taka Was enjoying the walk to the main gate, he saw how everybody that he walked passed for the most part looked happy. That made Taka think that there was more to this village than he probably gave it credit for. It put a smile on Taka face to know that the people here was thinking the same thing that he was when he first arrived in the village. Come to think of it there is always someone in a village who hates it where their at, that why there Missing-Nin out their in the world. Taka wander how much different their lives was from a Shinobi like Taka.

Taka and Sozo reached the main gate and the sun finnaly was blocked out by the covering wall, it made Taka smile. As they was getting to the end of the gate Taka started to Take off his Suit Jacket and tie. He refused to get it dirty or stratch up from the fight. Taka was as ready as any to began this fight he needed to test his strength out, its ben way to long and he dosent want to get rusty. Being rusty can get you killed, and thats the last thing Taka wanted.

Taka sand Sozo crossed the gate into the dessert, and as they did Sozo turned to Taka and asked was this a good place. Taka smiled and gave a head nod. He then moved about 10 meters away from Sozo. He smiled

"First Move Yours Sozo, And Whatever You Dont Hold Back"

Taka smiled and waited for his new friend to attack.

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Taka moved ten meters away from away from Sozo now facing him. The blonde haired man told Sozo to make the first move. Sozo took a few moments to think of the best way to go about the attack. Sozo didn't know any of the other persons skills so he decided to go with hand to hand combat. So he keep his jutsu a secret for the time being. Sozo grabbed a kunai with left hand from his cargo pants pocket. He started to walk towards Taka till he was five meters away from him. Sozo stopped and grabbed a shuriken.

Sozo's face was calm and cooled his eyes were focused only on Taka. Sozo threw the shuriken at Taka and ran behind the shuriken. So he would be able to cut Taka off if he moved to the left or right. A gust of wind blew pelting Sozo's unprotected body from getting hit by the sand.

Takashimi

Takashimi

D-rank
The excitment Taka was feeling now that the chance to get a good fight was now apon him, it was little hard to hide the excitement that he was feeling. Taka also was feeling the sweart slighty build up on his shirt due to the sun being so strong where they were at, but then again they was in the dessert. Taka thought that he should of actually took off the dress clothes and fight in his shorts and tang-top. It was too late now becuase his opponent started to make his move. Taka watch as Sozo started to walk towards him. Sozo got closer and closer until they were about 5 meters apart from each other.

That when the first attack came. Sozo threw a shuriken at Taka and then ran behind it. Taka thought this to be a good way to start the fight off, just not against him. As soon as Sozo threw the shuriken Taka lifted up his left had and let out a wave of shock bulletes. They were about the size of a tennis ball and traveling 15m/s. The first one went to parry the shuriken and and the second went to force Sozo to change his direction. That went he sent three to the left and another three to the right. After the bullets were sent out he still kept his hand up in case Sozo tried something else.

Spoiler:
150-10=140

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo was running when saw that Taka formed his hand like a gun and pointed it towards Sozo. That stance brought back memories of Ryder and their fight back at the hand of stone. He used something like it on Sozo. A lighting bullet the size of a tennis ball hit the shruken in front of him yep just like Ryder's. Sozo slid on the ground to  get below the area where the lighting would hit. Sozo launched himself up from his sliding position with his left hand that had his Kunai in it. As he lifted himself up he threw another shruken at Taka and caught a stench of burnt hair and began running in a Zig Zag motion. He hoped to make it somewhat harder to make hit him so he could get in closer. Sozo gave a slight chuckle as he two meters away from Taka. He placed his hand in a trumpet playing position and launched a water stream that travels at ten meters a second. Sozo then launched another shuriken aimed at the left shoulder of Taka.

Spoiler:
140/150

Takashimi

Takashimi

D-rank
Taka watch as Sozo was able to dodge the wave of Shock bullets that he sent. It put a smile on Taka face knowing that he was going to get a good workout from fighting Sozo. Sozo started to appear as though he had more skill than Taka would of have gave him credit before if he was ask. Taka still had his hand up in defense just in case Sozo tried another attack, and luckly for Taka he did.

Sozo threw a shruken at Taka, Taka then sent one bullet and easily stop the shruken. What Taka didnt expect for Sozo to do was put his hand to his mouth as if playing a trumpet and sent a jet of water straight for Taka. With only 6 bullets left Taka sent 3 at the jet of water, hoping to parry the attack. Taka was to slow to doge the kunai completely and it left about 3/4 of a inch scar on Taka left shoulder.

With Taka right hand and a quick handsign he activated his Kekkie Genkai. A living clone of Taka came from him. The only downfall was now half of Taka Chakra was gone. Taka watch Sozo as he was two meters away from him. The CLone and him dont have to talk they share the same minds, Taka told the clone to defend him while he concentrates his charkra.

Spoiler:

140-15=125/2=62.5 apiece

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
Sozo was two meters away from Taka and was about to rush at Taka to get close range. But when he was a meter away when he saw Taka flash some hand signs. When a clone of Taka appeared beside Taka. Sozo jumped back not sure what to think of Takas jutsu he had a strange feeling about this clone. Sozo jumped back till he was eight meters away. Sozo paid close attention to where the two Takas were. He formed two half tiger hand signs. The left hand was in the air with kunai still in hand and the right hand was in front of his chest. Sozo opened his mouth as mist started to pour from it. The mist blocked out the sun making it feel cooler out than it was. The mist covered a 15 meter radius of thick mist. Making it hard to see more than two meters ahead of yourself. The two of them ran towards the area where the two Taka's were last at.

As the two of them began running when they were five meters away Sozo started to go to the left while the clone was running head on to the two Takas with a kunai in his hand. Sozo stopped when he was two and half meters away from Takas he formed the hand signs and started to use the misty flame dance. A gas came from his mouth thanks to the mist the order would get masked a slight bit when it traveled. Sozo then jumped back two meters and started to run to the right. Waiting to enter in the fight at the right time. So he would save some energy but he had the feeling that wasn't going to happen.

Spoiler:

105/150

Takashimi

Takashimi

D-rank
Taka was enjoying the fight, even though he felt a littke drained now that his clone had taken half of his chkra, but it was worth it. Taka smiled as he watched as a mist came from Sozo mouth. By being a kid who grew up right next to the vilage hidden in the mist, he has seen this attack before and knew that it spelled trouble for Taka, and his clone. As the mist covered the field it felt a little cooler, and made Taka think he should thank him for what he just did. The last thing Taka saw befor the mist covered the area was Sozo created a clone and send it right at him. Taka used the last three of his shock bullets and sent it in the direction Sozo clone was running.

After Taka sent the buellets at the clone, he did a couple handsigns He created 3 small (about 2 feet in length) spear shaped masses of lightning around him(one above their head and one at each side). Taka clone had his hand up waiting for an attack, hoping to catch Sozo s soon as he come out from hiding in the mist. A weird smell came past Taka nose but he couldnt tell what it was, mybe the clones passed gass or something. It wasent nothing he was worried about.

Spoiler:

Taka-37.5 Chakra
Taka Clone-62.5 Chakra

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
The clone was running straight threw the mist when three orbs of lightning come at him. He was hit in the shoulder, gut, and the heart when he turned into a puddle of water two and a half meters away from  the two Takas. Sozo was in his place hiding waiting for the moment to attack. But when he heard a puddle of water get dropped on the ground he knew that he plan to use Taka's jutsu against him failed. Sozo was out of ninja tools and doesn't want to really use any more chakra needlessly like he has in the past.

The only thing Sozo had going for him was he could see where Taka or what he thought was Taka's position thanks to his lighting javelin. Sozo was walked foreword towards Taka and his clone. When Sozo was two meters away  Sozo began running to the left. In attempt to get be hind the one having the javelins floating around one over his head and two to the side. thinking that had to be the real Taka. So as he ran to get behind him he ran at a small angle. When he was a meter away he saw that the clone was looking forewords thinking that Sozo would come from the front. Sozo was happy his clone was able to give him this opening but wasn't quite sure how would be the best way to go for the attack. He decided that he would hold on to his kunai since it was the last tool he had on him. So he decided that he would wait till he was able to attack Taka without having to go though his clone first. So he was on the left side of Taka in the front when he came in at an angle tackling him to the sand. Sozo then slashed a inch cut on his left under arm when they hit the ground after the tackle.

100/150

Kenn

Kenn

D-rank
(exit) but ill be back when you post

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.